Session 31 December 2020

I have a feeling that C's are not liking what they are seeing, as if things are not going according to the plan.
But they say, "we're you in the future" or something like that. What difference does it make to 'them', if from their perspective we're already there?

All this is, IMO, an opportunity to follow J. Krishnamurti's lead: "I don't mind what happens."

Honestly, isn't focusing on potential outcomes is a waste of energy that could be spent focusing on the opportunity this 'crisis' provides to serve and learn? I find this time to be really valuable, and I am cherishing it. Meditation is stronger. Intuition seems better. Mental clarity improving.

Chin up, folks!

I am really interested in the odds right now. Obviously as they days pass Trump is probably more certain what to do. And if the odds were 52-48 on the 31 of December they are probably different right this moment. It is not like it will come to the last day and it's going to be 50-50. But whatever happens Trump's opponents may know that 3 days ahead, easily in opinion.

When a person becomes aware of possibilities, past lifetimes become a natural extension of your current life. After denying the possibility for years it is more likely true. All of my past lessons were drawn from in order for me to be present today.
Since childhood I have avoided conflict. Not for lack of courage. There have been times when this courage has been drawn upon. Though my main focus has always been that fighting is a waste of time and energy. Always seeking a resolution that didn't require a fight.
In questioning why I was like this, answers eventually came. I was told that in my most recent lifetime during WW2, I was a pilot that was shot down over the English Channel and was killed. Actually, in the past few years many of my past lives have been remembered, going way back. This has also brought clarity to the whole picture. Another lifetime found me dieing as a Roman Soldier in England. Death also came early many times throughout my soil's journey.
This time around, things have been different. Learning from past experiences.
Among many interesting posts lately, this one connected to an impression of 5? years ago.
Maybe everything we/i have been doing, learning is to be applied in the unfolding endgame?
Win52 connects this even with other lives experiences, a logical but novel idea for me.
I just hope that, like in the 'Book of the dead', memory can sharpen 20 fold, as i'm prone to forgetfulness.

Thank You for your sharing of the communications with us in the future, and for this latest session! It is really a great tool for evolving and to better understand that which is currently afoot in our society and in ourselves visavi our lessons as souls.

Truth is the great liberator, and when we are all together processing illusions in order to ascertain truth, I feel like this is the highest expression of love of the Cosmic Mind transcended through us. And how we serve others, and learn how to serve others.

I haven't commented a lot in the forum for a long time, but I will for this instance.

As for the dreams, the "visions", myself I first became aware of "visionary dreams" of an artificial nature one year ago. And as for the last couple of months it seems they have intensified, or it may just be me who is more attentive by now to how they really differ from other dreams.

First, to me, they differ in that I cannot interact with them. It is as if they are transmitted in a way which only allows me to watch. Also the themes are always on the same topics. They are atypical to me as an indivual, because I cannot relate to them. It is like when you are switching channel on a TV set, and forcing yourself to watch a program which you really do not enjoy, still you are watching, without using your free will to switch the channel to something else, more to your liking.

I will briefly relate some themes.

A couple of months ago I was astounded when in one of these "visions", I was shown how very positive the zionists of Israel, and the zionists of the world, were. The thing is, this "dream", when I woke up afterwards, left a feeling of "how can you think we are evil, when we're human beings just like you, with emotions, dreams, and a loving heart. We are One!"

Of course I knew this was deception. Yes, we are One, but still what it instilled in me, I had to process in order to fully understand.

Also other themes have almost only been evolving around what you may call "satanic" themes, in all forms and shapes described: fornication, adultery etc. Straight-out weirdness.

And all of these "visions" have been transmitted in the same manner, where you can only watch what is shown to you, never interact. And there is even the feeling sometimes that you "must watch until the end".

All of this tells me "they" are working hard to anchor and strengthening the STS frequency, the dark polarity, wherever, and in whomever, they can.

Those who in their soul lessons have more STS to study, will certainly be falling for all this, and that dark polarity will just be enhanced. While others, who are done with their STS studies, will either use these manipulative deceptive attacks as educative tools to further their STO path, to grasp it all as a "receipt" from your Higher Self, that "this is really not you anylonger and you know perfectly well why this is". But some, who have STO in their lessons, but still have a dominant STS polarity, will fall back into the STS, because they are learning how to be discerning. And to learn this they must allow for the trickery to affect them, in order for them to be able to counteract and to learn by doing, by experiencing this in a hardcore way.

