Mass Migration - a plan, or just a consequence of some other plan

"It's too late for Germany": German feminist admits she was wrong about immigration - wants to emigrate to Poland

In 2012 Rebecca Sommer founded the working group for refugee aid arbeitsgruppe flucht + menschen-rechte. In late 2015 she welcomed Angela Merkel's decision to open the German borders to the "refugees" who had stagnated in Hungary, despite the vacuum effect it would create.

The article is in German:

I translated the following qoutes.

I thought their medieval thinking would change over time… but after seeing these conditions keep repeating and observing what was going on around me as a volunteer, I had to admit to myself that Muslim refugees grew up with values that are completely different, they have been brainwashed from childhood and are totally indoctrinated by Islam, and have absolutely no intention of adopting our values. Even worse, they regard us infidels with contempt and arrogance, says the German activist, describing how she was shaken up by reality.

It was a shocking sensation when I noticed that these people I helped, who ate with me, drank, danced and laughed with me, the one who does not pray, who does not go to the mosque, who does not respect Ramadan, called me the ''stupid German w.hore "while they ate my food and sat in my yard," said Sommer.

She thinks it is already too late for Germany, and she plans to emigrate before she retires.

Political Islam is everywhere, including in government, in political parties, in the police and in schools. With family reunification, millions of additional Muslim migrants will arrive. In the German capital where she lives, entire districts are already dominated by the Muslim community, which is a parallel society.

I think she is coward for jumping ship. You helped to create this problem, no help to fix it. It's not that diffecult. The solution for mass-immigration is mass-deportations. Millions got in, now millions can get out. Those who want to stick to their medieval thinking have no place here.

A good Friend gets rather Prophetic Dreams at times. Her religious foundation is Christian.
Her education background College grad, some University, she is a retired Navy Tug boat Captain, her age is late Boomer Generation. and naturally born a White Female.

She gets Words, she "dream-time" hears Loud and Clear words, BUT, without the spelling, and without a knowledge base of other religions and beliefs, she is stumped sometimes.
So, the word that gave her a lot of anxiety last week, sounded like the Mexican liquor "Tequila".

She had been pondering the Minnesota riots, before sleeping, and this "word" was so out of place, how could it be an answer?
Yes, I know, one can assign all kinds of measurements to the pyramids, interpretation is everything, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, etc.
When she and I talked about it, she was very puzzled, and kinda dismissed it, and we exchanged drinking songs about Tequila for a while and had a laugh.
I didn't "totally" dismiss it, because I have heard that word before.

Taqiyya

Taqiyya is a concept and a reality that must be borne in mind when reading or listening to the words of Muslims.

What is Taqiyya?

Taqiyya (also spelled taqiya or taqiyyah) is lying to advance or protect Islam (taqiyya literally means "prevention"). Muslims justify taqiyya from the Quran, other Islamic texts, and the actions of Muhammad, including those below.

It should be emphasized that while Iying is a cause for shame in the West, taqiyya isn't in Islam. To Muslims, taqiyya - Iying (to infidels) to advance and protect Islam - is both a virtue and a duty (there is shame, however, in being caught - watch the video below).

So, when non-Muslims confront Muslims about facts that Muslims wish to hide (e.g., Hitler & Islam, Sharia Law, Errors in Quran, Halal, Allah Moon God, Taharrush, etc.), Muslims often Iie with a straight face, even on record and in front of other Muslims, who nod in agreement (see Muslim Brotherhood) to both approve of and to participate in taqiyya, as well as kitman - the related practice of telling half-truths - as Muhammad instructed:

"The Apostle said...'Who will rid me of Ibnul Ashraf?' Muhammad bin Maslama, brother of the Bani Abdul-Ashaf, said, 'I will deal with him for you, O Apostle of Allah, I will kiII him.' [Muhammad] said, 'Do so if you can... All that is incumbent upon you is that you should try.' He said, 'O Apostle of Allah, we shall have to tell Iies.' He answered, 'Say what you like, for you are free in the matter.'" - Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, page 307

"The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" - Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 269

"By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else that is better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath." - Volume 7, Book 67, Hadith 427

"The believers never ally themselves with the disbelievers, instead of the believers. Whoever does this is exiled from Allah. Exempted are those who are forced to do this to avoid persecution." - Quran 3:28

For the Record, Minnesota has the highest population of immigrants from Somalia.
Islam is the major Religion in Somalia.

"Our state has the country’s largest Somali-American population – 69,000 people. That’s about 40% of everyone reporting Somali ancestry in the United States and more than four times the Somali-American population of the next largest state, Ohio."
What Is The History Behind Minnesota's Somali-American Community?

Interesting: 5 years ago, many Dutch celebrities said they will be open to receiving a refugee in their home. An article I read today states that besides one actress and one politician, none of the celebrities have actually done this. Unrelated, but it kind of reminded me of when celebrities in the US said they'd move to Canada if Trump won, but none of them did. Basically, it's all for show.

This Dutch article mentions that 'hundreds of Ugandans' received asylum in the Netherlands between 2014 and 2017, because they pretended to be gay. Not just that, they also followed a course in Amsterdam that helped them learn to convince the Dutch government that this is the case. Of course, the article doesn't ask WHO is organising these courses and why. It's not just Ugandans who make use of this loophole in asylum law, because everyone who comes from a safe country to the Netherlands could claim they are gay or belong to a persecuted minority. In 2015 the government already made it easier for LGBT Russians to ask for asylum, because Putin. :headbash:

The above confirms my suspicions that there is a strong LGBT (underground) network that is active and making use of asylum seekers to promote their sick agenda, but I could be wrong. By admitting LGBT peeps whether faked or not the PTB are wreaking havoc in asylum seeker centres which are predominantly heterosexual and where there is strong opposition to LGBT people. Last August this resulted in the arrest of two Nigerians who poured scalding hot water on a lesbian which left her with second degree burns.

Diversity is our greatest strength... The real danger are the far right and white supremacists... We only have xenophobia to fear...

The victim, who is said to have taught at a nearby middle school, had reportedly shown images of the Prophet Muhammad in class during a discussion about freedom of expression.

Tens of thousands rally in Paris in protest at murder of teacher Samuel Paty by refugee Islamist terrorist, 18, who FILMED moment he beheaded him for showing pupils cartoons of Prophet Mohammed and then posted grisly clip online

Tens of thousands gathered to remember a French history teacher who was brutally beheaded by a refugee Islamist terrorist at a school near Paris for showing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed to his class. Samuel Paty, 47, was brutally stabbed to death and beheaded by Aboulakh Anzorov, 18, in a northern suburb of the French capital on Friday afternoon.
In Paris, thousands including French Prime Minister Jean Castex gathered to pay tribute to the slain teacher in a defiant show of solidarity at the Place de la Republique.

Some held placards reading 'I am Samuel' that echoed the 'I am Charlie' rallying cry after the 2015 attack on the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, which published caricatures of Mohammed. A moment's silence was observed across the square, broken by applause and a rendition of La Marseillaise, the French national anthem.

Others recited: 'Freedom of expression, freedom to teach.' Demonstrators also gathered in major cities including Lyon, Toulouse, Strasbourg, Nantes, Marseille, Lille and Bordeaux.

It has been revealed that Islamist terrorist Anzorov filmed himself killing and then beheading Paty outside the gates of his school in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine before sharing a video of the victim's severed head to fellow ISIS supporters.

1603089707440.png

Diversity is our greatest strength... The real danger are the far right and white supremacists... We only have xenophobia to fear...

This is bad:

Macron just managed for the French and Muslim population to hate each other instead of the government lock-down policy.

It also gives the authorities another reason to lock-down our countries when society starts to fight each other. We are being locked-down permanently.

Macron just managed for the French and Muslim population to hate each other instead of the government lock-down policy.

It also gives the authorities another reason to lock-down our countries when society starts to fight each other. We are being locked-down permanently.

Yes the goal is reached !

- School at home is going to be banned as it was slowly gaining in popularity.
- The AVIA law is back in debate to allow the GAFA to ban free speech on the internet supposedly to stop "incitation to hatred"
- more lock-down as you said
- more masks everywhere

The teacher Samuel Paty already filed a complaint to the police as he was feeling threatened and unsecure.
I mean, the police already knew that there was a danger, and they did nothing.
It has to be intended to help them restrict more and more of our freedom while we see nothing more than this horrible crime.

It is really frightening, I see friends of mine who are Muslim, either justify themselves on the net that they have nothing to do with this crime and that it is not the real Islam, or other that preach for their religion, saying that "in 3 decades France will be totally Muslim".
So many nonsense and so many people falling in the trap.

This is bad:

In an article on Sott, (French section), a writer made the observation that major cities where a curfew had been implemented were cities with an heavy concentration of muslims, whom many have started to build secessionist societies, while still living on the state allowances (the level of hypocrisy:headbash:...). Maybe the government wants to limitate their movements or on the contrary, make them explode and start killing off people for being, well, westerners. My take is that they want to create maximum hatred and chaos for their master in the 4th floor, then leave us to flee in their bunker while the outside world goes to hell.

Yes the goal is reached !

- School at home is going to be banned as it was slowly gaining in popularity.
- The AVIA law is back in debate to allow the GAFA to ban free speech on the internet supposedly to stop "incitation to hatred"
- more lock-down as you said
- more masks everywhere

The teacher Samuel Paty already filed a complaint to the police as he was feeling threatened and unsecure.
I mean, the police already knew that there was a danger, and they did nothing.
It has to be intended to help them restrict more and more of our freedom while we see nothing more than this horrible crime.

It is really frightening, I see friends of mine who are Muslim, either justify themselves on the net that they have nothing to do with this crime and that it is not the real Islam, or other that preach for their religion, saying that "in 3 decades France will be totally Muslim".
So many nonsense and so many people falling in the trap.
I have never met a muslim person who took responsibility for the fact that some (many?) elements of Islam are intolerant and violent. I'm sure that there's some out there who would welcome a reformation of Islam or at least a frank conversation, but they are a minority, sadly. IMO behind all that exaltation of Islam against the evil and decadent West hides a profund hypocrisy, the will to take power over the majority and fear of looking oneself in the mirror and seeing that one is not so different than the "other".
But at the moment, people are drifting apart and nobody believes in national unity anymore. The fact that this mass emigration was done against the will of the indigenous population only adds to the resentment.

I don't have the slightest doubts that should the muslims of France decide to go full Jihad against the indigenous population, they could kill and subdue millions of people, burn and destroy anything that remind us of our Christian and Greek roots. Certainly they could create a few califates. The police doesn't have the number, the equipment or the formation to tackle the problem. That leaves many gangs and Imams with a feeling of impunity (and it is often the case). But as the universe has started to clean house, all those wannabe are going to be put back in their place (eventually).

Many Muslims are just as fragile, hateful and intolerant as the average SJW if not worse. It must be totally insane to live in countries such as this.

A man was lynched by an angry mob in northern Bangladesh after he was accused of blasphemy while visiting a local mosque. The victim was taken into custody, but the crowd dragged him outside, beating him up and setting aflame.

Mass-immigration has been such a succes that Japan is going to copy this model.

Globalists such as George Soros understand very well that a multicultural society puts pressure on a country’s national identity. The exact thing they wish to erase.

This are steps towards the ''One World Government'' Japan has fallen and is now fully under control of the Globalists.

OSIT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom