Poland

Police in Poland have used pepper spray against hundreds of people protesting in Warsaw against a court ruling that almost completely bans abortions.

Protesters clashed with riot police outside the home of Deputy Prime Minister Jaroslaw Kaczynski.

It follows Thursday's ruling from the top court that ending the life of a deformed foetus is unconstitutional.

It means abortion is only valid in cases of rape or incest, or to protect the mother's life.
Little adnotation, here you've got the life report from protest against a court ruling that almost completely bans abortions - new part of it which is being right now:
Protest life video
Thank you, gentlemen, for the news.

I haven't got an established view of abortion. However, I see what it means in reality. In reality, it doesn't solve any problem because there will be a pursuit to make abortions anyway, and because of such a law, all these things go to the underground, and the government should know it.

All of these mean practically more suffer on the side of the women and their families.

Even if somebody is against abortion, such a law doesn't solve the problem, only make the numbers of others.

My two cents.

Exactly! Or to the neighbour countries.
Yep.
Yeah. So, why they even touched it? What is the reason? Divide more? Or cover up something else?
One thing is the same as in the "state of the pandemic" -> do the damage to society.

The second thing is to divert attention from the new rules related to the "state of the pandemic". We have in Poland Lockdown 2.0, and the orchard decision to ban abortion was invoked exactly at the same time.

I see these two things. I do not know. Maybe something more is in it, but I see the step to induce more damage to society and the diversion of attention from the country's practically new Lockdown 2.0.

So, why they even touched it? What is the reason? Divide more? Or cover up something else?
Greetings to all.

I see two possible explanations of PIS committing this political suicide:

1. They simply want people on the streets so that they become entitled to impose harder restrictions. The more violent the protests the easier it will be to introduce some form of martial law.

2. They use it as a way to give vent to people's emotions. The more restrictions you impose the more anger builds in the society. What do you do if you see people just about to explode? You let them fight for some case of minor importance and win this fight. They cannot allow people to protest against covidiocy so they let them to protest against something else.

I see it like this: if Kaczyński siffens his position on the topic of abortion it would mean he is after option #1. If however he lets the protesters achieve their goal it would mean he is after option #2.

Of course there is always the chance that all this anti-abortion shitstorm is to cover something up but it could be easily covered up with COVID anyway.

Greetings to all.

1. They simply want people on the streets so that they become entitled to impose harder restrictions. The more violent the protests the easier it will be to introduce some form of martial law.

2. They use it as a way to give vent to people's emotions. The more restrictions you impose the more anger builds in the society. What do you do if you see people just about to explode? You let them fight for some case of minor importance and win this fight. They cannot allow people to protest against covidiocy so they let them to protest against something else.

I see it like this: if Kaczyński siffens his position on the topic of abortion it would mean he is after option #1. If however he lets the protesters achieve their goal it would mean he is after option #2.

Of course there is always the chance that all this anti-abortion shitstorm is to cover something up but it could be easily covered up with COVID anyway.
Hi :-)

Okay. It seems then to me that they want two main forces in the country, pseudo-leftish and pseudo-righteous. I write pseudo because all of them are simply pathologized to the point that these two movements should go through great changes to normalize and name as normal left and normal right.

They will be destroying the country by lockdown and fight between these two groups, and after that, the government and corporation come as the savior, they apply their "new normality".

This political suicide of the PiS is planned because they will be replaced by the other new government, entirely controlled from the outside of the country. PiS is now important to focus part of the people on their side, this pseudo-righteous.

After the destruction, will be no pseudo-leftish, no pseudo-righteous, no PiS. Only wing of the New World Order government ruling Poland. These are speculation, of course, cannot be taken as the sure thing.

What is worthy of considering is the possible war by NATO on Belarus and Ukraine (Eastern), where Poland may be used. The situation of the war also will change a lot in our country.

Greetings to all.

Hello Trzon, welcome to the forum :-) Since this is your first post, it's customary here for new members to write an introduction post in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here. Looking forward to getting to know you.

This political suicide of the PiS is planned because they will be replaced by the other new government, entirely controlled from the outside of the country.
The very fact of Mateusz Morawieckie becoming a prime minister leaves me no doubt about PiS being controlled from the outside of the country.

As for Kaczyński's last speech he clearly states that the only way to liberalize abortion is to change the constitution and I consider his speech as an invitation for doing so (and I hope I'm dead wrong).
(5:06)

What is worthy of considering is the possible war by NATO on Belarus and Ukraine (Eastern), where Poland may be used. The situation of the war also will change a lot in our country.
Yeap, that may indeed be an issue especially that since the Chinese Belt and Road Initiative NATO is in desperate need of slicing Eurasia in two, though theoreticaly they'd be able to achieve it with just Poland and Ukraine...

What I also consider worthy to think about is the fact that Kaczyński asked people to protect churches but did this post factum (after the nationalists have started doing so more or less spontaneously). Just like he'd be afraid of Konfederacja stealing his catholic electorate).

What I also consider worthy to think about is the fact that Kaczyński asked people to protect churches but did this post factum (after the nationalists have started doing so more or less spontaneously). Just like he'd be afraid of Konfederacja stealing his catholic electorate).
For the New World Order, they need people hungry and desperate and sufficiently set mentally.

The last bastion of the higher ideas like God, Soul, Goodness, Love, in public life, stay in the Catholic Church. These are ideas that are when utilized by the people able to resisting this New World Order.

In different places of the world, the cultural and religious factors are various, but in Poland, the last greater force is in the Catholic Church. Of course, at the individual level or in little groups, there can be people who are more knowledgable than the average person who goes to church and persists to be a good person, but in the mainstream in the general public life, Catholic Church is the last structure and center of gravity of the positive and creative ideas that can pull people in more masses.

I know the clergy have their sins as the whole Church. However, they still have the priests and followers who are capable of acting based on the conscience and consciousness of the normal human being, and because of that, they have been taken as aims.

Mr. Kaczyński in today Poland is a similar character to Mr. Jaruzelski in the communist's Polish People's Republic. The difference is that, as Mr. Jaruzelski was a puppet of the Soviet Union, Mr. Kaczyński is a puppet of i.a. USA and Israel alliance, connected in the over-national activity.

The so-called anti-government protests aren't really anti-government.

Of course, there were the anti-government protests, like the "protest of the entrepreneurs" or a few other anti-government protests for freedom or anti-covid restrictions, but they were rather brutally pacified by the police.

Notice that the women's current protests, because of the ban of abortion, were not appeased by police, and notice that it was very fast become not the anti-government protests, but anti-Church protests. They start blocking the roads provoking the people. They do not go to Seym in the Warsaw, but the churches and public roads, but what Church has common with court decision?

The conclusion is that this is not authentic opposition; they are faked opposition. Mr. Kaczyński appeared in the media to raise the dissatisfaction and fear of the Polish's citizens with Catholic beliefs, at the same time, call to the fight for the defense of the Church. He accrued as a person who "cares" about Church and call for the confident acts to defend the churches, etc — at the same time, being aware that he and people at his political line, stay behind the latest court decision.

All of these have to serve to strengthen the conflict between Poles, and at the same time, hurt as more as possible the Catholic Church when the opportunity came, when they were find in the field of fire.

It ends on unnecessary and nonsense violence, and finally, it will be used to take advantage of the situation and take a road to establish the New World Order.

Hello,
in my humble opinion the situation right now is: people on the protest are venting out - unconsciously - Corona situation from the beginning of this year but also, maybe more consiously, the fact that PiS won election this year. The main shout on the protet is "f*** PiS" which for me tells a lot about it. On the street you can see people who also are involved in "Climate Crisis" actions, you can see people who are involved in more "leftish" way of seeing social and cultural problems and this is a strong hype this days - people are afraid of Earth warming up, Greta and others made sure they will. So it all mixed up together is very volatile concoction as we see today.
Personally I'm having hard times - I'm not involved in protests in any way because I don't feel any need to do it - it is what it is and turmoil is everywhere around the World so I'm not surprised that it came to Poland, I was sure it would happen, doesn't matter if this way or another. Hard times, because my position on abortion is different than from those protesting on the street and from my acquaintances, and also that if you consider Human-Cosmic connection and you know from "different" sources that nothing happens "just like that" - you know that there are other ways of being and doing and that things that are happening, that are pushed by outside, material forces/puppets are here to distract humans from real, noble and good things.

