Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

In worse case scenario as mention. Would suicide be a balanced option given the times? That fasting was/is another of the preparation through starvation.

Unless a person is terminally ill, or suffering incurable, intractable pain, or in a vegetative state, I don't see any reason for suicide. We are here to learn 3D lessons; we either do it, or face it over and over until we master it.

Would suicide be a balanced option given the times?

Balanced? Depending on what you put on the scale pans. It's definitely not a balanced option with life on one pan and death on the other. With some rare exceptions, it's a giving-up option, a run-away option, an I-don't-care option. And since we don't live our lives for ourselves, it's most of all giving-up-on-others option: you won't be able to be there for anyone anymore. So with oneself on one scale pan and other people on the other, it's not balanced either. Frankly, I can't think of anything meaningful for which suicide would make the scale balanced (again, with some very rare exceptions).

The time is coming where we might not be able to escape enforced vaccination. Perhaps this season, a lot of people here in this forum can and will opt out. Those who require medical procedures, health workers, the elderly, etc might not have a choice. We don't know for sure, but it might be the case that sooner or later, opting out will not be a choice.

We're looking into the worst case scenario with possibly Pfizer's RNA vaccine being enforced. Perhaps in some countries it would be Astra Zeneca's coronavirus vaccine. I've heard that elderly people with several diseases are having significant adverse effects even with the Russian vaccine, which is probably the safest vaccine so far. The adverse effects happened in ALL cases that I've heard from those who received the vaccine.

It would possibly be two doses and every single year... How can we get protected in case you and your loved one are absolutely enforced to get vaccinated?

Keyhole wrote a summary in the coronavirus thread back in March:

I would start with vitamin C to bowel tolerance. How much could that be? Here's an important testimonial re-published on SOTT years ago for a 37 pound (17 kg) girl receiving two doses of the MMR vaccine:

From the list above, I would add N-acetylcysteine (600mg twice per day) in case of enforced vaccination and emphasize high doses of thiamine as tolerated.

I would also emphasize the alpha lipoic acid which repairs DNA and the rest I would highlight as well except for DMSA and DMPS. As far as I know, the vaccines will not contain mercury, although I could be wrong. Activated charcoal is cheap enough and so is everything else. Remember that activated charcoal neutralizes other supplements, so remember to take it away from key supplements.

To those who have the possibility, hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine could be added to protect against triggered inflammation, withdrawing other medications taken that could prolong the QT in the EKG if that is the case. For those who can't access these medications due to prohibitions, doxycycline, azithromycin and ivermectin are good secondary options to complement the protocol above in case of a significant inflammatory reaction. Mucosan (ambroxol), available in some countries, is also a good one to help the cells detoxify.

It's good to keep the above in mind as a plan B. That is, in case you can't opt out. Every little thing you could do to stay healthy with knowledge and awareness will help, but the above is a good guide if confronted with the uncomfortable situation of not being able to opt out. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and take what comes.

Other ideas are most welcomed as well. Perhaps Keyhole and others can chime in case of dosing doubts as well.
But you can still refuse even if it is mandatory. They can put in vaccine basically anything they want, even a microchip if they want. It can maybe cause death or debilitate you on another way. Would someone who is aware that everything is one or he/she believes in that, and also someone who was reading Cassiopaea and Ra material really risk with taking that vaccine, even if they would lose job or not have something to eat.

Conflict with yourself is not necessary. Conflict with others as well. Why would you take that vaccine and do something that would maybe put you in conflict with yourself and with your own will and wishes.

If they would put law that you have to kill your own child for some reason if you want to live or have something to eat, would you really do it ? Or is that too much ? Where is the borderline ? What is too much ?

Just to arrive to the end, to see destruction ?

I wonder if people would take something for what they know they have 50% chance to live and 50% to die. Even if they would lose their jobs or not have something to eat. Probably majority would not.

By the way, I am not saying what to do to anyone. I am just saying my own opinion. So people can have many different perspectives and than so they can make their own decision.

It goes without saying that the best health protocol against these new mRNA vaccines is not to take them in the first place.

With regards choice or lack of when it comes to the covid vaccines, it's becoming apparent that they won't / can't mandate it. Pressure will have to be applied through other means. With that in mind, it's best to prepare oneself for these other means.

As to private entities mandating the vaccines e.g. an employer, some people are now saying that such things can't happen legally. For one, these vaccines have been approved under emergency use authorisation and have not received full authorisation. Governments and health authorities have received indemnification but this indemnification is not extended to say an employer or your local restaurant owner. They can't make you take the vaccine legally! If an employee is pushing for this, I've heard it said you should get them to do it in writing.

In short... The fight isn't over yet. We still can say no but we have to withstand a psychological barrage for doing so and perhaps a few over zealous attempts by certain entities e.g. certain employers.

To reiterate, the best health protocol is to AVOID the thing in the first place. Hold strong, hold your ground for as long as you can.

As officer William Prescott said at the Battle of Bunker Hill in the American Revolutionary War, "Hold your ground until you can see the white of their eyes!" (Or something to that effect!)

Now they want the entire population of the planet to get the "vaccine."

They want that, but IMO it's highly unlikely they will achieve it. It's great that Gaby has given data on an effective detox protocol if someone has to take a vaccine because of their job for example, and I'd say it will likely work very well in that scenario (and that protocol is also excellent for general detoxification). I'm also looking forward to seeing what @Keyhole has found.

But I think we might be getting carried away here in the way some are thinking of the worst case scenario. It's fine to do that as a mental exercise, but we should be careful about deciding that this is the way it is going to be.

So far, the PTB have shown themselves to be pretty crass in their maneuvers. Sure, they've manipulated a lot of people (but not as many as you might think), but that can't last, and with every BS move them make, they let the cat out of the bag a little more and slowly create an entire "feline nation" (as the Cs once said).

As the Cs have also said, repeatedly, wishful thinking is their Achilles heel, and generally what they seem to do is push things too far with their psychopathically myopic games, and just end up creating a mess and chaos as a result, not some kind of finely tuned dystopian technocratic society where we're all "chipped and chained".

So I think our main task here is to avoid the fallout from that chaos that will likely result, and we can do it, I think, relatively easily, as long as we keep calm, keep our heads and perspectives, pay attention to reality "left and right", and network as issues come up.

Sadly - or happily - (and I've lamented this before privately) we seem to have been assigned rather poor quality "evil overlords". :lol:

Last edited:
So far, the PTB have shown themselves to be pretty crass in their maneuvers. Sure, they've manipulated a lot of people (but not as many as you might think), but that can't last, and with every BS move them make, they let the cat out of the bag a little more and slowly create an entire "feline nation" (as the Cs once said).
2022 The Year of the Water Tiger.

Now, can any of you imagine having to deal with all that is happening on this planet now without having this knowledge?
Nope.
It's astounding how vital this knowledge is.
And it boggles the mind to contemplate just how much love and hard work has gone into obtaining it and, most importantly, sharing it here. Big thanks.

On the subject of fasting, I remember reading that the Etruscans alternated days of eating: one day eating, the next day not eating, the next day eating etc. as a life-style. Don't know how accurate this is and have looked for those references but with no luck finding it again. I did wonder if it was a remnant from an earlier time of droughts or adaptation to times of the Earth Changes way back then that got incorporated into the culture. This might not be the best place to be adding this info here, but I am wondering about the topic of fasting again with regard to forced vaccinations.
The Russian research into dry fasting did mention DNA changes as a result, among other benefits. Maybe there is something beneficial to it when dealing with an RNA vaccine if this kind of fasting is working on a genetic level.
Dry fasting looks really intense and not something I'm planning on doing without more investigation.
But I was more than relieved to learn that I'm not gonna die if I don't eat or drink for several days IF it came down to that. Lol.

One thing that comforts me is the Cs saying outright that there would be turmoil, living through it would be interesting, if nothing else, (ecstatic?), and that CHANGE WILL FOLLOW this set of conditions described loosely in this session.
Earth Changes - I think - are to happen hand in hand with our DNA changes. In the past we prepared ourselves exactly for this scenario: So now, when the going gets tough, we, the tough can get going! In this group, I don't think we will turn out a subdued herd of Sheeple. Not at all, how our government officials imagined.
With the incoming mayhem, I think, there is a good chance that our DNA will get stronger, so we'll be able to 'flow together' and 'Dance' with the incoming Earth Changes. And Our action flow - going contrary to directions outlined by our tyrannical government, I think, will feel ecstatic!!

So I think our main task here is to avoid the fallout from that chaos that will likely result, and we can do it, I think, relatively easily, as long as we keep calm, keep our heads and perspectives, pay attention to reality "left and right", and network as issues come up.

Sadly - or happily - (and I've lamented this before privately) we seem to have been assigned rather poor quality "evil overlords".
Very well said! Recently I had the idea [while keeping MSE, as the C's advised] - on rare occasions - people need to see that the whole mask thing is a complete farce. So while they are completely immersed in their " Mind Controlled Face Suffocator Reality Haze" ..here is a shock..: I'm not wearing a mask. Then on other occasions of course I'm like "V", 'faceless'.

So last week, I just popped in to the local pharmacy real quick to get the arrived meds for Mom - I ended up not wearing a facemask. Right then.. how uncanny.. I see a middle-aged woman coming in and she was talking on her phone not wearing a face suffocator and I - unmasked too - looked at her and she threw a glance at me. :D Our eyes met for a moment.
I think such moments are priceless. To communicate with each other without words. Then on other cases its Maximum Enclosure, of course!

Basics of the Covid mRNA vaccine

This vaccine contains messenger-RNA which penetrates the cell and is “translated” by our cellular machinery (ribosomes) to synthesise viral spike protein. That spike protein is detected by our immune system as a foreign antigen, and this is meant to facilitate the production of antibodies against the virus.

An RNA vaccine or mRNA (messenger RNA) vaccine is a new type of vaccine that transfects molecules of synthetic RNA into human cells. Once inside the cells, the RNA functions as mRNA, reprogramming the cells to make the foreign protein that would normally be produced by the pathogen (e.g. a virus), or by cancer cells. These protein molecules then stimulate an adaptive immune response that teaches the body to destroy any pathogen, or cancer cells, with the protein.[1] The mRNA molecule is coated with a drug delivery vehicle, usually PEGylated lipid nanoparticles,[2] to protect the fragile mRNA strands, and aid their absorption into the human cells.[3][4]

Wikipedia

Messenger RNA is delivered via nanoparticle technology. It is encapsulated within lipid nano particles, which need to make their way to the cells without being destroyed by the immune system on the way there. For this, specific chemicals such as polyethylene glycol can help the emulsion remain “stealth” to avoid detection.

Here is a simple short video on its mechanism:

Here is the ingredients list of the recent Pfizer vaccine accepted in the UK:

ALC-0315 = (4-hydroxybutyl) azanediyl)bis (hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)

ALC-0159 = 2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide,

1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,

cholesterol, potassium chloride,

potassium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride, disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sucrose, water for injections

Like any vaccine, the adjuvant has the potential to initiate systemic inflammation. Instead of heavy metals, Polyethylene glycol is the main concern on this front:

Health and safety concerns around PEG and PEGylation include activation of the humoral immune system and the complement system

Toxicity and immunogenicity concerns related to PEGylated-micelle carrier systems: a review

PEG has been known as a safe, inert, and non-immunogenic synthetic polymer. However, PEG-related immunological issues have received considerable attention [2228]. Anti-PEG antibodies have been found in patients who were treated with PEGylated nonhuman enzymes [2225]. Furthermore, circulating anti-PEG antibodies have been found in healthy subjects and are thought to be induced by PEG containing cosmetics and foods [26,28]. The use of PEGylation onto nanoparticles, such as liposomes, micelles, and nanoparticles, has faced PEG-related immunological issues owing to rapid blood clearance of PEGylated nanoparticles (PEG-NPs) upon repeated administration [2931]. Despite the frequent use of PEGylation to improve half-lives of biopharmaceuticals and nanoparticle carrier systems, research has not elucidated PEG-related immunological issues. Furthermore, researchers have focused almost exclusively on rapid blood clearance of repeatedly administered nanoparticle carrier systems.

