Interviews with Arkadiusz Jadczyk

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
QFG members interviewed Ark for the first time, and we hope this will be just the first one in a series!

From the description on Ark's Youtube channel:

"Science is Art. Quantum Fractals is the Way. Window to the Future. In this video, I was interviewed by members of the Quantum Future Group, Inc. I answered questions regarding my background, my current work and much more! Some of the questions asked: When did you start being interested in quantum physics? Did your understanding of physics change after university? Do you think something has been lost in this field since the beginning of XXth century? What are you working on currently? What motivates you to seek answers to this kind of difficult questions? What about paradoxes of time travel? What about your last book about quantum fractals? What is the relationship between organized elements in quantum fractals and collapses of quantum probability clouds? Where does probability come from? What about the decoherence philosophy? Do you think the measurement problem has anything to do with consciousness?"

Enjoy!:grad::flowers::lkj::thup:

You can share it, leave a comment under his video (or here), and/or "like" it. Remember also to subscribe if you want to receive notifications for the next installments.

If you also have questions (short, please!) that you would like us to ask on future videos, you can let us know here.

And apologies for the poor image and sound quality. We'll make it better next time! This was just to get started.

Love the idea of doing this. I know Ark recently found out he has high school fans of his blog, which is quite a surprise since the subject is difficult for anyone to get started with. Like with that psi article Ark did for SOTT where he started with a comic strip, Ark does start his blog with a fun intro a lot rather than just jumping into the math but it gets very mathy very quick. Like with Ark and high school blog readers, it does kind of bother me that more of the subject isn't more directly inspiring for more people. Ark a month ago mentioned the Pascal triangle on his blog. I had showed it to my nephew back when he was in high school and he was quite excited and showed it to his math teacher. It would have been nice if I could have made that more than a one time thing. The information in a Pascal triangle is absolutely beautiful.

For example, Ark mentioned spin, spinors, and Clifford algebra. Below for me is a low dimension (2) version of the beauty but it sounds way too mathy even though it really isn't as bad as it sounds.

The even subalgebra Cℓ02,0(R), spanned by even-graded basis elements of Cℓ2,0(R), determines the space of spinors via its representations. It is made up of real linear combinations of 1 and σ1σ2. As a real algebra, Cℓ02,0(R) is isomorphic to the field of complex numbers C. As a result, it admits a conjugation operation (analogous to complex conjugation), sometimes called the reverse of a Clifford element... The action of an even Clifford element γ ∈ Cℓ02,0(R) on vectors, regarded as 1-graded elements of Cℓ2,0(R), is determined by mapping a general vector u = a1σ1 + a2σ2 to the vector...

For me, everyone on the planet, high school and above should be able to read that and go WOW that's beautiful just like I do but I don't know how to get there even though there isn't anything I didn't know in high school that allows me to appreciate it other than doing thousands of hours of reading which is maybe the problem, the time investment. But shouldn't those who did the investing be able to cut a few hours off, I just don't know.

Ark by the way is quite correct (not surprisingly) that consciousness is not doing/needed for the measurement. Quantum information (entanglement/superposition) and the loss of it (decoherence/collapse) could certainly be part of a conscious event but with less information (like a single particle) and thus no noticed consciousness, the measurement stuff still works.

Very, very interesting video. Thank you for sharing. Some thoughts I had while listening in regards to the trinity of the "seed", the manifested fractals, and the "platonic" probability cloud of the DCM/Prime Creator and how Free Will plays into all this:

1. The "seed" analogy Ark mentioned, could this be roughly thought as our fragmented souls in the "past"?
2. Once a "seed" makes a choice, or choices within the defined rules of the Collective Consciousness/Group Mind that set rules for this cycle of the Grand Cycle, this choice, or choices within these sets of rules "below" are vectored in the "present" and "collapse" to manifests "branching" fractals among potentially infinite others to ones in various single "directions", or simultaneously in several "directions" at once?
3. The probability cloud, the "future", the 6D realm in the future where the "seeds" have reached before the unification with the One?

In high probability, it is a lot more, to say the least, complex than that. Just some simple thoughts.

Looking forward to the next video and I am thinking of thinking that book Ark published and reading it, even though I will most probably do this :headbash: while trying to figure out the math.

I was just thinking last week during prayers and meditations how little I know about Ark and the work he does. I am sure it is important and I probably may not understand much of it but I'm looking forward to watching it. It has been my experience lately that what I need to know and do has come in really, to me, bizarre ways so possibly there will be some information that I will understand and will apply at this time.
Anyway, a wonderful surprise. Thank you.

Great interview and very funny! It was refreshing to hear about Ark's ideas about the universe, what his dreams are for the future and what problems or mysteries he's hoping to solve in this lifetime. Also where how his interest in physics started out and some of his adventures in university. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Thank you to Ark and to everyone who participated in making this interview possible. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

One question I had right off the bat was, if one of the requirements of being able to time travel is not to be able to "prove it" or allow the information to disrupt reality too much, what makes some individuals more "vulnerable" to time travel contradictions (and therefore more insulated from awareness of them in some respects?) I can sort of answer that philosophically (eg, "free will violation") but the question of how that manifests practically as some kind of definitive and measurable change in the quantum fractals is one I'm not equipped to answer. :P

Thank you for sharing this, Chu!

I'm not sure whether I will be able to watch it all in one sitting because of the complexity of the subject, but I'll watch it in parts and although I don't think I will understand everything, I will enjoy the natural and funny Ark has of explaining.

Well, this one is easy to understand, don't worry! No math or difficult physics for now.

Thank you to Ark and to everyone who participated in making this interview possible. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

One question I had right off the bat was, if one of the requirements of being able to time travel is not to be able to "prove it" or allow the information to disrupt reality too much, what makes some individuals more "vulnerable" to time travel contradictions (and therefore more insulated from awareness of them in some respects?) I can sort of answer that philosophically (eg, "free will violation") but the question of how that manifests practically as some kind of definitive and measurable change in the quantum fractals is one I'm not equipped to answer. :P
Perhaps some individuals can control themselves better than others. For them some kind of time travel maybe allowed as they are not so dangerous for the Universe? As for quantum fractals - their discovery required some little time travel, but quantum fractals themselves they are not yet of any use for the constructiion the time machne!

Back
Top Bottom