Four days ago I received news that a dear friend (she lived in the UK) had passed away. We had know each other for 50 years and always maintained contact. We shared each others life stories, our joys and sadness.

She was not in great health, she had multiple comorbidities, but was holding her own regarding her health status (she was in her early 70's). She was chronically anemic, and required regular blood transfusions to maintain her hgb levels.

Just before she passed away, her GP had scheduled a blood transfusion, her daughter drover her to the hospital dropped her off at the ER to be triaged in before she was admitted to the medical floor. Her daughter waited outside to receive a text from her mother to confirm she had been admitted and the floor she would be admitted to.

Shortly, her mother reappeared, she told her daughter that her admission had been cancelled, she was informed that there was no blood available. This in a hospital designated as an elective surgery center for the area. When I heard that I was shocked and stunned. Her daughter was not allowed to accompany into the ER, in fact that apparently is the new normal, also with no visitations She would have been able to challenge the decision and ask for answers. She has contacted the hospital, requesting answers.

She had daily contact with her mother through visits and phone calls. when she received no answers to her phone calls, she went with a friend, she found her mother lying on the couch, alone, as though asleep. It is now a coroners case, she will inform me of the results. This makes me so sad, angry and also furious how this is allowed to happen. It strikes me as nothing more that healthcare rationing but also autogenocide. To remove for the population, the removal of an aged population, that has been called useless eaters.

She will have a virtual funeral, with limited mourners, provided by he funeral home. No doubt with social distancing measures in place. This is so impersonal, no religious aspect (although she was not a practicing christian, religious belief always was a part of her being). He daughter will provide me a link from the funeral home, I will be able to watch, small blessing at least at a time of sadness.

It was strange a couple of days before I received notification of her passing, I heard my name called out in a dream. Also, I I had been thinking out the Romantic novel thread, it reminded me of when we shared a house together during our nursing training, There were four of us, sharing an old Victorian house. As a distraction form our training schedules, and the sadness that entails working in healthcare, we would read romantic novels. The were called Mills and Boone novels, only 200 pages and an easy read. Therre was a large cupboard in the living area after when we had finished a book, we would throw it in the cupboard to be read by our other friends sharing the house with us. I thought I must ask Carol, my friends name, bout those days when we talk again. We also lived with Jo and Jenny all young women on the same journey, (it now reminds me somewhat of the novel Little Women).

I related my memories of reading those novels to her daughter, she was amazed and also thankful to me for sharing a part of her mothers life she was not aware of. She told me she would include that in her obituary

I wanted to share this experience, for others to think and relflect, how this COVID drama is changing society and the world we live in forever and the importance of denying this reality, and gather our thoughts, prayers, love and intentions to create a new and better reality.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. It's hard to comprehend the cruelty and lack of compassion that seems so rife at the moment. It's like the less than human are blotting out anything that represents human connection and the best that we can do is hold onto it with all our might. All the best for a smooth transition for your friend.

I am doing some work in a community food bank that supports 100's of families both locally and anything up to two hours drive away which we deliver to once a month. In one case we support the whole small town of 75 families and are currently organising new deliveries to another town. We have three churches that are ordering food packages to support some of their congregation and have been able to keep up to the demand so far, but now we are getting low on meat supplies and the usual food bank suppliers are also running dry. So we are now expanding the types of businesses and wholesalers that we are contacting to ask for assistance. Haven't been successful in turning up any fruitful leads as yet, but the best we can do is keep plugging away. In the meantime, more families are approaching for assistance as each week goes by. I hope we can keep up to it all.

coronapolitics.jpg

We receive this kind of news with a certain amount of contempt. First the WHO said no mask, then mask, yes. With the quarantine it proceeded in the opposite way: first it said yes and then it said no.

Here we were saying a few months ago that it was necessary to be careful about taking the word of this multilateral body - the IMF of the health debt, as we call it - as if it were something sacred. Of course, it rained here the epithets of "anti-quarantine", "anti-vaccine", "bleach drinkers", etc.

But no, we were never antiquarantine or anti-vaccine, we never drank bleach.

All we were saying was: keep in mind that these people will change their minds tomorrow, theirs is just an opinion.

And there it is, they changed their minds again. Now the WHO itself is anti-quarantine. How about that?

It's an opinion, about the unknown there can only be opinions. If the coronavirus is unknown, then there can be no experts on the subject. You see? It is logical.

Unless the coronavirus is not unknown to them, but in that case we would already be talking about a conspiracy. And conspiracies, as we know, do not exist. They are theories.

A brotherly greeting to all those who came to insult us. Will any of them come back today?

We should not trust multilateral organisations.

View attachment 39457

We receive this kind of news with a certain amount of contempt. First the WHO said no mask, then mask, yes. With the quarantine it proceeded in the opposite way: first it said yes and then it said no.

Here we were saying a few months ago that it was necessary to be careful about taking the word of this multilateral body - the IMF of the health debt, as we call it - as if it were something sacred. Of course, it rained here the epithets of "anti-quarantine", "anti-vaccine", "bleach drinkers", etc.

But no, we were never antiquarantine or anti-vaccine, we never drank bleach.

All we were saying was: keep in mind that these people will change their minds tomorrow, theirs is just an opinion.

And there it is, they changed their minds again. Now the WHO itself is anti-quarantine. How about that?

It's an opinion, about the unknown there can only be opinions. If the coronavirus is unknown, then there can be no experts on the subject. You see? It is logical.

Unless the coronavirus is not unknown to them, but in that case we would already be talking about a conspiracy. And conspiracies, as we know, do not exist. They are theories.

A brotherly greeting to all those who came to insult us. Will any of them come back today?

We should not trust multilateral organisations.

Commentary on that facebook page:

Someone suggests that David Navarro is not the WHO, but just one of those working for the WHO. And that, therefore, he is not the WHO saying this. Wrong. Navarro is a senior official of that IMF on health debt and is in fact in charge of managing the coronavirus in Europe. So there are two things: firstly we need to see if what is valid for Europe is not valid for us and why. Will the coronavirus be more lethal in Americans than in Europeans? Clearly not. And the second thing is that the WHO only speaks through its officials, which is obvious. They sent Navarro to say this today and in a week's time Tedros himself is going to say the same thing, they are preparing the turnaround. It was like that with the masks: when they changed their minds, first an official came out to say it and then the big boss said it. They do that to avoid wear and tear on the driver. That's what ministers are for. It's a very clear move.

There are several Mothers groups building steam here, on Van Island.

Susan Standfield is Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer at Health & Justice, an activist group that she has started in order to fight back against the PTB.

There have been "Emergency Law Changes" here in BC.
Changes that make mandatory vaccination of ALL school children in the province, legal.
For British Colombian Canadian parents and guardians, this is very serious.

The website and page for the BC Government "Order in Council 376" is here:

I would have copied and pasted the legal paragraphs but they are scrambled/coded to prevent that, and this is what happens:
Ï 'K8¬hÏ[ϸbLÏ),9ºm,nÏ(®,¯}§Ï%Mu`Ï&T_¿x+°oÏgÏ,NFMGÏ , |ÉÏO±1Pg`ϲcKÏQ:¯hÏ, Ï¡RB³gÏ Ï,G 2 2ÊÏ,EHhp`Ï´cSÏ\~Çm`Ï£Â3¢TD¯otΣ" MP¸ ëʀdžƓƴʀƉ ƵʀǷŤŲęȊʀLJø3ʀȋǼʀɊņʀ ! ɞ¢ȟʀ ž >235-(><".>.(:;)6>79=#/*>>>>> >.4>>>% >0&'$86>+>1!,

Doesn't seem very friendly, does it?
No sharing allow!

So, a quick and dirty break down of the legalize seems to be, if a parent refuses vaccination for their child , then a meeting will be called, with a "Health Professional" called "Medical Health OFFICER" with the parent or guardian to receive "Re-education" from said OFFICER.
If the parent or guardian still refuses vaccination of their child, they will be deemed as breaking the law by "committing an offence".

There is also a growing and vocal push back, regarding British Columbia's role in the "auto-euthanasia" that has been going on which involves drug overdoses and deaths of hundreds of people in B.C.