The first administration of PEG-NPs stimulates responses by host immune systems. Anti-PEG Ab responses are induced after the first administration or repeated administrations of PEG-NPs. Therefore, anti-PEG Abs affect the second or later administrations of those PEG-NPs.

On the other hand, it has been known that not only administration of CAELYXTM/Doxil®, but also administration of other nanoparticles (micelles, liposomes, nanospheres, and others) involves complement activation through serum protein absorptions [6063]. Complement is an ancient component of innate immunity that plays significant roles in host innate immunity, and more than 30 complements are known.

Complement activation via the lectin pathway or the alternative pathway is confirmed in patients who receive the first administration of Doxil® [51,52]. In one study, severe hypersensitivity reactions to Doxil® were found in 25% of Doxil®-treated patients [4], and Doxil caused complement activation in 72% of Doxil®-treated patients. Furthermore, in vitro studies for evaluation of complement activation indicated that PEG-liposomes without a cytotoxic doxorubicin were able to activate complements [51,52]. Activation of specific complements release further complement products. Like the third complement product (C3), C3 is activated through the alternative pathway, and further release C3b and iC3b by enzymatic reactions, on the other hand, further complement activation indirectly induced C3a and C5a, which are known as anaphyatoxins [39,68]. Since anaphylactic or hypersensitivity reactions by the 1st administration of Doxil have been observed in patients, complement activations are deeply related to anaphylactic reactions. Therefore, we must keep in mind possibility of complement activations to some extent. Further studies of complement activation in relation to PEG-nanoparticles merit rigorous evaluation for immune-safe-materials.

Polyethylene glycol (PEG)-coated nanopharmaceuticals can cause mild to severe hypersensitivity reactions (HSRs), which can occasionally be life threatening or even lethal. The phenomenon represents an unsolved immune barrier to the use of these drugs, yet its mechanism is poorly understood. This study showed that a single i.v. injection in pigs of a low dose of PEGylated liposomes (Doxebo) induced a massive rise of anti-PEG IgM in blood, peaking at days 7–9 and declining over 6 weeks. Bolus injections of PEG-liposomes during seroconversion resulted in anaphylactoid shock (pseudo-anaphylaxis) within 2–3 min, although similar treatments of naı̈ve animals led to only mild hemodynamic disturbance. Parallel measurement of pulmonary arterial pressure (PAP) and sC5b-9 in blood, taken as measures of HSR and complement activation, respectively, showed a concordant rise of the two variables within 3 min and a decline within 15 min, suggesting a causal relationship between complement activation and pulmonary hypertension.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.9b03942

For protecting against immune hyperreactivity due solely to PEG, I am not sure about that just yet. Perhaps the basics would cover that, like Gaby mentioned (vitamin C etc).

Another concern is specifically related to the mRNA transfer into cells, and the generation of antibodies against the spike protein.

It would seem as though viral spike-protein antibodies elicited by vaccination can produce exacerbated inflammatory responses upon viral re-exposure. This mechanism is called “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” of disease. In animal research, viral spike protein vaccines appear to be initially effective, yet re-exposure triggers severe uncontrolled inflammatory reactions often resulting in death.

Here are excerpts from one paper explaining this mechanism:

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease​

Vaccine‐elicited enhancement of disease was previously observed in human subjects with vaccines for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), dengue virus and measles.1 Vaccine‐elicited enhancement of disease was also observed with the SARS and MERS viruses and with feline coronavirus, which are closely related to SARS‐CoV‐2, the causative pathogen of COVID‐19 disease. The immune mechanisms of this enhancement have invariably involved antibodies, from direct antibody‐dependent enhancement, to immune complex formation by antibodies, albeit accompanied by various coordinated cellular responses, such as Th2 T‐cell skewing.2-7 Notably, both neutralising and non‐neutralising antibodies have been implicated. A recent study revealed IgG‐mediated acute lung injury in vivo in macaques infected with SARS that correlated with a vaccine‐elicited, neutralising antibody response.8 Inflammation and tissue damage in the lung in this animal model recapitulated the inflammation and tissue damage in the lungs of SARS‐infected patients who succumbed to the disease.

The time course was also similar, with the worst damage occurring in delayed fashion in synchrony with ramping up of the immune response. Remarkably, neutralising antibodies controlled the virus in the animal, but then would precipitate a severe, tissue‐damaging, inflammatory response in the lung. This is a similar profile to immune complex‐mediated disease seen with RSV vaccines in the past, wherein vaccinees succumbed to fatal enhanced RSV disease because of the formation of antibody‐virus immune complexes that precipitated harmful, inflammatory immune responses. It is also similar to the clinical course of COVID‐19 patients, in whom severe COVID‐19 disease is associated with the development of anti‐SARS‐CoV‐2 serum antibodies,9 with titres correlating directly with the severity of disease.10 Conversely, subjects who recover quickly may have low or no anti‐SARS‐CoV‐2 serum antibodies.11

The elicitation of antibodies, specifically neutralising antibodies, is the goal of nearly every current SARS‐CoV‐2 vaccine candidate. The prior evidence that vaccine‐elicited, antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE) of disease is likely to occur to some degree with COVID‐19 vaccines is vertically consistent from controlled SARS studies in primates to clinical observations in SARS and COVID‐19. Thus, a finite, non‐theoretical risk is evident in the medical literature that vaccine candidates composed of the SARS‐CoV‐2 viral spike and eliciting anti‐SARS‐CoV‐2 antibodies, be they neutralising or not, place vaccinees at higher risk for more severe COVID‐19 disease when they encounter circulating viruses. Indeed, studies in mice of prior SARS vaccines revealed this exact phenotype, with four human vaccine candidates eliciting neutralising antibodies and protecting against SARS challenge, but viral re‐challenge of thus vaccinated animals resulting in immunopathologic lung disease.5

Independently, SARS/MERS vaccine candidates, commonly exhibited ADE associated with high inflammatory morbidity in preclinical models, obstructing their advancement to the clinic.4, 12 SARS ADE of both disease in non‐human primates and viral infection of cells in vitro was clearly mapped to specific antibody‐targeted SARS viral spike epitopes.6 This phenomenon was consistent across a variety of vaccine platforms, including DNA, vector primes and virus‐like particles (VLP), irrespective of inoculation method (oral, intramuscular, subcutaneous, etc). An unknown variable is how long this tissue damage lasts, possibly resulting in permanent morbidity (eg, diabetes from pancreatic damage7). https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijcp.13795

As of yet, I have not come across any information in the alternative health community detailing how one might protect oneself against foreign mRNA transfection into cells and translation into proteins. After all, it is a brand new form of technology with untold dangers. However, I decided to dig into the literature on lipid nanoparticle medicine to see if anything was available.

Interestingly, scientists in this field have come across several mechanisms by which mRNA-translation & protein synthesis can be inhibited/greatly reduced.

Reducing the effects of exogenous mRNA?

In short, the main points are:

• Delivering mRNA to right place inside the cell to be translated into proteins is a difficult thing to achieve.

• Researchers found that the likelihood that foreign mRNA will be translated into proteins appears to be dependent on the overall METABOLIC STATUS of the cell. If the cell is in an anabolic/building mode, the mRNA will be made into proteins.

However, for cells with a higher metabolic rate which are in a catabolic state, the mRNA was NOT used to make protein.

They concluded:

“Instead, we found that PIP3 blocked delivery of clinically-relevant lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) across multiple cell types in vitro and in vivo. PIP3-driven reductions in LNP delivery were not caused by toxicity, cell uptake, or endosomal escape. Interestingly, RNA sequencing and metabolomics analyses suggested an increase in basal metabolic rate. Higher transcriptional activity and mitochondrial expansion led us to formulate two competing hypotheses that explain the reductions in LNP-mediated mRNA delivery. First, PIP3 induced consumption of limited cellular resources, “drowning out” exogenously-delivered mRNA. Second, PIP3 triggers a catabolic response that leads to protein degradation and decreased translation.

• Another study showed a similar effect. The “on/off” switch for anabolism versus catabolism inside the cell is called mTOR.

Activating mTOR enhances protein synthesis on all levels, including ribosomal translation of the mRNA contained within the nanoparticles. In other words, for the vaccine to work well inside the cell, mTOR needs to be active. mTOR activators greatly enhanced mRNA translation. Another factor which enhanced mRNA translation was also specific leukotriene inhibitors including montelukast.

1607384949488.png

• On the other hand, inhibiting mTOR (with everolimus & Torin 1) GREATLY REDUCED mRNA TRANSLATION AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS. This kinda makes perfect sense, because if the cell is using its resources to break down proteins for energy, and not making many proteins, then it is less likely to use the mRNA. I suspect this could be a pretty huge finding with regards to a plan of action in trying to protect against this vaccine.

1607384985543.png
  • How can this be practically applicable? It is possible that therapies, dietary strategies, and lifestyle changes known to inhibit mTOR can be utilized to reduce the effect of the mRNA vaccination. Through stimulating catabolic cell metabolism, it would appear that mRNA is less likely to achieve its intended effect.

Brief examples of mTOR inhibitors:

Anything which increases the turnover of energy inside the cell and force the body to tap into its own energy stores.

Any natural product or behaviour which activates AMPK, or alternatively directly inhibits mTOR:

• Fasting, time restricted feeding, calorie restriction
  • Ketogenic diet
  • Vitamin D supplementation
  • NAC, Berberine, Metformin
  • Ascorbic acid
  • Polyphenols including EGCG, Resveratrol, Curcumin

More to come.

Last edited:
But you can still refuse even if it is mandatory. They can put in vaccine basically anything they want, even a microchip if they want. It can maybe cause death or debilitate you on another way. Would someone who is aware that everything is one or he/she believes in that, and also someone who was reading Cassiopaea and Ra material really risk with taking that vaccine, even if they would lose job or not have something to eat.

Conflict with yourself is not necessary. Conflict with others as well. Why would you take that vaccine and do something that would maybe put you in conflict with yourself and with your own will and wishes.

If they would put law that you have to kill your own child for some reason if you want to live or have something to eat, would you really do it ? Or is that too much ? Where is the borderline ? What is too much ?

I wonder if people would take something for what they know they have 50% chance to live and 50% to die. Even if they would lose their jobs or not have something to eat. Probably majority would not.

By the way, I am not saying what to do to anyone. I am just saying my own opinion. So people can have many different perspectives and than so they can make their own decision.
Again I emphasize that I really do not want to impose forcefully my own belief or thinking on anyone. I do not advise anyone to commit suicide and I am free will oriented. I wish love to everyone. I just said my own opinion.

I look on taking a mandatory vaccine which may kill you or debilitate you only not to lose a job or to have something to eat almost similarly to selling a soul. I think like this, you maybe millions of years to arrive from simple 2nd Density shape of life to a complex 3rd Density form, maybe almost to graduate to 4th Density and you are maybe now thinking about taking vaccine which could maybe cost you your soul.

But still please everyone think with your own head before you do anything, I hope what I said will not impact you in a negative way.

When I said that I was thinking about possible destruction on Earth by environmental changes. Also I guess that people probably do not think about taking vaccine in order to survive so they can later on see destruction, many of them are hoping for 4D.

Thank you @Keyhole. That was a lot of heavy information for my non Dr's brain so I've done some digging around to better understand some of the info that was not so clear for me. I'll share it here for those of you who may benefit too:

What is AMPK?
AMPK is an enzyme essential for maintaining energy balance. It consists of 3 proteins (called sub-units) that together create a functional enzyme. AMPK is expressed in various tissues, including the brain, liver, skeletal muscle, and fat cells. The net effects of AMPK activation include ketogenesis, stimulation of hepatic fatty acid oxidation, inhibition of cholesterol synthesis, triglyceride synthesis, and lipogenesis, and the stimulation of glucose uptake and skeletal muscle fatty acid oxidation.

AMPK is also an energy sensor. When activated in the proper tissues, it brings about a number of beneficial effects in the body. It improves insulin sensitivity, stimulates weight loss, enhances muscle performance, and reduces inflammation, among many other benefits. It also fosters healthy ageing and is involved in multiple longevity pathways.

Foods that activate AMPK:
Activate AMPK Naturally With These Foods

Natural supplements that activate AMPK:

Natural Supplements That Activate AMPK​

These natural supplements activate AMPK in the liver, fat tissue, and muscle. They bring about beneficial effects on metabolic syndrome and type-2 diabetes.

1. Anthocyanins (a compound found in bilberries, blueberries, bark extract, and grape seed extract)
  2. Apigenin
  3. Berberine (from Coptis chinensis, Berberis vulgaris, and Berberis asitata)
  4. compounds isolated from Solomon’s seal (Polygonatum odaratum)
  5. Curcumin (a compound found in turmeric )
  6. EGCG (from green tea)
  7. Genistein (found in soybeans and many other plants)
  8. Quercetin from numerous plants including grains, fruits, and vegetables (*Note: quercetin activates AMPK in liver, fat, and muscle, and inhibits it in the hypothalamus.)
  9. Resveratrol (from red grapes and knotweed)
  10. A-Lipoic Acid
  11. Cryptotanshinone
  12. Apple Cider Vinegar / Pomegranate vinegar / Acetic acid
  13. Arctigenin from the seeds of burdock (Arctium lappa)
  14. Astragalus
  15. Baicalin
  16. Bitter Melon (Cucurbitane)
  17. Carnitine
  18. Cinnamon
  19. CoQ10
  20. Creatine
  21. Danshen / Salvia Miltiorrhiza / TanshioneIIA
  22. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
  23. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
  24. Fucoidan
  25. Ginseng/Ginsenoside RB1.
  26. Glucosamine
  27. Gynostemma
  28. Hydroxytyrosol
  29. Nicotine (in fat cells)
  30. Panduratin from Boesenbergia pandurate (Chinese ginger)
  31. Red yeast rice (ankaflavin and monascin)
  32. Reishi
  33. Rooibos
  34. Vitamin E / gamma tocotrienols + Turkey tail / PSP

I was willing to brave any mRNA vaccine up to the point where it became known they plan on putting a chip in it.

As a result, no.

Even if such means the 'starve' portion of "belong or starve".

No one I personally know plans on getting the vaccine, even if 'mandatory' for work, albeit they have different reasons for avoiding it "no matter what".

(It occurred to me the other week that the involuntary, unknown, unremovable chip may be the STS way of creating their own "frequency fence" (in opposite contrast with the crystal project being voluntary, known, wearable, STO).)

Last edited:

Thank you very much for this thread.

I just want to remember this thread from Laura about elderberries.

I think it can help that whatever the vaccine contains does not work.

I encourage everyone
When I took Elderberry tincture, there was an increase in mucus. My ex-wife was aware that I was taking it. She quoted an article cautioning Elderberry, especially for older people. In some cases it had the effect of inducing a mild cytokine storm reaction.

With COVID we seem to be better off if we avoid major cytokine storms. Consequently, Elderberry is not on the menu. My grandson 4 had a bad cough about 3 weeks ago. He got a couple of days worth of the tincture which helped him considerably .

Back
Top Bottom