2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Biden wins by cheating, it’s later exposed, flips to trump. The media can maintain their “tump is Hitler” thing and the rabid liberals will think that trump stole the election. Riots X10 due to the extra fuel of thinking they’ve won.
This won’t be pretty. Justice might get served but at the expense of any remaining threads of civility. Just my thoughts, obviously lots of similar ones here.

Hopefully the Supreme Court will do their job and Trump be declared the winner which is what I've expected as well, but who knows? It's not over yet.

I think that the media will declare the Supreme Court as corrupt and unlawfull regardless. The deep state operatives will drive the leftists to a breaking point, Trump will be forced to declare martial law. Thus they will finally have their dictator that must be toppled.

Buckle up, because this might very wel end in civil war. The American people should not accept this!

Biden wins by cheating, it’s later exposed, flips to trump. The media can maintain their “tump is Hitler” thing and the rabid liberals will think that trump stole the election. Riots X10 due to the extra fuel of thinking they’ve won.
This won’t be pretty. Justice might get served but at the expense of any remaining threads of civility. Just my thoughts, obviously lots of similar ones here.

I've noticed a lot of Americans now turning their hopes to the supreme court.

My gut feeling is that won't help Trump. Americans are about to find out their democracy isn't worth the paper it's written on.

The media will come up with a narrative which they'll all sing in unison. This will then placate the citizens apart from the few who are awake. Look at covid for example!

I expect MASSIVE gladio type events in the US now to release the public pressure and unite all Americans under the same flag regardless of who is in the white house. Bill Gates may get his Bio terrorist attack.

I'll eat my socks if Biden serves 1 full year without a 911 type false flag event taking place.

The Stephen Crowder election livestreams are informative (and funny!)

Here's one that's from today:

Crowder's team broke - among other things - the story about irregularities at the large Detroit counting center. Also the sharpies issue: thick markers being handed out to voters at polling stations in Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania (the use of which renders the ballot null and void, as polling station people know full well).

You know what's amazing!

That everyone knows they are cheating but no one can do anything about it.

That's power.
The fat lady hasn't sung.

Is this building up to some kind of disclosure in the near future?

A: Near enough. But other events may intervene.

Q: (L) So, that doesn't mean immediately near, but...

(Joe) Other events will push that off the front pages.

(Andromeda) Wow. Gotta be something pretty major!

(Joe) So, martial law in the USA will be short-lived, right?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Why do you think that?

(Joe) Just to put the National Guard out to quell the riots...

(L) I don't think Trump is inclined to be a dictator, but he'd do what needs to be done to restore order.

(Joe) He threatened it once already during the Black Lives Matter protests. He's already set the scene.

(L) But think that whatever he does, he's not gonna get the USA out of the karmic hole it's already in.

(Pierre) Too far gone.

[...]

(Joe) Yeah, so my question is: Have a lot of government leaders been given information about upcoming events that...?

Q: (L) So they know that there probably is more likely to be an Ice Age, cometary impacts, earth changes, death, destruction, disease...

(Joe) Food shortages, mass immigration, chaos... Otherwise, how can you keep those people on board to destroy their own reputations, countries, and economies? There has to be a compelling reason for them to continue to do that.

(Andromeda) But they're not even afraid of repercussions...

(L) They KNOW something's coming.

A: Yes and so do you and some few others. Enjoy the show!
Gotta luv the quote thing - not! Just try to remove a boo boo!

A: Bigger exposure coming.
[...]
A: None of what they thought has transpired due to wishful thinking. Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.
[...]
A: Worry not! Goodbye.
And, the Cs also mentioned Earth Changes as being a factor - so the show has only begun!

