Dr. Warns New COVID-19 Vaccine Is Untested And Will Alter Your DNA
- trying to get the information out to the public.

I felt like withdrawing from all online stuff for a while.

My son who started university a year ago to become a teacher told me at the beginning of September that he doesn't feel like going on.
Just now the 2nd online-only semester started due to the c-scam and he's not inclined to go with it. He will stay enrolled for this semester but will work at his job and not take part in the chaotic and boring online university stuff. He has my full support. I heard from other students who are quitting or at least pondering to quit university.

Yesterday and today I had appointments with my general practioner. To my great surprise and also disappointment I could witness the run on the influenza vaccine. Mostly elderly people stormed in and demanded the vaccine. One lady called a friend and told her in slight panic mode that she should hurry up for the vaccine cause the pharmacies are already running out of the poison. This year it's a quadruple vaccine. :scared:

I asked my doctor, who's also a friend, how many positive testing he had in his office- ONE since March and the person was asymptomatic.
We talked about Hydroxychloroquine and he said that he tried to get some but couldn't. It's restricted now to certain diagnoses.
I thought, "Wtf, he's a medical doctor and cannot get his hand on this simple and cheap treatment."

Last edited by a moderator:
Link from comments to a Sott article about NO lockdown:

Peggy Hall - Notifying the Orange County, CA Board of Supervisors and health officer of the federal and state laws they are violating, many for fraud, and violations which carry life in prison as the penalty.

Federal laws with life and 30 year prison sentences - get 'r' done!!!

I completely feel you Cyrus Wallace. Melbourne has been destroyed and our Supreme Leader has zero intention of ever removing his draconian policies. If we're lucky we may get a week or two of lessor restrictions, but you can rest assured it will never last. We're going to remain in a state of lockdown until the SOE expires in March. And I'm sure Andrews will push for another extension at that time.

I want to escape also. But to where? The entire world has lost it's mind to some degree. Is there anywhere actually unaffected? Not to my knowledge. You'd think if there was people would be moving there in droves. But then again, it is rather difficult to move anywhere when international borders remain closed (probably until end of 2021 Scomo says). Hang on... what am I saying? We can't even move further than 5km from our own house!

Anyway, stay strong and keep fighting the good fight. At least we've got this forum. And I must say I am very much looking forward to the C's next update on this nightmare.

Thanks for your support and good wishes, Wisteria. I do wish you remain strong, and more things get unveiled in the near future to keep our hopes up. They are going full force against us and it's noticeable.

It's a repeating protocol, and it's a joke already. They did the same thing here. They loosen it up a little bit, we can go out and them we get jailed once again because "people bad, they don't take the measures we enforced". We're over 200 days of quarentine. I think we need a miracle. It's true that there's a limited amount of options to move out. I'm in the middle of a research, looking for the... "less" bad place to move out.

Honestly, this forum became the last thing I have to keep my sanity up. Even among my group of friends, they all bought the government's narrative, they trust the "official numbers" like the bible. If you mention anything or try to chime in saying how you don't really trust it, you get accused of "wearing a tin foil hat" and wouldn't listen to reason. Or you get completely ignored while they demonize anyone not wearing a mask.

I would never have imagined, not even in my wildest dreams, that the control over people was so effective. I was too naive to believe they could never pull this off because people would revolt in a heartbeat, but fear is an extremely strong and efficient tool it seems. I do hope that, in the near future, these strings get cut and people could open their eyes once again. For their own sake and the rest of humanity.

Cheers

I felt like withdrawing from all online stuff for a while.

My son who started university a year ago to become a teacher told me at the beginning of September that he doesn't feel like going on.
Just now the 2nd online-only semester started due to the c-scam and he's not inclined to go with it. He will stay enrolled for this semester but will work at his job and not take part in the chaotic and boring online university stuff. He has my full support. I heard from other students who are quitting or at least pondering to quit university.

Yesterday and today I had appointments with my general practioner. To my great surprise and also disappointment I could witness the run on the influenza vaccine. Mostly elderly people stormed in and demanded the vaccine. One lady called a friend and told her in slight panic mode that she should hurry up for the vaccine cause the pharmacies are already running out of the poison. This year it's a quadruple vaccine. :scared:

I asked my doctor, who's also a friend, how many positive testing he had in his office- ONE since March and the person was asymptomatic.
We talked about Hydroxychloroquine and he said that he tried to get some but couldn't. It's restricted now to certain diagnoses.
I thought, "Wtf, he's a medical doctor and cannot get his hand on this simple and cheap treatment."
True about Flu vaccine being in very short supply right now. Suppliers want contracts signed for delivery, to buy a lot and to agree to keep doing so!
My thinking is it might be about only releasing supplies to larger entities.
Also tru that it is near impossible to get an Rx accepted for Z-pack or Plaquenil, by state law (NC).

I am very, very angry.

Translated: Traductor de Google

Deputies: half a sanction to the law that grants legal protection to the laboratories that supply the coronavirus vaccine

At the height of the coronavirus pandemic, with more than 840,000 infections in our country, the Chamber of Deputies approved tonight and turned to the Senate a bill that gives the executive branch the power to move forward with the purchase of the vaccine against Covid-19 through contracts that, at the request of the producing laboratories, protect them legally from possible lawsuits. It was approved with 230 votes in favour, eight against and 11 abstentions.

The bill, whose approval is urgently requested by the Ministry of Health, allows future contracts between the national government and the pharmaceutical industry to include a series of clauses that are not currently included in Argentine legislation for the purchase of medical supplies. These are clauses extending the jurisdiction in favour of arbitration and judicial courts based abroad; clauses on economic indemnity and confidentiality clauses.

This may be the most unexpected coronavirus symptom of all

A whole lot of symptoms have been attributed to COVID-19, and it seems like the list grows larger by the day. From respiratory symptoms or digestive issues to loss of taste and neurological complications, it’s very clear that SARS-CoV-2 has a complex effect on the human body.

Now, however, a new study just released by the University of Arizona has identified a possible effect of COVID-19 infection that no one saw coming.

Researchers say that SARS-CoV-2 may inadvertently function as a pain reliever. If true, this may explain why so many coronavirus carriers are unaware of their infection.
[...]
“The spike protein completely reversed the VEGF-induced pain signaling,” Dr. Khanna describes. “It didn’t matter if we used very high doses of spike or extremely low doses – it reversed the pain completely.”

READ MORE

From facebook, from a political page: La Batalla Cultural

We opened the newspaper La Nación and found this note. As we read it, to our surprise, we see the following:

"We know that this is not optimal, but these are the requirements that the pharmaceutical industry imposes," said Deputy Pablo Yedlin, president of the Commission for Social Action and Public Health in the House of Representatives. Is this understood? It's a confession that in our country corporations govern and that laws are made in Deputies according to their interests.

In a word, it is clear that our elected representatives do not govern and legislate, but the de facto power of globalist imperialism.

And the "anti-vaccine", "flatearters", "anti-science", "bleach drinker" etc. bull*hit is no more. This is not science, but business and business of very powerful people: the very Pfizer and related pharmaceutical industry.

Business with the physical integrity of the popular majority. The point here is that someone is doing business with our health and our representatives, instead of stopping their legs to prevent it, are functional to that business. This is extremely serious.

We have a monumental problem on our hands and that is that politics is on its knees in the face of factual power.

So much so that the situation can no longer be concealed.
And now? What do we do? Do we defend the representatives or the represented? The question is rhetorical, of course.

Can't remember when I last posted in this thread. It has been beyond crazy with the massive screening tests of the local population and all the bureaucratic restrictions coming from above, but also because the region had a record number of tourists as hardly anyone did international tourism. I had the great idea to move amidst all this madness for practical and strategic reasons, and various colleagues came down with something or other (non COVID related). The overload of work fell in those of us who were and are not on sick leave for the time being.

At some point I had the strong feeling that we passed a threshold of some sort and that now we are officially at the stage of irreversible damage even when it's going to take weeks or months before it becomes evident. It was like "seeing the unseen" and it was as obvious as 1+1=2. This was when I was dealing with the aftermath of the massive screening tests of the healthy population. My agenda (and everybody else's) was overbooked many times it's maximum permitted limit in just one morning for several consecutive days. Determined to do triage and prioritize anything life threatening or related with Primary Health Care, leaving any bureaucracy or follow up related to the pandemic of people with NO symptoms at all as my last priority (and getting a hard time from administration for doing that), I realized not only the irreversible damage, but also the absurdity of everything. And I'm still dealing with that (the massive screening tests). To be fair, not everybody is asymptomatic. Some had a minor cold or even a real flu. I'm definitely not looking forward for the flu season, as mild as it might come. Funny that they test about everybody except for the doctors at Primary Health Care.

There are very few aspects left of the Primary Health Care that used to be available in the past. For the most part, it's almost unrecognizable. I'm "lucky" in the sense that I know most of my patients. Nevertheless, further medical visits were cut down to a total of 4 per day in order to avoid people from coming to the Health Center, all in the name of a pandemic with ZERO mortality. People are not getting primary health care which is the main pillar of a population's health.

The other day I actually had to treat a person with a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) decompensation as practically a cover agent. I'm not even talking about any complementary protocol, but just the standard and mainstream treatment protocol. If I chose to do the COVID test, then the person gets confined and practically speaking, gets barred from attending the health center even when a close follow up is essential. You know, I actually have to listen to the patient's lungs! So with the family, we agreed to not do the test and do what we already knew the person had - a COPD decompensation. And NOT to our surprise, the patient got better with the standard treatment. How long before they come after us for applying common sense medical criteria?

They stopped doing spirometry tests in the entire region because you actually have to blow through a tube and spread your breath around. The test is crucial to evaluate pulmonary function which in itself is essential to determine treatments that might prevent pulmonary infections in a bad Winter season. They're still making the tests in France, so I sent a patient to find out if they will receive Spanish patients.

No nebulizations are still allowed either. I'm reduced to recommending prices on amazon so that some patients can buy their own machine for the next Winter in case they need it.

They definitely went too far and unfortunately, they intend to even push for more damaging changes. Retrospectively, these last months have been pretty harrowing. Thanks God for small mercies, people with humanity and common sense, loved ones and this forum.

The other day the following story made it to the local news. I caught on es.sott.net and not in any mainstream source:

It definitely rings a bell. It is as if "telemedicine" removed whatever little empathy some people had to begin with. Suddenly, you're just another name on a list with a phone number attached and the doctor is just trying to call as fast as possible in order to deal with everything plus the COVID nonsense and its bureaucracy. A health center turned away a +40 year old man with a heart attack for possibly similar reasons. He died. And these are stories that actually made it into some sort of news outlet.

Things are set up in such a way that people's most basic rights to health care are not met, all in the name of "a good cause". An observer could conclude a thing or two about the nature of this world without going to an esoteric school to learn about hyperdimensional realities, or having hard core knowledge about pathological systems. In fact, seeing how systematic and damaging are the directives from above and how they are fairly universal around the world, makes me realize how brainwashed and asleep you have to be in order to not see the true nature of this reality. There's a systematic evil force at work here and unbeknownst to most people, we're making choices at each moment of the day as further restrictions are put into place.

I will continue to do my best with what I've got, prioritizing the best I've learned from a system which is no longer - high quality primary health care for the population. Drawing a line, even if it's only energetically and symbolical. It's pretty bad when they get mad at you for trying to do your oath of first doing no harm.

Just some thoughts as I catch my breath. To be honest, I rather read continue reading one of those recommended books in the romance thread. I'm sure that's understandable.

Things are set up in such a way that people's most basic rights to health care are not met, all in the name of "a good cause". An observer could conclude a thing or two about the nature of this world without going to an esoteric school to learn about hyperdimensional realities, or having hard core knowledge about pathological systems. In fact, seeing how systematic and damaging are the directives from above and how they are fairly universal around the world, makes me realize how brainwashed and asleep you have to be in order to not see the true nature of this reality. There's a systematic evil force at work here and unbeknownst to most people, we're making choices at each moment of the day as further restrictions are put into place.
Well, we know what's happening and why. At some point, it's supposed to all come crashing down. Can't be soon enough.

Bless you Gaby for all you're doing in the face of this tremendous evil. 😘 Stay strong and keep the faith! 🙏

Volunteers suffer serious reactions to Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine

Just posted on SOTT:
More Than Half of Trial Participants Develop Adverse Events After Getting Ad26.COV2.S

About 58 percent of participants in cohorts 1a and 1b experienced local adverse events, while 64 percent of them also suffered systemic adverse events. Of the participants in cohort 3, 27 percent of them experienced local adverse events, while 36 percent suffered systemic events. Of the healthy adults aged 18 to 55 years old in cohorts 1a and 1b, 19 percent of them came down with fevers, while four percent of the adults aged over 65 years old in cohort 3 developed fevers.

Most of the fevers were considered mild or moderate and resolved within one to two days after vaccination. However, five percent (20) of the participants in cohorts 1a and 1b suffered from Grade 3 fevers of over 101.3°F. Grade 3 adverse events are considered to be serious reactions. They are only one grade removed from "life-threatening" (Grade 4) and just two grades from "death" (Grade 5).
Surprise! Not.

LennonMaskf.jpg

That's good. Best to be circumspect on the internet and in general. Loose lips sink big ships, as they say. You just never know when people you trust can turn around and bite you. Like, look at how many people lost friendships in the last 4 years over a simple difference in political opinion.

Thanks for your eyes in the mist of the storm! Your observations of how the unaccountable bureaucracy is the cause of the healthcare degradation is very astute. Any heart that is left in healthcare is coming from practitioners such as yourself but the system is rigid against you.

I pray that the light of knowledge from the Cosmic Mind will always protect you.

Excellent summary, but I have 1 question. How is this about population control? In my opinion, "they" like the population as it is. I think it's more about hurting the middle class (small business owners).
How are you going to feed all those "useless eaters", in times of scarcity? Like another ice age? Their thinking probably goes more along the lines of: "It's best if we get rid of them, but how do we do it without them realizing?".

Back
Top Bottom