2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Has anyone else heard that Trump is going to do a massive Wikileaks dump of classified information against the leftist powers? All the false flag classified info out in the open.... that would be payback at it best!!!!!

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... https://file.wikileaks.org/file/... These are Clinton’s emails: Index of /file/clinton-emails/

Index file! https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fb...wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI

I haven’t looked through this yet. Hope it’s legit.

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... https://file.wikileaks.org/file/... These are Clinton’s emails: Index of /file/clinton-emails/

Index file! https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fb...wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI

I haven’t looked through this yet. Hope it’s legit.
Saw this going around a week or two ago. It's not legit - old files from previous releases. WikiLeaks hasn't released anything new recently.

@Turgon
In the light of what happened in the last 24-hour since I wrote that, it is even more obvious that acceptance and resignation would have been Trump's best option. His options have narrowed drastically since.

24-hour ago -- With an acceptance+apology+resignation, even in the 12th hour, he could have a legacy, and a life.
He could have challenged, disputed, fought after that all he wanted as an ex-president, any time. He could have had a platform, build his own movement, party, anything and anybody from his family could have run for president in the future. It was all about survival. It was written that he had good instincts. I think he lost that too, not only reason...

vs.

Now -- He is already ostracized, has no allies whatsoever except for some rebel commentators who make a living from click baits, he will be impeached next week and lose any immunity and right to run for office ever, his campaign/finances and life will be scrutinized like never before, and probably will end up in prison for whatever reason. The families of those killed in riots will never get closure, he could at least have had a word for them... His own family will suffer for at least 10 years or until after his death when some rehabilitation will happen. On top of that all, the future is bleak for any political popular-platform, the freedom of expression will be severely restrained, and the Republican party is in shambles. Everyone who ever touched or appeared, supported Trump will be pointed fingers at and stigmatized. This is the purge brought to you by DJT fallout. "With great power comes great responsibility", yeah those are not just words.

After the recounts/challenges/appeals rejection, etc - it was clear that the election results could not be overturned, and there was no legal constitutional path. Was the election stolen? You've been cheated. Swallow it. You didn't think it through. You lost. Accept defeat, regroup and come back stronger with a vengeance. Calculate your moves, have a strategy, but stop p*ssing against the wind thinking that some miracle will happen. Using crowds for political pressure is a no-no and so third-world-country. Again, there was no constitutional path for election results overturn. It's called playing by the rules. You can take shortcuts to achieve results, but those are the results that are counted and there are rules.

Even if there was no violence this week, bringing crowds of supporters to DC was still an affront to democracy and perceived as an intimidation. With violence on top of that and the storming of Congress, and human lives lost, God help us... It's not only the knee-jerk reaction we see right now, but I am afraid this will have even longer-time reaching implications and although I am confident that in the new decade and era to come we'll be more tolerant and less inclined to stigmatize, judge and antagonize and prone to acceptance of any foe's action - it takes and is needed a change of consciousness and heart from him too to be rehabilitated, just thinking in terms of black and white doesn't cut it anymore...

Free speech is officially over. Like the C's said. the Biden presidency represents an almost immediate slide into totalitarianism. We are now going to lose all our freedoms at a rapid pace.
When the C’s said that, I thought we’d have a fake Biden honeymoon period to get everyone on board. But this now feels like the Nazi trial run quote. And their favorite tactic?

BLITZKRIEG!!

24-hour ago -- With an acceptance+apology+resignation, even in the 12th hour, he could have a legacy, and a life.
He could have challenged, disputed, fought after that all he wanted as an ex-president, any time. He could have had a platform, build his own movement, party, anything and anybody from his family could have run for president in the future. It was all about survival. It was written that he had good instincts. I think he lost that too, not only reason...
An apology and resignation would have been more fuel for the fire. He would be admitting that he was wrong and opening himself up for punishment. One does not apologize to psychopaths and live to tell the tale. I think you underestimate the forces that are arrayed against him.

If and how they will become imbued with this knowledge is the real question.
Have you forgotten about that ufo disclosure mandate of 180 days?
Same:
But how much more exposure is needed for anyone who still has a brain to see?

The aliens will save us!
Ufo-Disclosure-Countdown-Covid-Bill.jpg

can anyone tell me what happened to the evidence in Germany?
What happened to Weiner's laptop - the Awan's laptops - Hillary's emails - Seth Rich's emails - the Russiagate docs?

Assuming Trump is ordering declassification of records/documents, what exactly does that mean - where do they go/show up?

UPDATE:
Gen Mcinerney confirms white hat op. He has seen Pelosi’s laptop
It sounds like the songbird is the one who has said, "I'm not going to do this" = Pence???!

Encouraging, but why reveal your hand ahead of time instead of just playing it, giving the enemy time to react and shut it all down?!
More false hope?

If by some stroke of genius he somehow miraculously pulls this off I might to have to write several dozen apology letters, probably including a handwritten note to Trump himself. (Half joking here)

It really looks to me like he's been thrown to the ground and slammed into the dirt and they're just kicking him while he's down; torturing him until someone lands the killing blow. .1% chance some kind of miracle occurs.
I hear you Neil, but remember:

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down.

Twists and Turns

Wait and See

And it may all be pinned on whether humanity makes the right choice. Meanwhile, pray for the best outcome.

From the CHANNEL STATIC thread - post #144:
This from Chat 15, Dec 24. Page 9 of this tread:

"But it is seen as most likely that social media will put a complete ban on Trump's ability to communicate directly with the public, and that will remove TV, fake news, it will remove his Twitter account. And whenever that happens, that's when you know that the storm is upon us, and hopefully that storm won't be more than a day or two, but they originally called it the 'ten days.' [...]"

Twitter permanently bans Trump​

The president’s preferred megaphone is gone

By Jacob Kastrenakes and Makena Kelly Jan 8, 2021, 6:24pm EST

Back
Top Bottom