2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

This is another example of the kind of thing I was referring to. It would be great if, across the board, members here would make a bit more effort to verify certain claims. It's good practice and it's good for the forum and all other members.

Every day, every hour, this very minute, dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle wall. In the end, their greatest weapon is you.

Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter.

I make no apology in leading with a quote from the above source; words of great import can be found buried in children's literature!

What we are witnessing going on in both COVID mania and in this election fraud is nothing more than the battle for the minds of mankind. Perception management is just about the only game in town. The billions and billions that have and are being spent, day in day out, are solely for the purpose of mastering the grey matter space between our ears. That's why it goes on with such unrelenting and deadening efficiency. Because no matter what the circus, the game, the latest party trick, it all comes back to human consciousness (or the lack of it). We here are as much a target of this process of 'the one thing a fish knows nothing about is water' game to ensure humans never, ever make up their informed mind based on reason and fact but rather succumb, one by one, to some degree of the 'programming is now complete'.

A long-forgotten CIA document from WikiLeaks sheds critical light on today's US politics and wars

I thought this article by of all people Glenn Greenwald and posted to SOTT touched on the deepest level of the phenomenon we have witnessed for the past four years, when he posited that from the get-go the Deep State attacks on Trump were not so much rooted in a fear that Trump would/could actually unstitch their global witchcraft, but that he would instead dare to openly present the world with the gratuitous, obvious, evil nature of the phenomenon by his very existence and behavior; that he would reveal the true and obvious nature of the wizard behind the curtain - as the monster of deceit that it truly is - and that Trump would dare to upset the apple cart of global self-delusion by showing us what we have all allowed to root tree and branch in our world - the lie, the lie, the deep, deep-state lie behind which everyone hides their culpability.

Joker Trump and his populism is hated because he shows us who we are to ourselves and how we have willingly let them take over the grey matter between our ears. Yes, Perception Management is really the only game in town - and that's why it never lets up for a second - because they know behind its facade there is absolutely nothing of substance - zero, silence, void - a vacuum of perpetual entropy.

Throughout this unending farce, we should all remain mindful that our minds and our thinking is what is at stake here, not who is allowed to win what round of what perpetual game theory the PTB allow us to participate in, for their own nefarious long term aims.

FWIW

Impossible to know Giuliani's true character. He may have realized there was no way to counter the 911 narrative, that it was way too big for him to even have a prayer to expose, plus he wanted to keep breathing along with his family. He may now see that he can no longer play it safe and sincerely holds the future welfare of the nation as worth the sacrifice of even his own life if it comes to that. Or he could be just another sh*t playing a part. I'm hoping for the former.

Exactly, it's diffecult to tell but sometimes you have to pick your battles wisely in order to make a difference. 9/11 is a very sensitive subject. Perhaps it is to dangerous to touch.

Giuliani has massive experience prosecuting the mob. He seems to be the right man for the job. But he is up against a very powerful machine.

From what I understand it was the facade of the bank of France that was set on fire on November 28th. The fire was quickly quenched by firefighter and the building only suffered minimal external damage. [source]

As to the claim that the bank of France is controlled by Rothschild, I couldn't find any sourced confirmation of this claim. Officially the bank of France is owned by the French state. [source]

If you find a credible source showing that the bank of France is owned by Rothschild please share it, it would be an interesting information.

It was the Central Bank of France - controlled by the Rothschilds.

Only Three Countries Left Without a ROTHSCHILD Central Bank!

This is another example of the kind of thing I was referring to. It would be great if, across the board, members here would make a bit more effort to verify certain claims. It's good practice and it's good for the forum and all other members.

The 'Rothschild bank burning' is another example of 'masonic hands everywhere'.

Pointing out such things is like saying the sky is blue. If you're working from the assumption or theory, or even fact, that 'the Rothschilds' control all central banks, thus the banking system as a whole, then of course a Rothschild bank will burn now and then. Logically, one burning now doesn't have even theoretical significance for the matter at hand in this thread - which way the US 2020 election will go.

There is no evidence for this. It is a claim built on the theoretical assumption I mentioned above.

This is the kind of thing we would like to see less of on such threads as this. What we would like to see instead is members tracking what's actually going on, critically assessing claims being made by all sides in the election battle, then using what's distilled from that group effort to make reasonable, reality-based speculation about where the election might be headed.

The 'Rothschild bank burning' is another example of 'masonic hands everywhere'.

Pointing out such things is like saying the sky is blue. If you're working from the assumption or theory, or even fact, that 'the Rothschilds' control all central banks, thus the banking system as a whole, then of course a Rothschild bank will burn now and then. Logically, one burning now doesn't have even theoretical significance for the matter at hand in this thread - which way the US 2020 election will go.

The Rothschilds have a history of meddling in elections.

Nat Rothschild, the financier at the centre of allegations that threaten to engulf the shadow Chancellor, George Osborne, is no stranger to laws which forbid politicians from accepting donations from abroad.

Political donations from overseas are also illegal in the US, where John McCain's campaign team is under investigation for allegedly accepting a benefit in kind from two mega-rich British citizens, namely Nat Rothschild and his father, Jacob, the Fourth Baron Rothschild.

In April, Mr McCain passed through London and spoke at a fund-raising dinner for expatriate Americans, where seats at the cheapest tables cost £500 a head. What caught the eye of Judicial Watch, a Washington-based foundation dedicated to combating corruption, was that the event was held "by kind permission of Lord Rothschild and Hon Nathaniel Rothschild" at the family home in Spencer House, St James's, the only privately owned 17th-century palace in central London.

The US Federal Election Committee is still investigating the allegation that Mr McCain's campaign team broke electoral law by accepting a benefit in kind from the Rothschilds. "We haven't heard from the FEC yet, and don't expect to until after the campaign," Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch said.

I did a search for Peter Turchin and found only a couple of references to him but this article was interesting because of his mathematical background... for which I know so little about. I have included a few of the key paragraphs , or parts of them. But I also have to wonder about the history he has studied and the absence of the understandings that have been discussed in many threads on this form.

Story by Graeme Wood

The Next Decade Could Be Even Worse​

A historian believes he has discovered iron laws that predict the rise and fall of societies. He has bad news.

The fundamental problems, he says, are a dark triad of social maladies: a bloated elite class, with too few elite jobs to go around; declining living standards among the general population; and a government that can’t cover its financial positions. His models, which track these factors in other societies across history, are too complicated to explain in a nontechnical publication.

The fate of our own society, he says, is not going to be pretty, at least in the near term. “It’s too late,” he told me as we passed Mirror Lake, which UConn’s website describes as a favorite place for students to “read, relax, or ride on the wooden swing.” The problems are deep and structural—not the type that the tedious process of democratic change can fix in time to forestall mayhem. Turchin likens America to a huge ship headed directly for an iceberg: “If you have a discussion among the crew about which way to turn, you will not turn in time, and you hit the iceberg directly.” The past 10 years or so have been discussion. That sickening crunch you now hear—steel twisting, rivets popping—is the sound of the ship hitting the iceberg.

“We are almost guaranteed” five hellish years, Turchin predicts, and likely a decade or more. The problem, he says, is that there are too many people like me. “You are ruling class,” he said, with no more rancor than if he had informed me that I had brown hair, or a slightly newer iPhone than his. Of the three factors driving social violence, Turchin stresses most heavily “elite overproduction”—the tendency of a society’s ruling classes to grow faster than the number of positions for their members to fill. One way for a ruling class to grow is biologically—think of Saudi Arabia, where princes and princesses are born faster than royal roles can be created for them. In the United States, elites overproduce themselves through economic and educational upward mobility: More and more people get rich, and more and more get educated. Neither of these sounds bad on its own. Don’t we want everyone to be rich and educated? The problems begin when money and Harvard degrees become like royal titles in Saudi Arabia. If lots of people have them, but only some have real power, the ones who don’t have power eventually turn on the ones who do.

In the United States, Turchin told me, you can see more and more aspirants fighting for a single job at, say, a prestigious law firm, or in an influential government sinecure, or (here it got personal) at a national magazine. Perhaps seeing the holes in my T-shirt, Turchin noted that a person can be part of an ideological elite rather than an economic one. (He doesn’t view himself as a member of either. A professor reaches at most a few hundred students, he told me. “You reach hundreds of thousands.”) Elite jobs do not multiply as fast as elites do. There are still only 100 Senate seats, but more people than ever have enough money or degrees to think they should be running the country. “You have a situation now where there are many more elites fighting for the same position, and some portion of them will convert to counter-elites,” Turchin said.

