Dumbest fear mongering I've seen as of yet. So we should all starve instead?

What fascinates & worries me

is, that (if) people really believe this kind of (grave) propaganda... I mean, what would a true pandemic be like ? Certainly something far more visible; e.g. death roaming the streets, death and illness affecting many of our friends and families. Something like the dignity of the Black Death or similar.

I just can't wrap my mind around that modern people don't seem to distinguish the range of extreme opposites; a true pandemic vs fake pandemic, the latter which we are living in right now. Or could it be, that people do deep down react over that something is off ? I mean, somewhere deep down in a lost corner of their mind - but aren't awake enough to bring it up to the surface, into the light, identifying that there is indeed something off ?

At my work space at the Stockholm Subway

One example; I have noticed among my colleagues at work, that there are quite a lot of people who do notice a strong contradiction; a Pandemic vs No extra overall mortality is just impossible.

It's just so... fascinating - and incredible sad, as well worrisome - that we have come 'so far', in our 'modern times'.... to be so endlessly easily fooled (for the most). The other problem is, that people by default easily accept into the vaccination paradigm as being something beneficial.

They may wake up - only to go down because of that.

I speak a lot about this with my colleagues

at work (since May 2020) revolving faulty PCR tests, the flawed works of mRNA 'vaccines', the issues with masks regarding oxygen and CO2 back breathing, collection of bacteria in the lungs, the shady "origin" of a virus, and the hidden aspects steering this Plandemic...

I am sure some people think I am a pain in the a.. :scared::wow:

(Swedes are really not open to tell you what they... think) So, it is a very strange feeling for me, trying to balance the powers between the company's (and Swedish Governments) official Plandemic narrative vs the real underpinnings behind.

People easily get tired here, when you explain what exactly happens behind PCR tests, and the works that mRNA vaccines have on human health.

*sigh*

is, that (if) people really believe this kind of (grave) propaganda... I mean, what would a true pandemic be like ? Certainly something far more visible; e.g. death roaming the streets, death and illness affecting many of our friends and families. Something like the dignity of the Black Death or similar.

I just can't wrap my mind around that modern people don't seem to distinguish the range of extreme opposites; a true pandemic vs fake pandemic, the latter which we are living in right now. Or could it be, that people do deep down react over that something is off ? I mean, somewhere deep down in a lost corner of their mind - but aren't awake enough to bring it up to the surface, into the light, identifying that there is indeed something off ?

One example; I have noticed among my colleagues at work, that there are quite a lot of people who do notice a strong contradiction; a Pandemic vs No extra overall mortality is just impossible.

It's just so... fascinating - and incredible sad, as well worrisome - that we have come 'so far', in our 'modern times'.... to be so endlessly easily fooled (for the most). The other problem is, that people by default easily accept into the vaccination paradigm as being something beneficial.

at work (since May 2020) revolving faulty PCR tests, the flawed works of mRNA 'vaccines', the issues with masks regarding oxygen and CO2 back breathing, collection of bacteria in the lungs, the shady "origin" of a virus, and the hidden aspects steering this Plandemic...

(Swedes are really not open to tell you what they... think) So, it is a very strange feeling for me, trying to balance the powers between the company's (and Swedish Governments) official Plandemic narrative vs the real underpinnings behind.

People easily get tired here, when you explain what exactly happens behind PCR tests, and the works that mRNA vaccines have on human health.

*sigh*
I think same as you. How people do not know how a true pandemia is, or plague, we would see bodies on the streets, people burning bodies on the streets because of the huge numbers of deaths, etc. But I think people have never read about the Black Death, maybe they think the Black Death is a fiction. It is astonishing. And fascinating. How they believe anything no matter what. And when you talk to some of them you see that they have some insights but their brain is confuse. They have a discourse plain of contradictions and they are not aware of it. They are also stressed. Tired. Overwhelmed by the news. By the propaganda. Again, they are like our ancestors during the war: tired, depressed, gray inside, saying their hope that everything will come as before like those during the war said also "when the war will finished everything will be ok". The vaccine is the salvation for them but if it was how come people that are vaccinated still wear a mask? and how about all the stores are closing, and the hotels also, how come we can not go outside between 10pm and 6am, why?

They know it is absurd, one part of them, but the other part is stronger, the part of fear and insecurity. They are, it seems to me, in a vicious circle.

I think same as you. How people do not know how a true pandemia is, or plague, we would see bodies on the streets, people burning bodies on the streets because of the huge numbers of deaths, etc. But I think people have never read about the Black Death, maybe they think the Black Death is a fiction. It is astonishing. And fascinating. How they believe anything no matter what. And when you talk to some of them you see that they have some insights but their brain is confuse. They have a discourse plain of contradictions and they are not aware of it. They are also stressed. Tired. Overwhelmed by the news. By the propaganda. Again, they are like our ancestors during the war: tired, depressed, gray inside, saying their hope that everything will come as before like those during the war said also "when the war will finished everything will be ok". The vaccine is the salvation for them but if it was how come people that are vaccinated still wear a mask? and how about all the stores are closing, and the hotels also, how come we can not go outside between 10pm and 6am, why?

They know it is absurd, one part of them, but the other part is stronger, the part of fear and insecurity. They are, it seems to me, in a vicious circle.

I noticed one argument

that stuck out among my colleagues, regarding Covid vaccinations - which was that some of them consider to take the "vaccine", because they got tired of "all the bull" (e.g. restrictions, air travel, etc). It leans towards what you wrote, @loreta. A sort of vaccine "salvation". I assume this kind of thinking relies on "taking short cuts"; the assumption of getting quicker/finally to the 'good stuff' (again).

* rolling my eyes * :nuts:

RT is the first major network to pick up on this case now

Bravo RT!
And this:

"An alleged cache of email exchanges between EU officials and the European Medicines Agency show that the drug regulator was uncomfortable about fast-tracking approval for the Pfizer and Moderna Covid jabs, Le Monde has reported. "

Officials at the European Medicines Agency knew there were problems with the vaccine but were 'pressured' to approve it. Reports of deaths and severe neurological reactions are increasing daily. It's obvious a mass tragedy is unfolding:-(

And this:

"An alleged cache of email exchanges between EU officials and the European Medicines Agency show that the drug regulator was uncomfortable about fast-tracking approval for the Pfizer and Moderna Covid jabs, Le Monde has reported. "

Officials at the European Medicines Agency knew there were problems with the vaccine but were 'pressured' to approve it. Reports of deaths and severe neurological reactions are increasing daily. It's obvious a mass tragedy is unfolding:-(

Looks like politicians are pressurising the Doctors which is a big no no.

Disaster is unfolding indeed and we're witnessing it in real time.

Added: Just to share a funny story.

So when the above was only on Facebook, I shared with some "friends". They immediately dismissed it saying it was fake news and the son / mum were lying. They said if it was true why didn't they go to a major news network.

I then shared the RT news today and guess what... They are like it's fake, it's Russia propaganda.

Basically there's a swathe of the British population that won't believe anything about vaccine injuries until they see it on the BBC.

Talk about being BRAINWASHED and fully immersed in your own country's propaganda! The government has really done a good job in this country.

*sigh*
One foot in "Matrix" and one foot in "truth".

That is the "position" of almost all members of this forum.

And it does not matter what country in the world it is. Where we are it will be difficult to maintain the "balance".

I encourage everyone.

Not sure how much there is to this. It's been out for a few days and there are just a handful of brief articles about it.

Vaccine appears to change nothing, at least as far as "containment" measures go. New articles out today.

Interestingly, it coincides that, there is a data leaked from Pfizer and, later or... this one announces that there will be delays in the delivery of vaccines to the EU and other countries, to increase their production capacity (??).
And one has the idea that, being big "world class" company, it had done it's numbers well.
I wonder if it would be possible to take adverse reactions into account.

Pfizer temporarily reduces European deliveries of vaccine

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — U.S. pharmaceutical company Pfizer confirmed Friday it will temporarily reduce deliveries to Europe of its COVID-19 vaccine while it upgrades production capacity to 2 billion doses per year.

The EU Commission chief said she’d immediately called Pfizer’s CEO. But in an indication the issue might go beyond Europe, Canada’s government said it was also affected.
Line Fedders, a spokeswoman for Pfizer Denmark, said that to meet the new 2 billion dose target Pfizer is upscaling production at its plant in Puurs, Belgium, which “presupposes adaptation of facilities and processes at the factory which requires new quality tests and approvals from the authorities.”

“As a consequence, fewer doses will be available for European countries at the end of January and the beginning of February,” she said.

Interestingly, it coincides that, there is a data leaked from Pfizer and, later or... this one announces that there will be delays in the delivery of vaccines to the EU and other countries, to increase their production capacity (??).
And one has the idea that, being big "world class" company, it had done it's numbers well.
I wonder if it would be possible to take adverse reactions into account.

Pfizer temporarily reduces European deliveries of vaccine

I think Pfizer vaccines days are numbered.

They will try to phase it out without declaring it's unsafe - they'll probably blame logistics and manufacturing. Either way, the quicker they take it out of market the better.

The Moderna one as well doesn't look nice but unlike Pfizer, Moderna is not yet in circulation in the same numbers. These adverse effects will come and they'll be worse owing to Moderna never having made anything approved for humans before. The CEO also looks like a classic psycho and displays high levels of superficial charm to disarm his prey.

Back
Top Bottom