2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Which options could that be especially when everybody here on this forum is already declaring Biden as president?

No, I meant he can still speak out using other social media and the alternative media will pick it up.

Next week congress and senate will actually hurry through the impeachment against Trump.
So he probably has three or four days left to come up with something if he wants to prolong his life.

If they really are going to take Trump down. Then they are confident that they can take all of us down. And they will.

Like the C's said.

One thing is certain, the Biden presidency represents an almost immediate slide into totalitarianism.

I'm afraid Trump is out of options. All he can do is to take the punches. And try to take them well. Together with the rest of the people who only wants a Free Humanity.

The New World Order is upon us.

Last edited:
I too have been silent on this thread lately but have kept up with it to see the developments. I completely understand the anger and disappointment many of you felt when the last remaining hope to overturn the fraudulent election was all but snuffed out. If any one of us were ever in Trumps shoes, facing all the odds with no real allies in the war we found ourselves in, trying to fight within this demented, corrupt to the core system, we probably wouldn't have faired much better.

I too, didn't think much of Trump during the 2016 election but he has earned my respect because despite all the odds he did fight with all he had. He gave us 4 years to learn and do more. He gave this show we have all been watching a real human hero type character with many flaws and a real sense of hope, even if didn't go far. We here know the PTB couldn't let that go on because it affects their food chain. And because they follow no rules the battle with the STO who do have and follow the rules of free will was (or will be) the best out come that may have been available.

Trump did his part, IMO, by revealing the darkness to more people than would have been possible without him. When the C's said...
A: Aha! An interesting question! He is still president and was overwhelmingly elected. He has the support of the majority of Americans. But does he have the boldness to do what must be done? In any event, a titanic struggle is taking place behind the scenes and at 4th density! Whether or not he saves the rights of Americans to elect their president, the USA is still in the soup thanks to global factors.
I took it to mean that his reelection would have preserved the right to have our votes counted and respected and possibly a little more time before the real suffering began, but it would still have to take place. I'm not even sure what he could have done even if he was elected except keep fighting the deep state and exposing more. But how much more exposure is needed for anyone who still has a brain to see? That's not to say I am counting him out all the way. I guess one way he could go in is to start his own network to run to get his messages across and use it to show any proof he may have in his possession but to do that he has to outlast the wrath of the PO'd puppets in power. But I won't hold my breath on that.

I will continue to pray for his safety and for his family. It is up to humanity as too what to do and we in particular need to stay vigilant, strong and hopeful because we will be needed more in the future than ever before.

Anyone heard of ItalyGate yet?

Apparently an IT admin in Italy is involved in dominion vote manipulation through satelite. Supposedly Obama is involved. Here are some URLs expounding further.

_Deep State Actions in Italy Are the Focus of Durham's Investigation as Obama's Italian Ambassador Turns Up on List of General Flynn Unmaskers

_

_Italygate, part II: Obama and Renzi accused of being the masterminds of the US electoral fraud
To add on to your links, I think someone posted this one earlier, but I'll link it again since the thread has been moving fast these days. He talks about Italy and somehow the Vatican's involvement in this too:

President Trump responds to Twitter banning his account permanently.

ErQVRNtVoAM2eFF

'I didn't want that to happen, I am sorry - I will resign immediately, our election system is not perfect but we can learn and improve it, our great democracy can regenerate from inside no matter what conspiracies you believe in, and we'll find ways to rise above the challenges and build a better society. America has never been about a single man. Thank you and good night."
All of the above is essentially feel-good drivel that spellbinders use in order to put people back to sleep so they don't pay attention to what's happening to their country. Saying the election system isn't perfect is an understatement. The election was illegally manipulated in favour of Biden when there was an overwhelming number of votes in Trump's favour. In essence, it's a total farce. And if you want to continue the illusion or facade of a 'great democracy' without it actually being great or a democracy, the above is what you would say to calm the legitimate anger people in the US are feeling right now.

If you wanted to genuinely improve the election system and quell that anger, you investigate the crime of election fraud that was committed and prosecute those responsible to the fullest extent possible and throw the book at them as a warning to anyone else who would try something like that in the future. That's how you regenerate and solidify your foundations from the inside. Through integrity. Chalking it up to conspiracy theory when there's a huge body of evidence stating otherwise feeds the illusion and only hastens the collapse of the US.

Last edited:
If the "resistance" is supposed to fight a civil war against the Deep State, I'm afraid I personally find no magnanimity in Trump's actions. Trump himself said he was focusing on the supposedly plenary authority of the state legislatures to overrule the electoral certifications and while he appreciated the support from the new incoming congress, it was largely a sideshow. He didn't have the votes. At best, it provided a forum for concerns about election fraud to be presented in a way that would be hard for the MSM to ignore, but if the meeting had continued to its procedural conclusion, Biden would still be certified, it's just that a lot more uncomfortable questions would be asked of the PTB. Possibly a few states would issue a legislative override at the last minute, but that was a real longshot. Concurrently, the rally was kind of an insurance policy to put pressure on the legislators to show that Trump really did have the will of the people. There was an implied "or else" if they didn't acknowledge the truth of the situation, but the "or else" turned out to be just a bluff. The only thing psychopaths respect is power, and if you want them to respect you you must make them feel weak. A bunch of peaceful protestors orderly holding signs in their assigned zones while pleading with the pathocrats to sympathize with their grievances is laughably pathetic. Everyone knows they won't do anything. The crowd, whether provoked or not, was perfectly justified in storming the Capitol building.

Ideally, that wouldn't have happened until the meeting was about to conclude, but at that point, the civil war has started and you're either all-in or you're just a bullshitter. If I were him, I would've told my supporters to rise up against the corrupt legislatures, judges, election officials, and so on who have stolen your voice from you, occupy their homes and offices, and conduct "citizens arrests" until they can be formally sentenced. The congressional meeting is hereby suspended because my forces have occupied the building, and that means I'm President until further notice. Yes, there is a good possibility that this spirals into uncontrolled violence and destroys America, but if you truly believe liberty must be preserved at any price and you can't let the steal happen, you will put your money where your mouth is and do whatever it takes to keep the hope alive. Trump, by his actions, proved he is nothing but a showman. I'm sure Trump thought about this and thought that there he was saving America by avoiding an uncertain and messy civil war, but all he has done is hand the war off to Biden to execute on his terms.

I will not fight for a man, but I will fight for an idea, and as V said, ideas are bulletproof. I only fight for the man that embodies the transcendent idea in physical form. I'm not particularly excited about dying for a man who runs with his tail between his legs as soon as SHTF and things start to get real. That's just throwing one's life away on an illusion. Trump may be the legitimate president and he may have good intentions for the majority of Americans, but does his soul really burn with the essence of liberty, freedom, and truth? At this point, he is not inspiring the type of loyalty in me that would persuade me to lie down my life for him.

I'm 99.9% sure Trump is toast. Accept it, scream at the sky, curse the world, and then get on with your life. If he's not all-in then neither am I. I just don't see how he comes back from this at all, it's just false hope.

On a related personal sidebar, I've actually donated $200 to Trump's campaign over the last two years as a symbolic gesture to the universe of which version of reality I supported. I wonder how long before they come for me? Perhaps I'm too much of a small fry to worry with, but my cursory study of historical radical leftist regimes suggests that they try to go after pretty much everyone who isn't in their camp. Difficult, personal reality shattering choices lie ahead for me in any event.

Last edited:
What I see is not the Trump I know. Something is not right here. Trump's current behavior contradicts what he has shown in 4 years. Why should he now suddenly admit defeat without resistance

Sun Tsu's Art of War: "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."

Considering that he put his people in place into critical positions after the election and that all legal options have been exhausted and the traitors identified, and that the 2018 Executive Order gives him broad powers against people who helped foreign election interference, and that FCC reminder yesterday that media are bound to have the Emergency Messaging System ready - it looks like there may be more to come.

The hysterical calls for his immediate removal or resignation and the removal of his communication channels on social media today also seem to point towards this.

Sun Tsu's Art of War: "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."

Considering that he put his people in place into critical positions after the election and that all legal options have been exhausted and the traitors identified, and that the 2018 Executive Order gives him broad powers against people who helped foreign election interference, and that FCC reminder yesterday that media are bound to have the Emergency Messaging System ready - it looks like there may be more to come.

The hysterical calls for his immediate removal or resignation and the removal of his communication channels on social media today also seem to point towards this.
If by some stroke of genius he somehow miraculously pulls this off I might to have to write several dozen apology letters, probably including a handwritten note to Trump himself. (Half joking here)

It really looks to me like he's been thrown to the ground and slammed into the dirt and they're just kicking him while he's down; torturing him until someone lands the killing blow. .1% chance some kind of miracle occurs.

Back
Top Bottom