2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Miles Mathis about "The Fake 2020 Presidential Election":

[...]
I personally have no use for Trump and didn't vote for him. I wouldn't vote for either Biden or Trump for city dog-catcher. But the media bias against him in this election has been astonishing. It surprised even me. It is all manufactured for effect, but still. They didn't even make any attempt to hide it or tone it down. Inflating Biden's electoral count while sitting on Trump's was the most obvious example, but I have shown you many others.

So what does it all mean? Well, I remind you that I didn't write this to point to vote fraud or to argue for or against Biden or Trump. Just the opposite: I wrote it to show you once again ALL the news is manufactured from the ground up, as a diversion. I feel I have to keep pushing you back to sanity, because the push from the other side is so overwhelming. I remind you once again this is all like a Hollywood movie, and is being scripted for your maximum discomfort. None of it is really happening, in the normal sense. No real votes are being counted, no real people are running for President, and no representational government is being advanced here. Nothing resembling democracy or republicanism is in evidence. Rather, what we see here is a huge psychological operation, one developed to steer you as far away from reality as possible.

I remind you that the country is being looted by the very wealthy like never before (and that is saying a lot, since it is always being looted by them), and so they have to keep your eyes off that. They need to control headlines for the rest of the year to divert your attention, and that is what this election cycle is about. I predict that as of Friday, this fiasco hasn't even begun to peak, and that we are in for a series of fake events that make all previous elections look like a cakewalk, including the 2000 election. Big things are about to happen. But remind yourself they are all fictional and that will make it easier for you. I won't miss a minute of sleep and I don't want you to either. That is why I am here: to talk you down from the tree again.

Or at the very least to put you back in the right tree. If you are going to be treed, be sure you aren't treed about Biden or Trump or this fake election. Be treed about the Federal Reserve putting many more trillions on the balance sheet—trillions you and your children and grandchildren will have to pay to the billionaires. Be treed about Bill Gates and the CDC and WHO hoisting this fake pandemic on
you and prepping you for more fake vaccines. Be treed about the millions of innocent people being thrown into bankruptcy by illegal governors' orders. Be treed about the damned facemasks that are depleting your oxygen levels, making you stupid and confused and dizzy and sick.

I tell you it is time you climbed down from the tree and started pushing back. Throw the masks in the trash and say no to the New World Disorder before it is too late. You need to immediately unionize or collectivize with every other person around you, at work and in your town, not by drawing up documents or by suing, but by acting in unison. You need to act like a robber has just walked into your business or home, requiring immediate and emergency action. You don't have time to sit around and discuss this: you have to act on your gut response. Just nod to your coworkers or make handsigns and call an immediate strike. Say enough is enough. It is all I can stands and I can't stands no more. Just say no to thousands of things, starting with masks. Tell them you are done going along. Tell them you don't want that future and will not go there, starting right now. If you don't, it's literally your funeral.
[...]
Part of this whole psyop is of course to make people think that if they are against tyranny, they have to join with Alex Jones, Trump and the MAGA people. In that sense, it is like Occupy Wall Street, where they made you think that if you were against the tyranny of Wall Street, you had join these “dirty hippies” on the street. They want to be sure you DON’T join the revolution, so they make sure the revolution is led by people you don’t like. A revolution requires some strange bedfellows, and I am not saying it doesn’t, but these people like Alex Jones aren’t bedfellows, they are bedbugs. They are there to make sure the revolution fails. I repeat that it is important that they are making you think that “liberals” aren’t welcome in the revolution. They are making you think this whole thing is coming out of the Republican Party, which is now being sold as the party of the working man. Really incredible, but it is true. You are supposed to believe that conservatives are driving the revolution. It is a massive mindfk. No one who lived through the Reagan and Bush Presidencies would believe it, but that is the current story. So as usual, the plan is to divide us down party lines, with both parties being controlled opposition. Sensible people don’t want to be on either side, Red or Blue, so by tying the Revolution to Red, it will be stalled and coopted. They actually have the Revolutionaries fighting to maintain Trump in office! How perverse is that? Revolutionaries fighting for the sanctity of the Republican Party.
You have to laugh, it is so absurd.
[...]
They staged the fake storming of the Capitol today, with a women supposedly shot by a Capitol guard. Of course she turned out to be Air Force, 14-year veteran, so that was fake. You can tell by the blood, which is always the wrong color. Her name is Ashli Babbitt, and it turns out she is Jewish and probably military intelligence. Note the nose and the handsign. She was “a high level security official”.
So, let us guess: Lt. Colonel?
The Viking leading the charge and then standing at the House podium had previously been caught on camera at a BLM protest, so he wasn't a Trump supporter, but a paid Antifa actor. [...]

-> http://mileswmathis.com/trump3.pdf

When in human history have STO forces had a decisive victory?

It depends on how you define victory, and the context (i.e. world) in which we experience it.

STO, as we understand it, does not attack but defends. It defends against attack and preserves its free will to do so, while freely sharing knowledge.

It does not preemptively attack to "take down the bad guys", that's what the bad guys try to do, against which a defense is mounted.

So if we look at Trump, his 4 years have been defined by sharing of very important knowledge about the real powers that control the USA with all those who are open to it. Throughout, he has also actively defended his own and his supporters right and free will to stand up for what they believe in. In fact, those people are immeasurably stronger today as a result of 4 years of Trump than they were before.

That sounds like a victory to me, especially in a world dominated by 'dark forces'.

Hello friends! I don't know if you might have seen these images - I just want to share them. Yes, these are all the same "The Simpsons", the author of which, according to some, is a Freemason and where dozens of insights are constantly given (such as 9/11 and Trump's election as president).
Just think about how these "gray cardinals" create these chains, embody all these details, adjust reality to the pictures that they merged long before the events. How someone takes and dresses this "shaman", brings him exactly there, makes him do / say exactly that ... and understanding this when you look at people around who do not even think about anything at all, for whom there is only government who does something in his country and everything just happens by itself - it's creepy. It is really like getting out of the matrix, the world is shrouded in a veil of ignorance and oblivion.

I missed a couple of days of news, and was surprised to find out last night that there was some devilry going on in the US, so I decided to sort it out a bit. If Biden becomes president, is it likely that he will be "removed" and replaced with a more aggressive and younger predator? I do not like Trump, as a Russian person, but nevertheless, now it would be better if he won, because at least he is not a psychopath and a demon, like all the other crazy people, pedophiles and bandits around. Well, is the boomerang coming back to the US? And karma is realized. They can experience for themselves approximately what they have arranged all over the world, as well as here in Ukraine. I will watch with interest.
May everyone have strength and awareness in this daily growing madness.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 56
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 50
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 56
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 53
  • hnqgbATKjDM.jpg
    hnqgbATKjDM.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 60
There are grounds for suspecting that protesters were encouraged to enter the Capitol in order to generate 'chaotic scenes' for the media.

Aside from that, we all know that if police had shot and killed a BLM protester at point blank range, hundreds of blocks of US cities would have been burned to the ground, with police and the military standing back to 'let the people air their grievance'.

That sounds like a victory to me, especially in a world dominated by 'dark forces'.
Yep..Dark forces and those that follow.

#Obama

1 John 2:8-11

"At the same time, it is a new commandment that I am writing to you, which is true in him and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes."

Attachments

• twitter1.jpg
    twitter1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 21
  • twitter2.jpg
    twitter2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 20
  • twitter3.jpg
    twitter3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 21
What if this Trump's appeal is a deepfake? He always tweets through his iPhone, but this one is from *Twitter Media Studio*. Hmm...
I flipped through his feed to check it out - past entries were made through the iPhone, except for the last one. If they banned him, could they have created a post on his behalf?
Maybe Twitter staff is now checking the content before uploading, hence the user agent change? It seems to be resonable considering his notorious voilation of Twitter's TOS...

Re: About time! by Ocean

He's dealt with these kinds of things before. That's what you get with experience.
sarc/off

@Joan your post is very valid and I tried my best, whilst offering @Neil advise to not come across as not having his best interests at heart. Why would I not have his interest at heart? If we're in the end game, I better bloody have his absolute best interest at heart otherwise I run the huge risk of ending up in a 4D STS reality with Bill Gates chasing me around with a needle, or a scorching earth with comets firing down from above. Given those 2 options, Neil's best interests are top of my list, thank you very much! 😆

In any case, I think you'll agree he's quite talented in some regard. Usually they say talent is a double edged sword or that it comes with a price.

@Pearce explained the price for an overactive imagination which one must learn to temper. Plus talent must be deployed towards service of some sort, otherwise it's wasted.
Its helpful not to drink too much from a bubbly spring. What did Castenada say about shifting the attention?

Another traitor / sleeper - Director FBI Christopher Wray

More on Pence & Rosenstein

Back
Top Bottom