Lost for words

And

It’s just a mask. It’s just a health passport. It’s just the loss of free movement. It’s just the end of free speech. It’s just a microchip. It’s just genocide.

We are heading towards a global dictatorship.

COVID19 isn’t over until we give our mind, body and soul to the NWO.

I'm not holding my breath for this to make any difference, but a number of researchers have found that one of the RNA-sequences that is being searched for in the COVID PCR-test is exactly the same as in the human chromosome nr. 8. Here's our 'old friend' Dr. Kaufman discussing this:

The PCR-technique already being pretty much unsuitable for diagnostic purposes, this find makes the chances for false positives even higher.
Its a lie (i think) with some truths : heres why. I already talk about it.

I think some stuff about this coronavirus is created on both side of fence to make people fights with half-truths and this is one of them.

Saw this on FB. They are trying to kill the human spirit!

121310765_915836482584332_445224013124598589_o.jpg

Dr Mikovits: Vaccine Could Kill Tens of Millions in America

Judy Mikovits said:
Vaccines do not prevent infection. You are injecting the blueprint of the system and letting a compromised immune system deal with it. A natural immunity has lock and key receptors, gatekeepers so what you have done is allowed a nanoparticle enter every cell without that receptor. Can you imagine the damage that will be done when you bypass God’s natural immunity? That blueprint of the coronavirus also has strands of the HIV virus. That means you can infect your white blood cells. This is a recipe for mass murder where 50 million Americans could be killed.

The above was a quote from Dr Judy Mikovits from the video below in references. When she said 50 million, she went on to talk of the 40 year span during which the XMRV (Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Related Virus) killed millions of people so she is not saying that many will die in 2021. XMRV is a retrovirus found in mice that was transferred into US vaccines. Big Pharma never uses a clean needle when a dirty needle is available.
There is another problem. Bill Gates smirked when he said, “They aren’t paying attention to this virus but they will pay attention when the next one arrives.” He is saying that after we have been vaccinated and chipped that our Global Masters will release Bioweapon 2 which unlike covid will not have to rely on hype to scare us. This one will kill us by the tens of millions, especially the vaccinated ones.
The NWO needs to avoid a starving population to remain safe in their mansions. They need a series of vaccines to be followed by Bioweapon 2 to clear the decks of a billion people worldwide. They expect you as a good citizen to die and to make the world a better place for billionaires.

Facebook Bans Ads Questioning Safety Of COVID-19 Vaccines

And as global authorities struggle to convince the public that an eventual COVID-19 vaccine will be safe to take despite the expedited approval process, Facebook has decided to give them a hand by banning all content encouraging users to refuse to take a vaccine. It laid out the new global policy in a blog post published Tuesday.
"Now, if an ad explicitly discourages someone from getting a vaccine, we’ll reject it,” the company’s Head of Health Kang-Xing Jin and Director of Product Management Rob Leathern said in a blog post Tuesday.
! HEALTH (1).jpg

Well, I've been banned from fb for a day for posting the above. False information, you know. Boy, they really don't want the truth getting out about hydrochloroquine.
I didn't get banned, but I did try to post the image and FB immediately told me that was dangerous false information that put lives at risk and wasn't allowed to publish it. Oh, but that they did respect free speech. :rolleyes: So they are automatically reading text within images. So I took a screenshot of the Virology Journal website to see what happened and that one did go through.

I didn't get banned, but I did try to post the image and FB immediately told me that was dangerous false information that put lives at risk and wasn't allowed to publish it. Oh, but that they did respect free speech. :rolleyes: So they are automatically reading text within images. So I took a screenshot of the Virology Journal website to see what happened and that one did go through.
I posted the screenshot and have been banned for 3 days

Well, I've been banned from fb for a day for posting the above. False information, you know. Boy, they really don't want the truth getting out about hydrochloroquine.

I posted the screenshot and have been banned for 3 days

I posted the link to the study without issue. I wonder if it's the mention of Fauci knowing that is attracting the ban?

Okay, my time for editing expired for the previous post... This is what I was going to say:

Just a heads up of something that Ben Swann is making a big fuzz about. In his latest video, he's telling the 'bombshell' result in THIS control study, where amongst other things mask usage and non-usage were used as variables. This got me curious, and after reading the study I have to say, that his conclusions are off the mark. To make a long story short, the significant result of this study regarding masks for us covid-sceptics is that mask usage was approximately equally distributed in both groups (COVID-positive and COVID negative). In other words wearing masks weren't significant for the outcome. If you'd believe the official narrative, mask usage should have been higher in the COVID-negative group, although what confuses the interpretation is that the COVID-negative group also had symptoms. So, I'm not 100% sure myself how to interpret this.

Anyway, Swann's interpretation is (something like) that 70% who were wearing masks got infected (if I even understood him correctly). This is not the first time I see him being careless with his interpretations of scientific studies.

I've highlighted and 'boxed' the significant points for understanding in the PDF you can find as an attachment. It's a pity that people like Swann, in their excitement, do a sloppy job. The notice that 'This report has been corrected' that you see at the top is just a correction for some contact details that have nothing to do with the results.

Attachments

• mm6936a5-H.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 9

FLASH - 25,000 French people volunteered in less than 10 days to test vaccines against#COVID19(INSERM)#vaccination#COVID19france

COMPLOTISM - Up to a third of the population in some countries is likely to believe in false information and conspiratorial theories about Covid-19, which have the effect of increasing mistrust of vaccination, researchers warned on Wednesday .- M.R. with AFP
By invading the world this year, the coronavirus pandemic has given rise to a number of conspiracy theories everywhere in its path. A sociological study, published in the British journal Royal Society Open Science, explored the content of these theories and the consequences for their followers.

The results show that the issue of vaccination is at the heart of these misconceptions. "We found a clear link between believing in conspiracy theories and reluctance towards a future vaccine," said one of the authors of this study, Sander van der Linden, a researcher in social psychology at the University of Cambridge, England.

Between 13 and 22% of study participants believe that Covid-19 "is part of a plan to impose global vaccination"

This study is based on opinion polls carried out in the United Kingdom (two successive waves of around 1,000 participants), the United States, Ireland, Mexico and Spain (700 participants each time). Based on responses, researchers estimate that up to a third of the population in some countries is likely to believe in false information and conspiracy theories about Covid-19, which has the effect of increasing distrust of the vaccination.

The false theory that participants adhere to the most is that the coronavirus was deliberately manufactured in a laboratory in the Chinese city of Wuhan, where the epidemic started. Some 37% of Spanish participants and 33% of Mexican participants consider this theory "reliable", same for 22 and 23% of respondents in the United Kingdom and the United States. And the false claim that the Covid-19 pandemic "is part of a plan to impose global vaccination" is believed to be reliable by 22% of Mexican participants, 18% of Irish, Spanish and American participants, and 13% of participants British.

The people who took part in the survey were questioned both on the reliability they place on these different theories and on their intentions regarding a future vaccine, each time responding with a number on a scale of 1 to 7 According to the researchers, even a small increase in belief in these theories results in a significant drop in confidence in vaccines among respondents.

Digital media education must develop alongside vaccine potential

The major problem with these findings is that these theories are being propagated on social media. Last week, Facebook announced the withdrawal of all accounts linked to the conspiratorial movement "QAnon", as the number of followers of this far-right pro-Trump movement exploded in the run-up to the US presidential election. But tracking down conspiracy theories propagated in each private group or by individual accounts is painstaking work that is almost impossible for the internet giants.

CORONAVIRUS - In France as in the rest of the world, the second wave continues to worry. While Emmanuel Macron is due to speak this Wednesday evening, the Dutch authorities have decided to plunge the country back into partial confinement. Follow the latest information.

People are desperate to go anywhere, even if it’s just a grounded airplane
Tickets for Singapore Airlines’ restaurant-inside-a-plane pop-up sold out within 30 minutes of reservations opening on Monday, Bloomberg News reports. The airline, which has faced steep losses and layoffs while most flights have been grounded during the pandemic, came up with the potentially lucrative idea to offer meals inside two of its Airbus A380 jumbo jets parked at Changi Airport.

The prospect of eating off a tray table in an enclosed space with a couple hundred fellow passengers/diners was apparently so popular that the airline said it has opened a waitlist and added a dinner option and additional days for the pop-up.

Pricing emulates the difference in plane ticket tiers, with suites costing approximately $472, business class $236, premium economy class $71, and economy class $39. (Frequent flyer miles are accepted as an alternative payment option.) With the ticket, guests will get a meal — with the choice of “signature international” or Peranakan dishes — two alcoholic beverages, a dine-in movie, a souvenir to take home, and for some, the opportunity to tour the world’s largest passenger plane.

Bloomberg reports that half the seats in each aircraft will be used for dining, in accordance with restaurant guidelines for social distancing and limits on group size.

And in other news…
  • A downside to outdoor dining taking up sidewalks and streets: all the tables, chairs, servers, bussers, and customers can make already inaccessible spaces even harder to navigate for people who use wheelchairs and mobility devices. [The Counter]
  • Some shoppers, fearing a second COVID-19 surge and election-related unrest, are planning to start stockpiling groceries again. [USA Today]
The Times of Israel
Changing course, IDF to let troops quarantine at home after massive outbreak
F200715ZEL11-400x250.jpg

A play about gay men on Grindr goes virtual during COVID-19
Just 2,255 virus cases found Tuesday with positive test rate lowest since July
Ministers unanimously vote to extend lockdown to Sunday night

14 Oct, 10:51

Financial Times
Coronavirus latest: Bunzl shares add to 2020 gains on Covid sales boost

And from Baghdad By The Bay
SFGate
Trump again attacks Fauci as coronavirus infections tick upward
Stanford prof's anti-lockdown movement faces fierce resistance
2 more Bay Area counties jump from red to orange tier in COVID-19 reopening plan
rawImage.jpg

SF institution House of Prime Rib reopens Thursday, 3,000 reservations already booked
ratio3x2_2400.jpg

House of Prime Rib will reopen its dining room for the first time in nearly seven months on Thursday. Blair Heagerty / SFGate

Okay, my time for editing expired for the previous post... This is what I was going to say:

Just a heads up of something that Ben Swann is making a big fuzz about. In his latest video, he's telling the 'bombshell' result in THIS control study, where amongst other things mask usage and non-usage were used as variables. This got me curious, and after reading the study I have to say, that his conclusions are off the mark. To make a long story short, the significant result of this study regarding masks for us covid-sceptics is that mask usage was approximately equally distributed in both groups (COVID-positive and COVID negative). In other words wearing masks weren't significant for the outcome. If you'd believe the official narrative, mask usage should have been higher in the COVID-negative group, although what confuses the interpretation is that the COVID-negative group also had symptoms. So, I'm not 100% sure myself how to interpret this.

Anyway, Swann's interpretation is (something like) that 70% who were wearing masks got infected (if I even understood him correctly). This is not the first time I see him being careless with his interpretations of scientific studies.

I've highlighted and 'boxed' the significant points for understanding in the PDF you can find as an attachment. It's a pity that people like Swann, in their excitement, do a sloppy job. The notice that 'This report has been corrected' that you see at the top is just a correction for some contact details that have nothing to do with the results.
Here's Tucker Carlson discussing the same study with a reporter, and he came to the same conclusion as I did. Okay, he's a reporter...no expert.:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom