Session 31 December 2020

We need to keep the lighthouse burning fellow members.
At present my budget is stretched pretty thin owing to equipment I needed to purchase for my health and mobility issues. But I will be sending a donation in March when my payments are finished, and should be able to do so on a regular basis after that.
What a privilege and blessing to belong to such a wonderful fellowship with so many caring members who can come together so quickly to meet an immediate financial need.
We create our own miracles.:love::hug2:

Can anyone give me links to additional information about the withdrawal of these vaccines?

Might be this one?

central hub target data received
spoke satellite energy transfer
executed
Thanks to @Laura and the crew for this latest session. Dispite all the attacks and hardships you continue to be faithful and committed to bringing hope and truth to this forum and possibly the planet for the survival of our species.

I concur with you @moyal. Thanks for your wit, humor and generosity. I will make a monthly donation to keep the consistency going.

As for the Trump message under my home crystal it is done with the addition of some others such as Sydney Powell, Rudy Guiliani and Michael Flynn. I think I should add Melania Trump too as someone suggested. It sounds like a good idea as @Laura said and certainly won't hurt anything to do anything we can to give support to our hopes for a better future.

One additional thought that occurs to me is that we are a team/tribe and we all can make a difference.

Togetherness, is an act of unity that is almost univeral.

I live in Amish country and I had always thought about how they work together to rebuild a neighbors barn that has been destroyed with all of them coming together to rebuild a new one. I attributed a saying to them which was "Many hands make light work" but it is older than that I think.

"Many hands make light work."

More helpers make a task easier, as in We need a few more volunteers to move the furniture—many hands make light work, you know. This proverb was first recorded in English in the early 1300s in a knightly romance known as Sir Bevis of Hampton. It appeared in practically all proverb collections from 1546 on. For the converse, see too many cooks spoil the broth.

Thank you for the session and for all your Work lighthouse crew! No doubt It was really horrible year but for me it was also very beneficial. There was a lot of work and very little time for literally anything but in the "meantime" I managed to finish building a new house and move to it. Surprisingly in the end of the year I have made some extra money so now I can make a BIG donation and I hope to maintain a monthly 500$ support for the entire 2021 year! I hope transferwise payment option is still accurate? Cheer up :hug2: :love:

Back
Top Bottom