President invokes Impoundment Control Act of 1974, redlining areas of concern in COVID-19 relief bill

Reports from DC indicate members of both parties on Capitol Hill are furious but will go to work on the necessary changes that include removing the abundant “pork” in the bill, increasing the amount to be sent to families, and addressing other areas of concern such as Section 230 and voter fraud. Here is the President’s statement:

Jamal network
Interesting - PTB want's everyone to be vaccinated, even if you previously had covide or other disease...
2021 Feb - March - going to be interesting time.
This discussion is telling, a story of how those, chosen to be fit to make decisions, are blind for complex reality.
So, how smart is it, to vaxx all IC crews at the same time, taking the risk that they all die? (or shed virii).
Logically, you would start with one whole organisation, and evaluate the outcome.(easy logistics, broad data).
I would choose the ministery of health to vaxx first, as they make policy so should be informed best.

Last edited:

From that same article I extract the following:

The “five-prime untranslated region”​

Some lingo here. RNA molecules can only be read in one direction. Confusingly, the part where the reading begins is called the 5’ or ‘five-prime’. The reading stops at the 3’ or three-prime end.

Life consists of proteins (or things made by proteins). And these proteins are described in RNA. When RNA gets converted into proteins, this is called translation.

Here we have the 5’ untranslated region (‘UTR’), so this bit does not end up in the protein:

GAAΨAAACΨAGΨAΨΨCΨΨCΨGGΨCCCCACAGACΨCAGAGAGAACCCGCCACC

Here we encounter our first surprise. The normal RNA characters are A, C, G and U. U is also known as ’T’ in DNA. But here we find a Ψ, what is going on?

This is one of the exceptionally clever bits about the vaccine. Our body runs a powerful antivirus system (“the original one”). For this reason, cells are extremely unenthusiastic about foreign RNA and try very hard to destroy it before it does anything.

This is somewhat of a problem for our vaccine - it needs to sneak past our immune system. Over many years of experimentation, it was found that if the U in RNA is replaced by a slightly modified molecule, our immune system loses interest. For real.

So in the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine, every U has been replaced by 1-methyl-3’-pseudouridylyl, denoted by
Ψ. The really clever bit is that although this replacement Ψ placates (calms) our immune system, it is accepted as a normal U by relevant parts of the cell.

In computer security we also know this trick - it sometimes is possible to transmit a slightly corrupted version of a message that confuses firewalls and security solutions, but that is still accepted by the backend servers - which can then get hacked.

What does Ψ mean?

Psi (Ψ ψ) is the twenty-third letter of the Greek alphabet. It was transliterated with the digit ps by the Romans into words such as psalmus, psalterium and psyche.

The meaning comes from the association of the letter Psi with the Greek word "Psyche", which originally had the meaning of "butterfly" (in fact we can easily assimilate the shape of the letter with the stylized drawing of a butterfly with its wings spread out). Later on, the term was used with the senses of "breeze", "breath", "spirit" and finally "soul" or "mind".

Such is the origin of the name "Psychology" (science of behavior) and the use of the letter Psi to represent it. The Greeks believed that when a person died and exhaled his last breath, the soul left the body flying in the form of a butterfly. Greek mythology represents the goddess "Psyche" or "Psyche" as a teenager with butterfly wings, being the youngest of the three daughters of the king of Anatolia, the most beautiful of them and the representation of the human soul.

Do we see the pattern here? I don't think the use of letter is something random. Remember the code 3535?

Q: Now, let me get to MY questions! You once said that the core of DNA is an as yet undiscovered enzyme related to carbon. Is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: Here in this book it says:

"Evidence is accumulating that only a relatively small portion of the DNA sequence is for so-called structural genes. Structural genes lead to the production of protein. There are an estimated 50,000 structural genes with an average sized of approximately 5,000 base pairs, which then accounts for only 250 million of the estimated 3 billion base pairs. What is the rest of the DNA for? Some of the DNA is so-called repetitive sequences, repeated thousands of times. The function is unknown. The ALU, repeat, for instance, contains over 300,000 copies of the same 300 base pair sequence. Certainly this DNA is not junk and plays some important role in the gene regulation chromosomal architecture or chromosomal replication. Until 1977, it was thought that genes were single sequences of DNA that are coded into RNA and then into protein. However, further study has shown greater complexity. It is now known that there are pieces of DNA within a gene that are not translated into protein. These intervening sequences, or INTRONS, are somewhat of a mystery, but appear to be a very common phenomenon."

Now, is this thing they are talking about, these INTRONS, are these the core that you were talking about?

A: In part.

Q: What about this ALU repeat with over 300,000 copies of the same base pair sequence. What is it?

A: Tribal unit.

Q: What is a tribal unit?

A: Sectionalized zone of significant marker compounds.

Q: What does this code for?

A: Physiological/spiritual union profile.

Q: Could you define "tribal" for me?

A: You define.

Q: What does the rest of the DNA code for that is not coding for structural genes. What else can it be doing?

A: Truncated flow.

Q: Truncated flow of what?

A: Liquids.

Q: Liquids from where to where?

A: What is your sense?

Q: Well, what liquids?

A: Time for your input.

Q: Do some of these...

A: No. Not alright: we asked you a question!

Q: Okay. Truncated flow of liquids. I'm not even sure what that means. (A) Maybe something was flowing and something cut it off and stopped it and it cannot be developed. It means that something was cut. (L) Does truncated flow mean a flow of liquid that has been stopped?

A: Yes. Because of design alteration!

Q: Is this liquid that has been truncated a chemical transmitter?

Q: And would this chemical transmitter, if it were allowed to flow, cause significant alterations in other segments of the DNA?

Q: So, there is a segment of code that is in there, that is deliberately inserted, to truncate this flow of liquid, which is a chemical transmitter, or neuropeptide, which would unlock significant portions of our DNA?

A: Close Biogenetic engineering.

Q: I assume that this was truncated by the Lizzies and cohorts?

A: Close, but more likely Orion STS designers.

Q: Okay, can you tell us what this specific liquid or transmitter [is that] was truncated?

A: Think of the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low wave frequency charge.

Q: (A) Well, gold is one... (L) Acetylcholine?

A: No.

Q: (L) Water?

A: No.

Q: Saline?

A: Closer. It is a naturally bonding combination.

Q: (L) Well, I'll have to research it. The fact is, we've got 3 billion base pairs... do some of these so-called segments of "junk DNA," if they were activated, would they instruct chromosomal replication to take place with more than 23 pairs as a result?

A: In part.

Q: Is there anything we can do in terms of activities or...

A: No. Biogenetic engineering.

Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to 4th density?

A: For the most part, yes.

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

Q:
What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

A: Close.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?

A: Close.

I am not a geneticist but had basic biology high school and college courses. I couldn't remember exactly what "codons" were so I did some research and read the basic definitions. I learn best by visual understanding so I did a Google search for codons and found several images of DNA sequences.
But one nearly blew me away. I did not know that the two strands of phosphate sugars making up the DNA double helix had names. One is 3' (3 prime) and the other is 5' (5 prime). See attached graphic. Immediately a light bulb went off of what the Cs have given about the 3535 code and prime numbers being the dwelling place of the mystics.
I know there are a couple of explanations given so far of the 3535 code relating to the cycle between 3rd and 5th densities and prime numbers in relation to peptides and neurotransmitters but could this labeling of the DNA structures be a possible third definition? If so, could it be an example of the "rule of 3 revealing beautiful and wonderful things in this realm of 3rd density "?
Apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere and I can't remember all the specific C sessions where the 3535 code and prime numbers were discussed. Just wanted to share what for me is an amazing insight as we all gain more knowledge about ourselves and world in these times.

Right now I can't find in the forum the quotes I need to connect the dots. I remember that in this same thread and in the last communications with the C's the strain that escaped was the one that provided a greater connection and download of STO information. And that's why the PTB wanted to stop it. If so, the benign strain increased the receivership capability.

I think by connecting the dots we see what is happening here. The mRNA vaccine wants to cut our transmission line, the worst thing is that this will hack your SOUL.

Hey Bluegazer:

Could you please go a step or two further and explain your understanding of having one's soul hacked?