I feel like these kind of artificial "visionary transmissions" are designed to "lure back", and anchor, as many as possible in the STS frequency. Because this frequency is actually weakening here, for many reasons.

The dominant STS needs that energy to keep and sustain its spiritual nourishment.

I'm sorry if I use mostly my own words for describing, but many of you reading this will know how to translate to your own understanding.

I work as a shaman, doing ONLY work at a distance. My specialty is demonic exorcisms, and the wide variety of "dark" soul expressions found within and without.

Earlier this year, I have to cut this story really short, I was approached by a client through my website. This person is living in central Europe, and began telling me he/she was very conscious to let go of the Service To Self path, but had many dark personalities in his/her family and surrounding social life, which he/she experienced as attacking her exponentially, the more he/she worked with himself/herself.

He/She asked me for support in this process. It turned out he/she was possessed by a demonic force, which I got in touch with, envisioned very clearly, and helped him/her rid himself/herself of.

Now, the interesting thing to me in this case was this entity, because only the day before this exorcism, and this was certainly not a coincidence, I had been watching David Icke's interview with the South African Zulu shaman, Credo Mutwa (he died last year). In this very long interview found here
Credo Mutwa, in passing, describes an entity looking exactly like the one this client of mine was possessed with...! Thanks to my watching this video before the exorcism, I was prepared.

This entity to talk to me, but I never talk back or give these entities attention. I just do what is my work. But the work includes my taking the entity into my body for a short while and then let go of it. It then takes me days, even weeks, to fully process these energies "left behind" so to speak, and to be able to process the exorcism fully. When this happens, I usually get A LOT of information which the entity certainly would not like me to have.

But because my intention is Oneness, I am one also with these entities, and whatever information there is for me to learn something from, I get.

I felt this entity was of a kind I had never encountered before (in this incarnation, that is), that he (yes, it was a he, the masculine energy was very dominant) had MANY followers and worshippers. It was the kind of entity calling itself a "god".

And suddenly I could envision his name: "Yaweh".

My client is a jew.

And I knew that this "Yaweh" entity, who goes by many names, and is also surrounded by many "subdemonic entities", someof them whom I also encountered, also go by their own names, is operating from the fourth density STS, and is also the same entity called Lucifer aka Satan.

It was all very interesting because of the things I learnt. At the same time nothing of this came as a surprise. But what struck me the most is that this entity is weak. Like most demonic forces they cause harm not by spiritual strength but by intimidation, manipulation, instilling all sorts of counterproduction feelings, emotions, thoughts etc. They use illusion as their dominant means of control.

But they too must evolve. It is typical for STS polarity to wish to keep a status quo. Evolving is not their forte. To a certain point they evolve according to their own determined and preferred devices. They may become clever at what they are doing, such as manipulating and creating illusions, but evolving spiritually, beyond what is preferrable to them, beyond the status quo they have created for themselves, they evade as long as they can, in the end clasping at clay and straws not to lose their "powers".

And what we are currently going through, experiencing, seems to be the universe forcing a great portion of these "gods" and their dominions, to evolve.

After this demonic exorcism time passed, and in meditations all of a sudden something happened one day, which I really never experienced before.

During my meditative state, I was suddenly aware of a group of demonic entities approaching me. But what they did, they did nothing. They just stood in front of me, in silence. I have never experienced this kind of behaviour before, so I asked them (in my mind) to tell me the nature of their business. How could I help them?

I was given images showing me that they wanted to evolve spiritually. But they didn't know how to go about it, how to do it...!

This was surprising, and I asked them, just in order to be sure, if free will is what brought them to get in touch with me, and ask for help in evolving? They told me yes.

So, I asked my spirit guides to help them to enter the 5D.

You see, when these STS entities have come to a point where they feel they are in a situation where there is nothing more for them to do, all they have left is the necessity to evolve, and there is nowhere for them to escape, it is their higher consciousness (the Cosmic Mind) telling them it is time for them to evolve. And probably that higher consciousness has been telling them this for a very long amount of "time".

