Do Lockdowns save lives? No, according to Dr Zack Cox, a holistic dentist from the UK. This is part of the conference held by the World Doctors Alliance. They are still on YouTube, but I don't know how long they will be allowed to operate there.

Venezuela's president Nicolás Maduro set earlier Christmas holidays, there are rumours that at France, Spain, Italy may be quarantained by december, I guess other countries may follow.
Few days to end this bizarre year... wee!:dance:Next one does not look better, though. But, let finished this one first.

From tomorrow #19Oct other sectors of the economy associated with trade, tourism and strategic public bodies enter into flexibility. Sectors that will serve with the biosecurity regulations. On the way to a Happy Christmas!

France
_https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/france/coronavirus-un-confinement-en-d%C3%A9cembre-pour-sauver-no%C3%ABl-la-proposition-de-deux-nobel/ar-BB19t7By said:
"A collective effort to save Christmas": Esther Duflo and Abhijit Banerjee, two economists who won the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2019, proposed on Saturday a confinement in December in France to allow the family to celebrate Christmas.

The two Nobel, married to the city, ask to "decree a confinement in the whole territory for the period of Advent, from 1 to 20 December" in an article published Saturday by "Le Monde".

According to the MSM this Ukrainian man died of covid. May be he did, he was a bodybuilder and some have said he used steroids which compromised his health and contributed to his death. He posted these selfies from hospital and suffice to say it looks pretty sus.

He's wearing a non rebreather (NRB) mask, there's no O2 as the bag is deflated, it wasn't inflated to begin with as you can clearly see the creases in the bag. NRB masks require a high O2 flow rate to be effective too, I don't think they'd use them in the hospital as they'd consume too much O2 in a country with limited resources. He's meant to be in respiratory distress here, I've attended to 100s of patients with breathing problems and used these same masks, he looks pretty relaxed and well oxygenated, his fingertips aren't blue.

1603084307024.png

Yes, I agree.

While translating the article, I couldn't help myself being reminded of the samizdat phenomenon in the former Soviet Union although in the Netherlands the iron fist still is hidden within a velvet glove -- for the time being at least...

The Netherlands is known worldwide for its free press. Will NL maintain that status? Now that we finally have an opposition press reaching a large audience, we will see how free the press really is.

Over 30,000 Health Experts Sign Declaration Against COVID-19 Lockdowns​

Over_30k_Health_Experts_Sign_Declaration_Against_COVID-19_Lockdowns-GreenMedInfo2.jpg

Declaration by 3 epidemiologists from Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford elicits support and criticism

More than 32,000 medical doctors and health scientists from around the world have signed a petition against lockdowns put in place to curb the spread of COVID-19, saying the measures are causing "irreparable damage."

As of Oct. 13, over 23,000 of the signatories were medical practitioners and 9,000 were medical and public health scientists. They have joined more than 400,000 members of the general public in signing the petition.

The petition is co-authored by Dr. Martin Kulldorff, a Harvard professor and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease; Dr. Sunetra Gupta, an Oxford University professor and epidemiologist with expertise in immunology; and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, a Stanford University Medical School professor and epidemiologist with expertise in infectious disease and vulnerable populations.

Source: Over 30,000 Health Experts Sign Declaration Against COVID-19 Lockdowns

We Have Proof That Rothschilds Patented Covid-19 Biometric Tests in 2015

ONE KEY DETAIL STRUCK ME ON THESE REGISTRATIONS: Both were filed and updated years ago, but they were SCHEDULED to be made public in September 2020. This is sufficient evidence that they knew in 2015 what’s going to happen in September 2020!

So how did Mr. Richard A. Rothschild know to create a system and method for testing for a disease that didn’t exist, and know exactly how the disease will be called, including the year in which the disease will be discovered?
Two years before the outbreak of COVID-19 the USA, the EU, China and nations around the world started exporting millions of diagnostic test instruments for… COVID-19, a disease that supposedly didn’t even exist back then.

Scientists worry as more Americans say they’ll refuse COVID-19 vaccine

Some don't want a vaccine because they're informed. Some don't want a vaccine because they think that Trump is behind the push for it. Whatever works….

We Have Proof That Rothschilds Patented Covid-19 Biometric Tests in 2015

This info comes right on time to combine it with what I watched last night on the newest entry of Plandemic, Indoctornation, with the historical involvement of the Rockefellers and our beloved Gates.

We know pathocrats hate being mocked, so these music videos are great ones to share around!

A couple of recent videos:

The latest two videos from MediaBear. :headbanger:

Paint it Vax

I'm masking alone now

Only poisoned monkey kidney cells 'grew' the SARS-CoV-2 'virus'​

First, in the section titled "Whole Genome Sequencing," we find that rather than having isolated the virus and sequencing the genome from end to end, they found 37 base pairs from unpurified samples using PCR probes This means they actually looked at 37 out of the approximately 30,000 of the base pairs that are claimed to be the genome of the intact virus. They then took these 37 segments and put them into a computer program, which filled in the rest of the base pairs.

To me, this computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud. Here is an equivalency: A group of researchers claim to have found a unicorn because they found a piece of a hoof, a hair from a tail, and a snippet of a horn. They then add that information into a computer and program it to re-create the unicorn, and they then claim this computer re-creation is the real unicorn. Of course, they had never actually seen a unicorn so could not possibly have examined its genetic makeup to compare their samples with the actual unicorn's hair, hooves and horn.
CDC said:
Therefore, we examined the capacity of SARS-CoV-2 to infect and replicate in several common primate and human cell lines, including human adenocarcinoma cells (A549), human liver cells (HUH 7.0), and human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293T). In addition to Vero E6 and Vero CCL81 cells. … Each cell line was inoculated at high multiplicity of infection and examined 24h post-infection. No CPE was observed in any of the cell lines except in Vero cells, which grew to greater than 10 to the 7th power at 24 h post-infection. In contrast, HUH 7.0 and 293T showed only modest viral replication, and A549 cells were incompatible with SARS CoV-2 infection.
The shocking thing about the above quote is that using their own methods, the virologists found that solutions containing SARS-CoV-2 — even in high amounts — were NOT, I repeat NOT, infective to any of the three human tissue cultures they tested. In plain English, this means they proved, on their terms, that this "new coronavirus" is not infectious to human beings. It is ONLY infective to monkey kidney cells, and only then when you add two potent drugs (gentamicin and amphotericin), known to be toxic to kidneys, to the mix.

My friends, read this again and again. These virologists, published by the CDC, performed a clear proof, on their terms, showing that the SARS-CoV- 2 virus is harmless to human beings. That is the only possible conclusion, but, unfortunately, this result is not even mentioned in their conclusion. They simply say they can provide virus stocks cultured only on monkey Vero cells, thanks for coming.

The latest two videos from MediaBear. :headbanger:

Paint it Vax

I'm masking alone now

Really good! Thanks for bringing it up Niall! They have quite a number of songs and they all sound pretty good. Lyrics are really well put together too. Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom