Its the second part of this headline that tells you so much; which has led to the brazen confidence of the long arm of the claw of the first part, which is now so secure in its hold on the neck of its victim that it can openly state '3 months further closure' without fear of retribution (which equals one big step closer to finally wiping out all those small to medium size businesses which was always a premier purpose behind this policy in teh first place). 3 months in which to make everyone who refuses to vaccinate not just an enemy of the state but an enemy of the people - and so we move now from 'you want people to die!' to 'you also want me to become impoverished!' And of course come the 3 months being up, they will ring their hands, move the goal posts again and say its those 30-40% of holders out - or whatever the figure is by then - that means we will have to remain in level blah, blah, blah...

And so it goes on.

Varadkar says businesses should plan to remain closed for three months

Business groups react with air of resignation

Leo Varadkar: he said he knew businesses wanted certainty, which he could not offer, so the best thing for them to do was to plan “that this will be a three-month period”. Photograph: Gareth Chaney/Collins

Tánaiste Leo Varadkar has advised businesses that are closed at present to plan to remain closed for the first quarter of this year.

The overriding objective for the Government was to protect public health and education, he told RTÉ Radio’s News at One on Thursday. When it was possible restrictions on businesses would be eased as they were closed, with sectors such as construction returning first, and moving down the list to non-essential retail.

Mr Varadkar said he knew businesses wanted certainty, which he could not offer, so the best thing for them to do was to plan “that this will be a three-month period”.

Business groups representing retail and hospitality reacted with an air of resignation to the Tánaiste’s prediction of a shutdown for the entire first quarter, given the scale of the public health challenge with galloping infection rates.

The Irish Tourism Industry Confederation (Itic) said Mr Varadkar’s prediction was a surprise to it but “we understand the virus numbers have gone crazy”.

Its board is due to meet on Friday morning, when it will discuss the development.

“If businesses are going to shut for up to three months you have to make sure that they are still in existence at the end of that period,” said Eoghan O’Mara Walsh, Itic’s chief executive.

For those that can not find ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine in their country, what would be the best way to get it?
To my knowledge its a prescription drug everywhere Gandalf so yes it would be great to know if anyone knows of another source - because I think it will be near impossible to persuade any Dr to give a prescription that is in anyway COVID related as not approved for that...

For those that can not find ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine in their country, what would be the best way to get it?
Search online. China sells hydroxychloroquine (at a high-ish price though), although it will not hurt to have some doses available. I have purchased intravenous glutathione from alibaba and can attest for the quality. I was never asked for a prescription.

I think Canada has a non-prescription website listed if you search for ivermectin. I'm not sure about how reliable it is.

Another sad one. Healthy doctor dies 16 days after vaccine.

It looks like his immune system took platelets in his blood as foreign following vaccination. It then proceeded to destroy ALL of them.

He died shortly after.

As is becoming apparent, the vaccine will turn the immune system against the body and destroy things which are part of the body but which it now see's as foreign.

Mask wearers put us all at risk.

134651978_10222656309568788_6872480491098351855_o.jpg

From 6.00pm tonight, Brisbane is going into a 3 day hard lockdown with mandatory masking if away from home because of 9 cases discovered overnight. The first case was apparently a cleaner working in hotel quarantine. Qld Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk mentioned in a media interview that it's the new strain referring to it as the UK strain. Palaszczuk used one of Dan Andrews phrases - 'go hard, go early'.

They can't have a war, the people won't allow it. But they do have an agenda to reduce the world's population. Lucky they've got a virus as an excuse for all that, plus a controlled media... and so many lies in their repertoire that people will do their work for them ....

From 6.00pm tonight, Brisbane is going into a 3 day hard lockdown with mandatory masking if away from home because of 9 cases discovered overnight. The first case was apparently a cleaner working in hotel quarantine. Qld Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk mentioned in a media interview that it's the new strain referring to it as the UK strain. Palaszczuk used one of Dan Andrews phrases - 'go hard, go early'.
Dan Andrews stole "go hard and go early" from Jacinda Ardern in NZ - probably her most often repeated slogan and election campaign meme - we went hard and we went early

I sense danger ahead. No kidding!

I was able to finally chat with the pharmacist in charge of Primary Health Care of the region. I had to take my mask off because she can't hear, but can read lips. We chatted at one of the town's pharmacies where we stumbled upon each other serendipitously. It was refreshing to find out she didn't want to get vaccinated. She is a pretty smart person who recently completed her PhD and she told me that after reading all the studies and giving the matter some thought, she still doesn't understand how the vaccine works. Remember, this is a person who just completed a very difficult PhD. She's worried about the elderly in the residency and all the personnel. She remarked how the bureaucrats flew this vaccine underneath our noses in the middle of the festivities, so we had zero time to meet and make a discussion about them. It's all coming from the bureaucratic government. A residency for old people in the Basque Country refused to vaccinate the elderly because there's not enough safety data. They're now on the black list, or at least an inquest has been opened.

The PhD pharmacist was forced to sign a document which specifies she refuses the vaccine. She can't believe how something so reckless as an experimental vaccine is going to be forced like this. She is positive it is dangerous. She hinted to me that she doesn't believe the entire "pandemic". She said that perhaps in March the lockdown was justified, but now? She told me that there're 250 beds in the ICU for 250000 people in the Basque Country. It's always on the verge of collapse. I gave her my point of vie, but I preferred to listen as it was quite refreshing coming from her. One awake person on a position of influence!

Prior to the scandemic we already had a good enough relationship. I agreed with her policies of removing statin drugs to the elderly, removing medications with no scientific validation, using opioids just when needed, giving proton pump inhibitors only when strictly necessary, etc. In fact, I had the most points of the entire team when it came to de-prescribing unnecessary drugs.

The local town pharmacist was agreeing with everything and mentioned that she had already put her money that I was going to choose not to get vaccinated.

Unfortunately all the non-authoritarians with a degree of influence are now black listed. Today I'm upset about the recklessness of the entire thing. Most of my colleagues are getting vaccinated on the same day, practically at the same time. If they all have even mild adverse effects, then they'll have to take a sick leave. There will be only 3 of us left to deal with the entire population. That's impossible - we'll have to declare it a disaster zone and do triage. Everyone who can talk and walk gets a green card and will have to wait days or weeks until whenever we can get back to them. Furthermore, the entire elderly population of the residencies will get vaccinated. There will be consequences for them. How are we to deal with all the workload? And we'll have to do it while at minus 2 degrees Celsius as the maximum temperature during the day.

There's a conference tomorrow at the old people's residency where the pharmacist will try to bring at least a few of her counterarguments - if they let her. A pretty unique situation because we are not allowed to meet anymore. Online meetings are impersonal and timed up. I don't know how the others do it, but I haven't had time to attend any online conference because I'm always busy with 50 patients at a time in my agenda. Anybody who is a director is not allowed to come to the clinic anymore. We can't see them. They're doing all their work online. Anyhow, I'm going to try to request that those who get vaccinated, to please not do it on the same day. I know what they'll say... The vaccine comes at minus 80 degrees Celsius, so that fridge/container can only be brought in one day. Sigh.

As I understand, there's Pasteur's attenuated virus vaccine coming up. Why can't vaccine believers wait for that one? It's really crazy how all of this is being pushed to the population. You know that there could only be a hyperdimensional force behind when you see how the whole thing is coming together.

For those who are getting exposed to a bunch of vaccinated people, I suggest ivermectin 12 mg once per month. According to a recent study performed in Dhaka for a population that was exposed to COVID patients, 73.3% of subjects in the control group who didn't take ivermectin were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% of the experimental group (those who did ivermectin 12 mg per month) were positive. They used PCR tests in their studies. I personally will take it from now on, other than a low dose hydroxychloroquine (one every other day).

Q: (L) And there is no one in this room who doesn't need to get about finding out what their purpose is by doing each day what is in front of them, is that correct?

A: Close. But, beware of attack and desires to "push" things in any given direction, which is a manifestation of attack! Just let things fall into place naturally!
Much encouragement.

I have remembered this paragraph from a session and I have highlighted in bold some "special" phrase.

You have one foot on "matrix" and one foot on "truth." How difficult it must be to maintain the "balance".:hug:

My sense is that they are 'arcing up' hysteria in order to get as many people vaccinated as possible. They probably can't wait until Autumn or Winter to start the roll out of the vaccine. By that time people will have seen what's happened in the Northern Hemisphere.

Meanwhile, "intelligence" is infected with a bad case of brain inflammation, and attacking its master:
This seems like any other artikle, but please look at it and how we can help them and ourselves?

Technocratic Totalitarianism Is at Our Doorstep​

The fact, then, that U.S. and U.K. intelligence agencies are getting involved in censoring should tell us something. It tells us it's not really about protecting public health. It's about strengthening government control over the population. The fact that intelligence agencies view vaccine safety advocates as a national security threat also tells us that government is now in the business of protecting private companies, essentially blurring the line between the two.
If you criticize one you criticize the other. In short, if you impede or endanger the profitability of private companies, you are now viewed as a national security threat, and this falls squarely within the parameters of technocracy, in which government is dissolved and replaced with the unelected leaders of private enterprise.

Gaby:
For those who are getting exposed to a bunch of vaccinated people, I suggest ivermectin 12 mg once per month. According to a recent study performed in Dhaka for a population that was exposed to COVID patients, 73.3% of subjects in the control group who didn't take ivermectin were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% of the experimental group (those who did ivermectin 12 mg per month) were positive. They used PCR tests in their studies. I personally will take it from now on, other than a low dose hydroxychloroquine (one every other day).

I take it as the vaccinated people are shedding the rna concoction, worse than the covid itself?
I read Ivermectine is used extensively in animal keeping against bugs, so it could be sourced from veterinarians?

Regarding the 'mutant UK strain', I've previously read it being 70% more contagious than the original version. I can't find any reference or clip - but I swear I overheard on a recent mainstream news channel report '70 times more contagious'. It was a quick advertisement for the upcoming nightly news between the commercial break on another program which I was only half paying attention to, but even so - my ears pricked up. Probably an innocent mistake - or not.

It's just another example of the false programming being perpetuated. If we are really headed for a bleak future in the near term I wish they could be honest about it, get it done and do away with the obnoxious over-the-top songs and dancing.

Back
Top Bottom