In their terms, to use their free will in order to choose to evolve, it is as if they are committing suicide, in their "undead" state, because the status quo they have tried to keep, is no longer sustainable, and they feel forced to give that status quo up. To them it is like choosing death.

Everything in the Cosmic Mind evolves. Everything. There is no exception to this natural law.

And to willingly choose to enter the fifth density, but just to be shown how to. And from there they may proceed in whatever direction their lessons take them.

After this event, the same thing happened repeatedly on many occasions, at least on ten occasions. All the time new entities approaching me to ask for help in "evolving", that is to find the way to the 5D, but they seem not to know how or what to ask for. Just going with their inner urge of evolving as their motivating force.

Well, I have to keep this post brief and the story here short, but there is more to tell, in the context of this current Cassiopaea session.

And that is the financial part, which to many have become a problem these days. And when finances become a problem, survival becomes a problem. Eventually all of your attention goes to trying to just survive, and in the end, when it is getting really tough, you must leave all other work aside in order to put attention towards sheer survival.

This seems exactly the plan, to make survival scarce to those who are working spiritually and consciously in ways not favourable to the dominant STS of this realm.

For two years I have been trying to find a salary job in order to have the shamanic work on the side. But so far whatever job I apply for, I don't get. Not even jobs where they pay per hour.

Earlier last year, I was financially supported on some occasions by two members of this forum, whom I got to know on Facebook. Without this support I would not have made it this far, I can pragmatically say. I feel immense gratitude towards these individuals.

Now, what happened to me later in last year, is that clients suddenly completely stopped coming through my website. For more than seven months now I didn't get one single paying client, not even an e-mail inquery. I checked the contact form on the website to see if there was something wrong, but I did receive my own e-mail sent from my website.

And so I had to begin selling my material belongings in order to at all survive.

Thanks to what I have been able to sell at an auction site, I have been able to survive. But it has meant that my attention has slowly been turned away from supporting and helping others, to just helping and supporting myself in my survival, since selling stuff takes a lot of time and energy.

This may all be a lesson in itself for sure, no doubt, but I feel somehow that it is in part an imposed "lesson". The shamanic work I do, and the work others do, like many in this forum are also doing, is certainly not that popular amongst those not in the least inclined to "evolve", to whom we are a perceived threat.

And when "they" cannot get you down spritually or in any other way, finances are their last resort, to make your living hard, and thus trying to force your focus to change. Admittedly this may be a rather successful strategy.

Now I have actually arrived at a situation where I soon may have nothing of worth to sell anylonger. Also I feel tired from the long struggling. Spiritually I feel stronger than ever, though, so the strategy does not seem to immediately hamper my evolution per se, but it hampers my focus on my true lessons here, my work, all the while I am incarnated here.

Somehow I know I am going to survive, as long as I am needed here.

The Cassiopaea sessions are important for us all as a vital and tangible rememberance that we're never alone. There is Oneness. Oneness is not just an "idea", nor is it theory. Oneness is felt in our hearts. Oneness is what keeps us going. Oneness is action. It is knowledge practised. We're all in this together, because Oneness is We, a true We. The help and support we can give and receive on our individual paths together, blending into One, with pure intention in our hearts, this is all true Love.

As opposed to the "luv'n'light" of the STS polarity, where Oneness is I, never We. Well, it can be "we" if the "I" can advantage from it. The love and oneness offered in this polarity is also "we", and may equally superficially seem welcoming, warm and vibrant, but there is always an "I" ("eye") beneath. And the light, when you penetrate it, is also just as superficial, only illusion. There is always something else behind, at a deeper level. But the experiences and lessons this polarity gives is also important, because everything is lessons, that's all there is.

Sorry for not being able to fully elaborate all of the above in this post of gratitude, which turned a lengthy one. Of course I may facilitate to others to understand details in my descriptions, to share my experience, but also to receive the thoughts and experiences of others in light of learning. Perhaps there is a better thread to do just this, I don't know.

This I shared here just as my spontaneous personal reflection to this very session. (Sorry for typos!)

Thank You!
googlemail returned your address as invalid

Yeah, it was disturbing or upsetting. I was reminded of something I stumbled upon 8 years ago From the coronarivus thread:

And then we have the multiple endogenous retroviruses which are part of our genome, some of which are stuff of the Black Death. As I wrote 8 years ago:

The abstract reads as follows:

Then I followed it up in my post from 8 years ago as follows:

In short, we might not necessarily be looking here to a new recombined flu-like virus, but to the recombining of a virus that is the stuff of the Black Death, courtesy of the mRNA vaccine.

