Session 10 October 2020

[snip] Currently living in a faraday cage may have a few benefits.

This is what we really ought to be asking. Does the heart attack ray operate in the electromagnetic spectrum, so that it can be blocked. Or even grounded like lightening rods. Or is it some other more sophisticated manipulation. In either cases, is there a system to protect oneself? Talking about making the justly paranoid (authors, real journalists, etc) more paranoid.

wmu9 said:

Does the heart attack ray operate in the electromagnetic spectrum, so that it can be blocked. Or even grounded like lightening rods. Or is it some other more sophisticated manipulation.

FYI, I just came across a reference to beam weapons in an alleged NASA PowerPoint presentation Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare from 2013 predicting what will be happening in 2025, based on existing technologies and trends, which is an embedded admission of what already exists. A friend sent this to me. The document is negative/dismissive of humankind, and describes how the USA (for example) might be taken down easily, cheaply, and by just a few people using new technologies. The document is here, and is a quick read. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf

Deborah Tavares (stopthecrime.net) is the presenter of this. There is very little about her on this forum, though she is identified as marginal, and based on the sheer amount of her on the Web, and some of the topics she covers, I suspect she's a wild and weedy mix of good and bad info. However, this document, as an inventory of the latest tech weapons (some designed to affect 100% of humanity), rings a lot of bells. Only some of its contents may be entirely new to us here (for me, it was micro-dust weaponry, constituting and entirely new form of weapon, which is inhaled, bores into the lungs, and carries out "pathological missions"), but serves as a reminder of a couple of things, I think: (1) that rapid tech advancement is now monthly, no longer on the scale of years, and (2) how the consortium may accomplish certain control and depopulation goals unless they can be separated from this technology.

There's a video interview with her summarizing the document: NASA FUTURE WARFARE DOCUMENT Deborah Tavares interview with Trevor Coppola

Thanks for the session, it’s fun to wait for a new session like a mob waiting for a new Netflix or Pedowood nonsense.
Ark's way of searching for information through the number of pages in books is interesting. I would mention here my experience with a similar method.
Two years ago, at the end of September 2018, a session came out. While reading it in the morning at work, the idea came to my mind to play with the books in my office. I must mention that I work in the local Archives and that we have a library with 2000 books.
I often wondered where to start, what to read ... The idea came to me to get a number with which the book was marked through a random number generator (just type "random number generator" on google). The party has begun!
In the random number generator I typed a range from 1 to 700 (number of books that are only in my office). Then I closed my eyes, inhaled, asked for what I needed to come, held my breath and clicked. I got the number 282. Under that number is the book "Hrvatsko Kolo", a Croatian literary and scientific journal from 1929. That book has 288 pages, I typed a range of 1 to 288 to get a page. I got number 199. The article from the magazine that "opened" to me compares the poem of the famous Croatian poet Kranjčević "The Last Adam" and the poem of the famous Italian poet Giosuè Carducci "Sul monte mario". The part that "opened" is on page 6 of the article and on page 199 of the book.​
That page says:
The sight of the world, which is forever extinct under eternal ice and snow, is not plastically painted; likewise the Promethean rebellion of the last man is manifested more in words than in the internal dynamics of representation. Now comes a parallel with Carducci: The Italian poet Carducci managed to sketch a similar scene with a few strong and sure strokes: The last man and the last woman retreat with the sun, which is extinguished, to the equator. Here they look "upright, among the ruins of a hills", "among the dead forests", "blue from winter" and with "glassy eyes" the sun, which over the immense glaciers slowly sets forever.
These few spontaneous images ... are enough to evoke the image of a ghostly desolation and the last sunset, in the reflection of eternal ice, in front of the stiff gaze of the last human couple, with whom the last spark of life on earth will fade in a few moments, forever .
what does this remind you of?
I remember how shocked I was, shuddered and then laughed at this. I was amazed because I had watched the movie The Day After Tomorrow 3-4 days before that and the impressions from the movie were pretty strong in me. That was my first viewing, after years of delay. I spoke and commented on the movie with friends, passing a subtle story about an Ice age that will come....soon.
Yes, it was fun and playful, but to make you chill :) However, it was not the first and only time I experienced similar things, but it was still impressive and exciting.

A big thank you for the crystals I got 3 years ago, and the ones I will get. For personal crystal I asked to help me get a job, to be paid (because I was a volunteer). And I got a job that I love, stress-free, creative ... that matches my character and interests, that is decently paid. And where I can have fun, this good! Hvala

Hello to all of you
Thank you very much for this new session which, I must say, I was looking forward to.
A lot of love and gratitude to all of you at the castle for thinking of us on the forum when you have so many important things going on at home.
A huge wish, and my prayers, that Ark can heal as soon as possible and be in great shape.

Last week, I had wanted to send an email on the corona forum and then I didn't do it, not judging not useful to talk only about a book I had just bought and read.
And after this new session, I will still talk about it.

I went to a store where I don't usually go;
When I pay for my purchase, I see that there are books.
I am in a sullen and sad mood because loneliness weighs more and more on me.
I look at the books and I see Amin Maalouf's latest novel. He is an author that I love.
He is Lebanese, written in beautiful French and I have read most of his books.
The title makes me smile because it reminds me of CS: "Our unexpected brothers".
In French : “Nos frères inattendus”
But I quickly forget the CS, knowing that Amin Maalouf speaks and writes mainly about Lebanon and the distress of the people in the turmoil.

During these days of reading, I also read an article on the "tachyon healing chambers" that my homeopathic doctor told me about (there is one in Bretagne in France) and that I had found on Cobra's website.
In addition, I read an article on Trump and the "new healing bed" that he wants to show to the general public.
Trump is said to have had to declassify and restore more than 6,000 patents and high-tech drugs to treat the most serious illnesses.
I have also read articles by Emery Smith and Corey Goode about the same device and now it is on the net where everyone can see it.
Les lits médicaux du futur bientôt disponibles pour tous ?

1602773236133.png

1602773251609.png

This novel has something to do with all of this, and learning about Ark's illness and suffering made me want to tell you about it.
Nice reading if you buy this book
And
Tenderness for all of you

Thorbiorn, very interesting what you say about Sweden. I have the impression that Sweden is perceived by the rest of Europe as a very open country, very evolved, cool, etc. But I have the impression that this is just an impression. As you said, they are the first country that accepted the chip and there is almost no money cash in Sweden. Also I was thinking about how important Sweden is for Nato, being so near to Russia. Maybe the special treat they had is something to do with politics? I think some countries look liberal, free and they are not. Sweden have a disturbing past with the Nazis. I think many Nazis lived in Sweden after the war. And we are all of us, all the countries, and all what is happening NOW the result of what happened in this not so far past.
Funny you mention the Nazis, because I was having some stray musings about Sweden and Hitler after reading that part of the session. Two sessions then came to mind:
session951007 said:
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.
Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!
Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?
A: Yes. Third density.
Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?
A: No.
Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?
A: No.
Q: Why?
A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."
session951007 said:
Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'
A: Both, similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.
Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?
A: Yes.
Sweden seems to have the greatest concentration of Aryan types and the gist I get from reading all of the outlandish tales about Hitler's master race ideas is that he spared Sweden because 4D STS intended to preserve it as a breeding ground for their acolytes. I remember reading some semi-mainstream commentary that suggests that the reason Sweden did so well is because the citizens are very conscientious and obedient; if the citizens are advised to avoid crowds and limit nonessential travel, they will do as they're told and actual mandates are not required. If Americans behaved like Swedes and trusted the government more, they would adhere to restrictions without even being asked and realize that the nanny state has their best interests at heart. I don't know how much truth is in this comparison, it's obviously propaganda, but it's the argument that was used. This would also tie into how Sweden appears to be at the forefront of adopting all of the NWO societal reforms. It's being set up as the bright shining dystopia that showcases the best Orion Union civilization has to offer, and while it isn't the be all end all of this plan, it's seen as an ideal to emulate like New York City could be regarded as a ideal for Capitalism. While some parts of the planet seem to be gravitating towards a Blade Runner type of reality, Sweden is being vectored more in the direction of Mirror's Edge. It's a comfortable perfect society that many will scramble to get into and then full spectrum total information awareness surveillance tech closes the door behind them to ensure they can't change their minds in any meaningful wsy.

Thank you for amezing session , Im sorry to heard about Ark is unwell, i hope he get better soon! Crystals seem will help him a lot!

Was there anything else that happened during that period of time?

A: Recall our previous remarks about weapons that can cause heart attacks? Consider failure of same on some occasions that included dispersal of energies. There were numerous cardiac events on that date due to this factor.
It seems strange a few days before the covid arrived in my country, in tht night my government made an announcement "these three weeks will be the most dangerous about the virus, That same night something very strange event happened: I heard a weird noise that came from the sky and then impacted in the region, the same night i started to have symptoms of covid, shortness of breath, tachycardia, loss of smell and taste, as if the virus had been activated from a satellite ... few days laters i fully recovered

Funny you mention the Nazis, because I was having some stray musings about Sweden and Hitler after reading that part of the session. Two sessions then came to mind:

Sweden seems to have the greatest concentration of Aryan types and the gist I get from reading all of the outlandish tales about Hitler's master race ideas is that he spared Sweden because 4D STS intended to preserve it as a breeding ground for their acolytes. I remember reading some semi-mainstream commentary that suggests that the reason Sweden did so well is because the citizens are very conscientious and obedient; if the citizens are advised to avoid crowds and limit nonessential travel, they will do as they're told and actual mandates are not required. If Americans behaved like Swedes and trusted the government more, they would adhere to restrictions without even being asked and realize that the nanny state has their best interests at heart. I don't know how much truth is in this comparison, it's obviously propaganda, but it's the argument that was used. This would also tie into how Sweden appears to be at the forefront of adopting all of the NWO societal reforms. It's being set up as the bright shining dystopia that showcases the best Orion Union civilization has to offer, and while it isn't the be all end all of this plan, it's seen as an ideal to emulate like New York City could be regarded as a ideal for Capitalism. While some parts of the planet seem to be gravitating towards a Blade Runner type of reality, Sweden is being vectored more in the direction of Mirror's Edge. It's a comfortable perfect society that many will scramble to get into and then full spectrum total information awareness surveillance tech closes the door behind them to ensure they can't change their minds in any meaningful wsy.
This would make sense in some ways. My genetic pool is mixed, from many directions, with Walloons from Belgium, so I myself am not entirely ”Aryan”. I know very few people that are, but that is just from my little corner. Also, the influx of Arabs/Afghans is probably about to change the genetic environment here, one could wonder If that is included in the plan somehow.

I wonder why Laura or someone else from the group didn't ask whether governments like Russia, China, Turkey are aware of this Weaponised Satellites and methods to protect against them. Special insulating materials maybe, metals or alloys.

Or if there will be any major economic changes in the recent future. So we have to prepare for food shortages, lack of medicines,etc.

Q: (L) So, people who have more crystals are more connected. They're connected at another level where there's really not the space or time distance between them. So everybody who has the charged crystals is more or less connected directly at some level. Is that it?

I see it this way. The amount of connection is more a result of DNA activation based on a person's specific makeup. Basically, we have it already. Many just don't recognize that fact.

Q: (L) So, people who have (charged) crystals are connected. They're connected at another level where there's really not the space or time distance between them. So everybody who has the charged crystals is connected directly at some level. Is that it?

In my Swedish ancestry there is a long history of crystal use. My grandmother would tell fables of the ancient crystal people. At least to me because I asked. She mostly kept that to herself. She said they used to burn people at the stake for that type of thing. I was 5yo at the time and spent many days with her. My older brother was in school and mom was busy with 2 younger siblings.

I wonder why Laura or someone else from the group didn't ask whether governments like Russia, China, Turkey are aware of this Weaponised Satellites and methods to protect against them. Special insulating materials maybe, metals or alloys.

It can probably be assumed that a number of governments with savvy intelligence orgs know all about the weaponized satellites - as well as a host of other malevolent technology and agendas that are out there. And I can understand your wanting to know more (because I have my own list of things I'm wondering about as well, and think a lot of us do!). But just consider that in addition to the time and energy it takes to formulate and ask the questions we are privy to, are responsibilities and energy requirements that Laura and Crew are also working on; not the least of which is helping Ark to get well, doing research in other important areas, helping members, charging crystals en masse, etc. And this is just what we know.

Or if there will be any major economic changes in the recent future. So we have to prepare for food shortages, lack of medicines,etc.

It is veritable guarantee that there will be big economic changes in the near to mid-term. Do read Sott.net and continue to read the forum for developments. It would be a very wise thing to prepare, in all the ways that you can, as soon and as thoroughly as you can. If you have specific questions about these matters then you might post a question and see what people think.

In my opinion, Ennio explained very well, but I want to add some more...
We don’t need to worry about other countries government knows something or not. Because anyone can access the information from this forum.
I am sure there are lots more people around the world visit here for information every day.
And from the information, they might develop some kind of shield to protect themselves, who know. Free choice for everyone in this earth.
Some times I felt that the whole universe is watching what we doing here in this forum.

Q: We have been discussing the strange visitors to our website. It seems that there is a lot of interest from groups that are connected with intelligence and military organizations. Can you tell us what their interest is in our material?

A: Material is largely accurate.

Q: Do they understand that this material is largely accurate, and is this the reason for their interest?

A: Yes

Q: (A) Is there anything important which we should try to have changed beyond what we have already thought of? Is there anything important, that can make a difference, that has not occurred to us?

A: Well, it is late in the game for very much more revision. However, this may serve to attract further outside interest.

Q: The article will attract further outside interest?

A: Yes, tv, news, authors, publishers, etc... Remember, the Saint Petersburg Times has a well visited web site, too

Thanks for that most interesting session. Wishing Ark a speedy recovery!

Q: (L) Is that what happened the night Ark had that attack when he felt something popping in his heart?

A: Yes

I was experiencing something like this several months ago, usually when I was networking with researchers May I ask when Ark's event happened?

Thanks, Brewer

Back
Top Bottom