2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Given the rallying round against him, I wouldn't put it past them. When you challenge them, and they get you in a weak position, they'll go for the juglar. They do NOT like having their ivory tower and powerful self-righteousness assaulted.

Hells forces won over the world electoral and government systems already so this just brings us back to where we were before Trump won in 2016. (that's only if Trump truly has no moves left at this current juncture)

Just going through these many posts, and then where you said "where we were before", this brought up the post WWII gangs out of the pages of Fletcher Prouty's Secret Team, which then brought up the methods out of Doug Valentine's the Phoenix Program - see below.

The Truth Perspective: Interview with Douglas Valentine: The CIA As Organized Crime -- Sott.net

In his book, Valentine (well worth the read) spells out the complex intertwined systems of psyops and integrated corporate and political crime that took over countries by infecting institutions and dividing and pitting each against the other, with war as necessary. It worked the same in Vietnam as it has done in Venezuela, Ukraine, Syria and Libya et cetera. When discussing 'if you see x or y' in a country, Doug would say 'think' of the Phoenix Program. In his book, this program was technologically sparse at the time, yet the imported institutional and corporate components were there only later (last 20-years or so) to have become deeply technological and asymmetrical. Control always the modus operandi, and by any and all means. The press played its part, just as the global corporations play their roles. Education/banking/justice/military/intelligence/media lead this merry dance, and it has come home to roost in the very capital(s) where it was launched and then shared.

Of course, this roots back before WWII, yet the marriage between the technocrats, global bodies (of near every kind) and the psychopaths who had and have organized, became exponential, and as the C's said, the program is now complete.

All this being said (take it for what it is worth), it does not mean people will not carry on Doing what is right, continuing on focusing on what is meaningful as best they can, yet reflectively the STS forces have been at it a long time in 3D - the long game as it is. However as Michael B-C quoted Joe above, his words are well to consider:

So let's keep perspective, keep our senses and keep the faith that our while our 'cosmic' perspective on this entire situation is still theoretical, the practical manifestation of that perspective makes it probably the best one to have. So let's support each other in that and seeing things as they are or as "the universe" sees them, rather than how we would like them to be. At the end of the day, during macro-cosmic collapses or changes like this, we really have not other option than to believe that "the universe" (or some kind of intelligence) knows what it is doing.

I find this noteworthy, and a bit illuminating:

"I, and the people I lead in the Department of Defense, continue to perform our duties in accordance with our oath of office, and will execute the time-honored peaceful transition of power to President-elect Biden on January 20." - A/SD Chris Miller"

This is why they want to impeach so bad. Trump is still a threat to them until the 20th.

Given the rallying round against him, I wouldn't put it past them. When you challenge them, and they get you in a weak position, they'll go for the juglar. They do NOT like having their ivory tower and powerful self-righteousness assaulted.
I hope they do not go too far as they did with JFK.
This could cause riots.

Anyway, there is now a lot of confusion in the USA and everywhere (Europe).

I wonder what is happening in China and Asia, and Russia. When the whole World looks at what is happening in the USA.

By the way, through all this 'All the confusion', there is little talk of the weather in Italy's Spain, and more and more information about the lack of food.

Isn't it legally possible to arrest Biden regarding the Ukraine evidence? Getting it done - another matter.

Please note that yesterday's riot has now been labeled an insurrection.

"I, and the people I lead in the Department of Defense, continue to perform our duties in accordance with our oath of office, and will execute the time-honored peaceful transition of power to President-elect Biden on January 20." - A/SD Chris Miller"

Previously stabbed in the back:
Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller said he coordinated with Vice President Mike Pence and congressional leaders to activate the National Guard and assist officers with taking back the Capitol. He did not mention any contact with President Donald Trump.

Just arrived: some twitter accounts seems to have been closed : Flynn, Powell and a few others

If the Emergency Broadcast System kicks in about now . . .

Man oh man, they are now coming after Trump big time. Gloves off.

I think Trump will do good to get through 2021 without seeing the inside of a jail at this rate. Damn!

Back
Top Bottom