2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Will never use firefox again in my life. What internet browsers are good alternatives?

Wow not sure but I'm going to dump firefox too.

Mozilla is mostly financed by Alphabet in exchange to have Google as the main search engine by default in Firefox. Some pressure have certainly been exercised.
Didn't realize that, good to know!

I've tried Opera in the past and it was pretty good. I think there are a lot of open source browsers these day.

What about Brave browser: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker | Brave Browser ?

Two thousand years back, Cassius Dio wrote about Roman democracy as " Politicians betting on people, people betting on Politicians". Nothing has changed. Politicians need dedicated cadre, offices, promotion material and so on for all this. Either candidate has to put it from his pocket ( mean needs to fill it back one way or other) or take it from whoever had. the ideal of "Elected by People, for the people" itself never really existed whether one calls democracy or communism or other variations.

To start, there is no freedom, it is an illusion of freedom(I mean it's all over the world). No body can tell that better than George Carlin.

I always wondered about this Victory/Loser business highly prevalent in America (probably even in the West). Highly evident in American football games. Teams fight to the tooth and nail to the last second, if they lose by 1 point out of sheer bad luck, they come to fans and apoligize and talk as if they screwed up and fans go happy. It is ridiculous to consider this. There is a saying that there is no winners in War. It is common people who pay for it, some may come out with some booty, it is the big pigs that is funding on both sides who are real winners and nobody seems to bother about them when they send their kids to the War.

True, they will destroy themselves, in the process they destroy lot of us too. But, there is nothing we can do except be "Wise as serpant, Gentle as Dove". With 50% OP's in the population who can be molded whatever the way they can, options are few or none.

IMO this is the issue with Trump using military. USA is not a country like Pakistan or Syria or Lybia where one military leader can pull the levers to change Govt. It's the world's largest military (Probably Since Atlantian times 10,000 years back) with footprint in 3/4 of the world, run by complicated systems with numerous alphabetical soup agencies where nobody knows who the other person is. Top of it all, C's suggest that Pentgon itself has some 4D territories. He can try, but it all depends on how much military guys he can attract showing popular support.

We can only speculate on this. if Trump boldly resurrect military rule, there are factions who are willing to join? But, that means lot of blood bath than one protester getting shot and with probable risk of Trump himself get killed.

Yep, Now, Deepstate can say 'See, we had been saying Trump a is Russian Puppet. No body listened. Now he joined Telegram and it is proof'. Nothing can change how many laptops, scandals exposes any body. It is on a assumption Law and order exist. If it did, Killary should had been behind the bar long ago along 50% of Washington she wants to take with her.

Probably, Trump is the last stand( if we can call that way) before Universe takes over. 4D STS has a free reign and they don't have ability to understand Universe's balancing force. It is not like "Dorothy pouring water to dissolves the witch" scenario. Witch is back with vengeance. Maybe the exposure of injustice against the Trump will trigger disintegration of United States, thus spoiling the 4D STS plans.

With 70% of Americans with no meaningful savings, almost all the small industry destroyed due to COVID hysteria, the Govt. assistance reduced to very low levels and this awareness of the "How rigged system is", there is will be massive suppressed anger, material and psychic suffering that calls for the Universe to respond. Remember C's comments about Asian psunami. They also said wayback in 2010, cosmic energies are pouring into earth. Let's see how it goes.
George Carlin was such a genius.

I've read up to page 297 and I'm stunned by some of the comments. Before Trump suffered his false defeat everyone (or almost) here held Trump in high esteem. Now Trump isn't acting as some would like (to believe they know better than Trump what it's right to do in his position) so this man becomes almost a scumbag in their eyes, forgetting at the same time all that he's done well for four years. No one knows what he's going to do now, but whatever he is already being tried here by some. Please wait at least a few days before condemning him. I repeat this man is not just anyone and even if he fails he does not deserve to get so petty remarks.

Wow not sure but I'm going to dump firefox too.

Didn't realize that, good to know!

I've tried Opera in the past and it was pretty good. I think there are a lot of open source browsers these day.

What about Brave browser: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker | Brave Browser ?

Brave is fantastic. Been using it for years. Definitely the best browser out there. The founder is the former CEO of Mozilla; got forced out for being a Christian. So Brave is also unlikely to get subverted by SJWs.

Ok if you want information instal Telegram app
Sidney Powell

But now dont Know what Channel is official

Disclose.tv
Observing world events unfold in the grand theatre of our time.

Official Trump account at Telegram - need to be verified

45th President of the United States of America 🇺🇸 @contact_trump

I believe they are all fake.
See this post here -

24 hours passes, and nothing happens. So these same people go back to the source and the story has changed again. He DID do something, but it's gonna be even BIGGER now! Please wait 7 days.

And on, and on, and on it goes...
This reminds me of different psychics and/or channelers and groups predicting things such as the 'Galactic Harmonic Convergence' (forget if that was the exact term) will be on such and such date and such and such will happen. Then when nothing happens there is always an explanation by the person or group to their followers that seems to explain why and then the next prediction, etc is given. I think this is talked about by Laura in numerous places, such as in the Wave. I will try to find it today.

Well, the terms "GIANT VOICE" refers to communication system used by the military bases :

Note : site is super slow to just display the page, timeout'ing 1x on 2

Thanks, @dredger for the "slow link".

It is an interesting coincidence that Trump used that term "Giant Voice". Maybe there are communication interferences coming that they are preparing for.

From the site:

LIFE-SAVING INTEGRATION

From voice and tone speaker arrays and strobe light warnings, to digital dissemination of critical information and updates, our integrated military notification systems are comprehensive and immensely functional.

• Our systems have the ability to integrate and function with existing Desk Top Alert (DTA) and AtHoc network crisis communication systems.
  • CompuLert™ NEXGen collaborates with or piggybacks existing site fire panels, including those by SimplexGrinnell, Siemens, Monaco, Honeywell, Tyco and Johnson Control systems.
  • ASC provides both hardware and software solutions, encompassing the complete range of facility communication channels into a multi-level, vertically-integrated approach to notification.
ASC stands at the forefront of government mass notification and emergency alerting systems. We’re on the front line of defense against the worst of the worst, protecting staff and providing military personnel with the information and tools for complete peace of mind. Our hardware and software solutions are responsible for real-time, actionable communications, imperative to base operations.

It's us against everyone!

ErTc1hWXIAE1PDy

If you want to throw up in your mouth a little, peruse these screenshots of redditors delightedly snitching out friends and family who attended the rally to the FBI.

View attachment 41469View attachment 41470View attachment 41471View attachment 41472View attachment 41473View attachment 41474

That's pretty terrifying, not going to lie. But you know what is scarier than having your family snitch on you? Being the family member that snitches on your family. These people, when the veil comes down and are forced to look at their actions without rose-colored glasses, will collapse under the weight of the realization of what they've done. If they are allowed to reincarnate, and not be smashed into primal atoms, then they will absolutely find themselves in the most terror-filled dystopian reality, and there will be no one to save them. Everyone else will have moved on without a second thought, and without looking back. There will be no escape from that reality, at least not till the end of the next cycle. There will be no saving grace or hope of a way out, and it will be just a prolonged stepping stone on their path of total dissolution, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Be grateful you are not them, and that we are still in a reality that DOES offer a saving grace. This is our last hope, our last chance. Let that give you strength and courage to move forward knowing that no matter what, you will make it to a better tomorrow.

Hello Everyone, I've fallen behind following this thread. I hear Trump has joined Parler and I'd like to follow him there. The problem is there are about 30 Donald J Trumps! Does anyone know the real one? Thanks this may have been provided already but I can't sift through it all at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom