Session 31 December 2020

people will have to go through mass suffering

Seems like that's what 3D thinking is anyways, maybe less so for STO than STS. Ignorance, willful or not, wishful thinking, false humility, idiot-compassion and it's cousin co-dependency, delusion, deceit, etc. are all hallmarks of 3D thinking. It's as if they are all connected to the future suffering like particles are quantum-entangled. Whatever appears to be happening, is already a done deal.

But they say, "we're you in the future" or something like that. What difference does it make to 'them', if from their perspective we're already there?

As Krishna said to Arjuna in he 32dn Sloka of Chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita (translation by Stephen Mitchell, C. 2000):

"kaalosmi lokakshayakritpravruddho lokaansamaahartumiha pravruttaha ritepi tvaam na bhavishyanti sarve yevasthitaahaa pratyaneekeshu yodhaahaa"

"Already I have struck them down; you are just my instrument, Arjuna."

If the center holds

It always does. The center is Truth. The question is, will We hold the Center? Remember, that's where Arjuna was standing, despondent, when he receive Krishna's teaching.

Whatever appears to be happening, is already a done deal.
And to be clear, I don't mean that in a deterministic way. All options are on the table, and all options are already a done deal. That's what is implied, to me anyways, by the cosmic form that Krishna reveals to Arjuna. We can't possibly understand that from 3D thinking. So be it.

Disclaimer: I don't endorse any particular religion, Hindu or any other. I simply happen to enjoy the symbolism of Hindu mythology as it pertains to Vedic philosophy, and it is a fitting reference here.

Want references from Christian stories? How about being willing to withstand the suffering on the cross, and being compassionate to the end? "Forgive them Father..." How about the certainty of salvation that comes along with the message of the resurrection story?

It's the inner demons of 3D thinking that need to be vanquished, IMO.

Worrying about a cataclysm that one has been indoctrinated to believe is Level 1 thinking. Outgrowing that only to cling to another view of apocalypse is Level 2. Would the Level 3 thinkers recognize that giving up one vice for another is just cycling from Level 1 to Level 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, etc?

Things have changed, the fear factor has been ramped up. As expected, its getting harder, for me anyway, not wearing a mask in work. After posting a reply to this session on Sunday. Just 15min later the superior priest asked for the first time, were my mask is and why I'm not wearing one, he says its to protect others blah de blah blah. Now I have to wear one but will take it off every chance I get. Wont be to bad as I only do 3nights every 2 weeks and 2 6 hr day shifts every 2nd week.

Tuesday after arriving at my other clients house, who I've been with for a year now all through covid. His daughter lives upstairs with her family, kids and husband. Only in the door 5min was sat chatting to my client, the son looks in the door saw I had no mask, I've never worn one in the house or been asked to wear one. 2 min later the daughter walks in with the brother, asking, why I'm not wearing a mask with the recent increase in cases 6500 a day. They caught me completely of guard started to ask a lot of personal questions. They were literally standing over me with there masks on. I felt smothered and had to get out of there, it was totally unexpected. I told them I'm not gonna sit here and be interrogated about my movements and the people I see, if you don't want me here just say so and I'll leave. Then I went to the kitchen few minutes later daughter walked in and asked me to leave, it was unreal.

People are losing it big time the daughter said covid is everywhere we can't take any chances. It was a completely different reality to the one last week or the last year. Overnight people have completely lost the plot can see the fear in there eyes. Thats the scary part for me seeing people lose it like this is incredible.

One hell of a shit storm we are heading into with this vaccine creating a real pandemic.

One of my poems written recently, I'd like to share.

Sit back relax
Breath deep
Now is not
The time
To sleep
Its a time
Of growth
A time of
Change
A time of
Staying
Sane
A time to
Hold on tight
To our humanity

A time to
Rise
A time for
That warrior spirit
To shine
Its your time
Our time
Seek discover
Uncover your
True self
Through the
Turmoil

Humanity will rise
Seek speak truth
Fear not the consequences
Stay true to you.
Aaaannnd carry on 😷

Keep it lit 🔥 folks
20201214_140837.jpg

Things have changed, the fear factor has been ramped up. As expected, its getting harder, for me anyway, not wearing a mask in work. After posting a reply to this session on Sunday. Just 15min later the superior priest asked for the first time, were my mask is and why I'm not wearing one, he says its to protect others blah de blah blah. Now I have to wear one but will take it off every chance I get. Wont be to bad as I only do 3nights every 2 weeks and 2 6 hr day shifts every 2nd week.

Tuesday after arriving at my other clients house, who I've been with for a year now all through covid. His daughter lives upstairs with her family, kids and husband. Only in the door 5min was sat chatting to my client, the son looks in the door saw I had no mask, I've never worn one in the house or been asked to wear one. 2 min later the daughter walks in with the brother, asking, why I'm not wearing a mask with the recent increase in cases 6500 a day. They caught me completely of guard started to ask a lot of personal questions. They were literally standing over me with there masks on. I felt smothered and had to get out of there, it was totally unexpected. I told them I'm not gonna sit here and be interrogated about my movements and the people I see, if you don't want me here just say so and I'll leave. Then I went to the kitchen few minutes later daughter walked in and asked me to leave, it was unreal.

People are losing it big time the daughter said covid is everywhere we can't take any chances. It was a completely different reality to the one last week or the last year. Overnight people have completely lost the plot can see the fear in there eyes. Thats the scary part for me seeing people lose it like this is incredible.

One hell of a shit storm we are heading into with this vaccine creating a real pandemic.

Sit back relax
Breath deep
Now is not
The time
To sleep
Its a time
Of growth
A time of
Change
A time of
Staying
Sane
A time to
Hold on tight
To our humanity

A time to
Rise
A time for
That warrior spirit
To shine
Its your time
Our time
Seek discover
Uncover your
True self
Through the
Turmoil

Humanity will rise
Seek speak truth
Stay true to you.
Aaaannnd carry on 😷

Keep it lit 🔥 folks
View attachment 41336
living in a society that doesn't understand what you do can make you question your sanity, indeed brave one, the fight remains lonely

I am really interested in the odds right now. Obviously as they days pass Trump is probably more certain what to do. And if the odds were 52-48 on the 31 of December they are probably different right this moment. It is not like it will come to the last day and it's going to be 50-50. But whatever happens Trump's opponents may know that 3 days ahead, easily in opinion.
He sounds very determined today ("This is a time for extreme courage!"):

Hello to all of you
If I talked about my past lives, it was to answer Win 52
Otherwise I never tell anyone about it.
And for me, personally, it doesn't matter anymore.
I think this moment is over.
There is so much going on at the moment....
In everything that happens I try, sometimes with difficulty, to stay in the present moment and live it serenely.
Not easy when my last relationships consider me to be an "unconscious egoist" because I don't want to get vaccinated!!!
So, my past lives, I have never tried to get to know them.
They came in the form of what I call my "dream-visions".
In these dreams, sometimes a voice would tell me that it was me at that time.
What was the strangest and most exciting was to have synchronicities, after these dreams, that led me to meet people confirming my dream or to come across objects that had directly something to do with this or that life.
So, to sum up, I didn't look for anything but I received. Thank you
Now I'm holding on, for all that's about to happen.
Thank you all.

Channa

Mille Mercis TERESA, je vous suis infiniment reconnaissante pour vos dons en mon nom pour LAURA qui j'en suis certaine appréciera votre beau geste tout autant que moi... LOVE

A thousand thanks to TERESA, I am infinitely grateful for your donations on my behalf for LAURA who I am sure will appreciate your beautiful gesture as much as I do... LOVE

It was a completely different reality to the one last week or the last year. Overnight people have completely lost the plot can see the fear in there eyes. Thats the scary part for me seeing people lose it like this is incredible.

I hear you. This is the new normal in Spain (at east where I live) since May or even earlier. The MSM power is incredible here because people is hooked to it. They attack sea, air or land (TV, Radio, Newspapers, Internet). Everybody (99,99%) wears a mask, some two at the same time (thinking they are protected). You literally cannot go anywhere without them, must work with them, kids over 6 must wear them at school. It sucks. Do I want a planet cleansing? To be frank, I am quite frightened with the idea but deep inside I foresee no other solution...

Kudos to you for sharing your poem, it'd cheered me up. :clap:

It was a completely different reality to the one last week or the last year. Overnight people have completely lost the plot can see the fear in there eyes. Thats the scary part for me seeing people lose it like this is incredible.

This is terrible. Masks annoy me terribly. It's hard and harmful to breathe. And the very stupidity of wearing them. So far in our country there is no such mask hysteria, but this is only because there is another struggle going on (clashes with the police after the elections).
I don't even know which is better. Accidentally get into a crowd of protesters and get a stick from the police, or get a stick from the police for not wearing a mask :)
Yes you are right. This is a new reality. But for this we are here and gathered to see her as she is. And to act as it is reasonable and correct.

A: Humanity has one last chance. Will they take it?

For many years I have felt that time was running out. It was just a nagging general feeling and I attributed it to a major event in my life, incorrectly. I remember being in drawing class about 1996 and for an assignment drew my thoughts about this the best way I could at the time. It was a pair of eyes with glasses reflecting a burning candle in one lens which still held light and a clock with the flames of the candle extinguished in the other causing that lens to become darker. While it may not be a great drawing, it is one I've kept and thought I'd share it here. It is good to know that there was and is a reason behind that feeling.

I also have made an extra donation and am thankful for each and every one who helps keep the lights burning!

Eyes2.png

I don’t think my earlier post was as clear as I could have made it so I’ll try to clear it up a little bit. So keeping in mind we are only counting non Organic Portals which would make up about 50%. There is then a larger group that are basically OPs because they have not done any real work on themselves. According to the Pareto distribution this number would probably be about 60-70% of souled people (that’s a depressing number and I hope I’m wrong). That would leave about 30-40% of souled people that are actually doing some work to graduate.
I am merely theorizing and this is not something that I necessarily believe. I would think that when the shift into 4th density occurs those who have been “lazily” doing the work would be more likely to be candidates for takeover by 4d STS, although there is free will involved so that would be more of a likelihood rather than something set in stone. This group would make up most of the souled group that is doing soul work. My approximate guess for the likely STO candidates would be the hyper aggressive learners which might only make up 10% of souled individuals, which would be about 5% of the population.
I hope I am incorrect and if what I wrote is absolutely not resonating with anyone then I am more than happy to listen to better ideas because that is kinda depressing.
This is close to what I have come to, also. The OP's who have not done work on themselves may be only slightly higher percentage to what you suggest, my sense.

I get that about 5.5% of all humans have bettered their balance by reducing 'allegiance' to the PTB and have been preparing 4D bodies.

Now I hear the Democrats took those two seats. Future timelines change and perhaps this brings the heavy control nearer by a couple months, if I'm accurate. No fear. The Bringers of the Dawn book is so joyous about the challenge! That was nice to read where someone copied some of those thoughts here a day or so ago.

Huge thank you Laura & crew for this end-of-year session !!!
And thank you to all of you for your interesting feedbacks, I've just finished reading them.

When my friend saw there was a new session we were in the company of a couple of friends who spent the Christmas holidays with us. The atmosphere was cheerful and light. My friend decided to translate the session with deepl and read it out loud. Needless to say that at the end of the reading the atmosphere was not the same, especially for our friends who have joined us in the Work only a few months ago. A few minutes of silence followed. Then, while I was thinking about how to develop certain topics to dissipate the tension, it was one of the friends who broke the silence and with determination said he was going to make a donation. The reading of the session had made him more resolute than ever. So we were able to discuss about it for a while. I don't know if they have donated (but if it is not the case they won't be long). In anycase we (my friend and I) did and set up for a montly donation. Like others we were not aware that the chateau financial situation was that bad, and even though we have been affected by the successive lockdowns (we run a guesthouse) we will do our best to ensure that the lighthouse continues to shine.

Like others I found this session more sober, almost as if the bells were starting to ring more seriously than ever.
Of course, on the moment, I would have preferred a few reassuring words, but there is a time for everything. In the past the C's have reassured us many times, now is the time to be more awake, alert, courageous and determined than ever.
This reminds me of some scenes from Ertugrul that I have seen recently. Even when everything seems to be going for the worst, he and his tribe do not give up, they know they are probably going to die, but what matters most to them is not to preserve their physical life but to stay on the right path and do what they feel is right in order to preserve freedom, not to give in to tyranny and thus set an example of divine rightness. When there is no more room for the fear of dying, anything is possible.
Or, as they say, feel the fear and do it anyway.

This relates to what OutSky said previously in this thread quoting "Bringers of the dawn":

"Tyranny uses the tool of fear to control you. ... When you buy into any version of fear, it can become your experience because your molecules are intelligent and your energy responds to the predominant feeling in your being."
"Fear has a very powerful vibration, and when one holds fear in the body it transmits everywhere rather quickly
"
"Your ancestors lived with the fear of knowing secrets and of breaking the rules for what was officially permitted. There were very few who would stand forward and say, "Ah ha, the Emperor is naked, he wears no clothes." Fear was so great in frequency around the Earth that, whenever someone did speak out, everyone else moved into fear instead of love."

This is true more than ever at present. We cannot change the dramatic events that are taking place, but we can align ourselves with faith, courage and, as Laura said, grace and hope.

On this subject Scott's words also shook me up and I will quote them here once again, because they are very powerful and apply to all is happening right now, plague, vaccines, famine, violence, zombies, etc.... (note I put some parts in bold which were not in the original text)

Preparing for possible futures is fine, but when it becomes an obsession and/or driven by anxiety of what MIGHT happen, then you've lost your way.

What about taking action now to try to inform others, spread new ideas, and be the "anti-MSM voice"?

You might do this because it just seems like the right thing to do. You don't think you're going to change anything, really. At the same time, you can see how certain twists and turns come along that change everything.

(...)

I hate to sound like the I Ching or something, but it's 200% true that if you follow that part of yourself that is small, you will get small results. If you follow that part of yourself that is big, correct, principled, and more concerned with the greater good in the longrun instead of your own petty day-to-day concerns and wants and desires, then everything opens up to you.

That's more like the true meaning of faith: It's not that you put your hopes in some God up there who's gonna save you just because, or even some "hero" down here who will do the same for you. Instead, you work to become the person that will be capable of saving himself and others. You work to help and "save" others, and thereby save yourself - but not in any hard physical 3d way.

That "faith" is the polar opposite of our iPhone selfie me-me-me world, where all we can think about is how I will survive, what about MY oh-so-important presence in the world, how can I survive, I don't want to suffer...

It's wise to prepare for possible futures, but it's even wiser to never need those preparations because you have done and continue to do the hard work of purging yourself of all that is small and petty as you closely and regularly observe reality and adjust your course.

None of that means that you will never die, or never go hungry, or never suffer in any other way. It just means that you will be able to choose your suffering to some extent, and that in the end it won't matter anyway because you will be able to say that you did all that you could to contribute to something better then yourself.

Whenever I feel overwhelmed by anger, fear, sadness and other similar emotions I try to change my perspective inwardly and see things from a greater point of view, as great as I can conceive ... then a few deep breaths and already I feel calmer.

What I try to do on a daily basis is also to dedicate a few moments to focus my attention on something beautiful and inspiring, something that stirs in me feelings like appreciation, joy, gratitude, heroism…… when I can’t find it around me I have recourse to my memory. This may appear futile or inappropriate in some circustances such as those that currently surround us, but didn't the C"s say that it's not where you are but who you are and what you see that matters? Well they certainly refered to something deeper but I think this ability of our mind is part of it.

For many years I have felt that time was running out. It was just a nagging general feeling and I attributed it to a major event in my life, incorrectly.
Same for me, I have kept feeling this since I was a child and, even weirder, without knowing why I always had the feeling that I would live "the end of the world", (this is the way I would say it to myself) even if I had no idea how this end would come about.

To finish this post I am very happy to hear that Ark is doing much better !!!

Thanks for the session, especially your comments, Pierre, triggered a number of thoughts in me that I first discussed with my wife.

"The great act of mercy", "That would be a way to eliminate those who believed the ultimate lie." does not want to fit my understanding of STO in that it is about free will and that the one who asks also gets answers.

This led me to think if the taking of human life might not be more attributable to STS. Another thought was that perhaps too many people on this planet (close to 8 billion) have already woken up or are in the process of waking up and STS could do such an act in order to be able to rule "unrestricted" again due to these possible horrific events and feed off this disaster better as there is even more fear and terror and unconsciousness. In the discussion it came up that, however, a large number of people also means more food for STS and as a counter-argument it came up that not the absolute number of people is important for STS, but the "quality" of the negative energy coming from the people living in such a scenario in unconscious fear and terror (transported back to the Middle Ages). But this discussion led to a dead end and doesn't hit the point either.

This brought us to the aspect of nature in the discussion. The seasons. Winter, which brings much of life to an end, and spring, which brings new life. The human-cosmic connection, the passing and becoming, the being and not being.

Is it about this kind of purification? Is it about the natural course of things as we observe them in nature?

Or is it about creating a balance after all?

If a cat (let's say a few pairs of cats) is released on an island, where only small rodents and birds live, then the already existing population of small animals will be drastically decimated (maybe even disappear completely) and an overpopulation of cats will probably develop. What will happen then? Maybe the cats will start to eat each other. But maybe a hunter will be introduced again, which in turn will feed on cats, and then small animals and birds may find a habitat again, and so on. But these creatures are not acting consciously or are not aware of the destructive extent of their actions.

Humans should be, and yet there seems to be little difference from the island cat experiment.

If we include the aspect of the human-cosmic connection, then it seems to me that the "purge", "the last chance", "the last judgment" on the cosmic level is just triggered by the thinking and acting of the humans. So it is the people themselves who plunge among other things into a comet inferno, triggered by their actions, by their energies, which trigger this inferno.

It is certainly about making a decision. To decide for the truth or for the lie. But this process of making a decision is not new. As far as we look back in history, it nevertheless revolves the whole time and really the whole time again and again around this decision: Truth or lie, sleeping or awakening, consciousness or unconsciousness. (The so-called civil wars in the last 40 years, war on terror, 9/11, Gulf War, Cold War, Vietnam, Korea, WW2, WW1, ...). With the current situation, we are joining an unimanageable number of scenarios. In which each of us is again confronted with the everlasting decision.

From this perspective it seems to me like a time loop. Oh God, let it not be a time loop.

So further discussion brings us to another perspective or rather an apparent dilemma:

Do I choose to tell the truth and fight, which can lead to a quick end in this density, or at least a detention including forced inoculation and then death. Or do I decide for the truth and try to keep still and make myself invisible as long as I can. However, this means that I go along with many things and thus tighten the slave chains that I already have on me and actually I am working on getting rid of these slave chains. So it's a dilemma, isn't it?

But there are other solutions than A (fight openly) or B (hide). That brings us back to a slightly more edifying perspective in the discussion.

To accept that this third density is the way it is. That this is an STS planet. To internalize that inner work and service to others provides an opportunity to ascend to 4th density. And should I fail to be accepted into 4th density in this lifetime, then at least the next time I attempt 3rd density, I most likely will not know it is another attempt. At this point, that would really drive me crazy if I knew how many times I've been here.

Chu, I agree with you that fear is the very means to divide and rule. Suffering can be an awakening impulse, but not everyone who suffers is ready to wake up.

I always find myself thinking how this is supposed to work, to wake others up when they are not ready to wake up. But that's not the point.

I can work on my consciousness and share with you about it and accompany people who ask about it. Everything else seems to me to run in the direction of wishful thinking and thus to be STS-ridden.

And yet, sometimes I want to throw myself on the floor like a little kid who doesn't get his candy and pound on the floor with my hands and feet. Maybe I should try that sometime, only to get up again afterwards and realize there‘s no free lunch and I can't change everything to my liking with a snap of my fingers (like in Avengers).

The throwing myself on the floor thing is something I want to do especially whenever I realize that I know next to nothing, but would prefer to know and understand everything right away.

It seems to me that everyone needs to give the „act of grace“ to themselves. I reap what I sow. With this consciousness it seems to me more bearable to bear all the restrictions and tribulations and the upcoming turmoil, at least now in this moment in our comfortable two-room apartment.

We will be setting up a monthly donation starting in February.

Sit back relax
Breath deep
Now is not
The time
To sleep
Its a time
Of growth
A time of
Change
A time of
Staying
Sane
A time to
Hold on tight
To our humanity

A time to
Rise
A time for
That warrior spirit
To shine
Its your time
Our time
Seek discover
Uncover your
True self
Through the
Turmoil

Humanity will rise
Seek speak truth
Stay true to you.
Aaaannnd carry on 😷

Keep it lit 🔥 folks
View attachment 41336
I like your poem, very beautiful. And your story is strange, about the daughter. Be careful when with zombies. They can eat you. Ah ah. So be like a zombie while with them. It can save your life. Me too I am against the mask and when I go out early in the morning outside with dogs I put my mask under my chin, oh, the pleasure to breath and feel the air on your face! But during the day I wear a mask, if I have to go somewhere. I have a good mask that permits me to breath. I feel we are in a very strange planet, that suffers from delirium tremens. It is like to be in a Monty Python movie but an horror movie also.Everything is so... crazy. In the island it is ok, people are ok but when I read about the laws that they are making, the restrictions, the fall of the business I feel powerless, it makes me say to my self: how incredible. How incredible!

Thank you for the year-end session.

So the next few days will determine where the US is headed, feels like 2016 all over again, just worse given all that we witnesses during the last 4 years. Praying that Trump acts on what needs to be done to ensure the Americans' rights to elect their President, but prepared to face the possibility of a Biden/Deep State administration and all that it entails.

Apropos covid-19, I went to town this morning to make some errands and noticed that most people were wearing masks outside despite there being no crowds and no obligation to wear it in the open. Things are indeed getting weirder by the day. I was still rejoiced to hear some say they would not be getting the vaccine and that taking care of ones health and immune system mattered more.

Many thanks for sharing that very interesting session. I will increase my monthly donation and will donate some extra too.

Likewise, I sent a one-time donation and will increase my monthly contribution to CSM. I also switched over from Paypal to a SEPA standing order with the bank as they tend to take less in fees.

Back
Top Bottom