I go for number 2. Being ''normal'' in this world is a mental illness.

121831280_10158608604208820_6193821408938022741_o.jpg

Because of my job, I'm "sadly" number 4. I love how, according to different forms of media, not taking their "suggested" (aka enforced) measures you're either: not intelligent, or a psychopath. While SOTT discussed the later, it's obvious that they will make people hate on those who realize we're living in a circus ran by those psycopaths. A lot of people I considered quite smart are falling for it, cleaning their hands with alcohol every 2 minutes, wearing their masks even inside their cars or when there are no one around, heck even wearing those plastic covers on their faces. Then they would constantly share these cute pictures of how dumb you are and how we're going to be in a lockdown forever because of you! Shame on us!

Saw this coming a mile away - and Christmas is next! But then, election chaos will nullify everything anyway!

Dr. Fauci: American's May Have To 'Bite the Bullet' Forgoing Gatherings This Thanksgiving

Here the government said that this next Christmas will be "very very very different from last year". They talk about vaccines that will be here before the end of the year. When asked what happens with people that do not want to be vaccinated: they are in the wrong, they are against science, bla bla bla.

But strange enough in the stores they start to put Christmas decorations and start to sell items.

Same with the Carnaval: no Carnaval next year.

Their language is always full of thread. You know, like the mafiosistalk, that sort of idea, in fact they are mafiosis. That's why they talk like that. They are mafiosis, they are liars, they are mean.

They only way to be is like Laurs said:

For me reading the wise and insightful posts in the thread Shouldn't we be fighting this? is really helpful in accepting what is going on in the world and respecting the free will of others. What happens must happen, strategic enclosure to the max, sit back, read, envision a new beautiful world where people serve others from their hearts, for their community, because they so desire.

A lot of people I considered quite smart are falling for it, cleaning their hands with alcohol every 2 minutes, wearing their masks even inside their cars or when there are no one around, heck even wearing those plastic covers on their faces. Then they would constantly share these cute pictures of how dumb you are and how we're going to be in a lockdown forever because of you! Shame on us!

The most powerful weapon of the NWO Globalist cabal is the mask-wearing obedient Covid cult. Who will comply with every draconian order no matter how extreme. Including sending the non-believers to the gulags. We haven't reach that point yet, but it's coming. OSIT.

Because of my job, I'm "sadly" number 4. I love how, according to different forms of media, not taking their "suggested" (aka enforced) measures you're either: not intelligent, or a psychopath. While SOTT discussed the later, it's obvious that they will make people hate on those who realize we're living in a circus ran by those psycopaths. A lot of people I considered quite smart are falling for it, cleaning their hands with alcohol every 2 minutes, wearing their masks even inside their cars or when there are no one around, heck even wearing those plastic covers on their faces. Then they would constantly share these cute pictures of how dumb you are and how we're going to be in a lockdown forever because of you! Shame on us!
I think we start to see crazy people, nuts, really, maniaco-depressive, hysterical... The other day at the post office while waiting my turn there was a man waiting his friend that was served. The man, in the space of 10 minutes, put 20 times alcool on his hands but not just on his hands, on his arms also, he was so obsessed, so mechanical, 20 times. I was studying him without pity. My scientific eyes were following him, his stress, his love and passion for the soap, his passion to be clean of the virus, his love for himself when he was putting the damn soap on him, maybe he wanted to drink it, who knows. In fact if you think about this, he was drinking the soap, yes indeed because the flesh is a mouth, the most important and big mouth we have. The man took a lot of free soap from the Post Office! Incredible.

I go for number 2. Being ''normal'' in this world is a mental illness.

121831280_10158608604208820_6193821408938022741_o.jpg
Great city's "cheat sheet" of how wearing the mask to avoid being "normal" :-D

One time I even "impressed" myself when I was wearing a mask covering the top of my head and hooking it on my ears while the road to home by train. I remember like the two young girls can't bear the laugh because of it, well, unfortunately, they were in the masks but seemed to have nice character and sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great city's "cheat sheet" of how wearing the mask to avoid being "normal" :-D

One time I even "impressed" myself when I was wearing a mask covering the top of my head and hooking it on my ears while the road to home by train. I remember like the two young girls can't bear the laugh because of it, well, unfortunately, they were in the masks but seemed to have nice character and sense of humor.
I think that I should add something important, but I can't edit the post, so I add new one, because various people on the net, can differently interpret this. I do not say that this is optimal to make such foolishness. It depends on the situation to decide to wear mask or not, or how to do it. Generally, do not provoke anyone and do not make conflicts.

