2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

As someone said, this was their plan B (or could have been plan A) all along; to see how many 'extra votes' would be needed to make the result contested, throwing in the mix tweets about how some poll observers weren't allowed inside (e.g. in Pennsylvania). So as to really stir things up and get people and Trump angry, and then get the 'civil war' going. Also, remember how they planted the idea of "Trump is not going to concede if when he loses" months ago. Wait and see...

They won't even let him tweet the truth!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

----------------------------------------------
Level 1:
Some or all of the content shared in this Tweet is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process. Learn more
Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled. Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted. VERY STRANGE, and the “pollsters” got it completely & historically wrong!

Learn about US 2020 election security efforts
7:04 PM · Nov 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
------------------------------------------------------

Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled. Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted. VERY STRANGE, and the “pollsters” got it completely & historically wrong!

The media have been telling us since 2016 that Trump supporters are a minority. If Biden won it would be hard to justify country-wide social unrest. Who would be rioting? That redneck minority Trump supporters are said to be? Yet if Trump wins it will be easy to justify large scale riots since everyone allegedly hates him so much.

And that's precisely what they've been priming: Biden, Antifa and BLM have all been saying in perfect unison that if Trump wins riots won't stop. So if it's riots and social unrest that they want - they need Trump to win, not Biden. That's naturally riots they can control. They don't want Yellow Vests style protests, i.e. genuine protesters opposing the government tyrant and lunacy. And Biden's victory could lead to that.

That's assuming the PTB do this kind of analysis. I often get the impression there isn't much strategic planning going on. Just brain poop loaded wishful thinking.

Some examples of riots priming in case of Trump's victory:

Last edited:
A few points of perspective after reflecting thus far as the psyoptic circus unfolds:

Worth reminding that they need us more than we need them (they being the pathocratic predator class). For many this emotional purging is necessary for their own path in or out of the “shadow valley”. Stay objective.

If “everything is 2020 in hindsight” - it’s amazing to me to think the universe might have made one small maneuver that may alter the election in Trumps favor - that being RBG’s passing. That one thing may hold everything in check a little longer - balance that’s neither STO/STS and allows free will to manifest a little longer. Of course it could have also been STS wishful thinking too. About to magnificently backfire, btw

It’s also important to remind people when having a conversation (if that’s even possible) that Trump really has nothing to lose while the Dems/Predator class have everything to lose - who has more of a motive to rig?

Another insight: After Obama won I remember many friends being so hopeful - no more Bush! And then they stopped thinking critically - every time I called him O-bomber I got perplexed reactions - still do. My point here is that if Biden/Harris is anointed “Prez of the Empire” I suspect the unhinged left will fall further into cultural degradation for all to see - satisfied in their defeat and STS bingeing. Meanwhile the “people who think” and voted Trump or not Trump will organize constructively ready for the next round. Maybe that’s my own wishful thinking...

When the C’s say something that seems so direct about Trump winning - or anything really. I’m now inclined to always assume that they might mean(in that ObiWan kinda way) “...from a certain point of view.”

And then we all go full Luke a say “from a certain point of view?!”

The proverbial lesson being - “wait and see...” Hang in there everyone - help is on the way :hug2:

Can't argue with that.

Anyhow, if Trump loses. People will propably finally lose all faith in the political system and grassroot movements will start rise. It can be over time become more of a threat for the PTB than a second Trump presidency.
Local autonomous economies make local autonomous government possible - you can quote me on that.

I see that the discussion is going well here.
I'm astonished to read some here who start to think that this senile guy may win. We are just watching now the last attempt of the PTB to rig and steal this election, but i have this inner voice which tells me Trump already won. We are just watching now the mediatic layer of liars putting all their strenghts trying to reverse the reality, but they'll not succeed. Do not forget that Trump, and all people behind him, and i would say the military included, knew about the plans of the democrats to rig the election, do you think they did not prepare something to counter this ?
As per to the conversation on "Q / Qanon", this Q is probably a military operation engaged since more than 4 years, their first aim was to take back the lead of the country, this was done 4y before. Q started at this moment, to prepare the public, acting like a stealth operation with one public element named "Q". Since 4y they had time to clean a part of the swamp, they know better than any else which are the ones still in place. Do you think that these guys behind Trump does not know almost the majority of the PTB people/puppets still in place and that these puppets are already closely "monitored" ? I think that Trump opted to let them do their rig, then he'll play his card, he'll strike, and that will HURT.
I remain fully confident on the output :)

Again, it's far from over but it sure looks like they're going to steal this one. I just had the thought that the train was coming off the tracks anyway. If Trump loses it will speed up the process, as soon to be President Harris tries to push through the elites agenda. Although the Senate is still controlled by the Republicans which will hamper things a little. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.
Not if we inject enough light into chaos.

No, I would not give you false hope
On this strange and mournful day
But the mother and child reunion
Is only a motion away
Oh, little darling of mine
I can't for the life of me
Remember a sadder day
I know they say let it be
But it just don't work out that way
And the course of a lifetime runs
Over and over again
No, I would not give you false hope (no)
Is only a motion away
I just can't believe it's so
Though it seems strange to say
I never been laid so low
In such a mysterious way
Over and over again
But I would not give you false hope (no)
When the mother and child reunion
Is only a motion away

Cat Stevens "Mother and Child Reunion"

Last edited:
America can be quite lucky IMO to still have Trump around. It still amazes me that all the cry babies are so upset about a President that hasn't started any war and very likely works hard to keep it that way for at least another 4 years. How evil of him! And he tries to counter the sinking Corona-Ship by keeping people working and engaged. They just want a good-looking and well-spoken liar like Obama instead. Good looks (and all manner of other superficializes) is all that counts for them, it seems. It is so obviously and pathetically disgusting. :barf:

When the C’s say something that seems so direct about Trump winning - or anything really. I’m now inclined to always assume that they might mean(in that ObiWan kinda way) “...from a certain point of view.”

And then we all go full Luke a say “from a certain point of view?!”

The proverbial lesson being - “wait and see...” Hang in there everyone - help is on the way :hug2:

Or, without the foul play, Trump would have won. So technically he won, and the C's predicted it right.
Or, they were just off. Events can change in 'time'. No predection is 100% certain.

They did also predicted chaos btw, regardless of the outcome I guess. I'm really anxious to see ho this will develop.

Trump Is Poised To Win The Election. Now He Has To Stop The Steal​

This is a farce. It does not take four days to count ballots anywhere; it doesn’t even take more than one night. Philadelphia and every other Democratic city could absolutely could have counted every vote in its possession on Tuesday night. The only reason to delay the tally is to muddle the waters and provide Democrats with the necessary time to “find” the votes they need to win. Philadelphia is the exact city to do it in. The city already has a proven record of voter fraud:
There were two indictments for voter fraud in Philly earlier this year involving a Democratic election judge and a former Democratic congressman. I would be watching these ballots if I were GOP. https://t.co/fnRHegeJ98
— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) November 4, 2020
The same stunt is happening around the country, in the deep blue cities of America’s swing states. Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, all of them have slow-rolled or outright ceased counting votes, for no reason except to drag out the process and create the friction needed to add questionable votes. This isn’t complicated. It’s an effort to snatch an election they know they are on the brink of losing.
This battle will be the fiercest political fight in living memory. Every institution in America is arrayed against the president. Big Tech will try to silence his every word. Democratic state officials will collude with efforts to “find” ballots and count mail-in votes with no postmark or signature. The media will attack the President’s every word while giving Biden endless deference.
Whomever wins, we get lessons. Best to make the most of them IMO. In the meanwhile, we're getting quite a show. Some might consider it bad. Others may be thankful for the intense opportunities for self-work and to help others. Surely it can be crushing if we let it be. That's a choice.

No, I would not give you false hope
Is only a motion away
I can't for the life of me
Remember a sadder day
I know they say let it be
But it just don't work out that way
Over and over again
No, I would not give you false hope (no)
Is only a motion away
I just can't believe it's so
Though it seems strange to say
I never been laid so low
In such a mysterious way
Over and over again
But I would not give you false hope (no)
When the mother and child reunion
Is only a motion away

Cat Stevens "Mother and Child Reunion"
Actually Paul Simon was the original author of this song. Cat Stevens made it more popular. Sorry guys.

Right. My bad for taking their words at "face value," I've been around long enough to know better! :lol: I just figured Trump would win, there would be the riots, and he'd declare martial law because of that, and boom, prophesy fulfilled!

I do agree now their comments were definitely more "ObiWan." :cool:

Back
Top Bottom