Session 10 October 2020

I am not banging the drum or waving flags here. But from afar, the circus for and against Trump is in high gear and obviously another hit for the C's.

MSN has run out of time to correct this course of history, and so fills this void like that of incoherent art which becomes food for the Moon. IMHO!

(L) Did Trump actually have Covid?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is Joe Biden suffering from senile dementia?

Q: (L) Okay, here's the $64,000 question: Is Trump going to win the election?

(Joe) We asked that last time!

(Andromeda) They said yes.

(Joe) They said there's a very good chance.

(L) Are his chances getting better?

Also, I would like to remind what I wrote about some provocation/false flag attack on the West like France, which has to be excused to start military actions by the West.

@Luks
You were right. There was a provocation in France (a Muslim cut off the teacher's head) and a whole chain of events began: Macron's speech at the funeral with a promise to print a magazine of caricatures, searches in Muslim communities, Erdogan's indignation, mutual injections and insults, accusations of mental illness. The Turkish leader calls on the entire Muslim world to fight.
In addition, Erdogan is actively helping Azerbaijan in the struggle for Nagorno-Karabakh. And he wants to drag Russia into this mess
The situation is heating up from all sides.

@Luks
You were right. There was a provocation in France (a Muslim cut off the teacher's head) and a whole chain of events began: Macron's speech at the funeral with a promise to print a magazine of caricatures, searches in Muslim communities, Erdogan's indignation, mutual injections and insults, accusations of mental illness. The Turkish leader calls on the entire Muslim world to fight.
In addition, Erdogan is actively helping Azerbaijan in the struggle for Nagorno-Karabakh. And he wants to drag Russia into this mess
Well, what I think is happening, is that people are awakening to the covid scam and are starting to resist and rebelion is not far away in europe. They can fell the anger of the populace focusse on them ( the governing apparetus ). They will do the same as in the U.S.A. and play the ethnic card. Why do you thing that they openned the gate for immigrant all those recent years. They will create the confrontation to divert that anger toward the muslim thinking that they will save there sorry as... and hold on to the power. I may be in the left field on this but let see how that new confrontation is building up in the next few day. Erdogan and Macron are setting everything up for a clash of civilisation.

Need to buy more popcorn.

Enjoy the show.

Well, what I think is happening, is that people are awakening to the covid scam and are starting to resist and rebelion is not far away in europe. They can fell the anger of the populace focusse on them ( the governing apparetus ). They will do the same as in the U.S.A. and play the ethnic card. Why do you thing that they openned the gate for immigrant all those recent years. They will create the confrontation to divert that anger toward the muslim thinking that they will save there sorry as... and hold on to the power. I may be in the left field on this but let see how that new confrontation is building up in the next few day. Erdogan and Macron are setting everything up for a clash of civilisation.

Need to buy more popcorn.

Enjoy the show.
@Luks
I suspect that what happened is just creating ground for something big.

In the media today, I saw that France's government said about a big threat of terrorist attacks in France. All is probably directed. I suspect that they consciously arise the conflict between the Western and Muslim world, in this specific moment.

And in the right time, when the bad emotions will be arisen very high, they will decide to make the attack under the false flag in France, and probably in Paris. Very likely, it will be something more significant than the last attacks in Paris. It could even be a certain explosion like in Liban that destroyed the city's big part. They may use some tactical nuke, for instance.

But, in order to, that attack has sense, the hatred will be overlock and overlock, between Westerners and Muslims, and when it will gain a sufficient level, the attack under false flag happened, and it will be dumped on the Muslim terrortists. It will be presented that, they do not control themselves and destroy the city, which is "The world's center of the hatred toward Muslims".

Of course, these are only speculations, but they can turn out to be very real. So I prefer to alert you.

In the media today, I saw that France's government said about a big threat of terrorist attacks in France. All is probably directed. I suspect that they consciously arise the conflict between the Western and Muslim world, in this specific moment.

And in the right time, when the bad emotions will be arisen very high, they will decide to make the attack under the false flag in France, and probably in Paris. Very likely, it will be something more significant than the last attacks in Paris. It could even be a certain explosion like in Liban that destroyed the city's big part. They may use some tactical nuke, for instance.

Or maybe it was just to keep the population in fear of one another, before announcing yet another "deadly Covid attach", and another lockdown and submitting the population to even more distrust and control.

Just bumped into my head that maybe we shouldn't try to see anything in our world right now. I'm just thinking about "programming complete" "Enjoy the show" and that the STS want to rule here. Maybe right now they want to use the wave to erase everything that could be good in ours head : church, family, country etc. Everything right now is on fire and is used to make more violence. Maybe by that they want for us that we stop to believe in everything we know to accept rules of aliens. But this is te sword with two sides of blade. Right know people are taking away their programs, we start to see them clearly. Maybe here is the point in "enjoy the show" And "leading to new future". We must stay calm and wait when our large microprocessor will be put in state of deep reset by the STS because the love to finally put their main program but in that moment the STO could be seen :-)

Or maybe it was just to keep the population in fear of one another, before announcing yet another "deadly Covid attach", and another lockdown and submitting the population to even more distrust and control.
Let's analyze it:
"Terrorist" attack -> fear of one another
"deadly Covid attack" -> fear of one another
Which is the most powerful? Attack or "deadly Covid attack"?
I think that "deadly Covid attack".
So, it is analogically like, for instance, such problem:
We have 100 kilometers to go. For 100km we need 10 liters of gasoline.
"Terrorist attack" is like get 5 liters of gasoline and go only for 50 km.
And then okay, we drove 50 km, but this is 50 km only.
We go back to the base on a tow track and start again. And next time, we get 10 liters of gasoline and go for 100km and have our aim - what responds to "deadly Covid attack".
You see, this is not logical to make a "terror attack" before a "deadly covid attack". It means that they behaved chaotically, or it was done yet for something else...
"Another lockdown" - well lockdown, I think, they do not do for "distrust". The purpose of lockdowns seems to be something that gives relief to people, and at the same time, they have people at home and under control. But it is not for distrust to each other, but rather "trust" that "now is safe", but at the same time, it is, in fact, with the cost for one's freedom and, yes, as you say, learning of submitting to government.
Using comparison: Lockdowns are like putting a frozen hand into warm water, through a hole, from which it is difficult to remove the hand later.

Anyway, thank you for your comment, I like the critical comments, this is better than "likes" or whatever... (but "likes" are good too):-)

"Another lockdown" - well lockdown, I think, they do not do for "distrust". The purpose of lockdowns seems to be something that gives relief to people, and at the same time, they have people at home and under control. But it is not for distrust to each other, but rather "trust" that "now is safe", but at the same time, it is, in fact, with the cost for one's freedom and, yes, as you say, learning of submitting to government.
Using comparison: Lockdowns are like putting a frozen hand into warm water, through a hole, from which it is difficult to remove the hand later.
@Luks ,

I think it is the "control" part that is the main objective. Whether it is a terroist attack or lockdowns or Covid1984 the object in the long run is to gain more control over every aspect of our lives.

Whatever we as a species can do to resist control it will be in our best interests. Of course we may need to choose our battles and use some strategic enclosure or whatever is at our disposal to survive the changes ahead.

This control is mentioned as coming in differenct ways and from various sources.

One of the earliest sessions talks about creating a ""breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control" which was to be "genetic breeding".

Session 24 September 1995:
Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?

A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!

Apparently the Jews or Semites had genes that were not conducive to agression and STS control over others. It seems that the nature of the true Semites/Jews (not necessarily the Zionists who took over Israel) were standing in the way of Hitler's mission to create a Nephalim "breeding ground".

Early on HAARP was described as being another way to influence and control us.

Session 22 February 1997:
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?

A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?

A: Back up system.

Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?

A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

Q: (T) Local and regional authorities can use the towers to track people, amongst other things. (L) Is the weather being controlled or changed or in any way affected by HAARP?

A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth.

In the long list of methods of control the use of greed for money and power are another effective means of control along with the overriding desperation of 4D STS to accomplish this before "changes of a cosmic nature".

Session 2 Decmber 2016:
(L) Yeah. I mean, what is WRONG with these people?

A: They are driven by a lust for money which equals power in your world. Plus the drivers of 4D STS agency to establish total control before changes of a cosmic nature.

And now more recently we see they have added a bit of genetic biowarfare tactics into the mix that did not go as they had planned.

Session 21 March 2020:
Q: (L) Okay, so...

(Joe) The most obvious effect of these measures that they're putting in place is a kind of pseudo-totalitarian lock down essentially. Can we assume that that was one of the agendas: to impose those lock downs on people?

A: Yes, total control. But it was not necessarily envisioned as lock down in this way.

Q: (Joe) It kinda got beyond their...

(L) What changed their...

(Andromeda) Approach?

(Joe) "But it was not necessarily envisioned as lock down in this way."

(Pierre) How was it envisioned initially?

A: Control. But a special factor entered. We are aware of your earlier discussions and questions, so perhaps we can explain.

Q: (L) I think this is gonna be a long one... Okay, let me light a cigarette before this starts.

(Scottie) Do special arm stretches. We need squirty water bottles for you three.

(L) We need trainers to come put towels around us and spray us with water bottles. [laughter]

(Scottie) Jack your chairs up, replace the tires, and then... VROOM!

(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.

(Andromeda) They really don't want people to spread it. They're really afraid.

What if "They're really afraid"?

And since Trump just got Covid19 and recovered quickly which strain do you think he may have recoverd from? I think it could get very interesting soon.

Maxime Lledo un retweeté

Police Nationale 06

[ #EvenementGrave ] Evénement très grave Eglise Notre Dame à Nice Respect le Périmètre de sécurité de
@PoliceNationale
N'empruntez pas secteur centre ville - Explosion déminage Police Nationale Ne paniquez pas

INFORMATION- Attaque au couteau dans la basilique Notre-Dame de Nice, un mort et plusieurs blessés Selon le premier bilan, une personne serait morte, ainsi que plusieurs blessés. L'assaillant a été interpellé 10 minutes plus tard.

Very serious event Notre Dame Church in Nice Respect the security perimeter of
National Police
Do not use the downtown area - Explosion demining National Police Do not panic

INFORMATION- Knife attack in the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Nice, one dead and several wounded According to the first report, one person died, as well as several wounded. The assailant was arrested 10 minutes later.

INFORMATION- Knife attack in the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Nice, one dead and several wounded According to the first report, one person died, as well as several wounded. The assailant was arrested 10 minutes later.
Here we go again. Nothing surprises anyone about the renewing of the terrorist attacks that re-enforces the lockdown measures already in place in France. Ultimate shock tactics for maximum effect. The second decapitation after the murder of the teacher in the same manor.
The insanity in the world has being here for a long time now. Sometimes it feels difficult to sit back and watch the show.
I suppose there is little else to do as this plays out in front of all our eyes.

INFORMATION- Knife attack in the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Nice, one dead and several wounded According to the first report, one person died, as well as several wounded.

This leading the news in Australia :-(

Here we go again. Nothing surprises anyone about the renewing of the terrorist attacks that re-enforces the lockdown measures already in place in France. Ultimate shock tactics for maximum effect.

Yes. Just blend every possible threat, and you've got a pretty compliant population with serious PTSD. You're "safe" from "terrorists" if you say in jail at home and obey. The enemy is everywhere, in the streets and in the air you breathe. :rolleyes:

Yes, not just for distrust, but if you think about it, one of the main helpers of control is distrust, or fear if you wish. People are also afraid of feeling guilty if they spread the virus and make someone sick, while at the same time being afraid that they'll get the virus from someone. Even loved ones aren't "safe". The safety of being at home is only partial. A hug is not safe when your husband was just at the supermarket and in contact with "strangers". And so on... But sure, that's just one factor. Pretty (cruelly) efficient so far, I'd say!

Or, like a woman I know put it: "I know it's probably just like the flu, but there are so many contradictory reports... I choose to obey because otherwise it's too much to think about, and await directives from the government. Ultimately, I don't want to have it on my conscience that I transmitted the virus to an elderly. But it sucks to be isolated."

Hopefully as they push the agenda further, more people are going to stop buying it. We can only hope...

Back
Top Bottom