Crystal Requests!

Please re-read what Chu wrote. We monitor and support connections between members, but only after those members are vetted to some extent. The internet is swarming with predators and we wish to ensure, as much as possible, that our members do not become targets of predators. The best people are often the main targets of psychopaths.

So, please do not invite or respond to invitations to connect without a network to watch your back, peeps!
hello Dear LAura, so fast on that thank you! Ok people from Zagreb, please listen to Laura, I am not willing to meet any of you anymore... sorry master :)))) ... offer blocked by christal, I felt strong hit now!

So, please do not invite or respond to invitations to connect without a network to watch your back, peeps!
I read what Chu wrote, and it surprised me that she is opening the network just like that ... so she didn't make it clear that we can't connect without already approval form you ... so it is very nice you came on time before I eat them all hahahah... another thinhg hit me too ... you have all these little people on the map? and you are worried about their safety ... ? Can you explain?

I read what Chu wrote, and it surprised me that she is opening the network just like that ... so she didn't make it clear that we can't connect without already approval form you ... so it is very nice you came on time before I eat them all hahahah... another thinhg hit me too ... you have all these little people on the map? and you are worried about their safety ... ? Can you explain?

You didn't read very carefully. Chu said:

"That is one of the reasons why we have The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind: so that people who are colinear get to know each other in a fairly safe environment (the forum, and more particularly the private board for active members only)."

Someday, perhaps, you will learn to master your childish and egotistical impetuosity so that you will not be a danger to yourself and others.

Chu also said that for having any kind of direct personal interactions people must be connected via the fellowship first.
I totally dig it that it is for safety reasons.

And why do you speak of 'all these little people'? I sounds condescending and comes along like an insult.

Last edited:
As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

View attachment 39791

(with the link above, you can zoom in and out)

Pretty nice, eh? No continent left unprotected. :thup::cheer:

On the one hand, I have to say that I'm super happy to see this! On the other hand, though, it is a bit sad that in spite of many people living close to other crystal owners, you don't know of each other's existence! That is one of the reasons why we have The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind: so that people who are colinear get to know each other in a fairly safe environment (the forum, and more particularly the private board for active members only). Over the years, many have developed closed friendships and sub-networks, where they can rely on each other, meet regularly, etc.. We have online weekly Crystal meetings where everyone gets together, and other projects and activities, including meetings in person. But for everyone's protection, we are also careful as to whom we admit. We need to know you at least a little first.

So, if you have your crystals but aren't using the whole potential, nor adding your grain of salt to the network by participating, I find that a pity. Not that the crystals won't serve their purpose, of course. But in this day and age, where "lockdowns" and isolation have become the norm, why not send a signal to the Universe and join others who think and feel like you do, who share your values, etc? If the sessions that you all read (linked to here) motivated you to request crystals, it should also make you think of the implications for a future connection, in my humble opinion. And that connection must be nurtured, so to speak, by all of us adding something, never only taking.

I shut up now! :lol: But seriously, I do hope some of you think about it.

You can read more about the Fellowship here: Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
Our Statement of Principles: Statement of Principles
And to sign up: How to Join
In order to be part of our private board activities, see here for the requisites: Joining the private FOTCM Board (the moderators decide on a case by case basis.)
What a fascinating map! thank you for it. The Crystals are specially in Occident. So few in Africa, Oceania, Middle Orient.... and I am surprised also of so few in Latin America.

When we received this magnificent gift that are the crystals it is a sort of union with the group, a link; we received a gift and we give, that's how a group is a group, a community, a team. The connection it is not just taking the Crystal for me and that's it. The Crystals are there to united a group, and a group to be united everyone has to give to the group. That's how I see it. I tried to say this in English, is not easy! Thanks for your words Chu!

Solarmind, I read Chu’s words as well and found them to be very clear and precise. I did not get the slightest impression that she encouraged meetings outside the forum and the private board. Or that she was “opening the network like that”.

So it was you who read the message incorrectly, not Chu’s unclear communication.

Also, posting the map did not in any way reveal members’ identity or breech their privacy. If you feel I’m wrong, how many members have you managed to identify by looking at the map?

I think your comment about the map is just a way to find a flaw in Chu’s post because you don’t like the fact that a flaw in your own thinking was pointed out to you.

Last edited:
Solarmind, it sounds to me like your cup is full and the current pressure which goes on washes a lot onto the surface. We all have our struggles, particularly in these times and the ongoing things - not just the physiological manifestations of the Wave, but its psychokinetic sensate effects in particular - seems to bring up a lot which we have to face. That can be pretty uncomfortable, but it also offers a chance to take a real look at things, and thus managing to find a resolve - or at least, until then, learning to deal with this stuff in a productive way. I might be wrong, but that's how things do appear to me.

If you want, you can always share about your struggles and things (if this is what's going on for you) in the Swamp area of this forum. Or otherwise, you can also journal about them or take a walk in nature, or do EE, or whatever else comes to mind. That's what usually helps me :-)

and .. if I can know why I never get accepted into the private board? even though I applied I think in 2015?

The "little people" (they are just markers, by the way) don't reveal any details, and if you think that protection comes from small things like that instead of knowledge and connection, you are mistaken.

We do take the private board seriously, and just because one is a FOTCM member, even since 2015, that doesn't automatically translate into being admitted into the private board. I think you just gave a perfect example for why that is a good idea. And if you can't see why, then I'm afraid you just have to re-read what I wrote and what you wrote (hmm, actually, all your posts, not just these ones).

I think the comment about the map is just a way to find a flaw in Chu’s post because you don’t like the fact that a flaw in your own thinking was pointed out to you.

Among other things solarmind doesn't like when she wants to have it her way... Her motivation was probably to complain about not being in the private board, and I think by now it is probably clear to anyone why that is. At least until something changes.

Oh, the map is so fun! Really neat to see people from all over, and some in wee islands dotted around.
"Furthest North" award goes to the person in Alaska, and "Furthest South" must be New Zealand, though Argentina is a close second.

To add to the washing/water testimonies: I rarely take my protection crystal off and remove it every now and then to give it a clean. I say in my head "I'm just washing the outside". My water crystal lives in the jug that my water distiller drips into, so that one is in water most of the time too.

I'll pop over some extra money to help with the postage costs :)

As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

View attachment 39791

On the one hand, I have to say that I'm super happy to see this! On the other hand, though, it is a bit sad that in spite of many people living close to other crystal owners, you don't know of each other's existence! That is one of the reasons why we have The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind: so that people who are colinear get to know each other in a fairly safe environment (the forum, and more particularly the private board for active members only). Over the years, many have developed closed friendships and sub-networks, where they can rely on each other, meet regularly, etc.. We have online weekly Crystal meetings where everyone gets together, and other projects and activities, including meetings in person. But for everyone's protection, we are also careful as to whom we admit. We need to know you at least a little first.

So, if you have your crystals but aren't using the whole potential, nor adding your grain of salt to the network by participating, I find that a pity. Not that the crystals won't serve their purpose, of course. But in this day and age, where "lockdowns" and isolation have become the norm, why not send a signal to the Universe and join others who think and feel like you do, who share your values, etc? If the sessions that you all read (linked to here) motivated you to request crystals, it should also make you think of the implications for a future connection, in my humble opinion. And that connection must be nurtured, so to speak, by all of us adding something, never only taking.

In order to be part of our private board activities, see here for the requisites: Joining the private FOTCM Board (the moderators decide on a case by case basis.)
Very impresive connection!

Does the map include all the crystals sent from the first "wave" few years ago?
If yes, then my location is not included or wrong.

View attachment 39791

...and then my eyes saw it... the real fruitage of the planet Earth... 💫

View attachment 39791

That's cool! By coincidence [or maybe not :) ] I was indeed thinking today how/what can I give to others on this community and outside too. I even made a short list with that xD. Nothing impressive, but something at least.

Is there any specific place of the forum in which I could ask/share those thoughts? Or is it better to be assessed first to see if one is suitable for the private board?

You didn't read very carefully. Chu said:

"That is one of the reasons why we have The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind: so that people who are colinear get to know each other in a fairly safe environment (the forum, and more particularly the private board for active members only)."

Someday, perhaps, you will learn to master your childish and egotistical impetuosity so that you will not be a danger to yourself and others.
thank you for saying it ... if you could give some explanation of danger I am will be helpfull too

Back
Top Bottom