I listened to Kaczyński's sermon once again and it is not so obvious that he is only appealing to protect churches - he also tells about protecting "Polish values" and "Polish nature" that is in danger because of the character of protests and protesters which are involved - which are mainly "leftish", LGBTQ and everything involved and interwoven between it. And also when I listened it again it seems to me that he is approving violence on the street calling for those who are closer to "Law and Justice" Party to go "for action of protecting" - and as an example - to induce, but maybe I'm overinterpreting it - he says that "actions against Churches often seems as action prepared in advance". Young people from the "rightish" side of political spectrum are small bombs ticking constantly - very often only one look may let them off and fire them up and push to the edges, so if they see so many people from "opposite side" freely expressing on the streets they are boiling inside and attacking them, like it happened in Wroclaw and it is a pure pleasure for them to do in some ways. Of course not all of them are like that, I'm generalizing, and I'm giving an example of extremes which in this situation are clearly seen.

I must admit that this post is a little "venting off" for myself as these are difficult times when if you are having different perspective you can not talk in meaningful and what is most important - fulfilling way, with those around you, or maybe I'm wrong because I have lots of blinds spots and have lot of thinking to do yet, but anyway thank you for reading this post and for eventual replies and for updates on the topic.

Luks, karo, thanks for your updates. I couldn't agree more on the issue of Polish Catholic Church being targeted but I'm still not sure whether it is their main strategy or just a subplot. You simply cannot induce hate towards priesthood by letting the Millenials make idiots out of themselves, at least not in Poland. The majority of Poles are medium-conservative so you need more pedophilia and financial scandals if you want to drag them out of churches.

Anyway, trying to identify all the possible subplots may be of great help when it comes to preparing for future events. I mean I know the main goal is the introduction of the New World Order but we still don't know after completing which subplot Poland will be ready to embrace it... Below you'll find the subplots that I find worth considering. Anything to add?

Legal:
1. Imposing martial law
2. Changing the constitution
3. Covering some "legal creative arts" that we don't yet know about

Economic:
1. Lowering the money supply volatility (by inducing uncertainty towards future)

Social:
1. Venting off people's anger on covidiocy
2. Inducing hatered towards the Catholic Church
3. Blaming people for even stronger outbrake of the pandemic in the nearest future

Luks, karo, thanks for your updates. I couldn't agree more on the issue of Polish Catholic Church being targeted but I'm still not sure whether it is their main strategy or just a subplot. You simply cannot induce hate towards priesthood by letting the Millenials make idiots out of themselves, at least not in Poland. The majority of Poles are medium-conservative so you need more pedophilia and financial scandals if you want to drag them out of churches.

I think that the Catholic Church and clergy's structures as general aren't real target and are not dangerous for the NWO. The real target are average Catholic people.

The people in power of the Catholic Church are very pathologized; this is the place that pulls the psychopaths and other people with immature, infantile characteristics. Having the position from the authority that "give" cassock, and allow them to maintain the position only because they are following the rules that are focused mostly on the confession of faith, without expectation of discovering the truth and real work on the self, work as the magnet for those kinds of people. They simply see on this occasion to get money for "nothing", and will not be bothered about it. These kinds of people are not dangerous to the System.

The real reason is to attack the Catholics and Ideas that stay behind the Catholics. For instance, somebody thinks, "Oh my God, what is going with this world? Maybe I do not go to church, better for me." or "Many people are against the Church, so maybe this is really the time for every one of us to not bother about the near Christmas, and do them secularly." or "The Church is perceived as something bad, well maybe I should change my behavior and be aware of my thoughts and what I talk, because when it comes out that I am Catholic people get me as the bad person."

You see, through these examples, I want to say that the real reason for this is psychological warfare. The reason for doing what they do is to raise the anxiety, doubt, sadness, lack of hope, a feeling of guilt in those who are not psychically immune, and they will start to abandon the Catholic believes. Catholic Church, as what I wrote before, still has in its domain the ideas like the soul, God, sense in being good, life after death. And NWO does not like it, and they will try to do damage as far as possible, that people resing of being Catholics in public spaces, and in the heart.

Do they achieve their goals? I do not think so, but they will try.

So, summarising, I think that attack on the Church has two reasons:
- the psychological warfare (as described by me in this post),
- they will use the unrests to introduce the curfew and other new
draconian rules, using the unrests as the pretexts; this not contain
only anti-Catholic unrests, but every, anti-Catholic also can be used to
it if they did sufficient damage to society.

Catholic Church is the last structure and center of gravity of the positive and creative ideas that can pull people in more masses.

I know the clergy have their sins as the whole Church. However, they still have the priests and followers who are capable of acting based on the conscience and consciousness of the normal human being, and because of that, they have been taken as aims.
There are priests and followers who are capable of acting based on the conscience and consciousness, but I am afraid they are in minority. I am catholic and raised in small polish town. My experience with the priests were not good. Nothing bad happened, however they couldn’t „Convince” me. They acts vs what they told were „not true”. Same thing with the „Greatest followers”. However now, when I am older I sometimes find some priests with this spark. Especially the brothers from Dominican order. They are the closest in their teachings to god imho. There is one guy who is doing the vlogs on YouTube. Last time he spoke about all this things and told that he hates that Church, as institution. He waits to its collapse and rebuild with small pack of True believers. Interesting, its like he is feeling something to come (the wave?):

And as you all said - church is very political lately. Which is not good. Rydzyk and all the rest priests should be banned. By the people! However people are too stupid :(
Same thing with all these protests. Divide and Conquer! That is their goal! They want to keep people divided to centrol them easier. People are stupid and let them do that:(

There are priests and followers who are capable of acting based on the conscience and consciousness, but I am afraid they are in minority. I am catholic and raised in small polish town. My experience with the priests were not good. Nothing bad happened, however they couldn’t „Convince” me. They acts vs what they told were „not true”. Same thing with the „Greatest followers”. However now, when I am older I sometimes find some priests with this spark. Especially the brothers from Dominican order. They are the closest in their teachings to god imho. There is one guy who is doing the vlogs on YouTube. Last time he spoke about all this things and told that he hates that Church, as institution. He waits to its collapse and rebuild with small pack of True believers. Interesting, its like he is feeling something to come (the wave?):

And as you all said - church is very political lately. Which is not good. Rydzyk and all the rest priests should be banned. By the people! However people are too stupid :(
Same thing with all these protests. Divide and Conquer! That is their goal! They want to keep people divided to centrol them easier. People are stupid and let them do that:(
Yes, but still, we should have hope. Their propaganda isn't so successful as they think. They are good at a more peaceful time; when things aren't changing so dramatically. There are also factors that they do not understand. STS general and psychopaths in particular, tend to wishful thinking, and as more happening in the world and they are more desperate to maintain things due to their wish, they will make more and more mistakes that would become clearly visible by people.

I think that in a general way, from the perspective of the changes to the 4 Density, things are very well on its way. The Cosmic environment changing, the climate on Earth changing, a potential transition to the 4 Density closer and closer, even if we see the suffering this is not what is unnecessary, between all of those is karma, not everyone was good people. Also, some karmic debt some have to pay yet, and this is required to happen rather fast because the learning process of people on Earth is at its end.

The Universe is about balance, and practically everything that is happening is between light and dark, white and black. This how we experience it is a matter of who we are (what also contains aspects related to the life plans and karma) and how we perceive what is happening, our perception, and orientation toward the world and other people.

