Session 31 December 2020

I want to tell you something silly, yes I had a glass of wine beause it's festive today, and I haven't read yet 27 pages of comments, but Trump was American best president since Kennedy, in this past 8 years since I'm here I managed to get a degree in history and from what I've learned you never had such a vigorous president since divine JFK. God bless him.

I like your poem, very beautiful. And your story is strange, about the daughter. Be careful when with zombies. They can eat you. Ah ah. So be like a zombie while with them. It can save your life. Me too I am against the mask and when I go out early in the morning outside with dogs I put my mask under my chin, oh, the pleasure to breath and feel the air on your face! But during the day I wear a mask, if I have to go somewhere. I have a good mask that permits me to breath. I feel we are in a very strange planet, that suffers from delirium tremens. It is like to be in a Monty Python movie but an horror movie also.Everything is so... crazy. In the island it is ok, people are ok but when I read about the laws that they are making, the restrictions, the fall of the business I feel powerless, it makes me say to my self: how incredible. How incredible!

Thank you Loreta.
Yes the zombies seemed to have developed an appetite and are looking to feast. Needless to say I'm not going back, at least the priests are still there and will be for a while yet, so thats good. Hopefully another client comes along soon. How incredible is right.

Thank you so much for this latest session and all you do for all, whether it be the Fellowship, the Forum and the SOTT readers, and the planet, all so freely given. It is even more striking, your generosity of spirit at this time when so many websites are offering premium content at a price.

I am expecting a slight windfall from the government LOL, so will make a donation when I receive it.

Things have changed, the fear factor has been ramped up. As expected, its getting harder, for me anyway, not wearing a mask in work. After posting a reply to this session on Sunday. Just 15min later the superior priest asked for the first time, were my mask is and why I'm not wearing one, he says its to protect others blah de blah blah. Now I have to wear one but will take it off every chance I get. Wont be to bad as I only do 3nights every 2 weeks and 2 6 hr day shifts every 2nd week.

Tuesday after arriving at my other clients house, who I've been with for a year now all through covid. His daughter lives upstairs with her family, kids and husband. Only in the door 5min was sat chatting to my client, the son looks in the door saw I had no mask, I've never worn one in the house or been asked to wear one. 2 min later the daughter walks in with the brother, asking, why I'm not wearing a mask with the recent increase in cases 6500 a day. They caught me completely of guard started to ask a lot of personal questions. They were literally standing over me with there masks on. I felt smothered and had to get out of there, it was totally unexpected. I told them I'm not gonna sit here and be interrogated about my movements and the people I see, if you don't want me here just say so and I'll leave. Then I went to the kitchen few minutes later daughter walked in and asked me to leave, it was unreal.

People are losing it big time the daughter said covid is everywhere we can't take any chances. It was a completely different reality to the one last week or the last year. Overnight people have completely lost the plot can see the fear in there eyes. Thats the scary part for me seeing people lose it like this is incredible.

One hell of a shit storm we are heading into with this vaccine creating a real pandemic.

One of my poems written recently, I'd like to share.

Sit back relax
Breath deep
Now is not
The time
To sleep
Its a time
Of growth
A time of
Change
A time of
Staying
Sane
A time to
Hold on tight
To our humanity

A time to
Rise
A time for
That warrior spirit
To shine
Its your time
Our time
Seek discover
Uncover your
True self
Through the
Turmoil

Humanity will rise
Seek speak truth
Fear not the consequences
Stay true to you.
Aaaannnd carry on 😷

Keep it lit 🔥 folks
View attachment 41336

Love this picture of the fire! It reminds me of the lighting of the beacons in LOTR "Return of the King" -

I also felt a chill go through me when I read this session. It is very scary to imagine a "Black Death" redux being brought through RNA re-combination. I think even scarier will be those who believe the lies that the elite will inevitably tout out, that this new epidemic is "Covid Strikes Back" and certainly could have nothing to do with the vaccine. And, in reaction, there's more coercion to take the vaxxine that got us into this mess. At least I would think that elites would start to really loose their shit if there's real death, real economic crisis that they cannot control. At this point it feels we have managed chaos; the Black Death would be true chaos.

Nostradamus came to mind for some reason. I found this famous quatrain 2.62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Mabus=former secretary of navy, disagreed with Trump. Connection?
Mabus: Trump snubbed commanders, ‘took military advice from Fox News’

While googling Nostradamus and comet, I found this little interesting tidbit
Williamson County author waxes poetic on Nostradamus, comets and doomsday predictions

Being honest: I go through intense periods of frustration and anger of those who "don't get it." Unfortunately, they tend to be those closest to me. Finally found a compatriot at work who does see through the political lies that we are being fed at the moment. But, I think like most of you who have written, it has been a tough experience and there definitely feels like a splitting of realities.

I am so relieved to hear that Ark is doing better. For myself, I would love the lines of financial communication be opened further with updates when there is a need. Moved my contributions to monthly. The most terrifying thing would indeed be the loss of Laura and this forum!

As side note, I just watched a documentary about the Black Death which was interesting to me on how people handled it and how the social order got disrupted:

googlemail returned your address as invalid
Hello there PlatonicSceptic!

Thanks för notifying! That's really strange. My main e-mail [edited] connected to this forum and almost everywhere else is working, I know it does, because I get the occasional forum notification. I now checked [edited] which is the website address, and that one is working too! And I do seem to have received an e-mail from someone in this forum. Could that be you? If that is you, googlemail is falsely returning the address as invalid. Because if that is you, the actual e-mail got through... I will respond to the e-mail. So, if it is you, you will notice shortly. Thanks again! :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there PlatonicSceptic!

Thanks för notifying! That's really strange. My main e-mail [edited] connected to this forum and almost everywhere else is working, I know it does, because I get the occasional forum notification. I now checked [edited] which is the website address, and that one is working too! And I do seem to have received an e-mail from someone in this forum. Could that be you? If that is you, googlemail is falsely returning the address as invalid. Because if that is you, the actual e-mail got through... I will respond to the e-mail. So, if it is you, you will notice shortly. Thanks again! :-)
oh yeah it seems i sent it to the seiddman one
though i've read some days ago in the forum that protonmail was corrupted, if i may suggest you can use tutanota instead

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Chrístofir and @PlatonicSkeptic,
we strongly discourage private communication between forum members. There is nothing personal to it, just years of hard-earned experience and us trying to keep all members and the environment as safe as humanly possible. Please take it as seriously as we do.

Chrístofir, since it's a public thread, your email addies were edited out to protect your privacy.

Last edited:
5 Sept. klokken 20:00

oh yeah it seems i sent it to the seiddman one
though i've read some days ago in the forum that protonmail was corrupted, if i may suggest you can use tutanota instead

Yes, that's my old website e-mail. Had to give it up when I couldn't afford paying for extra e-mailaddresses. Perhaps I have forgotten to change it for the new one in some places where it is still being given. But the contact form in the website works, but with the new e-mail address embedded (as far as I can recollect I haven't given the e-mail address in a visible way in the site. If I have I need of course to change it. One has to fill in the form to send me e-mails, but the address is not given, as far as I can remember. I need to check this out now.

Thank you for the feedback on Protonmail. In September of last year, I actually wrote this reflection on Protonmail, which I'm including a copy of below, on VK (I'm currently, because my surf is limited, only on VK for the moment being, nowhere else).

I will immediately get a tutonota for myself and the website! Thanks! :-)

I have been a Protonmail user for a couple of years. Gradually I have noticed in their newsletters and in various other ways, how they in different contexts seem to put a highlight on that which is commonly considered "US propaganda circumstances".

Some recent examples:

This is how Protonmail wants to promote themselves in a hiring advertisement:

"Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries."

And they are not politically indifferent. This is how the Belarus protests are described in their latest newsletter:

"Belarus's fight for freedom

Following elections widely believed to be fraudulent, Belarus erupted in protests in mid-August against Europe's last dictator, who has been in power for 26 years.
In the aftermath, over 7,000 peaceful protesters were arrested and tortured, with numerous killed or disappeared. The Internet was also shut down and heavily censored to prevent communications and the sharing of the truth.

At Proton, we have long been supporters of a free Internet and freedom of speech. That's why back in 2018, we financially supported Charter'97, one of the most popular independent Belarusian media outlets, and it's why today we continue to assist the cause of freedom in Belarus. Our interview with Natalya Radina of Charter'97 tells the harrowing story of what it is like to fight for freedom in Belarus."

Is Protonmail just another Gmail in the making, promoted by the very same powers behind the curtains...?

Not having a genuinely good vibe about Protonmail anylonger, I must say.

Appearances may be very deceptive.

Things have changed, the fear factor has been ramped up. As expected, its getting harder, for me anyway, not wearing a mask in work. After posting a reply to this session on Sunday. Just 15min later the superior priest asked for the first time, were my mask is and why I'm not wearing one, he says its to protect others blah de blah blah. Now I have to wear one but will take it off every chance I get. Wont be to bad as I only do 3nights every 2 weeks and 2 6 hr day shifts every 2nd week.

Tuesday after arriving at my other clients house, who I've been with for a year now all through covid. His daughter lives upstairs with her family, kids and husband. Only in the door 5min was sat chatting to my client, the son looks in the door saw I had no mask, I've never worn one in the house or been asked to wear one. 2 min later the daughter walks in with the brother, asking, why I'm not wearing a mask with the recent increase in cases 6500 a day. They caught me completely of guard started to ask a lot of personal questions. They were literally standing over me with there masks on. I felt smothered and had to get out of there, it was totally unexpected. I told them I'm not gonna sit here and be interrogated about my movements and the people I see, if you don't want me here just say so and I'll leave. Then I went to the kitchen few minutes later daughter walked in and asked me to leave, it was unreal.

People are losing it big time the daughter said covid is everywhere we can't take any chances. It was a completely different reality to the one last week or the last year. Overnight people have completely lost the plot can see the fear in there eyes. Thats the scary part for me seeing people lose it like this is incredible.

One hell of a shit storm we are heading into with this vaccine creating a real pandemic.

One of my poems written recently, I'd like to share.

Sit back relax
Breath deep
Now is not
The time
To sleep
Its a time
Of growth
A time of
Change
A time of
Staying
Sane
A time to
Hold on tight
To our humanity

A time to
Rise
A time for
That warrior spirit
To shine
Its your time
Our time
Seek discover
Uncover your
True self
Through the
Turmoil

Humanity will rise
Seek speak truth
Fear not the consequences
Stay true to you.
Aaaannnd carry on 😷

Keep it lit 🔥 folks
View attachment 41336
If you have to wear a mask, you can always try to cut out 2 inner layers in the medical mask.

The only layer that remains is very "Thin" and you can breathe almost as normal.
Covid-21 Mask.png

Hi @Chrístofir and @PlatonicSkeptic,
we strongly discourage private communication between forum members. There is nothing personal to it, just years of hard-earned experience and us trying to keep all members and the environment as safe as humanly possible. Please take it as seriously as we do.

Chrístofir, since it's a public thread, your email addies were edited out to protect your privacy.
hmm so that's why the pm button is not showing for me, ok

i have contacted him because it seems SRT is being discouraged here, so is it an issue of the practice itself or just because of privacy really?? Sorry for any confusion. How are you people with more experience dealing with these things??

i mean, it's explicit that the PTB are using this pandemic as fog for all kinds of attack to people so there must be an active group in activity here somewhere..

Back
Top Bottom