I think it was Bryant M. Shiller himself who was speculating in the 5th Option about a safety code encoded into our DNA that could get activated in case humanity as a species became a danger to mother nature itself. Not his exact words, but something among the lines.

Yeah, we live in interesting times.
I see a link here with a personal experience. My father was afflicted with GBS (guillain barre syndrome) after what seemed a normal bout of cold and throat infection. GBS is explained to be an auto-immune disorder involving the nerves. My theory is that after a normal viral infection, some part of the ''legacy'' viral DNA code in the nerves got activated and our immune system flagged it as a viral agent, leading to an attack on the nervous system.

I saw some news reports that COVID patients developed GBS. We need to wait and watch on the fallout of the vaccines.

We shipped it on Dec 11! I'm not actually that surprised. Mail services are usually slower at Xmas time, but since covidiocy, they have gotten worse and worse.
My FOTCM holiday greeting from NC was postmarked 12/18, but didn't arrive till three days after Christmas. A Christmas card from PA was postmarked the 19th and also arrived after Christmas - it took ten days to get to Ohio!

Sounds like a very worthwhile endeavor. I look forward to your articles as your past posts have been enlightening
Thanks, appreciated! As I started going down the rabbit hole of Edward Jenner and the smallpox vaccination fiasco however, I discovered that I don't need to reinvent the wheel - there were TONS of doctors and scientists over the last two hundred years that called Jenner out, and I've found several volumes from the 19th century alone, and many quotes from physicians, that debunk him. I'm reading PDF's of two of them now and trying to locate a third. I think what I will do is use quotes from these long-forgotten authors to write my article and let THEM tell the story, as all I intended to share has been known (and covered up) for a very long time.

In the meantime, as I expect there may be some turbulence here in the USA after tomorrow which may interfere with my studies, I will share here that one thing I am sure of is that the smallpox vaccine never did eliminate smallpox from the world. Better sanitation and nutrition did...and it was becoming more and more evident that the only cases of smallpox showing up were from those who were vaccinated for smallpox, and those who came in contact with them. This was being reported and shared widely by many doctors.

The PTB *had* to bury their smallpox cash cow because had they continued it, it would have eventually exposed their entire vaccination scheme for what it was. So they did it in typical psychopathic fashion: they declared that their vaccines eliminated smallpox from the world, instead of admitting that getting rid of them *themselves* was the cure; then they hid their stores for bioweapons studies. They were willing to sacrifice their most visible, scarring, emotionally-triggering disease because it allowed all their other vaccination programs to proceed under the guise that, "See? Vaccinations work!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to thread relevance - re: the spokes of the wheel that has been built here. I KNOW that what has been built has radiated out into the world in a major, though subtle, way. For example: I've not been on here as much lately because I've been working with a group of fellow well-known forum posters from a major alt-news website that had been banned from that site for no real reason.

We started with about ten of us, with one person buying their own server and setting up an invitation-only website, and now it has over a hundred people. On that site we have biologists, doctors, IT techs, sailors, engineers, mechanics, gardeners, cooks, you name it. Most of them have beliefs that are congruent with most of what is shared on this site. They aren't open to some of the more esoteric aspects, at least most of them; but they do stand in TRUTH and seek out knowledge and connections with others that have open minds. And I know from communicating with them that several of them belong to similar groups. Were that group to suddenly find themselves together on some acreage somewhere with a few tools, I have no doubt that they could get a self-sustaining community going. The only problem with them is, well...there's only five women so far!

But there's another group I also spend some time with, and that's Laura Walker's "Oracle Report" group. She is an astrologer that works with the Sabian Symbols, and she is completely on-board with the more esoteric aspects that Laura deals with. In fact, she got attacked so much for sharing about hyper dimensional entities and what they are doing here that she had to set up a Patreon account as her regular website kept getting disrupted. The only problem with that site, with over a thousand people, is it's almost all women!

But the best thing about both sites? There are NO LAWYERS or POLITICIANS!!

I just wanted to share that every one of us here is a "spoke" in the wheel, or even a "hub"; and every meaningful, mutual heart-felt contact that you have counts. This network does not end with just us, though it's based in the greatest truth and love. In fact, I kind of view it like this - each one of us is a thread in a sea fan, interacting with many others in a network that builds a mesh that will eventually be capable of supporting the whole organism, much like this sea fan:

Sea Fan.jpg

I just wanted to share from my own experience that there are many, many people who are ready to embrace a new, loving, interconnected reality; people who are diligently searching for like-minded compatriots who are grounded in truth and love. Not all of them would be, or ever will be, accepting of everything that we research and accept here...but they ALL respect other's boundaries and beliefs as long as they are left alone to do the same. And I think were all people of such like minds and hearts to inherit this world, it would be a pretty exciting place - it certainly wouldn't be boring, that's for sure!

Here's hoping I'm not just wishfully thinking again...but I can't help it!!

Ty for another amazing session! i remember the Cs once mentioned in one session "Nothing last forever Thanks goodnes about that" i wonder if they mean that lies dont will last forever? or if the humanity will be cleansing? Humanity have a last chance, they will take it?

But at the end the decision is made by each one individually, but if most people decide to believe in lies, they will overshadow those who fight to tell the truth, I think the same as Laura when she said:
I dunno... I have a very grim view of it. I don't...

Channa, un grand merci pour votre générosité... Soyez assurée de ma sincère gratitude...
Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique vous le rende au centuple...
Sachez que ceux qui ont donné en mon nom à Laura et m'ont aidée personnellement sont des mes prières chaque jour...
Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique vous Bénisse.

Channa, thank you so much for your generosity... Be assured of my sincere gratitude...
May the Divine Cosmic Spirit return it to you a hundredfold...
Know that those who gave in my name to Laura and helped me personally are my prayers every day...
May the Divine Cosmic Spirit bless you.

Un grand merci naorma pour ton grand coeur, si tu veux bien, je préfère que tu envoies ce don en mon nom à LAURA,
Je t'assure de ma reconnaissance sincère et suis touchée par ton geste... Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique te le rende au centuple...
Je te rajoute sur ma liste de bienfaiteurs dans mes prières personnelles et du groupe du soir... LOVE

A big thank you naorma for your big heart, if you don't mind, I prefer you send this donation on my behalf to LAURA,
I assure you of my sincere gratitude and I am touched by your gesture... May the Divine Cosmic Spirit give it back to you a hundredfold...
I add you to my list of benefactors in my personal and evening group prayers... LOVE

TERESA, MERCI infiniment pour votre offre de don à LAURA en mon nom que j'accepte avec plaisir et gratitude...
Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique vous le rende au centuple... LOVE

TERESA, THANK YOU very much for your offer to donate to LAURA on my behalf, which I accept with pleasure and gratitude .
May the Divine Cosmic Spirit return it to you a hundredfold... LOVE

You are so welcome. The donation in your name is for $20 USD on a monthly basis. I think this benefits everyone since Laura and crew have worked so hard and have been incredibly generous in providing information, a majority of it for free. Likewise to all forum members who offer insight and research. You are all valuable to me. I learn a lot from everyone here.

Translation from Deepl

Vous êtes les bienvenus. Le don à votre nom est de 20 $ US sur une base mensuelle. Je pense que cela profite à tout le monde puisque Laura et l’équipage ont travaillé si dur et ont été incroyablement généreux en fournissant de l’information, dont la majorité gratuitement. De même pour tous les membres du forum qui offrent un aperçu et de la recherche. Vous êtes tous précieux pour moi. J’apprends beaucoup de tout le monde ici.

But at the end the decision is made by each one individually, but if most people decide to believe in lies, they will overshadow those who fight to tell the truth, I think the same as Laura when she said:
I dunno... I have a very grim view of it. I don't...

I think people will have to go through mass suffering, "in spades", and only when suffering (because of believing all the lies from authorities, from ignorance and fear) builds enough through all the economic, plague and starvation reasons, the treshold of truly rejecting what authorities are saying and doing could be reached through the "oil" reason (i.e., catastrophic Earth changes). Only then it might finally be enough for most people to start a revolution against the elite (bloody one concentrated in US mostly). It wouldn't be seeing through all the lies, far from that, but people will be enraged and will quickly find who "needs" to be punished.

But, the most important thing for our group and all those who will join us in SEEing through the lies is: "If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all.". True, our numbers are small , but we need to remember that "some consciousnesses "weigh" more than others", it's about anchoring the frequency.

Session Date: July 22nd 2010
A: Hello children of Cassiopaea!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Rochiana

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea. Now listen rightly.

Q: (L) We are listening rightly.

A: You have questions about the Gulf Stream. Recall the astrological reading you did for The Dot Connector Magazine?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: Well, it was closer than you realize and the Gulf Stream clue is the missing piece.

Q: (L) Okay, so what's going to happen? Is the Gulf Stream breaking up, and is that going to bring on an ice age?

A: It is, it will.

Q: (L) Is that like imminent?

A: The cause is more than the oil. But the people will only see the oil reason and turn against the elite for bringing on such a disaster. Also note that the nonlinear effects will take some time to develop fully.

Q: (L) Okay, so are you saying that there are going to be some people who are very aware sooner than others, and then it's going to spread?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Because in my astrological interpretation, I kind of said that whatever would happen around the middle of July, it would develop more fully around the middle or end of August if I remember correctly. I'd have to go back to read it to be sure, because I wrote it in kind of an altered state.

A: Yes. Also let us commend you for working out the method you use. It is brilliant. No pun intended.

Q: (L) Well, thank you very much. I just never wanted to do astrology. Okay, so we've got that. Is there any follow-up question on the Gulf Stream thing? Oh, wait a minute... Read that back to me... {previous exchange is read back} What do you mean: "The cause is more than the oil"?

A: Internal planetary changes including magnetic field modifications.

Q: (L) And what is causing the internal planetary changes including the magnetic field alterations?

A: Both the change in the cosmic environment and the presence of foreign bodies in and near the inner solar system. {pause} Realm convergence.

Q: (L) Well, clearly human beings are really miniscule specks on this planet, and the planet itself is a miniscule speck in the galaxy, which is a miniscule speck in the universe. So, in a very large sense, we don't really count. So whatever happens, happens.

A: More or less, but remember that some consciousnesses "weigh" more than others. Also recall that "His eye is on the sparrow." While it may seem grim from your perspective, even you care about your smallest parts.

Q: (L) Well, it just seems like psychopaths have really screwed things up.

A: It is actually a bad time for them.

Q: (L) It's a bad time for them? What do you mean?

A: They will get all the blame!

Q: (Andromeda) That's an interesting... (L) Way to look at it. (Burma Jones) So then back to what Galaxia was wanting to know, is there going to be a revolution? Are people actually going to wake up and start... (Galaxia) And do something about it?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?

Q: (Galaxia) More for the evil side, or more for the good side?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Perceval) Is it gonna be more concentrated in one particular area of the globe, for example in the US, as opposed to world-wide?

A: Yes. We have mentioned a 5D city on a hill.

Q: (Perceval) Is this in reference to the ice age in terms of the blame that people give to the government and that causes the revolution?

A: There are a few more steps before an ice age. Some of them not very pleasant.

Q: (Perceval) Earthquakes, volcanoes, economic collapse...(Burma Jones) Mass starvation. (Perceval) Plague. (L) Crop failure.

A: All of those and more.

Q: (Andromeda) Great! (Perceval) On that topic, is one of those steps that could happen to cause a revolution...

(L) Well, actually they're talking about steps to an ice age, not steps to a revolution.

(Ailén) They said before the revolution would start, people would only see the oil as a reason to start a revolution.

(Perceval) Yeah, I asked if the ice age was going to cause a revolution. (L) I don't think there's going to be a lot left to have a revolution once the ice age has begun! {laughter} Okay, so all that stuff like crop failure is going to lead up to the ice age.

(L) I would say that if there were crop failures, economic collapse, and so on, that those things would bring about a revolution and while you're in the middle of the revolution THEN everything goes kaflooey. That would be my guess.

A: Yes

Joe) Yeah, but I think they're saying that humanity has one last chance to learn the truth and accept reality WITHOUT the mass suffering. If they don't take that one...

(L) Then they get the mass suffering, in spades most likely.

Q: (L) If they buy into this, the suffering is gonna intensify exponentially and failure and collapse will be reached rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom