Why People Will Start Dying a Few Months After the First mRNA "Vaccinations"

Delores Cahill explains the significance of a 2012 paper on SARS immunization which revealed subsequent deaths among animals and children that had received the vaccine. Thirteen-minute video.

2012 paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3335060/pdf/pone.0035421.pdf

Your suggestion means ?

that it is highly coordinated - not just on the level of planning the plandemic, but also on the level of executing in such an aligned way ? We do see the coordination of dark behavior from governments and authorities on a global scale now (in ways we never have seen before).

But 'somebody' must have made a super push - being able to align so many different puppets the same way / on a global scale ? (quite a logistic challenge, I must say) I do keep in mind that the 4D STS energies are infusing the 3D world stage !
It seems to be a more or less coordinated game and the consortium would be the direct link to the hyperdimensional aspects.
To think about this as a logistic challenge might involve too much 3d thinking.
And with the programming so carefully brought in place over such a long period of time a smooth running in times of full activation seems to be a given as we can witness in this Rona craziness.
And maybe what can be perceived as some super push is just the natural cause of things-that we're dancing in a cosmic-cyclic rhythm and at this point with the wave approaching everything gains momentum. Everything that is gets amplified.
Civilisations have thrived and were annihilated before. And as research shows the times before the decline were more often than not plagued with all sorts of evil in concerted efforts.

My youngest daughter just informed me she does not want to hear from me again because I sent her a few articles on the safety of the covid vaccine. We went through the last four years keeping our relationship intact even though we were on different sides politically, but this covid vaccine issue finally destroyed our relationship. This seems to be a major sacred cow for many people. I did not think sending a few article on the safety of the vaccine was interfering with her free will or pushing boundaries but I guess so. I know many people have lost relationships with their loved ones over the past years but it still hurts. and for what? sharing information? I long for this world to be over. But I think there are still many lessons I need to learn. I'm still here. Some days are just harder than others.

Here is a 10 min. video of Robert Kennedy Jr. talking about the vaccine. I don't know if this information has been posted or not. This is a long list. Thought I'd share just in case. In it he talks about how just getting the vaccine will not stop a person from still spreading the virus. He said it will be like Typhoid Mary with many super spreaders because they will think they are safe

Didier Raoult explain that Remdesivir treatment generate coronavirus mutations (10:15) so you probably select mutants which are now resistant to immunity.

"You did the sorcerer apprentice, you created a virus which is finally resistant to antibody and which is able to spread. Some suspect this is what happened with the English mutant"

New England journal.jpg

The video (French):

Didier Raoult explain that Remdesivir treatment generate coronavirus mutations (10:15) so you probably select mutants which are now resistant to immunity.

"You did the sorcerer apprentice, you created a virus which is finally resistant to antibody and which is able to spread. Some suspect this is what happened with the English mutant"

View attachment 41843

The video (French):

I am confued

Didn’t Prof Dolores Calhill from WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE state that it is the development of antibodies which are the biggest threat (after you got injected with the mRNA vaccine which makes cells replicate the (artificial) virus fragment to become part of our bodies.

That then leads to that when the person meets a natural virus “in the wild” - the antibodies will attack ALL human cells, e.g. the body itself due to that the virus particles now are a prt of tour human cells.

I am not sure in what way or how Remdesivir would or could lead to virus mutations which makes “the virus” immune to antibodies ? What does that even mean ?

Also keep in mind that viruses always and constantly mutate/change (seen from the Germ Theory perspective)

The Corona virus family in itself isn’t a threat for a good functional immune system.

(Regarding Gilead’s Remdesivir - i do not argue against the a possibility that it does something funky to the body, beaides being toxic. Given the sinister fingerprints and death the company has left behind in humanity, with their “products”).

I am confued

Didn’t Prof Dolores Calhill from WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE state that it is the development of antibodies which are the biggest threat (after you got injected with the mRNA vaccine which makes cells replicate the (artificial) virus fragment to become part of our bodies.

That then leads to that when the person meets a natural virus “in the wild” - the antibodies will attack ALL human cells, e.g. the body itself due to that the virus particles now are a prt of tour human cells.
The Remdesivir have noting to do with mRNA vaccine. This is a broad-spectrum antiviral medication.

I am not sure in what way or how Remdesivir would or could lead to virus mutations which makes “the virus” immune to antibodies ? What does that even mean ?
Remdesivir is a mutagen medicine. It introduce mutation in the virus. If the virus survive to the immune system it mean that you have a mutation which thwart the immune system of the person who received Remdesivir. Like HIV. With the coronavirus the immune system will somehow adapt after a while I think.
Also keep in mind that viruses always and constantly mutate/change (seen from the Germ Theory perspective)
Yes but it seems there's different "levels" of mutations and Remdesivir seems to enhance the mutation process.
The Corona virus family in itself isn’t a threat for a good functional immune system.
Unless a mutation induced by a drug like Remdesivir?

You can read: Did the Gilead company hide the true toxicity of Veklury © (remdesivir)?

Last edited:
New from James Corbett - 24 min:

Professor Delores Cahill joins the deprogram today to discuss a solution for freedom-respecting travel in the age of COVID. The Freedom Airway & Freedom Travel Alliance is seeking to create travel options that don’t require travelers to submit to vaccination, face masks or quarantines. Find out more in this week's edition of #SolutionsWatch.

The Remdesivir have noting to do with mRNA vaccine. This is a broad-spectrum antiviral medication.

I know that Ellipse :-)

But thank you for clarifying it for others (and please note: I am not calling you in question !) I am just endlessly curious.

And thank you everyone here who contributes to this thread, creating a huge collection of material, references as well links.

The muddy waters of Corona

I took that aspect of mRNA vaccines and development of antibodies (and consequence) into the discussion - because of the many possibilities what it could mean (revolving antibodies)

Corona is surrounded by muddy waters due to many theories and findings - and all the possibilities does mean, could mean, and may not mean so much.

Our immune system does not only rely on the presence of anti bodies alone. Including the corona family of viruses - does not always require the presence of antibodies in order to fend them off / identifying them including related mutations !

Pulling in HIV is even more surrounded by muddy waters / can of worms - and one of the biggest saddest global medical scandals in modern history. In principle not so unlike the Covid Plandemic.

A good starting point is of course to watch out and keep in mind, that Remdesivir is an agent of highly doubtful means, plus being toxic (as all anti-virals are)

But the question is - what do mutations truly mean to the body ? We all have ideas about it. We heard so much scary stuff about it. And Movies are excellent in embedding that into our minds.

I am just curious what they really mean. (open question)

Then there is the vital issue of how we look at mutations - from the perspective of
the most common “German Theory” vs from the “Terrain Theory”. There, mutations play very different chapters.

You did excellently point out - (and i kind of overlooked that) that when Remdesivir is injected into the bloodstream (?) - it is an violation (bypassing all the body’s natural defenses) which induces harm.

Also like you said - Remdesivir will weaken an already weakened immune system, because the body sees it as a toxin.

Many people died because THREE different anti-virals where combined given to already very ill people with the flu aka Covid.

But the question is - what do mutations truly mean to the body ? We all have ideas about it. We heard so much scary stuff about it. And Movies are excellent in embedding that into our minds.

I am just curious what they really mean. (open question)
Good question. I guess this is the modification of some proteins shaping the virus, probably modifications of the arrangement in space but this is just what come to my mind. It's too late for me at this moment to do a search.

My youngest daughter just informed me she does not want to hear from me again because I sent her a few articles on the safety of the covid vaccine. We went through the last four years keeping our relationship intact even though we were on different sides politically, but this covid vaccine issue finally destroyed our relationship. This seems to be a major sacred cow for many people. I did not think sending a few article on the safety of the vaccine was interfering with her free will or pushing boundaries but I guess so. I know many people have lost relationships with their loved ones over the past years but it still hurts. and for what? sharing information? I long for this world to be over. But I think there are still many lessons I need to learn. I'm still here. Some days are just harder than others.

Here is a 10 min. video of Robert Kennedy Jr. talking about the vaccine. I don't know if this information has been posted or not. This is a long list. Thought I'd share just in case. In it he talks about how just getting the vaccine will not stop a person from still spreading the virus. He said it will be like Typhoid Mary with many super spreaders because they will think they are safe

Sorry about your daughters inability to not react to your political views. I do not bother sending anything that would ruffle my oldest daughter's feathers since she would not even accept it as information let alone be enlightened by it. I trust in her own souls ability to educate her when she is ready. Until then I keep the door open for her at whatever level she is comfortable with. I hope you daughter will return before it is too late.

I just can't wrap my mind around that modern people don't seem to distinguish the range of extreme opposites; a true pandemic vs fake pandemic, the latter which we are living in right now. Or could it be, that people do deep down react over that something is off ? I mean, somewhere deep down in a lost corner of their mind - but aren't awake enough to bring it up to the surface, into the light, identifying that there is indeed something off ?
I think same as you. How people do not know how a true pandemia is, or plague, we would see bodies on the streets, people burning bodies on the streets because of the huge numbers of deaths, etc. But I think people have never read about the Black Death, maybe they think the Black Death is a fiction. It is astonishing. And fascinating. How they believe anything no matter what. And when you talk to some of them you see that they have some insights but their brain is confuse. They have a discourse plain of contradictions and they are not aware of it. They are also stressed. Tired. Overwhelmed by the news. By the propaganda. Again, they are like our ancestors during the war: tired, depressed, gray inside, saying their hope that everything will come as before like those during the war said also "when the war will finished everything will be ok". The vaccine is the salvation for them but if it was how come people that are vaccinated still wear a mask? and how about all the stores are closing, and the hotels also, how come we can not go outside between 10pm and 6am, why?

They know it is absurd, one part of them, but the other part is stronger, the part of fear and insecurity. They are, it seems to me, in a vicious circle.
I just can't wrap my mind around it as a human being. What kind of means does the dark elite use, to successfully pressure so many governments and authorities, to go along it with ?! Are they all psychopaths ? That can't be the the whole truth...

Just like Lobaczewski in his time, James Lindsay in his article Psychopathy and the Origins of Totalitarianism explains what we are experiencing live at the moment, this incomprehension that we may have in front of the reactions of our relatives and colleagues on this fake pandemic and by extension the rest of the world.
This madness that gets worse every day, especially since the majority of people have lost their common sense, wondering if they ever had it.
A parenthesis to thank Sott's French translation team for the work done to make it accessible in french: La psychopathie et les origines du totalitarisme -- Sott.net
Pseudo-realities are always social fictions, which, in light of the above, means political fictions. That is, they are maintained not because they are true, in the sense that they correspond to reality, either material or human, but because a sufficient quantity of people in the society they attack either believe them or refuse to challenge them. This implies that pseudo-realities are linguistic phenomena above all else, and where power-granting linguistic distortions are present, it is likely that they are there to create and prop up some pseudo-reality. This also means that they require power, coercion, manipulation, and eventually force to keep them in place. Thus, they are the natural playground of psychopaths, and they are enabled by cowards and rationalizers. Most importantly, pseudo-realities do not attempt to describe reality as it is but rather as it “should be,” as determined by the relatively small fraction of the population who cannot bear living in reality unless it is bent to enable their own psychopathologies, which will be projected upon their enemies, which means all normal people

I found it interesting to read Lindsay's article in conjunction with Winter Oak's article: Klaus Schwab & His Great Fascist Reset, and the same article here too Klaus Schwab and his great fascist reset
And here the french version: Klaus Schwab et sa prise d'otages de masse 2.0 -- Sott.net
The article starts with that:
Born in Ravensburg in 1938, Klaus Schwab is a child of Adolf Hitler’s Germany, a police-state regime built on fear and violence, on brainwashing and control, on propaganda and lies, on industrialism and eugenics, on dehumanisation and “disinfection”, on a chilling and grandiose vision of a “new order” that would last a thousand years.
Schwab seems to have dedicated his life to reinventing that nightmare and to trying to turn it into a reality not just for Germany but for the whole world.
If Nazism was a trial gallop, Schawb's The Great Reset risks exhausting the horse to death.
Hence more than ever the importance of knowing, understanding, and cleaning one's machine, and also of knowing how the psychopathic machine is made.
In the Cass's last session, we have this:
(L) And that is basically the opposition between those who believe the truth and those who buy into the lies. So, is something like this scam pandemic - this scamdemic, this faux pandemic - where it is SO clear to such a large number of people that it IS a scam and a complete fraud, is this something like an act of mercy where people are actually being given one last chance to really make a choice between believing the lies or standing up for the truth? Is it something like that?

A: Very close. The same could be said about the USA elections vis-a-vis the outcome for the USA as a whole.

Q: (L) So you're saying that it doesn't really matter that Trump is a flawed person. He is the person who was elected. If that is not acknowledged, then people are believing lies and that can have an effect on the future of the USA in a cosmic sense? Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) In other words, the 5D City on a Hill thing?

A: Yes

And below is a quote from the Winter Oak article:
- First of all, the intrusion of fraud into the American election by doing everything possible to exclude the re-election of Donald Trump, whose first term in office fostered growth of 2.5%, which has not been seen for a long time in the United States.
- Then, the second step, the most frightening and nightmarish by its magnitude and final solution, involves the creation of a planned collective fear, maintained by the scenario of the contagion of a virus on a planetary scale: Covid 19.
Hitler had dark forces behind him, Schawb must also have some in his closet.
As a child facing communism, I had to flee my country. Before I could join my father and my big brothers in France, I spent a year in a refugee camp with my mother and sisters.
Despite my young age, I felt this overwhelming helplessness in the face of human degeneration.
Yet I survived, and am doing quite well.

Today there is no longer any point in fleeing, it is finally time for the famous ""...you must be true to your own nature...", or lose your soul!
It seems to be a comedy movie, where the Coronavirus an exaggerated scare story gonna be soon Apocalypse Now! A mix between a horror film and a war film.
Well, I'll leave the last word to Pierre and the Cass's.

Pierre:
While thinking about mass extinction, the removal of obsolete life and the introduction of new more evolved life forms via comets and the viruses they introduced, I drew an analogy on a human scale: the dynastic cycles, the rise and fall of civilizations, I was wondering if a necessary step before the final harvest [or the closing of the 309,000 year cycle the C's have been telling us about for a long time], was a grand act of mercy of the Universe giving each of us a last chance, a final opportunity to discriminate truth from lies.

Does the COVID epidemic, this global event that deeply affects every one of us, where the lies have never been so blatant, the manipulations so transparent, the narrative so estranged from reality, represent our final opportunity to choose truth over lies?

Are we in front of what might be our most fundamental and maybe last act of free will, the ultimate choice between truth and lies, where every single fact screams, "It's all damn lies!" And, let's face it, if an individual can't see the lies in this surreal COVID scam, that person’s ability to transduce the energy of truth into our world - or just acknowledge truth - is broken beyond repair.

From this perspective, it seems that elimination of individuals who embrace these lies persistently could be perceived as a necessary cleansing on a planetary scale.

If that is the case, how does it work? The scenario that appears to be likely, assuming that the above is going in the right direction, is that the people who believe the big lie will accept the vaccine and will not take measures to counteract its adverse effects. We know that the previous RNA vaccine candidates against MERS and SARS were stopped because they increased the vulnerability to other viruses. What if, likewise, the COVID vaccine increases vulnerability to new, real, and deadly viruses? It would be one way to remove those who believed the ultimate lie.

Another solution is related to the correlation between times of oppression, lies, and suffering, and cometary events (human-cosmic connection).
But the two mechanisms (real pandemics and cometary events) are not mutually exclusive. We know about the Justinian plague that appeared soon after a major cometary bombardment that wiped out most of the decadent oppressive late Roman Empire.

Cometary bodies enable the introduction of new viruses. For all we know the new plague might be already here, maybe carried by the giant fireball observed in China recently.

Is it so that what we are seeing here is a playing out of the maxim that those who pay attention to reality right and left will be the reality of the future; and those who ignore reality or attempt to shut it out or deny it, will become a dream in the past?
Cass's:
There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.

Lawyer Dr Rainer Fuellmich

states in his latest interview, that the classactuon on Canada has been handed over to the court. It will be held through / with / for three different groups (native indians, disabled people, and another group)

Australia is next (if i understood correctly but I am not sure because i am writing out of memory). As mentioned a time ago - the class action against PCR tests (in principle) has already been handed over to the court in New York in Dec 2020.

ISRAEL

Negations/Meetings are soon held among lawyers contact network with Israel, to look into what can be done from a juridical perspective against the Plandemic / damages caused by lockdowns / vaccines etc.

BERLIN

The one (non class action) that has been given to the court in Berlin in Nov 2020, has been delayed by the court by “mistake”. It appears that the court is not keen in taking up the case, and plays the delaying game.

GERMANY

Dr Rainer Fuellmich also reports that for the first time ONE court in Germany is finally, and soon presenting their findings in that the Covid-19 PCR tests are invalid as a medical tool to determine contagion and disease. This should or could stir up the muddy waters.

Ecuador’s high court has already done so by nullifying all PCR test results. CUDOS !

Back
Top Bottom