2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Yes, there is that. But now Parler is under pressure to submit. Eventually they will also be compromised. Or so I fear.

We should all use a Russian social media instead.

I use VK more than Facebook and Twitter.

Parler I uninstalled becuase I don’t trust them but I still use it in the browser now and again.

The whole storming capital looked like a PR stunt. Not that much more sophisticated than Edward Bernays' various stunts with media and establishment all in toe. Only thing missing is there wasn't that much rioting inside. Likely the plan was for more.

Assuming it was a setup, then indeed it seems logical that they hoped for more violence. So far all they have is one cop who died of injuries ... a difficult person to turn into a martyr. Ashli Babbitt, however, is very solid martyr material.

So, they're left running with the prepared narrative - "violent insurrectionists!" - while anyone who looks at it can see the protesters were by and large not violent at all. The PTB didn't quite get what they want.

Seems to happen to them a lot, which is good reason for hope. It's worth remembering that their initial plan in the Middle East was to roll over 5 countries in as many years; almost two decades later, and they are still very behind schedule.

It reminds me a bit of someone who has a rehearsed dialogue full of brilliant zingers, and when he finally confronts his target, the target declines to respond as expected, but rather than improvise the rehearsed lines are used anyways, which end up coming off as complete non-sequiters.

Yes, there is that. But now Parler is under pressure to submit. Eventually they will also be compromised. Or so I fear.

We should all use a Russian social media instead.

Parler requires a phone number, which is a very bad sign, and if I'm not mistaken the company is run by RINO grifters who really can't be trusted.

The only social media I'm aware of which completely respect free speech are Minds and Gab.

Last night I had two dreams, one picked up where the other left off. The major themes were: music, dancing, spirit, family, home, and most of all, the prominent display of the word halcyon.

hal·cy·on
/ˈhalsēən/

Adjective.

denoting a period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peaceful.

Noun.

a mythical bird said by ancient writers to breed in a nest floating at sea at the winter solstice, charming the wind and waves into calm.

Perhaps a good omen, at least, one can hope so.
Actually in my experience as a healthcare worker. Halcyon is a drug produced to induce sleep, with some horrible side effects.

So words at this point in our language, have been reversed, the rewriting of history comes to mind.. and it will only get worse, for example the mass demonstration in DC, calling them terrorists throughout the MSM and worldwide, on cue, like some emergency broadcast to to the masses. To label those that oppose the official narrative are dissenters and need to be locked up.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!
9:46 AM · Jan 8, 2021

Enough already. . . Who cares about your empty promises for the future movement. You didn't walk your talk, nor did those you had us trust. You ask all Patriots to join you in DC, for what sir? To tell us what many of us were already aware of? It's going to be big, you said, Phooey!
You and your following jumped ship on 75 million of us Patriots. You arrested no one, not one scoundrel but you all said it's coming, wait for it. Enough already!

You had better have something of substance to show for all the admiration we bestowed on you or your name will just disappear from our lips forever while we deal with the purge / carnage you left for us (dissolution of 2nd amendment).

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!
Enough already. . . Who cares about your empty promises for the future movement. You didn't walk your talk, nor did those you had us trust. You ask all Patriots to join you in DC, for what sir? To tell us what many of us were already aware of? It's going to be big, you said, Phooey!
You and your following jumped ship on 75 million of us Patriots. You arrested no one, not one scoundrel but you all said it's coming, wait for it. Enough already!

You had better have something of substance to show for all the admiration we bestowed on you or your name will just disappear from our lips forever while we deal with the purge / carnage you left for us (dissolution of 2nd amendment).
Let's see what he does in his last days in office...

At the same time, I'm highly disappointed, not only by the outcome but by the reaction of all my circles, where they celebrate Trump's fall, celebrate Biden's ascention and link me articles putting Trump being "ridiculous" by sources that are obviously bias against him. I've stayed quiet for the most part, but it makes my eye twitch, admitedly. Hours just can't pass fast enough since then. Detaching from all that is quite complicated if you ask me, but there's still hope *for now*. We're entering into another lockdown in 2 weeks, by the way. I always feared that whatever happened in the States, would echo in the rest of the world, specially on countries that live under the States' heel. I can see signs of opposition, but will they prevail?
The whole Trump Derangement Syndrome is a category 5 toroidal force of stupidity. The energy of this is extraordinary to observe and it requires us to exert an equal opposing force of knowledge to avoid being swept up into it. This is why others are unable to avoid it.

The patriotic opposition can not win without the guiding light of advance knowledge that the C's encourage us to acquire. They are up against a demonic force so they have to become aware of the 4D STS's support system of this organized tyranny. If and how they will become imbued with this knowledge is the real question.

Thank you, I guess I understand what you mean by that. They are personalities which prefer talking about something rather than actually doing something about that, right? However, by imagining of being in their shoes, I don't rule out possibility that they may consider their talking an important "mission" as they share their "inside" knowledge, rumors, latest hearsay with their followers/public who are interested in this subject and may not follow MSM. They pretend to be alternative source of information with another angle of view (i.e. as far as it relate to the US Elections). It's kind of one of the mouthpieces, among the others, for a wider audience to share what they may know, believe or even are paid for. The question probably would be more about how much truth comes out of these sources and how much they can be trusted by those who are looking for answers. I completely agree with you on this that talking and doing are two different things, no doubt about this. But if they were just speaking truth, wouldn't that be important for the goodness and objectiveness in general?
The thing that they cannot be trusted to do something real or perform investigation in parallel to talking, might be another issue. Not everyone is capable of digging deep, but the persons in question may have connections to those who can. That's why important question is whether information from those individuals can be trusted in general, or not. Have you personally spotted something coming out of them which would convince you that they are unreliable, just from an information source perspective?
Right from the beginning, Powell framed this - on a number of occasions - as 'a conspiracy by the govts of Venezuela, Cuba and China' to rig the election 'from abroad' for 'their ideological ally, Joe Biden'. Aside from this ridiculous 'conspiracy' claim, her more specific claims about Dominion/Smartmatic were still way too vague for the task at hand; to present credible, succinct, verifiable evidence of election fraud in court - and, failing that, to the media. She made bigger claims than she was capable of proving. She 'went massive' when she really ought to have known, as a lawyer who defended Flynn, what's involved in challenging the Establishment. You've got to be impeccable.

Wood's actions were similarly ridiculous: he made unverifiable claims that even any self-respecting 'conspiracy theorist' would be cautious to double-check before going public with them. Which claims specifically? In his case, (almost) ALL of them. And yet he too is an attorney! :headbash:

Last edited:
The whole Trump Derangement Syndrome is a category 5 toroidal force of stupidity. The energy of this is extraordinary to observe and it requires us to exert an equal opposing force of knowledge to avoid being swept up into it. This is why others are unable to avoid it.

The patriotic opposition can not win without the guiding light of advance knowledge that the C's encourage us to acquire. They are up against a demonic force so they have to become aware of the 4D STS's support system of this organized tyranny. If and how they will become imbued with this knowledge is the real question.
This all reminds me of the discussion of pendulums in that book Reality trans surfing that was discussed on the Forum months ago. This is a giant pendulum and attempting to directly oppose it means it will smash you as it has accumulated so much power. The only way to deal with these as I recall was to do something off the wall, like laugh at it or mick it.

Actually in my experience as a healthcare worker. Halcyon is a drug produced to induce sleep, with some horrible side effects.

So words at this point in our language, have been reversed, the rewriting of history comes to mind.. and it will only get worse, for example the mass demonstration in DC, calling them terrorists throughout the MSM and worldwide, on cue, like some emergency broadcast to to the masses. To label those that oppose the official narrative are dissenters and need to be locked up.

Well, over in my part of town, Halcyon is a coffee shop, and coffee is known to wake you up! 😅

A jest.

But you are right that our words and meanings have been reversed. As has everything else these days. But those who ARE more or less awake have no doubt taken notice of this, and in a way, it kind of helps to navigate to the right path.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Trump had no more cards to play. If the debate unsued without interruption for days inside the capitool Trump propably would have had the leverage to settle it with drastic action. Such as a revote in the disputed States to please all sides.

I think Trump should have done his rally on the 5th and not the 6th. And on the 6th he should have deployed the national guard around the capitool to not let the debate be interrupted.

Back
Top Bottom