Interviews with Arkadiusz Jadczyk

How interesting! The interview was great and gave me lots of food for thought. I really liked Ark's explanation of his visions about the place of consciousness in existence as an organizing principle.

Thanks so much for sharing and I'm looking forward to the next interviews!

Gosh I’m looking forward to hearing more. Ark has the infectious enthusiasm of a wide eyed child, really uplifting and so interesting to listen to.
I wonder if problems in 3D are not problems in 4D? Is not being able to go through walls actually a problem for us, or perhaps things are problems because some knowledge is withheld by some controlling influence, they know it, we don’t, so “they” get to call the shots. That sounds like a problem.

From an experience of my consciousness being in two places at the same time I could imagine travelling in time consciously. One of me anchored in my advanced (a point in time of having more knowledge/awareness) and the other of the aware me being free to observe a different point in time.
I can’t see time as an arrow, rather it presents to me as a fabric, perhaps an individual consciousness could travel in time to other points that that consciousness has experienced but not ones it hasn’t. Limiting the amount of free will it can exert at other time points. Any change of the time fibres will effect everything else in the fabric instantly. Like tension in a spider web.
But if you try pick up a stitch in time and translocate it you create a big mess in the fabric.
Well just rambling I guess, but super fun to think after being introduced to ideas and possibilities.

Is it likely that it is not possible to travel forward in time? Only backwards. Because it’s not possible to jump forward in knowledge. Perhaps it’s possible to go back and forwards but not further. Like the Cs communications are back to us. Not us jumping forward to them.
Is that a simplistic silly thing to mention? I apologise if it is, or perhaps something obvious to everyone and I’ve just realised it.

Arkadiusz turned out very well. Thanks for the questions from the questioners.

I am curious about your plans for further publications. I admit that at the moment, I don't have any specific question or questions that I would like to ask.

It would be nice to see Ark when he just talks about what gives him satisfaction and willingly shares it with others. I would also be happy to accept some elements of mathematics that could be used for further study.

That's it for me so far. Whatever you do, it's really great!

Is it likely that it is not possible to travel forward in time? Only backwards. Because it’s not possible to jump forward in knowledge. Perhaps it’s possible to go back and forwards but not further. Like the Cs communications are back to us. Not us jumping forward to them.
Is that a simplistic silly thing to mention? I apologise if it is, or perhaps something obvious to everyone and I’ve just realised it.
I would think it is possible to jump forward in time or back in 3D, put the perception of time changes from linear to non-linear in 4D and above, or so I imagine. Perhaps if there are Alchemists who have achieved the Great Work, then maybe they have the understanding of how to utilize 4D to travel into any time 'slot' in 3D as needed for whatever lessons they are questing; however, I would imagine that certain rules in relation to Free Will, depending on whether they are STO or STS oriented, have to be followed.

Back
Top Bottom