Session 10 December 1994

Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast. Message follows: See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channelled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are.

Q: (L) What do you mean you are where you are?

A: Cross reference Time and distance.

Q: (L) What book do we need to cross reference?

A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?

Hi Team,

Just wondering if someone could advise whether the Orion literature statement references the Ra material please?

As always any feedback much appreciated.

Cheers

J

A: We don't want when pure STO. We came because YOU wanted. But that is STS until you share with others.

Q: (L) So, it is necessary that we share this information?

A: Up to you, it is a free will choice.
Reminds me of Seneca from Letters from a Stoic "...nothing, however outstanding and however helpful, will ever give me any pleasure if the knowledge is to be for my benefit alone. If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with."
Problem is I rarely get into situations were I can discuss these topics, but on the rare occasion I do I'm often surprised to see that most people are willing and have an opinion on them. Thanks for this.

Hi Team,

Just wondering if someone could advise whether the Orion literature statement references the Ra material please?

As always any feedback much appreciated.

Cheers

J

@gnosisxsophia,

I think it is reasonable to consider "Orion literature" to be a possible reference to the Ra Material unless Laura had other references that could fall under that category. The Ra Material does describe the Orions in quite some detail.

At least the Cs have said they are the source for the Ra Material.

Session 23 October 1994:
Q: (L) We want to know about the Ra Material by Elkins, Rueckert and McCarty, where is the Ra Material coming from?

A: Us.

Q: (L) Would you say that the Ra Material comes through a clear channel?

Laura includes a note in a July 1994 session how the Ra Material came to the groups' attention.

Session 16 July 1994:
1] A few weeks prior to this session, we had asked about aliens while sitting on the board. The word "Ra" had been spelled out several times, and we were completely puzzled by this until I came across an ad in a magazine for a book entitled "The Ra Material," that was supposed to have been channeled from an "ancient astronaut." I ordered the book, and read it. I immediately knew that this was important material and even though we were becoming weary of our long vigil at the board, when I read about the many years this group put into a similar project, I took heart and, instead of giving up, as I was tempted to do, we persisted.

I think it is reasonable to consider "Orion literature" to be a possible reference to the Ra Material unless Laura had other references that could fall under that category. The Ra Material does describe the Orions in quite some detail.

Thanks goyacobol,

Yeah, if nothing else it did seem to tie in spatially?

Laura includes a note in a July 1994 session how the Ra Material came to the groups' attention.

Interesting isn't it, the first published C session does seem to reflect 'Ra' imo?

Q: (L) Where are you from?
A: Casiopaea.
Q: (L) Where is that?
A: Near Orion.
Q: (L) I heard that the Orions are the "Bad guys." Are the Orion group bad?
A: Some bad.
Q: (L) Do you serve self or others?
A: I serve both.
Q: Are you bad or good?
A: Good.
Q: (L) What is your philosophy?

A: One.

Coincidentally echoing 'their' Session One also - unedited;

1.1 Questioner: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

Don't suppose you are acquainted with the 'Arcturus' channel mentioned in the session by chance?

All seems to be rubbish that I can find...

🍻

Don't suppose you are acquainted with the 'Arcturus' channel mentioned in the session by chance?

All seems to be rubbish that I can find...
@gnosisxsophia,

Well, I wasn't acquainted with the Arcturus channel but I did some searching and found a reference in Bibliotecapleyades on The Archurians.

One of the sources was Norma Milanovich who wrote a bookcalled We, the Arcturians.

I found a video interview with her on YouTube which seems similar to the Cs sessions only she channeled by typing on a typewriter. It seems like it may have some interesting parallels with what the Cs have said. She does not seem to promote a "Love and Light" message but that we need to be aware of the duality of 3D existence and see the negative with the positive.

Although I think the main idea is that the Cs are using these celestial locators to indicate their path to arrive here I think this woman's book is probably where Laura may have gotten the reference to questions to the Cs.

