The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Does Twitter start to ban messages about snowy weather? Here is what I get: "The following media includes potentially sensitive content."!

View attachment 41495

Once clicked:

View attachment 41496
Everything works for me - although I wonder if this is not the time to make Screenshots posts on the twitter.

It's possible that the twitter uses an algorithm that is just adapted to and subordinate to a user group, which censors weather changes.

Now seems to be the time for the second part of Europe.... -15 / - 35 C.

In Poland the temperature of -20 had already occurred before.

You will pay attention to sudden pressure changes.

81nVgPbIHa.gif

Check this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Now seems to be the time for the second part of Europe.... -15 / - 35 C.

In Poland the temperature of -20 had already occurred before.

You will pay attention to sudden pressure changes.

I'm not denying it's cold - but the model referenced is for the 850 hPa height (~4500 feet above the surface) so is slightly more dramatic than expected temperatures on the ground. The 2m height model from the same site shows a better approximation for the surface.

I'm not denying it's cold - but the model referenced is for the 850 hPa height (~4500 feet above the surface) so is slightly more dramatic than expected temperatures on the ground. The 2m height model from the same site shows a better approximation for the surface.
Oh you are right, thank you for your improvement - below the correct forecasts for 24.01.2021Screenshot_10.png
mZrdnVgz3q.gif
BdCWqejFQI.gif

Last edited:
This a kind of digression but apparently the CCP (the Chinese Communist Party) destroy wood-burner or coal-burning stove and confiscate wood and coal, only allowing gaz heating installation who only a few can afford, "to save the planet". All this in a cold winter.
I don't know if it's true or if it's in a limit area but would be interesting if someone have the time to investigate.
Seen in this French video starting at 7'38:

Central Spain records temperatures of -25C (-13F) after snowstorm

People in central Spain are struggling as a deep freeze follows the weekend's heavy snow, leading to treacherous conditions.
Officials have warned the elderly to stay at home.
At least seven people have died due to the weather - the two latest victims were homeless people in Barcelona.
The temperature plunged to -25C (-13F) in Molina de Aragón and Teruel, in mountains east of Madrid - Spain's coldest night for at least 20 years.
Deep snow left by Storm Filomena has turned to ice, disrupting transport. There has been an extraordinary quantity of snow and ice for Spain, where winters are usually quite mild.

'Spanish Siberia'​

Molina de Aragón, where the coldest overnight temperature was recorded, is 197km (122 miles) north-east of Madrid. It lived up to its nickname, "the Spanish Siberia".
"We're going to have this cold for a few more days, but we all pull together," local woman Yoli Asensio told the BBC's Guy Hedgecoe.
"Day-to-day life is difficult," she added. "There's so much snow about, the access to homes and roads is blocked. Some older people have had falls."
Central Spain records temperatures of -25C after snowstorm

Consequences of frost in Spain (Murcia region, January 12, 2021):

1430578918.jpg

1430578921.jpg

1430578942.jpg

1430578943.jpg

1430578945.jpg

1430578964.jpg

In other regions of Spain, judging by the shocking photographs, the situation is no better. Olive trees, vineyards, tomatoes and other vegetables are also destroyed somewhere!

FOTO8808.jpg

Dan%CC%83os-Olivar-Filomena.jpg

Looks like people are going to become painfully aware that snow and freezing (another ice age) is going to be far worse than the supposed global warming ever could have been. Or not. The world does seem to be inhabited by some really idiotic people nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom