Just sat at a roadshow talk by some Fund Manager from Legal and General where he's giving their current view of what's affecting global markets and the future outlook of said markets. Should qualify by saying I don't work in this field, this guys go around doing a roadshow to some companies up and down the country. I just sat in to listen and see.

The view is that the financial markets are heavily dependent on the release of the vaccine.

They are expecting mass vaccinations by Q2 / Q3 next year.

If this gets pushed out I guess the financial overloads won't be happy.

Other things he's saying is the usual stuff - US elections. Polls showing Biden winning but he mentioned something else showing Trump coming out on top. Basically they don't know! They know about people not being truthful with polls... They are calling them "shy Trumpists." They are saying that they are polling loads more "bigoted old white men" (direct quote) in America which they didn't last elections. Factoring this in they still have Biden winning but they admit there's this shy Trumpists still out there. Worst outcome for markets is divided house in America - one democrat, one republican.

Other thing is the "second wave" in Europe which apparently is unexpected! They were expecting the European governments to take Asia's lead in controlling the virus and employ nuanced measures and lockdowns.

Other interesting thing he's talking about is how Google mobility data is used to gauge economic economic activity.

Don't like how these guys talk like they own and control the world.

They are recommending a website: Good judgement project which is based on forecasting and how forecasters can outperform people with good information. Forecasters are people who are good at making decisions under uncertainty. Apparently there's a book about that. Sounds like some special group.

These "forecasters" are saying 50% chance vaccine is here by April 2021. No mention of safety / efficacy of these vaccines... Markets are just banking on the vaccines being released for mass use, in whatever form.

Just been making these notes as I heard them.

Last edited:
Désolée LORETA, je croyais bien faire...

Sorry LORETA, I thought I was doing the right thing...

Perlou I never said that you did wrong or that it was not a good idea to put this article. On the contrary, I said that you did well to post it because it allows us to see to what extent they manipulate the news to make us believe one thing when what they do is the opposite. And I think it's important to read this official news to see what citizens read every day.

What I did was simply analyse the situation from my personal point of view on this information you posted. I'm sorry if you saw this as a rejection or criticism. My criticism goes for the article. It's something I like to do, to criticize in order to better understand. To see what is behind the words. And in this forum I think we do it all the time.

Perlou je n'ai jamais dit que tu avais mal fait ou que c'était pas bon de mettre cet article. Au contraire, j'ai dit que tu avais bien fait de le poster car ça nous permet de voir jusqu'a quel point ils manipulent les nouvelles pour d'une part nous faire croire une chose quand ce qu'ils font c'est le contraire. Et je pense que c'est important de lire ces nouvelles officielles pour voir ce que les citoyens lisent tous les jours.

Ce que j'ai fait simplement c'est analyser la situation de mon point de vue personnel sur cette information que tu a posté. Je suis désolée si tu as vu cela comme un rejet ou une critique. Ma critique va pour l'article. C'est une activité que j'aime faire, critiquer pour mieux comprendre. Voir ce qu'il y a par delà les mots. Et dans ce forum je pense que nous le faisons tout le temps.

This video is powerful, shocking and scary!

Of course it is banned across all social media sites. Therefore the producers are asking for everyone to download it and share far and wide.

THE BATTLE FOR HUMANITY​

How the COVID-19 vaccine may transform humanity forever,
going from HUMAN 1.0 to HUMAN 2.0

On Tuesday I had to test for coronavirus because I was in short contact with another coworker last week, who tested positive on Monday. My result came yesterday, also positive. She works at smaller, separate location from headquarter location (where I work), and since we work at educational institution all lectures are from now until end of the month to be held online and both buildings are closed for students. I didn’t want to be first who tested positive at my workplace for sure, or tested at all, but it happened and now I’m in self-isolation for 10 days, while other coworkers in administration work less hours now and in separate teams, to stop/limit the spread. I don’t have any symptoms at all.

Some coworkers are in panic that they also might be infected from me because of the nature of my work - I’m in close contact with almost all administration every day. Some are teasing me, and just few are in disbelief with all the madness. While all of this is unbelievably stupid and overreacted, I am surely glad that I am home, with much more free time to enjoy reading romantic fiction. :-)

While authorities are trying to leave impression that there will be no lockdowns anymore, or that they don’t want them, they are practically doing everything to push it through the 'rising infections' and massive 'self-isolations'.

Ma très chère Loreta, je ne jamais pensé à mal vos critiques qui me font toujours réfléchir ... Merci pour votre travail ...

Ma chère Loreta, je n'ai jamais mal pensé à tes critiques qui me font toujours réfléchir ... Merci pour ton travail ...

France’s police raids on politicians over their criminal Covid-19 incompetence should be just the start

As French police investigate the government’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic and launch a series of raids on the homes of leading politicians and senior health officials, elsewhere around the globe Prime Ministers and Presidents should be starting to sweat. Because the people want payback.

Payback for the months of sacrifice they have made of their children’s education, their jobs, their personal freedoms and their mental health. Payback for their losses, of loved ones, of their futures, of hope.
Lockdowns will cause more deaths than Covid ever will, thousands of businesses have crashed, and millions have been thrown out of work.

Have we had any explanation or any apology for all this self-inflicted wreckage? Of course not. In place of answers and admissions that public health efforts have so far proved impotent or worse, we’ve been asked to swallow yet another catchy slogan or accept even harsher restrictions upon the limited personal liberties we are allowed to enjoy.

What has become clear, however, is that our leaders cannot simply keep turning the screw and expect everyone to just fall into line over the common good.
Each country has its own horror stories of gross incompetence. While much of that stems from a failure to recognise the pandemic early enough and to do something about it, there is also a criminal neglect of emergency protocols, which have been universally ignored and stripped of funding by complacent governments everywhere.

This has meant not only a lack of interest in research and preparedness, but a deadly shortage of fundamental protective equipment that, surely, has cost lives of many of those working on the frontline across the globe.

Then there are the confusing quarantine rules, which seem to change daily, and the embarrassing squabbles and fortunes squandered over track and trace applications and their efficacy.

Whenever the citizenry manage to have a close look at the way their governments have dealt with these key issues, there will be no shortage of national outrage, public humiliation, legal action, and worse.

On Tuesday I had to test for coronavirus because I was in short contact with another coworker last week, who tested positive on Monday. My result came yesterday, also positive. She works at smaller, separate location from headquarter location (where I work), and since we work at educational institution all lectures are from now until end of the month to be held online and both buildings are closed for students. I didn’t want to be first who tested positive at my workplace for sure, or tested at all, but it happened and now I’m in self-isolation for 10 days, while other coworkers in administration work less hours now and in separate teams, to stop/limit the spread. I don’t have any symptoms at all.

Some coworkers are in panic that they also might be infected from me because of the nature of my work - I’m in close contact with almost all administration every day. Some are teasing me, and just few are in disbelief with all the madness. While all of this is unbelievably stupid and overreacted, I am surely glad that I am home, with much more free time to enjoy reading romantic fiction. :-)

While authorities are trying to leave impression that there will be no lockdowns anymore, or that they don’t want them, they are practically doing everything to push it through the 'rising infections' and massive 'self-isolations'.

Take care Drazen!

Hopefully you get some STO downloads 😉

A great talk given by Tom Woods at a Mises Institute event where he eviscerates everything COVID related. From the bullying and shaming of people daring to question "da siance" allegedly because "dey're selfish and don't care bout peeples lives", to the lockdowns, mask mandates, and the loss of everything that makes life worth living all for "da grater gud". He doesn't touch on the hidden hand aspects of the corona-craziness and the pursuit of total control, but that's okay because he still presents a solid rebuke of the ridiculous absurdities that are the totalitarian measures being forced down people's throats that are worse than the thing they're supposed to have protected against.

Also, it was really satisfying hearing him tell all the 'voodoo peddlers', what he calls those pushing the BS narratives, to get bent.

That was brilliant! I wish everyone on this planet listened to that.

Ma très chère Loreta, je ne jamais pensé à mal vos critiques qui me font toujours réfléchir ... Merci pour votre travail ...

Ma chère Loreta, je n'ai jamais mal pensé à tes critiques qui me font toujours réfléchir ... Merci pour ton travail ...
Merci ma belle Perlou pour tes paroles qui me rassurent. Je ne voudrais pas surtout blesser ou que mes paroles soient mal interprétées, ce qui est évidemment possible quand on communique par Internet.

Ceci dit cette nouvelle pourrait aussi être le début d'un mécontentement généralisé et qui sait si ça va donner quelque chose. Je me rends compte que ma vision parfois et Noir/blanc. Donc laissons le gris pour l'instant. On ne sait jamais!

Thank you my beautiful Perlou for your words which reassure me. Above all, I wouldn't want to hurt or have my words misinterpreted, which is obviously possible when we communicate via the Internet.

Having said that, this news could also be the beginning of a generalized discontent and who knows if it will lead to anything. I realise that my vision sometimes and black/white. So let's leave grey for now. You never know!

Back
Top Bottom