When you look closely at all these rules (and posters advertising them), they are practically designed to make as much as possible conflicts between ordinary people. That "new normal" is in short "psychopathic normal", of course. From the 4D STS perspective, the perfect situation is when we generate much negative emotional energy as possible and get karma. This is the situation they prefer the most I think. While new situations arise, somebody does something that creates karma, ultimately it can lead to the closed circle without end, and unfortunately, soul smashing.

I remember about C's said about Caesar and that thanks to him the karma was lessed. And fact is that soldiers that accepted his leadership also accepted (at least to some point) his view on the other human beings. This view was to do not hurt others when this is unnecessary. Thanks to that, disciplined soldiers do not abuse others, that, in another case, affects the karma for them as it is in other conflicts where many wrong things people (also soldiers) do and it ends in karma. We are not leading legions, but everyone can apply something from that in daily life also, I think.

From all of these jokes about system, all of these arguments and facts about the "virus", the most important is to minimize and eliminate the flashpoints that may lead to conflicts between us people. Because it lesser karma for us and others. This is the best attitude we can have, I think. However, sometimes there is time when we should say: "enough", of course. But, for instance, if there is a choice to have correctly weared mask and avoid unnecessary conflict, for some not long time, I think it is good choice to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that I should add something important, but I can't edit the post, so I add new one, because various people on the net, can differently interpret this. I do not say that this is optimal to make such foolishness. It depends on the situation to decide to wear mask or not, or how to do it. Generally, do not provoke anyone and do not make conflicts.

When you look closely at all these rules (and posters advertising them), they are practically designed to make as much as possible conflicts between ordinary people. That "new normal" is in short "psychopathic normal", of course. From the 4D STS perspective, the perfect situation is when we generate much negative emotional energy as possible and get karma. This is the situation they prefer the most I think. While new situations arise, somebody does something that creates karma, ultimately it can lead to the closed circle without end, and unfortunately, soul smashing.

I remember about C's said about Caesar and that thanks to him the karma was lessed. And fact is that soldiers that accepted his leadership also accepted (at least to some point) his view on the other human beings. This view was to do not hurt others when this is unnecessary. Thanks to that, disciplined soldiers do not abuse others, that, in another case, affects the karma for them as it is in other conflicts where many wrong things people (also soldiers) do and it ends in karma. We are not leading legions, but everyone can apply something from that in daily life also, I think.

From all of these jokes about system, all of these arguments and facts about the "virus", the most important is to minimize and eliminate the flashpoints that may lead to conflicts between us people. Because it lesser karma for us and others. This is the best attitude we can have, I think. However, sometimes there is time when we should say: "enough", of course. But, for instance, if there is a choice to have correctly weared mask and avoid unnecessary conflict, for some not long time, I think it is good choice to do it.
I think not. I haven't been wearing the mask simply because it is an endorsement of the evil their committing. Refuse and walk away if you have to. We need civil disobedience. Peacefully I might add.

Merci ma belle Perlou pour tes paroles qui me rassurent. Je ne voudrais pas surtout blesser ou que mes paroles soient mal interprétées, ce qui est évidemment possible quand on communique par Internet.

Ceci dit cette nouvelle pourrait aussi être le début d'un mécontentement généralisé et qui sait si ça va donner quelque chose. Je me rends compte que ma vision parfois et Noir/blanc. Donc laissons le gris pour l'instant. On ne sait jamais!

Thank you my beautiful Perlou for your words which reassure me. Above all, I wouldn't want to hurt or have my words misinterpreted, which is obviously possible when we communicate via the Internet.

Having said that, this news could also be the beginning of a generalized discontent and who knows if it will lead to anything. I realise that my vision sometimes and black/white. So let's leave grey for now. You never know!

Well I've seen this news too, in a little corner. Today, I was with my parents who watch TV, etc, so I asked them if they have heard of this. They said yes, it was talked of but very quickly... And we agreed that we wouldn't be in that situation if they hadn't destroyed the public hospital for many years (and that there are little chances that THIS REAL SUBJECT will be addressed in those complaints)

I think not. I haven't been wearing the mask simply because it is an endorsement of the evil their committing. Refuse and walk away if you have to. We need civil disobedience. Peacefully I might add.
I respect your choice, however, still, I am personally more for the attitude like this:
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
BibleGateway: Matthew 10:16

Back
Top Bottom