From Susan Standfields page:

"What did and what does John Horgan know about corona fraud?
And is Parkinson's the only reason BC's Finance Minister Carol James resigned in March 2020, a strange coincidence?
What did and what does she know?

What does David Eby, Adrian Dix, Bonnie Henry, Rob Fleming, Lana Popham and all 21 members of the BC Executive Council aka THE CABINET know about corona fraud and why they continue to force 5 million British Columbians into gross human rights violations including denial of education to 500,000 K-12 children.

We need a lawsuit
but we also need a full Extra Parliamentary investigation starting with the appointment of Bonnie Henry in 2018 and who influenced the enactment of Order in Council 376 that threatens to incarcerate me if my children step onto BC public school property.
Who is trying to put BC mothers in jail and why?

Never be afraid to speak truth to power even when your voice shakes.
Civil disobedience is not only a right for every British Columbian it is in fact, one of our duties.
FIGHT!"

She maintains that inciting Koch's Postulates, and demanding "Proof of Virus" may help, if under duress.

1602531030884.png1602531173912.png

CDC study: 85% of COVID-19 cases in July were people who often or always wear masks

A survey conducted by over a dozen medical institutions for the CDC and published in Sept. 11's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report showed that 85% of those who contracted COVID-19 during July among the study group either "always" or "often" wore face coverings within the 14 days before they were infected. More than 70% of those outpatient individuals who tested positive reported always wearing masks. Just 3.9% reported never wearing a mask.
EbynzCIXkAEVHMO.jpg

Here in Croatia new measures are being implemented with more masks and less people alowed in one place, so all the usual stuff.

I was talking with my mom today and of course the topic came to corona.
She says: better safe than sorry, but is actually buying msm narrative.

Anything I said before didn’t hit home so I tried with pure numbers, since she was an accountant, like: well, if so many people died, how comes that actual mortality rate in most of the countries is lower or equal than previous years? If what news is saying is true then it should be much higher numbers of dead people, right?

Guess the answer: I don’t care about the facts!
😱

At that point, I gave up and said that there’s no point to this and just left the room because there was really no point to the conversation.

I said I won’t talk with her about that but it’s so painful to watch her and I slip each and every time and each time I hit the wall.
😕

And there are millions of people with the same mindset out there and no wonder that humanity is where it is today.....

German employer threatening his employees with the sack if they do not get vaccinated.
His name is Thomas Friedrich Göing
People foolishly think that the 'holy magical needle' is the answer to everything. Instead, it could be a way of killing billions of people. I hope his business suffers some sort of backlash from very angry people over this.

Interesting development here in Germany: the public broadcast media seem to change their tune somewhat. First, there was a remarkable "Corona special" on prime time TV that pretty much called BS on the numbers (at least for mainstream standards). Then a "let's discuss with random guests" format on mainstream TV where at least half of the guests, from all walks of life, called BS on the measures and the numbers. Then, a discussion between Prof. Bhakdi and a mainstream guy on Deutsche Welle (DW), where Bhakdi roasted the other guy, and where he didn't do so, the other guy simply said "I agree with you".

Today, in the evening news - that's the main programming tool here - the very first piece showed people from all walks of life, including doctors etc., who all criticized the measures as incoherent, too extreme, and said we need to focus on different numbers than "infection number", such as hospitalizations, severe symptoms and deaths. Quite something, considering that for months, it was blatant fear mongering and touting the line in the evening news.

However, most of the newspapers still tout the party line, and our main "official virus guru" Christian Drosten gets more and more on edge and now warns of fake news on the internet (LOL).

Very interesting. My guess why this happens is a combination of a) enough people, even in the media and the non-psychopathic establishment, are fed up themselves with the BS b) they see the lawsuits coming big time and see the writing on the wall that the whole narrative is about to crumble - and try to get out as long as they still can and c) some serious infighting among different factions in the establishment.

Not that I'm too optimistic here, but this is a clear and interesting data point.
I find it really interesting that Germans seem to be leading the charge in challenging MSM, Pharma, and political 'narratives' on the SARS-Cov-2 debacle. This is particularly interesting because of their history, and also in light of what the C's said about Nazi Germany being a 'trial run' for, well,....now.

It looks to me like Germany (1930-40s) had a rather nasty case of this 'disease', and now perhaps it has acquired some sort of 'immunity'. That's some kind of strength. But like many things it's only a subjective feeling on my part. I think the Russians also have this when it comes to politics, propaganda and of course, vodka.

What I don't "get" is Poland's part in all this. Are they some sort of Middle European Palestine? All they seem to do is suffer throughout the ages. What do the subversives in Poland think?

Hmmm..... "scrapped" is not a word I would use. Andrews is simply re-wording things in order to still get precisely what he wants. The entire bill needs to be thrown out.

And in the meantime, he has extended both the SOE and SOD until November 8th. What a HUGE shock!
It just means we have to work harder to throw his arse in jail (preferably), or less preferably out of office. Why hasn't the opposition thought of this? There are always 'ways and means', I'm sure. The public surely is thinking of this.

This is tiny in the scheme of things, but sometimes I have trouble overlooking the nonsense. A friend was visiting from out of town and we went to a nearby restaurant for take-out. Once there, they required that we order and pay online, which also meant setting up an account, etc., on a smartphone. We were standing right at the counter and they would not take our order. You know, COVID! 😱💀This goes beyond the ridiculous nonsense that our governor has created with the lock-down.

We expressed our disbelief, walked out, and got a nice lunch down the street without the attitude or hassle. The establishment that really deserves the 1-star review is the government that's made such a mess of things. I'll be submitting that review on Nov. 3.

FWIW, that restaurant wasn't the first place I've walked out of because of undue covid ceremonies. Normally I keep a fairly low profile, but can get annoyed at excessive theater. That sounds odd, this whole thing is theater.

She had daily contact with her mother through visits and phone calls. when she received no answers to her phone calls, she went with a friend, she found her mother lying on the couch, alone, as though asleep. It is now a coroners case, she will inform me of the results. This makes me so sad, angry and also furious how this is allowed to happen. It strikes me as nothing more that healthcare rationing but also autogenocide. To remove for the population, the removal of an aged population, that has been called useless eaters.
This makes me sad and angry too. It's almost as if they are directly following Melbourne's example into disaster (also known as the 'Level 4 Lockdown'). I have a feeling that the hospital is only partially responsible. This is because they don't tell Governments, - and associated bureaucrats - to 'shove it', and to mind their own business when it comes to health care.

I do get how hospitals are 'obliged' to 'obey' orders of those who control their purse strings, but their patients must come first. Smart hospital administrators and CEOs know this. They know they are often caught in the middle.

We all need to 'take arm' against the people who are responsible for this, and make them pay. I would like to suggest that your friend's daughter find like minded people and become interested in class actions (against governments). There's nothing like becoming a thorn in these people's sides to exact retribution. And, having your voices heard can be very satisfying.

I work in hospitals looking after very sick people. They, and their families, deserve better than this.

I'm not holding my breath for this to make any difference, but a number of researchers have found that one of the RNA-sequences that is being searched for in the COVID PCR-test is exactly the same as in the human chromosome nr. 8. Here's our 'old friend' Dr. Kaufman discussing this:

The PCR-technique already being pretty much unsuitable for diagnostic purposes, this find makes the chances for false positives even higher.

FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations)
Publication: COVID-19 and Pacific food system resilience: opportunities to build a robust

Pro-Vaxxers
Faces of COVID
“It’s funny – pre-COVID I don’t think we appreciated being stuck in the basement… but now we don’t mind being a bit isolated and away from the action. I guess it’s all about perspective.”
Now when they walk in, I’ll do peekaboo with my mask on from the other end of the hallway.
I see if I can have that interaction from a distance to try to engage and build rapport with a child. Otherwise, it can be quite scary to look almost like a stormtrooper with my PPE on and to try to engage with them in that way. It’s hard and I think we’re trying to adapt and see what else we can do to make it work.
This is Kristie. She is a therapeutic clown.
A typical day at work starts off with dressing up as my clown character, Fern. She loves playing make-believe and making new friends. She’s naive, curious and loves to learn. She also lives in a treehouse! With the patients, we always let them choose the play. Some common activities I do is build LEGO sets, read stories and have lots of karaoke dance parties. You never know what you’re going to get into, but it’s always fun and imaginative – I played a game with a kid the other day where I was flushing myself down the toilet for 30 minutes.
The Wall Street Journal October 13, 2020 / Playing the Child Card as a means of manipulation.

A Wisconsin judge has upheld an order from Gov. Tony Evers declaring a public health emergency and requiring masks to be worn in enclosed spaces across the state

Some have advocated for four-day workweeks as a way to keep people employed during the Covid-19 pandemic. But the evidence is mixed on whether or not shorter working hours are beneficial for workers and economies.
Some recent studies found that pregnant women with Covid-19 mostly deliver healthy babies. But other research shows virus-related risks including illness and premature birth. Here's what you need to know about Covid-19 and pregnancy.

Snip: 41-51 minute Read
Besides, the lockdown state imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed our rhythms of life: time always flows the same, and in these conditions, one must learn to manage one’s time without using the daily “official timing” routines. Thus, the perceived control of time, defined as the perception of the individual’s control over how time has passed (Macan et al., 1990), becomes a crucial psychological variable. Scholars suggested that the individual’s perceived control over time has a mediator effect on time management behaviors on self-reported job performance, work and life satisfaction, role ambiguity, and job-induced and somatic tensions (Macan, 1994). Other studies also highlight how perceived control over time intervenes to modulate the relationship between personality dimensions and psychological well-being. Specifically, poor perceived control over time is associated with personality dimensions such as neuroticism (Feather and Bond, 1994) and psychological stress, anxiety, or depression (Griffiths, 2003; Chang and Nguyen, 2011). As well, during the COVID-19 pandemic, individuals also live a series of “empty moments” they wish to fill with new activities such as reading, watching TV, or playing videogames, so devoting considerable time and resources to the pursuit of fantasy (e.g., daydreaming or doing multiplayer nonreality games). In all these daily activities, they could live a sort of fantasy engagement that is a “conscious and deliberate suspension of disbelief in nonreality. A person is said to be engaging in fantasy if he or she chooses to engage with an instance of nonreality as though it were reality. For example, a person watching a film portraying fictional events has been engaging in fantasy. Viewers likely know that the on-screen events are not happening. Nevertheless, they can choose to temporarily suspend this disbelief or awareness in the nonreality status of the film, allowing them to experience authentic affective responses to its content (e.g., crying, exhilaration)” (Plante et al., 2017, p. 1).

However, we must distinguish between negative and positive fantasy engagement. The former refers to fantasies with harmful contents such as violence, sex, or antisocial themes that can amplify addiction and desire (Andrade et al., 2012), leading people to maladaptive or dysfunctional behaviors. The latter refers to positive themes and has potential benefits, including healthy childhood development, motivating goal pursuit, and physical and psychological well-being (Overby, 2013). Styles of thought aimed at elaborating fantasies (i.e., the fantasy engagement) such as the daydreaming activities or the elaboration of possible scenarios, while watching a film or reading a book, can both represent useful mental distractors from perceived stress situations and to promote motivating actions in subjects aimed at implementing health promotion behaviors such as exercise, or healthy diet (Sheeran et al., 2013).

Snip:
Final-stage testing of a vaccine made by AstraZeneca and Oxford University remains on hold in the US as officials examine whether an illness in its trial poses a safety risk. That trial was stopped when a woman developed severe neurological symptoms consistent with transverse myelitis, a rare inflammation of the spinal cord, the company has said. That company’s testing has restarted elsewhere.

Johnson & Johnson was aiming to enroll 60,000 volunteers to prove if its single-dose approach is safe and protects against the coronavirus. Other vaccine candidates in the US require two shots.

i24NEWS TV Shows / October 13, 2020
Israel: Coronavirus Cabinet to deliberate Tuesday lockdown exit strategy plan
Trump tells fans 'I feel so powerful' on post-COVID comeback tour
Trump appears in rally after negative test result for first time since contracting coronavirus
Rivlin warns Israel has 'lost its compass' during coronavirus crisis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom