2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

But seriously - 130,000+ votes 100% suddenly appear for Biden in the wee hours of the a.m.?!! C'mon man!!! Here's the Deal! Trump & Co. along with voters will challenge this and all other highly suspicious instances of voter fraud. The 2000 Bush vs Gore will seem like a picnic in comparison!
Possible explanation for those Biden votes

Possible explanation for those Biden votes
On the other hand, the "early voters" tended to be for Biden, which is why Biden looked pretty good very early on before the election day vote for Trump started substantially changing that picture.

--oh, also: no mention of any fraud here. Let's keep in mind the potential for fraud, and the legal ramifications of that.

I'm not even American... Why do I feel so emotionally invested!

Maybe because we are stuck in an ideology war between traditional values and the sick depravity of what is nowadays the Left. With Trump out of the picture they have free reign indoctrinating and corrupting the American populace.

Without Western values the West will simply die and become something else entirely. If the US falls, Europe will be next.

Why have they not called Alaska! Like what's the hold up? That should go to Trump.

Because the election stealers still aren't sure they can pull it off and are being careful not to rush things. If Trump wins Nevada which is still likey he might still win the election. OSIT.

If you're familiar with Mark Levin, who has his own show, and is often seen on Fox, he has this to say:

"I thought about waiting until my radio show to state this, but it must be said now:
All night and this morning, the media are playing with the electoral map and their declarations of who won what states, and in virtually every case it assists the Biden campaign. North Carolina, Georgia, Alaska should all be called now for President Trump. There was no legitimate reason to call Arizona early for Biden with so much of the vote out. There was no reason to sit on Florida and Ohio for hours when those outcomes were quite clear. The purpose is to make it appear that the President is not close to the 270 electoral vote number to win the presidency and to make it appear that the President was never going to be re-elected. And you can see all the delays through the night and beyond, waiting for mail-in votes -- Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, etc. This is followed by commentators telling us that there's nothing unusual about all of this."

Last edited:
Echoing what Pearce brilliantly posted earlier, I think it's important to note this transcript from the Cs as we approach more turbulent times. The idea is to keep faith with each other and to help others air out any "blocking" emotions and dissatisfaction.

Session Date: March 21st 2015

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Data, Chu, Scottie, Perceval

Q: (L) This is the 21st of March, 2015. We have to get Ark down here again one of these days and have another chat with Caesar.

(Andromeda) Yeah, that was kinda fun.

(Chu) With Paul?

(Galatea) With Bruce Lee!

(L) Is anybody out there?

A: Glad ceiling

Q: (L) What does "glad ceiling" mean?

A: Joining from above

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Neeileigl of Cassiopaea. Keep faith with each other.

Q: (Andromeda) What does "keep faith with each other" mean?

A: We notice that there are members of your forum who are not doing this.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Covertly antagonistic.

Q: (L) So there are people who are covertly antagonistic. Why are they covertly antagonistic?

A: Little respect.

Q: (L) So they have little respect.

(Chu) I'm assuming that means for you or us?

(L) In other words, they don't have respect for the group?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Us particularly?

Q: (L) Anything more than that?

A: You especially.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Inspired by negative discarnate entities with connections to 4D STS "handlers".

Q: (Andromeda) Are these people a danger?

A: They are looking for opportunities to manipulate weaker members away.

Q: (L) So, what is it that makes somebody weak?

A: Mostly ego.

Q: (L) Okay. Anything we should be doing about this?

A: Just be aware. Members should also be aware and alert to invitations.

Q: (L) Invitations? What kind of invitations?

A: To express dissatisfaction when feeling disaffected due to lack of faith in the process.

Q: (L) Well, I think everybody gets into a period where they feel a lack of faith. Sometimes it's just a chemical feeling, like when you're depressed and everything is black, nothing will ever be nice again, your life is crappy, and that sort of thing. So I think that anybody can be vulnerable to that.

A: Yes. It needs to be aired out.

Q: (L) So, if people would just talk about it, that would help?

The awareness is the key. If anything, this is the time to practice vigilance, fortify it, and of course, keep faith in the process of the universe and with each other. The universe is much larger than the control system we are in—even if that's all we may "see" now. See the unseen and pierce the veil!

Session Date: July 4th 2015

A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

Last edited:
The contingent election process was first established in Article Two, Section 1, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. It was subsequently modified by the 12th Amendment in 1804. Under the revised format, the House chooses one of the three candidates who received the most electoral votes, while the Senate chooses one of the two candidates who received the most electoral votes. The phrase "contingent election" is not found in the text of the Constitution itself, but has been used to describe this procedure since at least 1823.[1] that he's a nationalist rather than a globalist is the key.
So we could have a Biden/Trump presidency?
All three contingent elections in the nineteenth century were held by the outgoing Congress, since, at the time, congressional terms ended/began on the same day as presidential terms. In 1933, the 20th Amendment stipulated that the term of the incoming congress should start before that of the incoming President, and that it should be the incoming congress which would choose the President in any future contingent election.
I was wondering about this, if it would be incoming or outgoing. Interesting. Thank you. 🙃🧐

I think the main reason why this guy is selected as puppet is because they have video's of him in possession doing awfall things to children. Somehow it must find it's ways out in the open.

Nothing will bring the house more down then having a pedophile as president.
And yet Barr took his sweet time with everything this year. It really must have been his mission, to drag his feet. So much could have been accomplished otherwise.

BBC have called Michigan for Biden.

Question to the US contingent... Have we lost Michigan? Is it official?

Biden now needs 27 more points and he's at 270.

Fox has Biden also having got WI.

They are saying he now just needs 1 more, Nevada and he's won.

Americans, I don't know what to say. You have been defrauded and I guess you have to accept it and make peace with having an absolute pyscho peado for a President.

Think of how many more deals his son Hunter will make now that his dad is President.

Very sad but I guess this is the world.

What could happen?

Well, there have been countries with two presidents before...

iu

Nicolás Maduro ................................................................. Juan Guaidó

Back
Top Bottom