2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

At this point I think this whole thing is a cover to quell the debate on the vaccine coming. No one is talking about hunters laptop or epstein anymore. The only question the media is pushing now is 'when can we get the vaccine'

As far as Trump being controlled opposition I kind of believe that, even if he didn't start out that way. He was a friend of the clinton's for a while after all.

On a side note, where are these supposed White supremacists who took over government buildings for much less offenses? This isn't as important?

It's all a scam. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed for anything when it comes to politicians as they are all on the same side. These are the guys that say aliens don't exist, a lone gunman killed JFK, 9/11 was done by terrorists flying planes, and that it is important for the US to keep a military presence throughout the world. Why would they change now?

Symbolic? Rothschild bank burning in Paris

This reminds me of this session way back about the discussion of the "brown" star, Oort cloud comets, and the Wave accompanying them:

August 3, 1996

Frank, Laura, Terry, Jan

{On July 5th, 1996, I received my first email from Ark. Considering the number of agents we had experienced in the two years since the Cs had begun communicating, I was being cautious.}

[ ... ]

Q: (L) Yeah. That's right. We forgot. What causes or determines the number of protons or whatever in the nucleus?

A: What composition would cause the orbiting of one electron?

Q: (L) One proton?

A: Now, think macro-dynamically.

Q: (L) Well, you once said that the sun is a window, or transition point to another density. Are you saying that the nucleus of an atom is also a window?

A: What we are saying is the sun is a proton and its twin is an electron!

Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get at... the wave causes transitions in the macro-cosmic atom, what causes the microcosmic atom... what causes a quantum jump? What accumulates in an atom that causes it to transition? (T) Is it a case of accumulation, or something being given off?

A: Completion of Grand Cycle.

Q: (J) It just is. (L) No, no...

A: And who says that the Sun's twin appears every 3600 years?

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.

A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Q: (L) So, does something like a three cycle event also occur in sub-atomic transitions, like the biorhythm?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, there are three factors to be considered... or more than three?

A: Either, or.

Q: (L) Can it be a random, arbitrary number of events?

A: If you wish.

Q: (L) Is it partly the observer that adds one of the factors? Consciousness?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) So, we see three separate cycles coming together here...

A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically. We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent!

Good Night.

End of Session
There's also the session I recall where the Cs say that the psychopaths will take all the blame for what will come. Perhaps the burning of that bank in particular is as you say a symbol for these echoes and ripples as the Wave approaches nearer and nearer?

In other symbolic news, with regards to Joe biden's brand new medical boot... Hillary had one years before and it was on the same foot!

Last edited:
A couple data points to recall: Iran already has nukes; Israel will get back-stabbed at some point -both as per C’s. There are a lot of events on the timeline horizon. How compressed will they be? Is the solar minimum peaking with its magnetic field cancellation synchronous with the 4d transition merge the driving force here?
That would indicate the action is about to get dizzying.
One other thing- that book cover of Trump “never give up”- he is very prominently making a Masonic hand sign.

One other thing- that book cover of Trump “never give up”- he is very prominently making a Masonic hand sign.

What isn't a masonic hand gesture these days ... I say all of them. 🤫

476181058.jpg

Mike Adams at Natural News said (claiming military sources) that there was a firefight between special forces sent in to secure the server and CIA. He states that these five died in the fight. He also claims that a CIA agenct died. The story in the news says this CIA agent died in Somalia. So maybe not so far out on a limb!

The dates don't match up. Supposedly the server was raided on Nov 6. The deaths were reported several days later. But when I heard about the five in Egypt. It gave me pause because no good reason they should be there.
I see Mike Adams as being way out on a limb, ever since 01 October 2017, when he made some startling revelations about what went on in Las Vegas. Then he went right 'up the garden path' (and seemed to go out on a limb too) to become a surrogate mouthpiece for Alex Jones. I just thought it was a little bit weird. Sometimes I think these people are deliberately fed misinformation (especially if they are 'influencers') to confuse the issue. Probably an old psyops tactic.

I thought this discussion with Robert Barnes and Viva Frei was very interesting. They take a legal perspective. Which, I think is probably the only way this contested election will be resolved. It's very long though - over 2 hours.