Some will learn a lot and prepare themselves for the 4 Density and will not suffer too much. Another will going crazy, suffer a lot, and finally smashed themselves and started everything again.

Let it be... I am wondering what about the November, we probably see for what this "Pandemic" was done, because there is, in my opinion, and probably the opinion of some others, that we wait for another step, and those were just preparations.

It seems that because of lack of healthcare, food shortages, and just because Nature work like that, we will have a real pandemic very soon. However, it could also have a very good effect, because through the viruses, of course, they are attacking the physical body, but also they connected to the information that is written in us, that our genetic carry and maybe they work with the entire information field, that we generate, with our thought patterns and etc.

The viruses can "read" that information (of course, they do need to read anything literally, but can be engineered to influence specific organisms). Because of that, the people who do not give hope for the development of the 4th Density. Part of the people, can be eliminated by the viruses (at least by some kind of them).

What will be a good thing for us, because it will bring balance and give more space and air for those who are or find themselves under oppression, and the Universe can balance things through pandemic also, allowing people to revive (at least some of them). So even if they will lock everyone in their house, literally like in prison. The Universe will care about it because the Universe will not respect for too much time the free will violation.

Recently, I have not been paying much attention to what is going on in Poland. Usually, I am just scanning through news headers but last night something caught my eye.

On 1st November (Sunday and day off in Poland if midweek) two hundreds of retired generals and admirals of the Polish Army, police, border forces, firefighters, government security forces and secret services, wrote an open letter to voice their concerns and warn the Polish government and Poles that further escalation will lead to tragic and irreversible consequences.
Further escalation, incitement and irresponsible behaviour of politicians will will lead to tragic and irreversible consequences. Sometimes heartstrings and uncontrolled development of events can result in bloodshed.
The content of the whole letter in Polish is here.

This sounds quite normal at first but I could not help but see something else written between lines while I was reading this, and I thought I share my thoughts here.

First of all, I don't believe that all retired army officials become automatically inactive. Far from it, I think that some are still involved in many important tasks, especially that they are no longer bound by restrictions that they used to be while on duty. If we take into account that a currently serving general cannot say much without serious consequences but his/her retired predecessor can say pretty much anything, we could assume that it could have happened here - this letter's real sender could be the army, police, etc.

Secondly, the overall tone of this letter sounds very strange if you consider the above assumption. For example, they appeal to Polish uniformed services for acting lawfully remembering that they serve the nation and they are reminding them the text of the oath they all swear. It sounds quite normal in itself but they also appeal to the government to walk back the controversial legislation as per the will of the majority. Let me remind you here that we have no idea what the majority of Poles want as all we have are various polls. Add to this their warning with phrases and words like "tragic and irreversible consequences" or "bloodshed" and we could easily see that they are not joking when they say something in line:
We afraid the case, in which once again on streets of Polish cities may occur the use of force and unnecessary casualties. We have the right to forwarn of tragic consequences as we do not want such a situation has ever happened in Poland.

Finally, it's difficult to predict the next move without knowing who is who on this chessboard but one could easily come to the conclusion that such a letter could be an explicit threat of the army takeover if the ruling elite continues with their agenda.

The open questions are:
1. Whose behind the retired uniformed officials? Ideally, they are acting on their own, seeing through the masterplan of evil forces and trying to stand up to them. But they may as well be conveying the message on behalf of somebody else.
2. Whose the real addressee of this threat? It's quite obvious these days that the ruling party takes orders from foreign embassies. Is the army trying to warn them that enough is enough?
3. Are these assumptions just pure fantasies? Maybe it's not worth wasting our time trying to read between lines in this case?

FWIW

Here I found news about that letter in English, but please bear in mind that it is from a source (Polish Television S.A) known for their bias towards the ruling party in Poland.

Retired generals warn against bloodshed and criticise govt

Commenting on the letter he signed Gen. Koziej said that “soldiers and police who read this letter will know how to interpret it and will treat it as the position taken by the whole security community.”

Back
Top Bottom