2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Trump had no more cards to play. If the debate unsued without interruption for days inside the capitool Trump propably would have had the leverage to settle it with drastic action. Such as a revote in the disputed States to please all sides.

I think Trump should have done his rally on the 5th and not the 6th. And on the 6th he should have deployed the national guard around the capitool to not let the debate be interrupted.
The likelihood of a total fudge-up with that strategy would have been a sudden destructive counter measure with resulting hundreds/thousands/millions of deaths. This would have precipitated the civil war that is already planned but needs a reason to implement. Trump avoided this unleashing of the "dogs of war" on this nation. Weather or not this war happens, it should not be because Trump started it. Let the blame be on were it belongs,,, the deep-state.

Trump had no more cards to play. If the debate unsued without interruption for days inside the capitool Trump propably would have had the leverage to settle it with drastic action. Such as a revote in the disputed States to please all sides.

I think Trump should have done his rally on the 5th and not the 6th. And on the 6th he should have deployed the national guard around the capitool to not let the debate be interrupted.
Noooo, my point is he received adulation standing in front of patriots who came from all across our land because he asked them to do so. Why? Why because it's was for his fulfillment, his needs and his wants. He told nothing of substance that most patriots didn't already know. He only basked in our admiration while standing in front of much of America. He had no plan so it seems although we're lead to believe there was one. He knew, they knew everything that was happening was a long shot and for him to hang the patriots on what Pence was going to or not do, what?. . that's the extent of his plans? Now we are stuck with what l see as a catastrophic mess and a leadership gone awol.

He had no plan so it seems although we're lead to believe there was one.

He had dozens of lawsuits. That was the plan. But the system turned out to corrupt and he was betrayed at every corner. His last plan was a fierce debate on the 6th in congress about the fraud. And if the debate remained unresolved it would have given him leverage to take drastic action to settle it. But that went all to waste when the capitool was allowed to be breached which killed the debate. Trump fought hard. And he will continue to fight as a voice of the resistance.

Man, these vultures don't take any prisoners.

At this point, it's safe to say

- they'll 100% try to imprison him
- they'll 100% try to break him and by proxy all those who dared support him
- I think they'll try to economically ruin him as well after he leaves office. The whole tax stuff will probably come back with a vengeance.

It looks like they will overreach because I think now they think they are kind of untouchable and have the whole system under their control. I think they are also pretty confident they can now steal elections at will and so will always maintain control.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!
9:46 AM · Jan 8, 2021
Enough already. . . Who cares about your empty promises for the future movement. You didn't walk your talk, nor did those you had us trust. You ask all Patriots to join you in DC, for what sir? To tell us what many of us were already aware of? It's going to be big, you said, Phooey!
You and your following jumped ship on 75 million of us Patriots. You arrested no one, not one scoundrel but you all said it's coming, wait for it. Enough already!

You had better have something of substance to show for all the admiration we bestowed on you or your name will just disappear from our lips forever while we deal with the purge / carnage you left for us (dissolution of 2nd amendment).

Maybe it's time to stop relying on Trump for all our needs and wants in the current state of affairs.

From Laura's book High Strangeness (Ch. 10, first page, there is a discrepancy in this part of the passage where the following answer is not the same as what's posted on the forum. Perhaps due to editing?)

Q: (Laura) Well, that is not friendly. Now I really am depressed! Tell me: is what we are doing so important that this kind of energy has to be concentrated on us?

A: Yes. Look at it this way: make it your goal to succeed, then you have not to fear. People must be made aware that dangers lurk everywhere, potentially. Those who have falsely implanted faith in this or that; those who have spent a lifetime building a strong sense of security, based upon anything outside of them, should understand that these ideas have propagated for the very purpose of making on vulnerable. But now is the "time" to learn that this is not enough. Just remember: there are forces "out there" that wish to see your project, and you, fail. You two have both previously felt the sting of these forces acutely. Anyone and everyone could be a portal of attack. Remember, they work through persons, they are not normally the persons themselves. Knowledge protects!

Asking Trump to do whatever he can for us, after many years of brutal attack and torture on himself at our expense, I don't think is fair. Whether or not he chooses to be bold in the upcoming weeks should not be demanded from him as it is an abridging of one of the fundamental laws of the universe, which is free will. That is his choice alone to make, but people can ask. If it does happen then great, if not, we must move on and stop placing our sense of security on Trump but rather in our own abilities.

A: Those who have falsely implanted faith in this or that; those who have spent a lifetime building a strong sense of security, based upon anything outside of them, should understand that these ideas have propagated for the very purpose of making on vulnerable.

After all, isn't that one way we grow as souls? We are stronger than we think we are, we just don't fully know it yet.

It reminds me of this great scene for those who are familiar with My Hero Academia:

I think it's all getting symbolic now. They are making it into a spectacle for mass consumption.

The people's choice, their leader, to be broken and made a shell of his former self in front of those who support him, as if in sacrifice to the ultimate overloads.

It reminds me of the story of the crucification of Jesus in the Bible. The humiliation, being made an example off etc.

It almost seems sadistic.

I'm going to say it, the demise of Trump will be the demise of the American people. The wolves will now be in charge and unlike Trump who always had restraint, these men and women do not, they always go for the jugular under the guise of paramoralisms... I feel like we're entering the age of rule by paramoralists.

A part of me is hoping Trump survives this, somehow but alas, not even Caesar managed to survive the vultures, so what chance does Trump have?

I think the debate would not have ensued for long since the Vice President would have accepted all the fake results.
Not sure but I doubt that the President can just order a revote in a federal state and a revote would not have pleased all sides especially not those who had just laboriously faked an election.

If the breach of the Capitol had not happened the polling results would not have been different.

Back
Top Bottom