Donald Trump, for example, may appear elite (rich father, Wharton degree, gilded commodes), but Trumpism is a counter-elite movement. His government is packed with credentialed nobodies who were shut out of previous administrations, sometimes for good reasons and sometimes because the Groton-Yale establishment simply didn’t have any vacancies. Trump’s former adviser and chief strategist Steve Bannon, Turchin said, is a “paradigmatic example” of a counter-elite. He grew up working-class, went to Harvard Business School, and got rich as an investment banker and by owning a small stake in the syndication rights to Seinfeld. None of that translated to political power until he allied himself with the common people. “He was a counter-elite who used Trump to break through, to put the white working males back in charge,” Turchin said.

Elite overproduction creates counter-elites, and counter-elites look for allies among the commoners. If commoners’ living standards slip—not relative to the elites, but relative to what they had before—they accept the overtures of the counter-elites and start oiling the axles of their tumbrels. Commoners’ lives grow worse, and the few who try to pull themselves onto the elite lifeboat are pushed back into the water by those already aboard. The final trigger of impending collapse, Turchin says, tends to be state insolvency. At some point rising insecurity becomes expensive. The elites have to pacify unhappy citizens with handouts and freebies—and when these run out, they have to police dissent and oppress people. Eventually the state exhausts all short-term solutions, and what was heretofore a coherent civilization disintegrates.

Turchin’s prognostications would be easier to dismiss as barstool theorizing if the disintegration were not happening now, roughly as the Seer of Storrs foretold 10 years ago. If the next 10 years are as seismic as he says they will be, his insights will have to be accounted for by historians and social scientists—assuming, of course, that there are still universities left to employ such people.

Joe
I did all my research here previously.

The Banque de France was a private capital institution when it was created on January 18, 1800 (of which Napoleon Bonaparte was the first shareholder). It became the property of the French state on January 1, 1946 when it was nationalized by Charles de Gaulle (Law of December 2, 1945). Independent since 1993, the Bank is no longer owned by the French state and has been integrated into the European System of Central Banks (established by the Maastricht Treaty) since May 12, 1998. The Banque de France has a large number of branches and premises throughout the country. It is one of them whose front building was recently burned down.

It is nevertheless true that until its nationalization, the Banque de France, as private banking, was owned by what has been called: the 200 families to which Rotchild and Lazare belonged, both later founders of the FED in the United States.

Interesting discussions as always. :thup:

IMO it doesn’t matter the name of a bank or who “owns” it. It’s the illusion and idea behind fiat “money” that’s important. Real “money” has independent intrinsic value. Irrelevant of the name it’s the illusion that is perpetuated that allows the suffering. It’s an important illusion that leads to “suffering” until we all realize the true meaning of “money”. I can imagine a society where “money” can be the very knowledge and wisdom of the individuals. I don’t know if I am making any sense?:umm:

Also in the whole Trump, Giuliani good guy/bad guy thang, the question is what is the lesson for us all. IMHO, it is that by being lazy citizens we have lead ourselves into creating a societal structure that believes in the idea of, “let someone else take care of it”. In an objective structure we would all have to share in that responsibility. I think as the C’s remind all of us consistently, it is and has always been about the battle through each and every one of us. Be it members here or anyone else in this world.🤨

Taking it a step further, why is the idea of discipline and delayed gratification so important? Why do most of us follow a particular diet? Why do we try and avoid short term shall we say fleshy pleasures for a long term objective outcome?🤔

As I understand it, it is to create the foundation of an objective infrastructure of a disciplined, responsible individual that functions cohesively in a larger societal “organism”, irrelevant of a “leader”. The difference between STS and STO would be that in STS this structure is coercive and submissive but in STO it is voluntary and informed.

That’s what I imagine 4D to be, not so much a place but a way of thinking.

Just thinking out loud, no pun intended.

Of course I could be completely wrong. 🤷‍♂️

For now, on with the show I guess.

On a lighter note about Trump being a freemason here is a corny but IMO funny joke that I read recently:

Trump obviously has the support of the Freemasons!

He wants to build a wall, and do you know who gets paid to build walls?

**MASONS!!!** :-D

Battlefront Wisconsin is now in play. Are they just as treacherous and cowardice as the Supreme Court in Pennsylvania proved to be? We are going to find out real soon.

The Trump campaign on Tuesday filed a lawsuit in the Wisconsin Supreme Court that challenges the results of the Nov. 3 election and cited “fraud and abuse” at the polls.

Back
Top Bottom