Session 10 October 2020

Thank you so much Laura and Chateau crew for the new very informative session, much to ponder. What a relief about the C's positive news relating to Ark's condition. Will keep on praying for a full recovery. Hang in there all of you, interesting times ahead in every respect indeed!

We can agree to disagree then. I see no harm in removing the pre-determination from these questions, only benefit.

I wasn't arguing with you, and I don't think it's a case of agreeing or disagreeing, for the purpose of learning, it much better to discuss things openly with no bias to come to a general agreement (if possible), rather than taking a defensive approach and backing into our 'corners'.

Thank you for the session.

Or you can buy some locally. In my case (Argentinean here too) I bought a couple some time ago and I carry them in the sun from time to time. I also take them with me when I go out.

I know it's not the same as the crystal they charge, but the idea is the same.
Thanks, Bluegazer. Do you have a recommended store I could order them from or a specific type?
Interesting- I have a really nice quartz crystal - perfect pocket size, and quartz already vibrates- how can I charge my crystal? If I sing to it will it power up? 😄 in fact where I live there is quartz all over the place
You guys, please don't buy random crystals or try to charge them. Please see Chu's post.

Here should be all the information you need. Please read the thread even if you already sent a request in the last few days:

Any questions regarding crystal requests should be kept on that other thread. Thanks!:scooter:

You guys, please don't buy random crystals or try to charge them. Please see Chu's post.
Is there a solution, or do you have a solution, for those of us who have difficulty with international shipping given the current situation?

I have a couple, long before the group started sending them.

I only gave one suggestion for the situation.

Thanks Laura and all the people of the château for sharing this so important session! Ark, I will pray for your speedy and complete recovery, and for you all, crew of the château.
A: Yes. Create a network of psychic light now that all those who asked have been served with the basic protection.

Q: (L) What is psychic light?

A: Connected directly at higher level where space and time are variable and selective.
Things are speeding up, time is coming, :
(L) Yeah, I think it's just gonna be a rough time. There's just no getting around it, so... We were warned about it YEARS in advance. We've had all this time to prepare for it. Here it is now. We've gotta look at it, deal with, and live through it as peacefully and calmly as possible. The C's said that things will change. So they were right about it coming... Let's hope they're also right about the change part!!

(Pierre) I would like to get a feel of what the population thinks about those lies. For example, in France, what percentage of people do NOT believe the Covid lies and narratives?

A: 62

Q: (L) 62 percent do not believe it.

(Joe) That doesn't mean they're gonna do something about it.

I think that number is going to grow. Perhaps at 75% things might get interesting. Afterall, the most powerful weapon of the NWO Globalist cabal is the mask-wearing obedient Covid cult. But they are the minority and are shrinking. OSIT.

Last edited:
I think that number is going to grow. Perhaps at 75% things might get interesting. Afterall, the most powerful weapon of the NWO Globalist cabal is the mask-wearing obedient Covid cult. But they are minority and are shrinking.
I would love to know what the number is for Sweden. The French are rebels by heart aren’t they? Not sure we have it in us up here. Here’s to hoping:halo:

Thank you for sharing this beautiful session. And thank you for all the efforts to get Ark through this challenge. I'm looking forward for him to return to excellent health and pray for such an outcome.

A few have commented on Sweden:
(Joe) Why did Sweden not act in lockstep with pretty much everyone else in terms of lockdown and the fear mongering and controls? Why did they get a pass? Why were they ABLE to not follow the mandate?

A: Just wait!

Q: (Joe) Really?!

(L) Oh dear...
Covid19 is also a tool to achieve something. Just because Sweden handled it differently than many others, does not mean that the population will not eventually be vaccinated/modified and chipped, or that control will not be imposed very similar to the intentions for many other countries. Looking back, Sweden has been a leader in the push for a cashless society where also one company has developed a biochip for humans. In April of 2018, around 3750 people were chipped.

If one compares the handling of Covid in Sweden vs Belarus, one difference is that Sweden, being a part of the EU and pretty much aligned with NATO although it is not an official member, is not as close to Russia as Belarus has been. Besides, Sweden, from what I have understood has followed the guidelines closer. There have been some restrictions and they still exist. On this page from SVT, the public Swedish news agency, they have Covid19 updates. They report that one administrative area has introduced a family quarantine of one week for members of a family where even one has been diagnosed. This step shows there is still debate about Covid19 and what measures to implement. It appears as if the differences between what happens in Sweden and what happens elsewhere concerning Covid19 are diminishing.

Thorbiorn, very interesting what you say about Sweden. I have the impression that Sweden is perceived by the rest of Europe as a very open country, very evolved, cool, etc. But I have the impression that this is just an impression. As you said, they are the first country that accepted the chip and there is almost no money cash in Sweden. Also I was thinking about how important Sweden is for Nato, being so near to Russia. Maybe the special treat they had is something to do with politics? I think some countries look liberal, free and they are not. Sweden have a disturbing past with the Nazis. I think many Nazis lived in Sweden after the war. And we are all of us, all the countries, and all what is happening NOW the result of what happened in this not so far past.

Back
Top Bottom