2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Remember that there is no winner until there's a decision by the Electoral College on December 14.
(No matter what the international media say)

So it is not a matter for Trump of 'going back' as he is still in office.

Why should Trump order an airstrike on Iran should he be compelled to leave office?

The media has a huge enforcement power. And I want to see Trump as president. Trump will ask the Zionist lobby for help in case he becomes a court of justice.Also he will definitely want to send a message to Biden. "Things aren't going to be the way you know it in the Middle East."

There is no solid Islamic country left in the region except Turkey and Iran. You know the latest news between Iran and the United States. The B-52 bomber and aircraft carrier are still in the area. There's a lot of preparation and intelligence work at U.S. military bases. Iran is in a very difficult situation. Iran probably won't respond to the U.S. But there is a possibility of an attack on Iran. Israel may conduct operations in some Iranian-controlled areas and Lebanon for provocation purposes. The Israeli government thinks that if Biden is elected, they will be unlikely to attack Iran

Team Trump need two states to flip, then enough electoral college votes will make Biden slip under the 270 mark, triggering a House vote where each state vote with one vote.

We really have to wait and see if this tactic is going to work out.

Courts can throw everything out of court if they choose. Senate can still push their power and make the proper choice. But will they?

There is no solid Islamic country left in the region except Turkey and Iran. You know the latest news between Iran and the United States. The B-52 bomber and aircraft carrier are still in the area. There's a lot of preparation and intelligence work at U.S. military bases. Iran is in a very difficult situation. Iran probably won't respond to the U.S. But there is a possibility of an attack on Iran. Israel may conduct operations in some Iranian-controlled areas and Lebanon for provocation purposes. The Israeli government thinks that if Biden is elected, they will be unlikely to attack Iran

There are signs that Trump is trying to reign in the CIA, note that CIA director Haspel is not being briefed anymore by the White House. This could lead to a power struggle between anti-Trump and pro-Trump employees within the agency. I think that Israel would look for a cooperation with the CIA when trying to provoke Iran into a war.

Is the current power struggle in the US helpful for starting a war in the Middle East?

I don't think that Israels efforts for a confrontation with Iran would be hampered if Biden/Harris are to be president.

Just a note that this move was agreed on by Congress 3 years ago.

Giving more civilian oversight over SOP at this time seems to be in line with Trump trying, for whatever reason, to make progress on his campaign promise to bring troops home from conflict zones. It's pretty clear that, until now, he had little or no leverage on that score, so this move helps him in that respect, at least in theory. And yes, it has echos of JFK who, for obvious reasons (Bay of Pigs etc.) wanted to do the same thing. There's also an interesting comment at the bottom of the above article that makes it pretty clear what we already know: a Biden administration will favor allowing the SOP and BOP (black ops, which includes CIA) to do whatever they like without civilian oversight.

People seem to be jumping at events like these and using them to support what they want to believe rather than trying to understand what they actually mean. If this thread is to be more useful than reading twitter, I would urge to all to try and think a bit more about such events rather than simply repeating the 'take' of someone on twitter, which is usually just confirmation bias run amok.
Since there is so much emphasis placed on questioning sources here I need to say this publication is a rather poor source as it's nauseatingly biased and anti-Trump. Its articles focus on "the new Biden administration" which shows its attempt at political weaponizing of the military which is suppose to be apolitical. So, this site lacks integrity, it isn't objective and doesn't respect the rule of law and the Constitutional processes by promoting Biden at this time. As a source good weeding skills are advised. You probably chose this because there isn't much information on the topic I assume.

Here are a few articles from the site: This one is a real slippery slope if it comes to pass.

Looks like sensitivity training is needed (sarcasm).

Your point of questioning sources in this thread and not jumping to conclusions is noted. Will John Wayne be showing up with the cavalry soon? EEEEHHAAAA!!! Pass the 🍿.

G. Edward Griffin is on record as saying that Trump may be Controlled Opposition.
That is something to think about.......

I think that after 4 years of Trump we can asses that without a shred of doubt that Trump isn't controlled opposition. The most sensational stories don't always need our full attention. Often that is all they are. Just sensational.

I think that after 4 years of Trump we can asses that without a shred of doubt that Trump isn't controlled opposition. The most sensational stories don't always need our full attention. Often that is all they are. Just sensational.
I am not saying I believe it. It is better to have some understanding of the other sides view.
He also says that he is not sure, but discusses some salient points.

And by the way G. Edward Griffin is one of the most respected of 'red pill' people. He is in NO way a sensationalist!
Did you actually watch the video?

About G. Edward Griffin​

G. EDWARD GRIFFIN
is a writer, documentary film producer, and Founder of Freedom Force International. Listed in Who's Who in America, he is well known because of his talent for researching difficult topics and presenting them in clear terms that all can understand.

He has dealt with such diverse subjects as archaeology and ancient Earth history, the Federal Reserve System and international banking, terrorism, internal subversion, the history of taxation, U.S. foreign policy, the science and politics of cancer therapy, the Supreme Court, and the United Nations.

His better-known works include The Creature from Jekyll Island, World without Cancer, The Discovery of Noah's Ark, Moles in High Places, The Open Gates of Troy, No Place to Hide, The Capitalist Conspiracy, More Deadly than War, The Grand Design, The Great Prison Break, and The Fearful Master.

Ed is a graduate of the University of Michigan where he majored in speech and communications. He is a recipient of the coveted Telly Award for excellence in television production, the creator of the Reality Zone Audio Archives, Publisher of Need to Know News, and is President of American Media, a publishing and video production company in Southern California.

He has served on the board of directors of The National Health Federation and The International Association of Cancer Victors and Friends and is Founder and President of The Cancer Cure Foundation. He is the Founder of Freedom Force International and creator of Red Pill University, Red-Pill Expos, and Rabbit-Hole Expeditions. The mission of these Red-Pill and Rabbit-Hole endeavors is far more serious than they may sound. It is to popularize a global coalition for the victory of individualism over collectivism and liberty over tyranny.

There are signs that Trump is trying to reign in the CIA, note that CIA director Haspel is not being briefed anymore by the White House. This could lead to a power struggle between anti-Trump and pro-Trump employees within the agency. I think that Israel would look for a cooperation with the CIA when trying to provoke Iran into a war.

Is the current power struggle in the US helpful for starting a war in the Middle East?

I don't think that Israels efforts for a confrontation with Iran would be hampered if Biden/Harris are to be president.
Yes, it is possible to work with the CIA.

The U.S. is stuck in the Middle East swamp and late to focus on China. If Biden wins, Israel's plans are delayed.

Organizing an operation in the Middle East is important to get Isral's support.

I am not saying I believe it. It is better to have some understanding of the other sides view.

And by the way G. Edward Griffin is one of the most respected of 'red pill' people. He is in NO way a sensationalist!

I've to discern what may be worth my time and not. Simply because my time is limited. Just like that of anyone else.

If you think he made good points please share because the video is over 40 min long.

Gonna eye roll both of those too.

Eye rollers for sure! As I had taken a brief holiday break and was subsequently up late catching up, my brain wasn't quite with it when I encountered those tweets posted via whatreallyhappened (I don't do twitter other than click on those posted here and other websites). I was struck that instead of the usual Trump must concede rhetoric, this one was calling for Biden to concede - a first as far as I knew! Plus, I thought perhaps that Dr. guy was someone significant - was too tired to investigate. My sleepy brain wasn't up to processing the (dis)info and so I posted without comment - should have at least added :huh: or :-P. Maybe applause for another hilarious addition to the "show"!

I'm kind of on the fence now as to whether the election fraud is purposely blatant to bring about rioting no matter who's awarded the Presidency or if the players are really that crazy arrogant - as the Cs have said, their wishful thinking Achilles heel fully on display. Being of reasonably sound mind, all this insanity is getting more and more mind boggling! :nuts:

Since I started writing on another thread before composing this post, this thread has leaped ahead two pages. Have to check out the latest developments.

I gave the link of the video to start at the most relevant point, which cuts out quite a lot of time and can be comfortably watched from that point.

Ok, that's very helpful. But the video still goes on for another 25 min after that. Do I've to watch it all? Or just the first 5 min?

I think it's better that when it comes to long videos to write down the good points made. If we all try to do that we can spend our time more productivity and fruitful. :)

Ok, that's very helpful. But the video still goes on for another 25 min after that. Do I've to watch it all? Or just the first 5 min?

I think it's better that when it comes to long videos to write down the good points made. If we all try to do that we can spend our time more productivity and fruitful. :)
Ten minutes should be enough time.

Some points he made :-
Trump moved in George Soros social circles.
Soros gave Trump billions of dollars to bail him out of bankruptcy of Trump Tower.

He says he remembers these things when they happened, but now needs to find the proof.

Back
Top Bottom