Please read the following:

The following quote from the most recent session caught my attention, as I'm sure it did many others here:

I wondered whether there might be a trail of bread crumbs in the scientific literature that might flesh the C's suggestions out, so I went poking around in Google scholar to see what I could find. So far, it's far from a conclusive case, but there's enough there to be suggestive. Perhaps others on the forum who have a professional background in the biological sciences might be able to connect some dots that are eluding me; my own background is in astrophysics, so I'm far from an expert in these fields and it is entirely possible that this has resulted in my misunderstanding something. This will be a long post, and it is my sincere hope that it is not noise. There is, unavoidably, some amount of speculation in the following; I've tried to be clear where this is the case.

First, though, some logical inferences from the course of events. It's obvious that COVID isn't a genuine health threat, given that the most reliable numbers for the infection fatality rate are well below 1% and firmly in 'mild seasonal flu' territory. This doesn't need to be emphasized to anyone here. However, the parasite class are treating this as though it is a very serious public health crisis.

Now, it could certainly be inferred that this is all just a large psychodrama, intended to put everyone in traumatic Skinner boxes so as to accustom them to a new normal of total technocratic control. Certainly pre-existing plans to that effect are being put into place, and it's been clear for some time that the parasite class intends to take things in that direction. There are a lot of people who see this, and see no further.

But, and this is crucial, the rollout has been sloppy and panicky. Coordination is less than perfect globally, or even at the national level - look at the variety of inconsistent lockdown measures enforced amongst the various United States - and the obvious disconnect between the actual mortality rate, and the draconian nature of the lockdown and the economic and public health consequences thereof, is making a significant number of people sit up and take notice. The pathocrats are not stupid, and must have realized this would happen. Since their control is predicated above all on the ignorance of the general populace, exposure is the single worst thing that could happen to them (aside from a comet storm). They are therefore taking a huge risk.

It seems unlikely that they would roll the dice in this fashion unless they were genuinely concerned, given the plethora of other, safer options at their disposal for engendering a global slave state. It follows that they are genuinely concerned about something, and since the measures they are enforcing are clearly intended to prevent the spread of a specific virus, the most obvious inference is that there is something about the virus that terrifies them ... and that whatever it is, it has nothing to do with lethality.

So what do we know about COVID, specifically?

First, there is strong evidence that it emerged in a lab. There is a debate as to whether it was Fort Detrick in the USA or a laboratory in Wuhan; many seem to ignore the possibility that it may have been both, along with other facilities, given that scientific research generally involves global collaboration with individual labs each working on a piece of the problem. Regardless of point of origin, the genome of COVID-19 is dramatically different from those of related coronaviruses, with a number of mutations that seem to be especially unlikely[1][2]. Note that the authors of the first study to investigate this possibility were forced to retract their paper, which is of course not even remotely suspicious.

A recent Nature paper[3] attempted to debunk the notion that the virus is anything but natural; as an aside, in my field there is a running joke that if something is published in Nature the only thing that can be concluded with certainty is that the result is wrong. In this case the argument was that their models did not predict that the mutation enabling COVID-19 to bind with the ACE2 receptor would be so effective, and that therefore no competent molecular biologist would have tried to make this specific mutation. This is such a transparently silly argument that its publication in Nature is simply farcical, and can be explained only as propaganda.

Another thing we know is, as just mentioned, that the virus binds to the ACE2 receptor. This is found in several parts of the body, in particular: the lungs, and the central nervous system[4]. The presence of ACE2 in the CNS is believed to be the reason why many patients report neurological symptoms, including but not limited to a temporary loss of smell and taste[4]. And indeed, coronaviruses are known to specifically infect the CNS[5].

Since the ACE2 receptor was chosen, and since this receptor is available in the CNS, a logical inference is that it was specifically intended for COVID-19 to target the CNS. The other possibility, that the respiratory system was the primary target, seems to be ruled out by the virus' low mortality, since the only reason to target the respiratory system would be for a 'conventional' weapon intended to kill the target.

Coronaviruses are RNA viruses, which insert genetic material directly into cells. For this reason they were being looked at as promising vectors for gene therapy[6][7], along with similar RNA viruses such as picornaviruses[8]. Gene therapy is a technique whereby a patient's DNA is 'fixed' via insertion of transgenes, which can be accomplished via a gene gun or using a viral vector. Gene guns seem to have been the preferred method in the early 2000s. Research into viral vectors has since made the latter the preferred method of introducing transgenes into target cells, since viruses are literally designed for gene insertion, and as a result genes introduced in this fashion are more likely both to be taken up by the target cells and to persist.

Interestingly, references to coronaviruses as gene therapy vectors dry up around 2005[6], with little indication that I could find that this was because they were found to be unsuitable. While it is certainly possible that the research community's attention was simply captured by more promising vectors, it also seems possible that this could be a consequence of this line of research moving underground, into the world of covert 'national security' activity.

So we are now looking at a genetically modified virus, apparently targeted at the brain, which was being looked at as a promising candidate for gene therapy. From this it can be inferred that they were interested in introducing a genetic modification into the central nervous system,

Looking at gene therapy research specifically related to the CNS, one of the more prominent lines involves Parkinson's disease[9][10][11]. Of course, the only possible reason for this is the deep concern of governments and pharmaceutical companies for the alleviation of the suffering caused by Parkinson's /sarc/. One of the genes implicated in Parkinson's appears to be a specific allele of the COMT gene[12], although I haven't found anything specifically involving research into gene therapy of COMT.

COMT turns out to be a very interesting gene. It is implicated in tobacco use[13] (which the parasite class are eager to discourage). Of greater interest, COMT has been suggested to be connected with hypnotizability[14][15][16]. Hypnotizability refers to the ease with which a given individual can be induced to enter a hypnotic trance state. About 10% of the population are 'high hypnotizables', meaning they easily enter into this state; a similar proportion are effectively impossible to hypnotize; the remainder are somewhere in between.

Note that the trail involving COMT may be a false lead. Its role in hypnotizability is disputed, and it has been suggested instead that the Oxytocian Receptor gene OXTR may be more important[17]. In any case, there is strong evidence that hypnotizability is heritable, indicating that it is indeed genetic[15].

Research into hypnotizabilty using brain imaging indicats that it is related to functional, but not structural, neurological differences[14][18][19]. In other words, rearranging the large-scale structure of the CNS does not appear to be necessary to make someone hypnotizable. This implies that the difference is at a more fundamental level, involving how different regions of the brain communicate with one another. Since large scale reorganization is not necessary, it seems plausible that hypnotizability could be induced genetically ... perhaps via the introduction of a single gene.

Interestingly, COMT also seems to affect how people react to environmental stressors. The allele associated with hypnotizability seems to also be associated with the 'warrior strategy'[20], in which increased threat recognition plays a dominant role in the reaction to aversive (i.e. negative or dangerous) stimuli; the alternative is the 'worrier strategy', which involves improved attention and memory.

To sum up, on the one hand we have a genetically modified virus apparently intended to target the central nervous system, from a viral family that was considered a promising gene therapy vector. On the other hand we have research into gene therapy specifically targeting a gene associated with Parkinson's disease and with hypnotizability. A global population consisting of 'high hypnotizables' would be so obviously desirable from the point of view of those seeking to ensconce themselves as the permanent apex of a planetary slave plantation that it doesn't really need to be emphasized.

And yet, we have the panicked reaction of the parasite class to the spread of the virus, so what gives? Surely they would want everyone to catch it, in which case the most sensible course of action, from their point of view, would be to quietly release the virus and then simply ignore it as just another flu season.

Indeed, that is precisely what happened, at least initially. The virus appears to have been in circulation for up to 2 years, and was thoroughly ignored. The Chinese were the first to react; possibly the upper echelons of the CCP realized something about it, from their own research in the Wuhan facility. This appears to have taken some time to propagate through the global elite, whose initial reaction - during the period from about December through early March - was that this was just the flu and nothing to be concerned about. Then something changed their minds.

Looking again at COMT, it's interesting to note the warrior/worrier dichotomy. Hypnotizable warriors who can be induced to react to imaginary threats seem like a pathocrat's dream. And actually, looking at the way in which so much of the global population enthusiastically got behind the lockdown agenda, it really does look like they've been hypnotized with remarkable speed and efficacy, and they are indeed massively overreatcing to an imaginary threat.

But, hypnotizability may well be a double-edged sword in a way that the pathocrats might not have anticipated, thanks to their tendency to engage in wishful thinking. For instance, hypnotizability is also associated with the ability to enter into a medidtative trance state. I haven't investigated this line of research too deeply; others who know more about it can certainly flesh it out further, if so interested. I know Laura in particular has a deep familiarity with hypnosis.

However, the reaction from the pathocrats certainly indicates they're worried about something, and given the above it doesn't some unreasonable to suppose that they've realized that their little present to humanity might have unexpected side effects that could be extremely deleterious to their agenda.

Anyone who's seen the movie Serenity may recognize the scenario. The central government poisoned a planet's population with an experimental drug meant to remove their aggression, thus rendering them completely peaceful, therefore achieving a utopia free of violence. It worked too well on most of the populace, and they simply lay down and died, having lost the will to live. On a small minority it had the precise opposite effect, turning them into ultraviolent cannibals who set about terrorizing the surrounding sector.

As a final note, it's worth pointing out that the scenario sketched out above bears more than a passing resemblance to the 'FunVax' (fundamentalist vaccine) hoax that appeared back in 2011. For those who haven't seen it, it purports to be a leaked video from a Pentagon briefing on a viral vaccine meant to modify the brains of people such that they stop believing in God. Several people on the forum have already pointed out that the FunVax hoa smells strongly of an attempt to poison the well, by essentially 'innoculating' the conspiracy community against the idea that the government would use a viral gene therapy vector to mess with people's cognitive processes.

References
[1] https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf
[2] What seems unnatural about COVID-19 (SARS CoV-2)? -- Sott.net
[3] The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2
[4] https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acschemneuro.0c00122
[5] https://www.nature.com/articles/nrmicro1343.pdf?platform=oscar&draft=collection
[6] Coronavirus reverse genetics and development of vectors for gene expression. - PubMed - NCBI
[7] Coronaviruses as Vectors: Stability of Foreign Gene Expression
[8] RNA Viruses as Tools in Gene Therapy and Vaccine Development
[9] https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1517/14712598.5.5.663
[10] https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-10/sfn-rtp091919.php
[11] https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2018.110
[12] https://parkinsonsnewstoday.com/201...nt-predetermine-cognitive-decline-parkinsons/
[13] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3028189/
[14] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365296/
[15] https://genomelink.io/traits/hypnotizability
[16] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28836919
[17] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453013000760
[18] https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...in-areas-altered-during-hypnotic-trances.html
[19] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053811915004668
[20] https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...ene-variants/E6F5022493DF363D21DDF17D79852FAF

@psychegram
Exactly. That was the point. But there's more to it than that, because one wonders, how do these programs work so, so well?

The nature of the universe is cyclic, which means that time is cyclic. A 4D inhabitant where for him time is not defined by a straight line - linear time - knows that in the case of the earth's ecosystem there is a cycle of life and death in perfect balance that repeats itself. STS, by definition, seeks to appropriate the mechanism but in a single direction by absorbing everything. So here is the key and why the C's have repeated so much that time does not exist. All these programs work and they only work if the core of the system is based on a linear progression of time. That is, entropy.

Linear time = Linear thinking.

As others have mentioned, I hope I am not making noise, but I think it is related to the issues discussed here. Because as I have said in other posts, if the STO strain is changing the neural wiring to receive STO-type information, this would imply that little by little that change opens the door to incorporate a non-linear/time way of thinking.

*All the socio-cultural programming we're used to since our birth.

I want to share a bold theory. Last night I really couldn't sleep, after thinking and thinking where the world is going with all this. I even cried about the horror of what I thought. A lot of it has to do with what I read in Greenbaum speech, what the C's said about 'the program is complete' and soul smashing.

Think about this: It is not only in these last years, but for thousands of years that humanity has been bombarded with varied programs, individual and collective hypnosis. Many of the events of the last few years were created with the purpose of dissociating and fragmenting the mind. All this fragmentation is exactly the opposite of what Gurdijeff and others have promoted, the crystallization of the soul.

I had read here on the forum, the possibility of 4D STS souls taking over bodies and finally consuming the invasion. For this they have to remove the original soul. Much of it lies in the hypnotic and dissociation mechanism to fragment the mind, but something was missing. That something was:

We know that no pathogen can survive if the ground is not propitious. Whether it's on a genetic level or on the level of our mind.

This is friends, what's going on: We're on the verge of invasion. While the people are all locked up and quarantined, when all Manchurian candidates are finally activated, both the re-engineering of the brain and the previous programming will expel the original soul and allow the 4D STS souls to join in unison and at the same time.

If there were not a STO strain that would allow the STO frequencies to somehow neutralize the STS frequency generating the level field of interaction (fair playground), we would already be up to our necks in diabolical entities walking the streets.

It is evident that the STS plans are delayed and their hubris leaves them blind to reality, but nevertheless this group and others is now when we should be more vigilant.

Amazing! [The thread runs on and on and it's hard for me to keep up - I'm reading this, at the same time as I'm reading the wave (I'm going for book 2)]

So, to put it in a nutshell and with analogies, the virus basically has the ability to modify the neural wiring. The STS strain makes you more automatic, more robotic to emotional/hypnotic stimulation. It narrows the field of perception, and empowers those who are authoritarian followers. The STO strain modifies the neural wiring and makes you more receptive to information/knowledge.

Now this last one is an incredible advantage for those who have transmuted by the STO strain. Being more receptive to STO-type information means that exponentially more channels have been opened, and new conduits can be formed. I have noticed it here on the forum. Both people who previously did not participate very much, and new ones who are coming here. This is exploding! -in the positive sense- If this is so, if the new channels and new conduits are interconnected to the existing network (this group and others) the total bandwidth will increase. In turn, if all that bandwidth from the total network forms a coherent, co-linear structure. The knowledge/light rate will be so large that it has the possibility to finally make the dimensional/density crossing. That is, the STO frequencies will finally anchor! This may also precipitate a much faster collapse at the micro level. If this is so, we have the possibility to make the effective change from one reality to another. And by the time the comets hit, we will see them pass by us, but they will not harm us. That is, their effects will be mitigated.

It also happens that the increase or polarization of both sides can create tremendous friction and this results in a struggle to see which reality prevails. In other words, finally STO and STS are interacting directly and the dispute for the creation of a new reality is taking place.

OK, this is the key. Not that there will be any direct manipulation. What is going to happen is that this mRNA vaccine is going to turn off the expression of certain genes.

1-methyl-3'-pseudouridine:

Transfection with mRNA offers many advantages over DNA-based technologies. First, gene transfer using mRNA poses no risk of undesirable and potentially deleterious chromosomal integration. Second, mRNA transfer is more efficient than DNA transfection in both total amount taken up and the number of targeted cells. Third, mRNA directs protein expression almost immediately after reaching the cytoplasm.

Reading about the Great Reset nonsense reminded me of this session:

November 25, 1995

Q: (L) Enough. The other day I experienced one of those extended pre-sleep states, and it seemed that I was in a class and there was someone explaining things to me. What they were telling me was that during this Christmas season [the Christmas season of the dream], certain steps would be taken by those controlling the economy, and that after Christmas, in January and February, a whole lot of stuff was going to be put into motion to send the economy into a dive of major proportions. It was not clear that it was THIS year, but that it was right after a Christmas. Can you tell me where this information was coming from, and what was I experiencing?

A: This is a long and complicated subject, but we will do our best to explain it. What you were seeing was one possible future. The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured. The forces that control it are both 3rd density and 4th density. There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed. How long this condition will be maintained is open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to believe.
They would try to use the collapse to create a new economic system that allows them to have more control over the economy and amass more and more money at the expense of the regular people. Something similar happened during the Great Depression, and the 2008 manufactured crisis, but we are now talking about a global scale effort and it's clear there are many variables they are not considering... things can go south pretty fast thanks to their wishful thinking.

COVID-19 Study of Almost Ten Million Finds No Evidence of Asymptomatic Spread​

A research paper published on November 20th highlights a case study of almost 10 million people in China. What the study found was there were 300 cases of Coronavirus in the population being carried without any symptoms at all. So the scientists then tracked the asymptomatic carriers. The contact tracing of 1,174 “close contacts” with the asymptomatic carriers showed ZERO transmission. Not a few, not a couple, but zero -none- not a single transmission of Coronavirus from a person without symptoms.

The conclusion is not that asymptomatic spread is rare or that the science is uncertain. The study revealed something that hardly ever happens in these kinds of studies. There was not one documented case. Forget rare. Forget even Fauci’s previous suggestion that asymptomatic transmission exists but not does drive the spread. Replace all that with: never. At least not in this study for 10,000,000.
tinfoil mask.jpg

OK, this is the key. Not that there will be any direct manipulation. What is going to happen is that this mRNA vaccine is going to turn off the expression of certain genes.

1-methyl-3'-pseudouridine:

Extending this a little more and making it easier to transcribe.

1-methyl-3'-pseudouridine. affects eIF2

eIF2 activity is regulated by a mechanism involving both guanine nucleotide exchange and phosphorylation.

Disease:

Since eIF2 is essential for most forms of translation initiation and therefore protein synthesis, defects in eIF2 are often lethal. The protein is highly conserved among evolutionary remote species - indicating a large impact of mutations on cell viability. Therefore, no diseases directly related to mutations in eIF2 can be observed. However, there are many illnesses caused by down-regulation of eIF2 through its upstream kinases. For example, increased concentrations of active PKR and inactive (phosphorylated) eIF2 were found in patients suffering from neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Huntington’s disease. There is also one proven example of a disease related to the GEF eIF2B. Mutations in all of the five subunits of eIF2B could be linked with leukoencephalopathy, an illness that causes the brain’s white matter to disappear. It is still not fully understood why only brain cells seem to be affected by these defects. Potentially reduced levels of unstable regulatory proteins might play a role in the development of the diseases mentioned.

Here we see a relationship again with our nervous system.

Looking at gene therapy research specifically related to the CNS, one of the more prominent lines involves Parkinson's disease[9][10][11]. Of course, the only possible reason for this is the deep concern of governments and pharmaceutical companies for the alleviation of the suffering caused by Parkinson's /sarc/. One of the genes implicated in Parkinson's appears to be a specific allele of the COMT gene[12], although I haven't found anything specifically involving research into gene therapy of COMT.

Eukaryotic initiation factor:

Eukaryotic initiation factors (eIFs) are proteins or protein complexes involved in the initiation phase of eukaryotic translation. These proteins help stabilize the formation of ribosomal preinitiation complexes around the start codon and are an important input for post-transcription gene regulation: Post-transcriptional regulation is the control of gene expression at the RNA level.

Gene expression is the process by which information from a gene is used in the synthesis of a functional gene product that enable to produce protein as the end product.

In genetics, gene expression is the most fundamental level at which the genotype gives rise to the phenotype, i.e. observable trait. The genetic information stored in DNA represents the genotype, whereas the phenotype results from the "interpretation" of that information. Such phenotypes are often expressed by the synthesis of proteins that control the organism's structure and development, or that act as enzymes catalyzing specific metabolic pathways.

All steps in the gene expression process may be modulated (regulated), including the transcription, RNA splicing, translation, and post-translational modification of a protein. Regulation of gene expression gives control over the timing, location, and amount of a given gene product (protein or ncRNA) present in a cell and can have a profound effect on the cellular structure and function. Regulation of gene expression is the basis for cellular differentiation, development, morphogenesis and the versatility and adaptability of any organism. Gene regulation may therefore serve as a substrate for evolutionary change.

My first post here, in all humility as I am reading as much as I can of The Wave and other sections and previous comments here today.

Re: positive effect of escaped virus strain in a post today. I found when I asked - dowsed - back in January 2020 if the SARS-Cov-2 virus strengthened my immune system. Response, it was clear that it did. Not sure why I even asked that question now. I still get, today, minutes ago, that the virus is positive for my Immune System. 'Immune System' in the much wider Traditional Chinese Medicine understanding of the Wei Xi, which, put simply, responds to everything at every level. A very useful understanding to make queries. Side Note 1, reading The Wave is also strengthening for my Wei Xi! But no test really needed to know that.

So my take on the topic question here is 'no', not the apocalypse in itself; just, a non-apocalyptic virus, now that treatment is better understood, a moderate, slow-to-mutate giant virus among viruses, but narratives have been creatively and harshly adapted to advance control by PTB* . That would be its participation in furthering the apocalypse.

Side note 2: I get 'yes' that the post-Covid-19 long haulers' organ damage is from increased control tech with a trickle-down to physical damage, not an effect of the virus. Also, 'yes', this tech applies across the board, not just to those with resolved cases. As always, could be wrong. Just points in direction of more investigations and finding how to remediate.

I read with great interest, following the gist as best I can, of discussion on DNA. I'm not in that league! But wanted to participate from what I do know or believe from my own experience.

* I figure PTB = powers that be ...

Back
Top Bottom