Last edited:
I want to take a moment to say that in 2016 I went to bed early figuring HRC was a foregone conclusion. I've grown to like Trumpy Trumpet, but I really never expected him to be POTUS. Regardless of how this battle turns out, he's put himself and his family in harm's way. While many of us are worried about the gerneral state of affairs and how this will play out for us, I think it's appropriate to take a moment and think about what this man and his family put on the line. Folks want to say he isn't JFK. Ok. But just because he hasnt been shot doesn't mean he hasn't sacrificed, and I personally appreciate the effort. He deserves some kudos for that I think.
Edit: and maybe a prayer or two for him and his family for this tremendous undertaking. 🙂

No, I would not give you false hope
On this strange and mournful day
But the mother and child reunion
Is only a motion away
Oh, little darling of mine
I can't for the life of me
Remember a sadder day
I know they say let it be
But it just don't work out that way
And the course of a lifetime runs
Over and over again
No, I would not give you false hope (no)
But the mother and child reunion
Is only a motion away
Oh, little darling of mine
I just can't believe it's so
Though it seems strange to say
I never been laid so low
In such a mysterious way
And the course of a lifetime runs
Over and over again
But I would not give you false hope (no)
When the mother and child reunion
Is only a motion away

Cat Stevens "Mother and Child Reunion"
I thought Mother and Child Reunion was Paul Simon?!
Oh nevermind - I see that was already addressed - sorry :(

I think it's appropriate to take a moment and think about what this man and his family put on the line. Folks want to say he isn't JFK. Ok. But just because he hasnt been shot doesn't mean he hasn't sacrificed, and I personally appreciate the effort. He deserves some kudos for that I think.
Couldn't agree more. I did not vote for Trump or any of the Presidential candidates 2016 - none were Prez material as far as I was concerned. And, most of us were horrified that Trump was even running and became the Republican nominee, but were mighty glad he beat crooked Hillary. My hubby voted for him but became disillusioned over some of the things he did to the point he regretted voting for him - not that he would have ever voted for HC. Many, many times since I've told him flat out, WHO else is there except Trump to vote for? Name anyone who could take on the presidency in its current state! The reality is HE IS IT!!! Who would have ever thought so in the years leading up to 2016! I believe he's been subject to numerous assassination attempts as well. So, yes - he and his family have really taken on an enormous sacrifice in service of our country. I believe the massive rallies/love fests clearly show the American people do appreciate all that he has done and is doing. He absolutely got my vote this time!

I'm boycotting MSM on this whole election fraud. Keeping my eyes trained on Trump's every move.

... I will check out Tucker Carlson this evening, however...
Of course, MSM has been well earned to be suspicious with.

I've been reading comments on Fox and, It's been curious. I'm a bit lost, which authority should say what the results are?

Seems that MSM had become the spokesperson, found this too.

We knew this was going to happen, even so I guess we hoped it would be a straight out win for Trump and now we're worried. Everything that was expected has now come to pass. Biden is even saying he won and the media will follow along. They couldn't win without fraud, now it will go to the court and the fraud will be exposed. Hopefully the Supreme Court will do their job and Trump be declared the winner which is what I've expected as well, but who knows? It's not over yet. The American people have made their voices heard and how many Biden votes where due to fraud? Unfortunately, its going to be a long drawn out process now, maybe months. I don't see any advantage in being anxious concerning the results or watching every turn of events as it drains energy. I've already put a lot into this and its draining. For me its best to step away for awhile, if I can. The drama will pick up to suck one in and there's other things to do with my life. Those are my best intentions anyway.

Tore's twitch account was suspended. As I cruised around last night looking at various coverage, Millie Weaver was analyzing the crowd in Washington DC, pointing out tactics that where being used by the "revolutionaries". People where covering those events on twitter feeds.

The cheating will be front and center now. Check out all thats on The Gateway Pundit. Endless corruption. I guess we haven't seen enough of that yet and more is on the way. The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback
I certainly agree with stepping back a bit and not watching every turn of events as it is very draining. I took the day off work yesterday because I knew I would be too anxious to focus and was actually feeling good (Trump was leading by a good margin) when I finally went to sleep for the night. Was completely in shock (although I'm not sure why as this was expected) to wake up and find Trump's solid leads had evaporated in so many states. Been watching the drama all day today and it has been exhausting. Could take some time to sort this mess out so will have to just get on with life until final results have been determined. If Biden wins by cheating I will have trouble understanding how this happens and is allowed to happen - will probably need time to reflect on all of this.

Back
Top Bottom