Here are some references to the "Arcturians" in the sessions:

Session 10 December 1994:

Q: (L) I got it! You mean that YOU are the Arcturians, the Pleiadians, and now you are the "Cassiopaeans" because you "are where you are"! And you are riding the wave. Is this wave a straight line connecting all these constellations?

A: Circuitous or cyclical route.

It appears the book on the Arcturians does give totally accurate information according to the Cs.

Session 4 March 1995:​

Q: (T) Thank you, just checking. (L) The "Arcturians" talk about the path to the Great Central Sun. What is the Great Central Sun, and what does this mean, "The path to the Great Central Sun?"

A: 7th level.

Q: (L) Is the star, Arcturus, also a residence, as in planet, for certain beings?

A: Stars are transition and communication points.

Q: (L) The book, "We Are the Arcturians", talks about the Arcturians, and it says that they live on the star Arcturus, that it is a planet for them, and that they have families, reproduce, and do all kinds of normal things. This struck me as strange and reminded me of the Jiles Hamilton stuff.

A: No.

Q: (L) Okay, what was the source of this information?

A: This information was told in a format that would be understood best by those who read it.

Q: (T) Is this the book we are supposed to get the dates out of for the Arcturus position of the wave? (L) Yes. Okay. Was there a massive volcano in the area we now call Kentucky at some point in our historical reference?

A: Not then.

Q: (J) Will there be? (L) Is there a massive volcano in the area of Kentucky?

A: No.

Q: (L) Will there be?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Where was/is the center of the caldera?

A: You have proceeded not according to info in previous answer. Who said there was a caldera?

Q: (L) Okay, in other words, there wasn't a volcano in the area of Kentucky, there isn't a volcano in the area of Kentucky and there isn't going to be a volcano in the area of Kentuck?

A: Open.

It seems much of other channeled work has "confused concepts" mixed into it.

Session 7 October 1995:

Q: (L) Getting back to what you said at the beginning, is it possible that all other channeled material that is designated as this or that 'alien group' comes through a 'transfer point' and then is corrupted so that the person receiving it believes that it is from an actual alien race?

A: Yes, remember, Matrix material, like all others, contains confused concepts at some points. Antareans, Arcturians, and Cassiopaens refers more to the transfer locator for channel groove rather than residence. Some have come in after the fact and planted fables regarding "races" of beings living in, and travelling from, various places as referenced from your perspective.

Q: (L) Well, who are all these groups giving this information?

A: Many different groups and individuals. Now, there are indeed actual residential locators mentioned in various writings which are factual. Orion, obviously, Zeta Reticuli, Rigel, Barnard's Star, Sirius Region, though not the actual astronomic body as mentioned.

It is interesting to find some of the details so hopefully it will help us put things into perspective. Glad you asked the question.

Although I think the main idea is that the Cs are using these celestial locators to indicate their path to arrive here I think this woman's book is probably where Laura may have gotten the reference to questions to the Cs.

Thanks goyacobol,

Well that blows my nice orderly spiral theory out the window :-)

Meant to add that the C's 'Stars as transition points' seemed apt after checking out the Bibliotecapleyades link 👍

8. (Q) The sixth problem concerns interplanetary and inter-system dwelling, between earthly lives. It was given through this source that the entity Edgar Cayce, after the experience as Uhjltd, went to the system of Arcturus, and then returned to earth. Does this indicate a usual or an unusual step in soul evolution?

(A) As indicated, or as has been indicated in other sources besides this as respecting this very problem, - Arcturus is that which may be called the center of this universe, through which individuals pass and at which period there comes the choice of the individual as to whether it is to return to complete there - that is, in this planetary system, our sun, the earth sun and its planetary system - or to pass on to others.

It is peculiar, the Arcturians are so accentuated through the C’s and Laura’s perceptive enquiries, and so the mentioned book —We, the Arcturians by Norma Milanovich. I would suggest to the admins or anyone else to copy or move these regarding posts here to the thread Arcturians. It is a spinal subject to realize vast understanding.

Anyway, for what I’ve read of that book, its New Age language is very boring and makes to me want to drop it; however, as usual, we need to learn to be patient, humble and attentive to the clues. Yes, I saw there revealing ones.

Meant to add that the C's 'Stars as transition points' seemed apt after checking out the Bibliotecapleyades link 👍

8. (Q) The sixth problem concerns interplanetary and inter-system dwelling, between earthly lives. It was given through this source that the entity Edgar Cayce, after the experience as Uhjltd, went to the system of Arcturus, and then returned to earth. Does this indicate a usual or an unusual step in soul evolution?

(A) As indicated, or as has been indicated in other sources besides this as respecting this very problem, - Arcturus is that which may be called the center of this universe, through which individuals pass and at which period there comes the choice of the individual as to whether it is to return to complete there - that is, in this planetary system, our sun, the earth sun and its planetary system - or to pass on to others.

Also, the C’s recommend the Cayce material, and the above linked Cayce material is just awesome. Very appreciated.

Q: (L) How big was the main island of Atlantis?

A: 1,354,000 square miles.
I took Japan's size as base: 145,936 sq mi. Since 145,936 x 10 = 1,459,360, about the same number, I went into photoshop and simply copied the entirety of Japan, complete with its "head" = Sapporo Island, ten times over. Then shaved off those tiny chunky areas to reduce Japan somewhat less than 10x its size.

C's said there were crystals that destroyed Atlantis for good for a third time and those crystals are still active in Bermuda:
Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

Q: (L) But I thought that Atlantis was destroyed because of the close passage of another body of the solar system?

A: Was damaged but recovered.

Q: (L) So Atlantis was damaged by a close passage of Mars or whatever and then recovered from that damage, is that correct?

A: Part of landmass, but not all, was destroyed.

Q: (L) So, how many seperate destructions did Atlantis experience?

A: Three.

Q: (L) One was caused by the close passage of Mars?

A: Yes. And comets.

Q: (L) Was Mars and the comets loosely interactive?

Q: (L) And the second was caused by what?

A: Venus.

Q: (L) And the third and final destruction was caused by what?

A: Crystals.

Q: (T) Are the crystals still active?

A: Bermuda triangle.
Also C's said Atlantis broke up during its first and second destruction via cataclysms.

On Wikipedia here: Atlantis' approx location is given as west off Portugal / Spain. So I simply broke up the now estimated accurate land size of Atlantis into three parts and have drawn the Easternward part up a little, to cover the large part of the area given on above Wikipedia image.

Also I made sure that the Bermuda Triangle area is covered nicely, well within Atlantis: shown in bright orange. As some kind of "Crystal HQ" power central, main base etc..[sic]

Finally I took Japan's longest river as example and drawn in by hand some rivers and lakes. Thus the roughly guessed landmass formation of the Atlantean continent was born!
Atlantis_on_world_map_approx_location_size.png

Last edited:
Atlantis v2.0:
Took the oceanographic map of Russian Yandex, where it shows water depth. Shallow water I presumed sunken Atlantis parts. The 'Lost Continent's location is roughly same. Kept the approx. accurate land size. But re-distributed all the reported land area of 1,354,000 square miles to those parts of the North Atlantic ocean that shows shallow water.
Thus Atlantis v2.0 was born. All known geographical locations remain intact, as you can see.

I think it shows its final state: the totally broken up and destroyed Atlantis area, as how it was sunk in three acts / cycles.

To finalize, I used some clairvoyance to:
1. query & pull in and re-distribute some land areas shown with red-brown into Yandex's shallow water map areas.
2. Positioned the "Great Atlantean Lake", shaped like a T at North-East
3. Made sure the "Large Crystal Research Facility" in the South-Western Bay Area is visible with a red-white X.
Atlantis_continental_mass_on_world_map_at_its_Final_Destruction2.png

My 2cents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom