2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

There were a handful (maybe 20) "militia" types that entered congress and carried out the "rampaging" that attracted all the attention. These people were, to one extent or another, 'agents' who intended to do what they did for the specific reason of making Trump supporters look bad and further tarnish the legitimate claims about election fraud. The woman who was shot and died may have been killed on purpose to create the bad "optics". This is "Q", this is deep state psyops.
Stopping or leading?

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, and the events today have delayed further the time it will take to go through the electoral college counts and the objections. Pushing it closer to inauguration day and leaving less time for any chance of an honest look at the election fraud by congress.

Good job "patriots".

I would be careful blaming patriots as yet unless an action of potential agents provocateurs can be dismissed.

Due to the ongoing events the 20th amendment might be suspended and inauguration day reinstated to March 4 (as it was up until 1933).

With every week that passes there's a growing chance that dementia will get the better of Biden and his wife might have to concede...

So
I would be careful blaming patriots as yet unless an action of potential agents provocateurs can be dismissed.

Due to the ongoing events the 20th amendment might be suspended and inauguration day reinstated to March 4 (as it was up until 1933).

With every week that passes there's a growing chance that dementia will get the better of Biden and his wife might have to concede..
With so many lies and angles at play, it's hard to tell what is really going on.

Massive line of police have secured the capitol building.
Why wasn't it secured from the beginning?

q_horns_senate_comp-jpg.41350
[The image of the buffalo horn guy I had here just vanished ??? He was holding a sign about Q]

So it was Q people leading the charge - are those coronaviruses depicted on his sign?
Here's where I am, so far looking quite peaceful.
Umm - ignoring the curfew?
Every neighborhood seems plentifully dotted with signs like, "We support law enforcement" or "BLM" or "We respect science" or "Resist" or US flags, etc.
The only sign in my yard says WELCOME - metal Christmas tree in red vehicle - today's the twelfth day of Christmas. Planning to take decorations down tomorrow anyway.

There were a handful (maybe 20) "militia" types that entered congress and carried out the "rampaging" that attracted all the attention. These people were, to one extent or another, 'agents' who intended to do what they did for the specific reason of making Trump supporters look bad and further tarnish the legitimate claims about election fraud. The woman who was shot and died may also have been killed by one of these "militia". This is "Q", this is deep state psyops.
To me it seems it could have maybe been negligent discharge by the police based on what is visible from the video. The people were running in all directions and it was crowded, so the shooter would have to be close to not shoot someone else if he was targeting her and would have been seen so close, and on the stairs close to her there are after that seen I believe swat officers based on helmets and gear, maybe someone of them got nervous. If they wanted to ramp things up they could have shoot multiple people and officers to escalate things for sure, but I do not think it is in their interest to cause chaos because they want Biden installed and by creating such a violence there is a risk of civil war escalating now because it is a powder keg and if Trump called them all of sudden they did not have time to organise and plan.

Last edited:
To me it seems it could have maybe been negligent discharge by the police based on what is visible from the video. The people were running in all directions and it was crowded, so the shooter would have to be close to not shoot someone else if he was targeting her and would have been seen so close, and on the stairs close to her there are after that seen I believe swat officers based on helmets and gear, maybe someone of them got nervous. If they wanted to ramp things up they could have shoot multiple people and officers to escalate things for sure, but I do not think it is in their interest to cause chaos because they want Biden installed and by creating such a violence there is a risk if civil war escalating now because it is a powder keg and if Trump called them all of sudden they did not have time to organise and plan.

She was shot by someone in the hallway on the other side of the doors as she was climbing through the door window.

I think I like the "hit the media kill switch" idea. Trump comes on the emergency broadcast network and says "See how it feels?" followed by...

ugh

Sigh - I think Trump is toast. Burnt toast. No butter. He is lacking both the strong arm support and the huevos to order Dorsey and Zuckerberg, Omar et al arrested and locked up. Too many enemies. Out-numbered and out-flanked. The take-over and real democracy in the USA: C'est finis. C'est un fait accompli.

I will keep watching with one eye but I have no hope - although, sometimes, that is what it takes to reach the point of "no anticipation" when things actually CAN happen!

(and Omar calling for impeachment is a hoot)

Dems calling for impeachment. I suppose this is a way election fraud could be addressed in court.

Why would they call for impeachment if they expect Biden to be made president-elect tomorrow?
Impeachment can be a long drawn-out process...

She was shot by someone in the hallway on the other side of the doors as she was climbing through the door window.
I do not know if it was mentioned earlier in the thread, that is by the witness accounts or?

Back
Top Bottom