And this:

"An alleged cache of email exchanges between EU officials and the European Medicines Agency show that the drug regulator was uncomfortable about fast-tracking approval for the Pfizer and Moderna Covid jabs, Le Monde has reported. "

Officials at the European Medicines Agency knew there were problems with the vaccine but were 'pressured' to approve it. Reports of deaths and severe neurological reactions are increasing daily. It's obvious a mass tragedy is unfolding:-(

Just think about it...

European Medicines Agency knew there were problems with the vaccine and were "pressured" to approve it.

SERIOUSLY ?!

What the heck is such a health colossus even good for, if it fails so completely the way it does in the most concerning area regarding the health of EU citizens ? By approving something so unproven, untested and experimental mRNA "Vaccines". Without any good solid science behind.

I just can't wrap my mind around it as a human being. What kind of means does the dark elite use, to successfully pressure so many governments and authorities, to go along it with ?! Are they all psychopaths ? That can't be the the whole truth...

I spent the weekend with some siblings, helping to clear the home of a recently deceased hoarder (brother of my brother in law). Cause of death is a mystery, but after looking at his medications, and going through his possessions, I think I know how he might have died. I never met him, only heard stories about him over the many years, but that is a subject for a different day.
Perhaps a good idea to mask up in the home, I thought, but it was actually pretty clean, just packed floor to ceiling in every room with stuff. No dust, no odors, no dead bugs, no discernible mold, clean clothes, fixtures and sheets. I wore a regular (blue surgical type) mask for a bit and had intense facial itching and a constant nasal run while it was on. Not good! Fibers were very irritating. I warned the others I had to remove it and to just keep some distance.
Anyway, my brother leaned on me hard to get the vaccine. I reminded him of my horrible reactions to bee, wasp and hornet stings in childhood and told him to research the subject, that it is not recommended for such people.
Turns out his daughter (an RN of about 25, morbidly obese) is very ill with Covid, and he made her get the vaccine while ill! Now she's seriously ill. I told him that was just nuts. All I could say was it was nuts to expose people while she was sick. I avoided getting into the other stuff. Her mom (an MD), also insisted on it. All agree I'm off my rocker for not praising her bravery.
My excuse for not taking it is a history of Stevens-Johnson reactions to Septra and severe allergy to Hymenoptera. Not recommended for such people. Not taking any chances.
A hospital where I work offered it to me, but the medical director I think will err on the side of caution. I'm laid off at the moment due to a proliferation of Covid cases there with staff and patients. No outside contractors allowed in now.
I have a small circle of professional colleage/girlfriends here. Some of us went to professional school together and some of us met taking the state board exams. We used to meet pretty regularly to hang out, network, destress. Almost always we'd carve out time together at continuing education events, and other times. Well, I'm not invited anymore because I'm not vaccinated, even though my excuse and concerns for my health are valid (by their standards). Response: Just take your Epi-Pen, you'll be fine! I have not mentioned anything else to them, because it is just hopeless. No real loss. Last week, I was told to "unfriend" the most dominant of this pack if I believed the recent ruckus in DC had anything to do with anyone other than "the hate-filled Trump-loving racists that are destroying our democracy. *sigh* I did not unfriend her as requested, just because it is useful (and entertaining) for me to see what people are saying.
My niece now seems to be getting better, fortunately. I was seriously worried about her. I still am worried for what may be down the road.

Last edited:
Regarding "vaccine or gene therapy" and hidden purposes, there is precedent for voiding or nullifying a law that is
"Administered by public authority with an evil eye and an unequal hand" (the phraseology used in court rulings)
It is a foundation of civil rights law rooted in the 14th amendment. Equal protection under the law has been codified to overturn acts with veiled agendas. Imagine the lawsuits on business and gov't if the "evil eye" parts of this whole business were to be revealed.

After nine deaths from bubonic plague were reported in Chinatown, the city health office, with support from state and federal health officials, ordered a quarantine of a 12-block area that prevented thousands of residents from leaving. The order ignored evidence that the disease was spread by rats, not humans — and the quarantine applied only to Chinese Americans, carving out a handful of homes and other buildings owned by whites.

In a lawsuit by a grocer named Jew Ho, the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said a limited quarantine of the death sites might have been justified, but there was no authority “to enforce any ordinance in this city that shall discriminate against any class of persons in favor of another.”

The appeals court quoted an 1886 appeals court ruling in another case from San Francisco’s Chinatown, a challenge to an ordinance requiring a permit to operate a laundry in a wooden building — permits that were regularly denied to Chinese Americans and granted to others. The high court said the government could not enforce a law that, though neutral on its face, was “administered by public authority with an evil eye and an unequal hand.”

“The Constitution requires that you treat similarly situated people similarly,” said Michelle Mello, a Stanford professor of law and medicine. “If this affected only people of Asian descent, it would be a different conversation.

What a misuse of some very talented kids, to encourage people in the UK to take the vaccine. In the description, it says, " So with the ongoing race between injections and infections which is particularly acute in the UK at the moment, we figured we'd chip in to try to encourage anyone who might be wavering or hesitant to go ahead and get vaccinated against COVID-19." They put in some of the "conspiracy theories" so maybe it's a subtle way to get those out there without the video being banned?

Finally, a UK case that somehow made the news, albeit only local news. Saw this on UK column

"I didn't have an underlying health condition that was expected to trigger a reaction," said Coun Akhtar.
"But the flu-like snuffles and muscle ache kicked in, followed by a horrendous fever. When I closed my eyes to lay down I felt like the top of my scalp was melting and sliding down my face. It was horrible.

"I was really struggling with my breathing, I was so short of breath. So we called the ambulance and I was taken straight to A&E.

Despite going through such an experience, this is what he then says

"I’m glad I got a jab because, at this point, our choice is between getting Covid or getting vaccinated. And we all know which is worse.
"Everyone definitely needs to get their vaccination as soon as it's offered to them, so that we can start to get some control on the disease.
Like... excuse my language... WTF!

Aloha everyone, just wanted to pop in here and share the new link to Del Bigtree.

Del Bigtree in Washington DC Jan 6 2021 #Banned from YouTube

This happened on Jan 6, 2021. I went to DC to show support, and ran into Del Bigtree! Wow! He gave a brilliant speech, short & sweet!
Amazingly Simple EZ to digest information on the coronavirus, (common cold).
And a simple solution to this entire dilemma, turn off the tv!

Del , mentions in his speech, how the media will portray this day to be a 'super-spreader' event, and blame Trump supporters for upcoming deaths. Very Wow!
Thanks again!

(Full articule translated)

Documents leaked: Pfizer used vaccines of "different quality" in commercial batches than those tested, according to hacked emails from the European Medicines Agency

On 9 December 2020, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) warned that it had been hacked into confidential documents on Covid-19 vaccines and exchanges with Pfizer-BioNTech companies. The French newspaper Le Monde published some of these documents, arousing great controversy. The set includes some twenty documents, mainly concerning the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine evaluation file. It also includes 19 emails, exchanged between 10 and 25 November by various agency officials.

The EMA came out to say that some of the documents had been "manipulated", but the European agency had to acknowledge, in an exchange with Le Monde, that "The leaked emails reflect problems and discussions that have taken place".

Among the e-mails, which are duly dated, with the various recipients visible, five point to the pressure that the European Medicines Agency was facing to approve the first Covid-19 vaccine expressly. On 19 November, a senior EMA official referred to a telephone conference with the European Commission held in "a rather tense, sometimes even unpleasant atmosphere". The next day, in an exchange with the Danish Medicines Agency, the same official said he was surprised that Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, had "clearly identified the two vaccines that could be approved before the end of the year [Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna]. There are still problems with both," he said.

It is about some of these "problems" that the other documents hacked in December 2020 relate. It became known that in November the European Agency raised three "major objections" to this vaccine:

1. Certain manufacturing sites had not yet been inspected;

2- data on commercial batches of vaccine were still missing

3-most importantly, the available data revealed qualitative differences between commercial batches and those used during clinical trials. It is on this last point that the evaluators seem most concerned.

According to Le Monde: "Indeed, to move from a clinical stage to a commercial stage, manufacturers have had to change their manufacturing processes, they have also invested in new production lines and new factories. These changes could explain the differences in the exact composition of the vaccines, in particular a decrease in the degree of RNA integrity. This is the crucial element of this vaccine, which, once injected into cells, enables the production of the virus' Spike protein and thus teaches the immune system to recognise this pathogen and neutralise it. The vaccines used in the clinical trials had between 69% and 81% 'intact' RNA, i.e. the entire sequence used to produce the Spike protein. In contrast, data on the batches produced on these new production lines revealed lower percentages, 59% on average. Some batches even dropped to 51% and 52%". The latter was considered a "critical point" by the EMA on 23 November.

The question arises as to whether this lower level of RNA could not only affect the effectiveness of the vaccination but also its safety, because whoever says that less RNA is integrated, says more impurities, especially of truncated RNA. "We often have slightly shorter or slightly longer RNA in these products. We filter according to the size of the molecule, but this filtration is difficult on a large scale," says Steve Pascolo, a researcher at the University Hospital of Zurich, who has worked for twenty years on RNA vaccines (co-founder of CureVac in 2000, he left this company and now has joint projects with BioNTech). These truncated RNAs can obviously no longer be translated into Spike protein.

A screenshot of an email exchanged on 30 November between the EMA and manufacturers confirms this: "These issues are considered critical, especially in the context of the novelty of this type of product and the limited experience. A stricter control strategy is therefore expected.

Three days later, on 3 December, suspiciously, the Wall Street Journal published an article reporting a problem with the production of the Pfizer vaccine. "Some of the first batches of raw materials did not meet the standards. We fixed the problem, but we ran out of time to respond to the shipments scheduled for this year". The "person directly involved in the development of the Pfizer vaccine", explains one "person directly involved in the development of the Pfizer vaccine". Any links to the information that was eventually leaked? Pfizer declined to comment and only mentioned the ongoing EMA research on the cyber attack.

On Friday 15 January, BioNTech and Pfizer again announced delays in deliveries, citing necessary work at the Belgian plant in Puurs.

Following the scandal over the leak of this information, the Agency came out to defend Pfizer, saying that this problem had "been solved" and noting that it was "unlikely" that these truncated RNA molecules could be translated into proteins or peptides and therefore cause undesirable effects.

The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was approved on 21 December 2020 by the EMA, three weeks after the UK and two weeks after the US. a delay which was considered "difficult to accept" by the European Commission.

According to an email exchange between EMA colleagues on 19 November: "Whatever we do, whether it is speeding up the process to align ourselves [with other agencies] or taking the time to have a solid guarantee (...), the EMA will have to face questions and criticism from various parties (European Commission, Member States, European Parliament, media, general public)," wrote a senior EMA official. However, he did not foresee that a cyber-attack could expose many of the sensitive data that were made public.

What a misuse of some very talented kids, to encourage people in the UK to take the vaccine. In the description, it says, " So with the ongoing race between injections and infections which is particularly acute in the UK at the moment, we figured we'd chip in to try to encourage anyone who might be wavering or hesitant to go ahead and get vaccinated against COVID-19." They put in some of the "conspiracy theories" so maybe it's a subtle way to get those out there without the video being banned?

Ffs....not suprised, but always this shit is sickening.

So when the above was only on Facebook, I shared with some "friends". They immediately dismissed it saying it was fake news and the son / mum were lying. They said if it was true why didn't they go to a major news network.

I then shared the RT news today and guess what... They are like it's fake, it's Russia propaganda.
Snap! I believe a lot of us have experienced similar situations. I most certainly have.

I try sharing general information regarding all aspects of this scamdemic, but of course all this info isn't reliable because it is coming from independent journalists/scientists and the like. So then I quote actual CDC statistics instead, and am told "you can't believe anything the CDC says..." *le sigh*

It's a lose/lose situation. At this point there seems to be zero point in sharing information anymore. All it does is anger the covidians and mark the truth speakers as even bigger outcasts and conspiracy theorists. This is my experience anyway. It has not been pleasant.

Vaccine appears to change nothing, at least as far as "containment" measures go. New articles out today.

It's utter insanity. And despite Scomo saying the 'vaccine' would not be mandatory, there are increasingly more articles appearing strongly hinting or suggesting the opposite (far more than I have included below).

If a COVID vaccine becomes an occupational requirement for health workers, hospitals and other organisations need to include middle managers in the development and roll-out of programs. They can then help ensure staff members understand the rationale for the mandate, which staff members are targeted and why.

VACCINE WILL BE VOLUNTARY - BUT SOME WORKPLACES WILL REQUIRE IT

Mr Morrison has repeatedly pledged that the vaccine will be voluntary and will not be part of Australia’s “no jab, no pay” welfare rules.

However, he conceded on Thursday that some employers may require vaccination on workplace health and safety grounds.

It may also become a requirement of international air travel to Australia to protect against visitors bringing new strains of the virus here.
Gotta love the complete contradiction there in almost the same breath!

Yet another example of how nothing that comes out of these lying politicians faceholes can be believed.

OMG, that's disgusting! This dad should be really ashamed of himself – which of course he isn't since he thinks he's just being helpful. Another misinformed and deluded useful idiot doing the devil's bidding.

Good idea, doing a nice music video like this, getting into details of ridiculous conspiracy theories like:
Bill Gates implanting viruses in his products. Trust him! Take the jab!
Governments experimenting on their own people. Trust them! Take the jab!
Depopulation Agendas. What nonsense! Take the jab!
Adverse events. No such thing! Take the jab!

Suggested melody: Amazing Grace.
Final line: I once was blind, but now I see. I'll take my jab for thee.

Back
Top Bottom