It all comes down to this. And I fear that the US is in short supply of it.

President Donald Trump said that it will take a “brave” judge or legislature to take action to overturn the results of the election.

No doubt. Given the climate, I can't imagine that a judge of any court, including the SCOTUS, would want to be known as the person who 'awarded' Trump the election. It could even put their lives in danger. At best, I think SCOTUS judges might we willing - on presentation of ironclad evidence - to rule that the vote count in some states was so marred by irregularities that it is not possible to say that EITHER candidate won those states.

In this scenario, Biden's EC total might fall below 270, and the process would then proceed, as per the 12th amendment, to each state getting one vote and voting on the basis of which party has a majority of members of congress. Across 50 states, that would mean Trump gets elected, and it would be constitutional. Of course, the Dems would try to hold up the process through the courts etc.

If we're positing a hidden higher hand behind all this, then it makes sense to consider what REALLY concerns those types. It's pretty clear (look at 'covid') that the agenda of those people is (and has been for a long time) population control. We know that the rise of populism in Europe and the US over the past few years received immediate and vicious condemnation by the 'established authorities', mainly because it's message of "power in and to the people" poses a direct threat to the 'deep state's' brand of elite authoritarianism and absolute control from above.

The US is a big country and still has the power to set standards in various fields around the world. For that reason, it, above all other countries perhaps, must be kept in line, and the conservative mindset appears to be a serious thorn in the side of the 'deep state' types in that respect.

We might say that the obvious way to deal with Trump and his populism is to deny him the election, but think about it this way. Biden becomes president, Trump moves into "private life", but not really. He remains the unofficial head of the GOP and is still looked up to by 100 million Americans (or more). He tweets every day to the faithful, acting very much like the President of a parallel govt. (at least in terms of having the eyes, ears and hearts of so many Americans). Every attempt Biden makes to convince the population of some new policy or rule, Trump opposes it, and tens of millions listen to him and look to him, not Biden, for what their perspective should be. Even worse, during Biden's term, Trump starts a new TV network that becomes very popular and continually counters the official narrative. He also starts to build his campaign for another run at POTUS in 2024, or grooms his replacement. By ousting Trump in a rigged election, his enemies might realize that they would simply be empowering him to consolidate and grow his popularity and come back even stronger.

So what's the alternative?

So the Dems challenge Trump being nominated POTUS by the states, and that drags on, but through it all, Trump is loudly derided as an illegitimate president and dictator. Massive riots, violence and general chaos and disorder in public and political life define the first few months, plus martial law imposed by Trump, convincing his detractors that he really is a dictator. It could get so bad that, when the dust finally settles, the general consensus might be that "this must never happen again" with the finger of blame for all the chaos pointed squarely as Trump, Trumpism and populism. The 'deep state's' desired end result being that populism gets a VERY bad name, and Trump and Trumpism is sidelined forever more, or so they hope.

If this were to play out in this way (or similar), in order to maximize the outrage, screams of 'not my president' and social chaos, it requires that evidence of election fraud is left for Trump's legal team to find and *ultimately* use to change the result, ideally at the last minute, when the confidence of anti-Trumpers that the 'nightmare of Trump' is finally gone is at its highest, so that the shock and outrage will be the greatest.

Anyway, this is just me fleshing out a possible scenario and the possible rationale or motivations for it.

“That's also a very natural way that billions of human beings have held their hands for millennia.”

Not For this kid. When I put my hands in that position it feels unnatural and like it has to be intentionally done.

Last edited by a moderator:
“That's also a very natural way that billions of human beings have held their hands for millennia.”

Not For this kid. When I put my hands in that position it feels unnatural and like it has to be intentionally done.
Well, take it from me that it's not a "masonic hand gesture", and frankly, it's pretty depressing that you would double down on this kind of comment. I mean, what is the point of having a discussion on global events that impact us all and trying to make sense of it, if people are not inclined to make an effort to regulate their apparent penchant for free association? People who do that, IMO, have no real interest in the truth. For them, it's more like 'having fun' and projecting their imagination into text form on a computer screen. That's fair enough (god knows most of the internet is about doing precisely that), but if that is the case, then we should be clear that discussions here are for that purpose and NOT about trying to be objective and understand reality AS IT IS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom