Session 10 October 2020

About preparedness:

I am not sure if it is a throwback from Biblical reading. About not putting your faith in worldly possessions. The way I see it is about a couple of weeks difference in being well stocked and having nothing, should things come down to basic survival. As the saying goes, there is about 2 weeks difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut.

Two weeks without grocery stores operating would put a horde of wolves at your door. Once that is gone, some people would turn to others as a food source. We have a long history of this.

For now, doing what is necessary today in order order wake up tomorrow. In hopes of making a transition. For that, work on self takes priority.

It can probably be assumed that a number of governments with savvy intelligence orgs know all about the weaponized satellites - as well as a host of other malevolent technology and agendas that are out there. And I can understand your wanting to know more (because I have my own list of things I'm wondering about as well, and think a lot of us do!). But just consider that in addition to the time and energy it takes to formulate and ask the questions we are privy to, are responsibilities and energy requirements that Laura and Crew are also working on; not the least of which is helping Ark to get well, doing research in other important areas, helping members, charging crystals en masse, etc. And this is just what we know.

Indeed. We live in absolutely bizzare and uncertain and scary times right now and which makes it so easy to be like "WHAT is going on!? Gimme the answers please!". But that would take all the fun out of it right?

Not to mention the signal you'd be putting out there in demanding all questions be answered without learning and effort on the part of the receiver.

Think of it this way:

Most people are in a pretty crappy situation because they rely on authority figures to give easy answers, because it's all just too damn difficult and complex to make sense of! And even more so in these confusing times. But therefore, the signal they are putting out is one of being helpless and wanting to be led by the nose, and they subsequently get all that they asked for: blindly led by psychopaths to their own slaughter.

If you want to be better than the average sheep, then it starts with trusting in yourself and your own faculties and not desperately searching for easy answers from a perceived authority. Plus networking, as nobody can figure this out on their own. This while still keeping in mind that help is available from "above", should you put in the necessary work for it. IMO at least.

Last edited:
No good about Ark's heart, not something you want to go pop. Seth say's that no one's ever died who doesn't want to die. If true then if Ark doesn't want to die, he wont, and if he does want to die, perhaps for some deep emotion reason, then there's no shame in that, and is something that can be worked through.

(Joe) There's a new UFO documentary that Tucker Carlson was talking about on his show. It has a bunch of current and previous senators, bipartisan, who are interviewed in it about the UFO phenomenon. They're all straight up about how yes, there's something real to this and things are being hidden. It follows on the heels of those military tic-tac videos that were released. Is this building up to some kind of disclosure in the near future?

A: Near enough. But other events may intervene.

Which UFO documentary is this? Is it on YouTube?

Also, can we charge our own crystals? And if so, how do we do it?

No good about Ark's heart, not something you want to go pop. Seth say's that no one's ever died who doesn't want to die. If true then if Ark doesn't want to die, he wont, and if he does want to die, perhaps for some deep emotion reason, then there's no shame in that, and is something that can be worked through.

Which UFO documentary is this? Is it on YouTube?

Also, can we charge our own crystals? And if so, how do we do it?
The Phenomenon documentary is discussed in this thread.

Thank you for the session and the much reassuring answers. Although I have been trying to strengthen my faith in general, I've had a lot of faith that Ark has been in good and caring hands. I will also keep sending energy to him and each of you to help you through the treatments. I also placed a note for Ark under my crystal to stay as long as needed and thought it was a great idea!

(L) But think that whatever he does, he's not gonna get the USA out of the karmic hole it's already in.

(Pierre) Too far gone.

A: Yes

I've been thinking along these lines as more time goes on. There was an article on SOTT that also mirrored my thoughts that it doesn't matter who wins in the terms of the other side is going to go off the rails. Once that is done then the rest is probably going to be the interesting part... at least until the lighting show and meteors start. I'm just hoping that it happens to the most deserving OP's that have driven us to this point in our learning cycle.

IMPORTANT: READ IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT ORDERING CRYSTALS:

Given that each case is different (some people are ordering the first batch, others extras for themselves, others for their family members) and that people aren't sure of how to request them (some write to FOTCM, others are sending PMs, with incomplete information, etc), I kindly ask you to wait before sending your request. I will be posting instructions here later today, and a form that you can fill in. That way, we make sure not to forget anyone and we'll do it in a more organized manner. There is otherwise too much to keep track of, and too much extra back and and forth with each person who sends a request. Thank you!! Don't worry, you'll get your crystals! :flowers:
So sorry Chu, I had sent my request for extra crystal a few post before reading this one but I hope I did make it clear in the email.

Very upsetting. They are playing with heart attack weapons. I wish Ark a speedy recovery. Thanks to the board team and to Nighhillaea and all the other Cassiopeans. Where can you get such crystals? Greetings to the community

Hello, here is the thread specially created by Chu:

Or if there will be any major economic changes in the recent future. So we have to prepare for food shortages, lack of medicines,etc.

How bad will it get, who knows?? At the moment anything is possible. It could be a case of food shortages, long ques for government hand outs, rations etc. Getting regular slots online for delivery might be an issue. I've already experienced this with an elderly client, waiting for shopping to arrive having to go the shop in the mean time, while waiting for the order to arrive. Even if you can have a few weeks of food/medicine it's better than nothing. Personally I'd rather not rely on the lunatics in Government they are going all out with this COVID nonsence, as I said anything is possible. Preparing for the worst yet hoping for the best is a good approach IMO, also it's a way of conserving energy to maybe help others if your not thinking about were the next meal will come from. Some might say it's a lack of faith, Im not sure about that. Under the circumstances we find ourselves in, preparing is the sensible thing to do IMO it means your taking responsibility for yourself.

Thank you for the session Laura and Chateau crew. I greatly appreciate your work and commitment :hug2::love:!
I was very sad hearing about Ark's health issue, but lets hope he will be better soon producing mind bending mathematical/physical equations :hug::rockon:.
Maybe we can assist Ark by the use of crystals. I was thinking to make a note on paper and place a crystal on top.
That sounds like an excellent idea. Just his name and the words "For excellent health and happiness." That covers about everything!

I'm joining in praying for Ark's speedy recovery.

Merci pour ce message, est-il possible de savoir comment se procurer un cristal ?
Welcome to our forum, @Emilie! Could you please head over to the newbies section and introduce yourself, so we can get to know you a bit? :-) It doesn't have to be very personal, just a bit about how you found us, whether you read French SOTT and so on. Have a look at how others have tackled it, that may help.

You can use DeepL translator to help you if your English is not good enough, because apart from a few foreign language sections (French amongst others) English is the main language here. Merci!

Bienvenue sur notre forum, @Emilie ! Pourriez-vous vous rendre à la section des débutants et vous présenter, afin que nous puissions vous connaître un peu ? :-) Il n'est pas nécessaire que ce soit très personnel, juste un peu sur la façon dont vous nous avez trouvés, si vous lisez le SOTT français et ainsi de suite. Regardez comment d'autres ont abordé le sujet, cela peut vous aider.

Vous pouvez utiliser le traducteur de DeepL pour vous aider si votre anglais n'est pas assez bon, car à part quelques sections en langues étrangères (le français entre autres), l'anglais est la langue principale ici.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

Added: French translation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom