Not only was the "poisoning" of Navalny not discovered in the clinic in Omsk where he was initially tested but also not in the Charité itself. "The poisoning" was only later discovered when the Bundeswehr clinic got involved according to Lavrov:

More or less the same. Charité is some kind of a "mecca" for those "poisoned by a regime" or "miraculously cured" of one. A contract hospital if you like. As far as I remember the German gov. informed about Navalny poisoning shortly before he was moved to the military clinic, but that's not so important. The point was, had Charité "found" the poison, people, politicians, doctors, journalists would ask for proof, test results. With Bundeswhera lab involved, they can claim "top secret" forever.

Interesting development here in Germany: the public broadcast media seem to change their tune somewhat. First, there was a remarkable "Corona special" on prime time TV that pretty much called BS on the numbers (at least for mainstream standards). Then a "let's discuss with random guests" format on mainstream TV where at least half of the guests, from all walks of life, called BS on the measures and the numbers. Then, a discussion between Prof. Bhakdi and a mainstream guy on Deutsche Welle (DW), where Bhakdi roasted the other guy, and where he didn't do so, the other guy simply said "I agree with you".

Today, in the evening news - that's the main programming tool here - the very first piece showed people from all walks of life, including doctors etc., who all criticized the measures as incoherent, too extreme, and said we need to focus on different numbers than "infection number", such as hospitalizations, severe symptoms and deaths. Quite something, considering that for months, it was blatant fear mongering and touting the line in the evening news.

However, most of the newspapers still tout the party line, and our main "official virus guru" Christian Drosten gets more and more on edge and now warns of fake news on the internet (LOL).

Very interesting. My guess why this happens is a combination of a) enough people, even in the media and the non-psychopathic establishment, are fed up themselves with the BS b) they see the lawsuits coming big time and see the writing on the wall that the whole narrative is about to crumble - and try to get out as long as they still can and c) some serious infighting among different factions in the establishment.

Not that I'm too optimistic here, but this is a clear and interesting data point.

However, the UK does not like to do this as it would irritate the domestic pharmaceutical industry which claims 20 year copyrights are needed to make back the cash invested in developing new treatments.
I guess that would be called catching the brass ring!

How many times have you been irritated by something a large corporation or government official has done? That's life and life isn't always a bed of roses for most.

Interesting timing.

BREAKING NEWS

The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has decided to award the 2020 Nobel Prize in Chemistry to Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer A. Doudna “for the development of a method for genome editing.

Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer A. Doudna have discovered one of gene technology’s sharpest tools: the CRISPR/Cas9 genetic scissors. Using these, researchers can change the DNA of animals, plants and microorganisms with extremely high precision. This technology has had a revolutionary impact on the life sciences, is contributing to new cancer therapies and may make the dream of curing inherited diseases come true.

Researchers need to modify genes in cells if they are to find out about life’s inner workings. This used to be time-consuming, difficult and sometimes impossible work. Using the CRISPR/Cas9 genetic scissors, it is now possible to change the code of life over the course of a few weeks.

Since Charpentier and Doudna discovered the CRISPR/Cas9 genetic scissors in 2012
their use has exploded. This tool has contributed to many important discoveries in basic research, and plant researchers have been able to develop crops that withstand mould, pests and drought. In medicine, clinical trials of new cancer therapies are underway, and the dream of being able to cure inherited diseases is about to come true. These genetic scissors have taken the life sciences into a new epoch and, in many ways, are bringing the greatest benefit to humankind.

Four days ago I received news that a dear friend (she lived in the UK) had passed away. We had know each other for 50 years and always maintained contact. We shared each others life stories, our joys and sadness.

She was not in great health, she had multiple comorbidities, but was holding her own regarding her health status (she was in her early 70's). She was chronically anemic, and required regular blood transfusions to maintain her hgb levels.

Just before she passed away, her GP had scheduled a blood transfusion, her daughter drover her to the hospital dropped her off at the ER to be triaged in before she was admitted to the medical floor. Her daughter waited outside to receive a text from her mother to confirm she had been admitted and the floor she would be admitted to.

Shortly, her mother reappeared, she told her daughter that her admission had been cancelled, she was informed that there was no blood available. This in a hospital designated as an elective surgery center for the area. When I heard that I was shocked and stunned. Her daughter was not allowed to accompany into the ER, in fact that apparently is the new normal, also with no visitations She would have been able to challenge the decision and ask for answers. She has contacted the hospital, requesting answers.

She had daily contact with her mother through visits and phone calls. when she received no answers to her phone calls, she went with a friend, she found her mother lying on the couch, alone, as though asleep. It is now a coroners case, she will inform me of the results. This makes me so sad, angry and also furious how this is allowed to happen. It strikes me as nothing more that healthcare rationing but also autogenocide. To remove for the population, the removal of an aged population, that has been called useless eaters.

She will have a virtual funeral, with limited mourners, provided by he funeral home. No doubt with social distancing measures in place. This is so impersonal, no religious aspect (although she was not a practicing christian, religious belief always was a part of her being). He daughter will provide me a link from the funeral home, I will be able to watch, small blessing at least at a time of sadness.

It was strange a couple of days before I received notification of her passing, I heard my name called out in a dream. Also, I I had been thinking out the Romantic novel thread, it reminded me of when we shared a house together during our nursing training, There were four of us, sharing an old Victorian house. As a distraction form our training schedules, and the sadness that entails working in healthcare, we would read romantic novels. The were called Mills and Boone novels, only 200 pages and an easy read. Therre was a large cupboard in the living area after when we had finished a book, we would throw it in the cupboard to be read by our other friends sharing the house with us. I thought I must ask Carol, my friends name, bout those days when we talk again. We also lived with Jo and Jenny all young women on the same journey, (it now reminds me somewhat of the novel Little Women).

I related my memories of reading those novels to her daughter, she was amazed and also thankful to me for sharing a part of her mothers life she was not aware of. She told me she would include that in her obituary

I wanted to share this experience, for others to think and relflect, how this COVID drama is changing society and the world we live in forever and the importance of denying this reality, and gather our thoughts, prayers, love and intentions to create a new and better reality.

Chris Christie released from hospital following COVID-19 diagnosis, treatment with remdesivir

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) has been released from a New Jersey hospital after testing positive for COVID-19 diagnosis of last week.

Christie was admitted to the hospital last week, just hours after releasing the news of his diagnosis.

Christie, who is 58 years old, is overweight and has asthma, putting him at more serious risk than those without contributing factors who end up infected with the virus.

What are the details?​

On Saturday morning, the former New Jersey governor shared the news on Twitter, writing, "I am happy to let you know that this morning I was released from Morristown Medical Center. I want to thank the extraordinary doctors & nurses who cared for me the last week. Thanks to my family & friends for their prayers. I will have more to say about all of this next week."
This is Christie's first tweet following the announcement that he'd be checking into the hospital for treatment following news of the positive coronavirus diagnosis.

Last Saturday, he wrote, "In consultation with my doctors, I checked myself into Morristown Medical Center this afternoon. While I am feeling good and only have mild symptoms, due to my history of asthma we decided this is an important precautionary measure."

According to CNN, doctors prescribed the anti-viral drug remdesivir to assist in Christie's treatment.

Antibodies and vaccines are coming, White House says: US signs $486 million deal for AstraZeneca's coronavirus immune drug and promises 1 million FREE doses of antibody treatments as health officials say vaccines will arrive in JANUARY

The US government on Friday signed an agreement with AstraZeneca Plc worth $486 million to develop and secure supplies of up to 100,000 doses of COVID-19 antibody treatment, a similar class of drugs that was used to treat President Donald Trump.

Department of Health and Human Services official Paul Mango said the US would be able to provide one million doses of coronavirus antibody treatments from Eli Lilly and Regeneron - the latter of which makes the drug Trump now calls a 'cure.'

Meanwhile, a Trump administration official leading the response to the coronavirus pandemic says the US can expect delivery of a vaccine starting in January 2021.

That runs counter to statements from the president that inoculations could begin this month.

Granted, Trump on Wednesday seemed to admit that that timeline was unlikely, instead hanging his hat on applications for emergency approval of antibody treatments, like the one he himself received made by Regeneron, as well as Eli Lilly's similar immune boosting drug.

His administration has followed suit, quickly shifting focus and funding toward the treatments.

The government will provide the funding to AstraZeneca for two Phase 3 clinical trials under operation Warp Speed, which is aimed at speeding up treatments and vaccines for COVID-19.

READ MORE

Trump to hold in-person White House event on Saturday, head to Florida on Monday for first rally since COVID-19 diagnosis

President Donald Trump will hold an in-person event at the White House on Saturday, less than a week after he was hospitalized at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to treat his coronavirus diagnosis. President Trump will also return to the campaign trail with a rally in Florida on Monday, his first public gathering since announcing his COVID-19 diagnosis 10 days ago.

Hi guys, I'm way behind on this thread, kinda gotten like Gabby where I am trying to focus on things with more immediate pertinence to the situation on hand, including making connections with people and preparing for what may be some radical chaos coming soon. But I wanted to share this.

Remember this article? It's the one where the inventor of the PCR test, Nobel-Prize winning doctor Kary Mullis, talked about his work and how that test should never have been approved for use as a diagnostic tool. He even went on the TV show "NightLine" twice in 1994, the first episode to talk about himself and how he came to his discovery; and the second episode was about the AIDS fiasco and his beliefs that his test was used to inflate numbers of positive "cases" by Dr. Fauci himself in order to spread the hype - and get more grant money:

Well, now Facebook labels that article as "Fake News" when anyone posts it. And not only that, if you do an internet search for those NightLine episodes, what you get is this:

Only the first episode is mentioned, and you can't even get the transcript any more. There is NO mention of the second episode. So, the MSM is now memory-holing its OWN past in order to keep this fraud alive.

I only found this out because I was using that article to red-pill people on the PCR test farce and how the number of "cases" is total bullpuckey. It seems having a Nobel-Prize winner who appeared on MSM shows carries some weight even among the brainwashed.

Anyway, I gave a copy of that article to a co-worker to read, and he didn't believe it at first but he decided to search for those episodes on-line - and he couldn't find them, using "Google" because goddamm it, "everyone does". So based on that search he now believes that Facebook is not only right to call it "Fake News", but now SOTT.net is also "Fake News".

When I did my own search I found that, indeed, that the most crucial episode is not within easy reach (I have found some videos of Dr. Mullis talking about all of that, but your average COVIDiot will never take that initiative on their own as they get ALL they need to know from their MSM gods).

I at least learned one more thing about humanity through this, and those that seem destined to follow an STS vs. an STO future: those who are willing to question and do their own due diligence, and learn to trust their own intuition about what is true and what is not - and then be willing to SHARE that information with others seem destined towards STO.

But: there is a very large proportion of humanity that just wants to be led, that wants others to do their thinking FOR them, who won't question the judgment of their leaders even when what they propose does actual, demonstrable, physical harm to them. Such people may be the baseline upon which higher beings feed upon, but it's their own choice to do so ultimately - especially when those who have helpful knowledge are willing to share, yet are rebuffed. We've done what we can. Time to move forward.

We've entered a whole new level of insanity:

Space Helmet Muzzle Launched Just-In-Time For 'New Normal' Travel

If the constant onslaught of calls for more PPE weren’t enough, there’s now a burgeoning industry of ‘pandemic’ gear hitting the market with a mission to make all the ‘New Normals’ feel safer while traveling.

space-helmet-newnorm1-e1602017233893.png

The “AIR” is a space helmet looking muzzle meant for savvy ‘New Normal’ travelers. (Image via Microclimate)

The new line of ‘Microclimate’ muzzles are being pushed out by Hall Labs, a Utah-based firm. They are retailing online for pre-order at $199 and will begin shipping in just a few weeks time. [JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!]

space-helmet-newnorm3-e1602019060474.png

Keep your AIR space helmet on all the way to your final destination. (Image via Microclimate)

Hall Labs markets the Covid-inspired helmet as a mask alternative for “safer and more comfortable travel,” equipped with an internal ventilation system so you will not leave to chance the possibility of directly breathing in any of the fresh air around you.

There is one major design flaw the company is still working out – the ventilation system’s fans muffle your hearing while you’re muzzled.

According to an article in Fast Company, other future plans for the product include “adding a straw port so you can drink from your personal bubble.”
529 comments - winners:
  • But how do I pick me nose ? 🤥
  • There's an App for that!
  • People are getting too comfortable with this ****.
  • They no longer qualify as "people".
  • You mean after Gate's dna altering vaccine?
  • [...] Masks should be a personal choice because they only serve to make someone feel safe. They Are not designed to stop viral infections and they were ineffective during the Spanish flu. I’m sticking with my lucky rabbits foot.
  • Early prototype of failed design here:
  • Keep your AIR space helmet on all the way to your final destination
    In Hell !!
  • I say there should be a hose from their *** to the helmet. They can recycle their farts for a greener planet and enjoy a covid free existence!
  • $200? Must be a POS. The PAPRs we wear are like $600 without hoods or filters.
    And what happens when you're stuck in traffic and the battery is dying? You might have to breathe actual wild, non farm raised air. Lol.
    Stupid knob goes to 11.
  • WHen it dies in traffic and the latch sticks, well tough luck, someone will probably, eventually cal 911 for cops, the EMts, and a then the tow truck...and maybe the coroner..
  • I assume there's a little hammer attached to the side which you can use to break the plastic in emergencies.
  • I am a descendant of men that hunted wooly mammoths and sabre tooth tigers with a spear while only wearing a fur thong. The gene pool needs cleansed of these maggots before further spoilage occurs.
  • What happens when someone bashes one of these fish bowls in with a metal baseball bat?
  • You've seen the end of "Mars Attacks" right?
In case you haven't:

It's all getting way too weird.

Back
Top Bottom