Laura in the dream.

Several days ago I had my first, and so far the only dream with Laura. It was actually not with just her but with the entire Chateau crew.

I was hosting them in a very large old multi-story building, where I lived with many of my relatives, including those that I haven't been in touch with for ages. The Chateau crew were seated in a big room, chatting and overall having good fun, while I had to constantly go out to other rooms where my relatives were because they were making a lot of unnecessary noise and I was trying to shush them.

I can't remember what I was talking about with the Chateau crew but towards the end of their visit, I went one more time out to have a word with my relatives who were emptying/moving stuff from a pantry room. While I was there politely asking them to make less noise, some bottles of homemade liqueurs caught my attention. I have instantly focused on two of them - made of lemon and thought that it could be a lovely present for Laura so I asked my relatives to leave them where they were and I quickly run back to my guest's room.

I came to Laura's armchair and ask her if she would like to receive two bottles of lemon liqueur. My offer seemed to sincerely moved her. She replied with a radiant smile that she would have been delighted with such a gift so I quickly run back to the pantry to grab the bottles before my misbehaving relatives would hide them for fun. My dream ended when I took hold of the bottles.

I don't know where this lemon liqueur came from. Never in my life I heard of such liqueur, and although some members of my family had been making some liqueurs, I can't recollect memory of any made of or with lemon.

I don't know where this lemon liqueur came from. Never in my life I heard of such liqueur, and although some members of my family had been making some liqueurs, I can't recollect memory of any made of or with lemon.
What a strange synchronicity. I too, dreamt of sharing this exact type of refreshment with a group of Beloved Friends. This is what the Lemon liqueur was, in my dream, a homemade version of limoncello.
:https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-ma...TL0VbNUxcCBHdZY20hRZygSEN9O5OwLzxL2Pi69MxiiHo

I was in a very dark room with Laura. I want to show her one round-framed picture hanging on the wall. The frame was interesting not the picture itself. The frame was black, rubbery look, with some text engraved on it. I knew that Laura must see the text because it was very important for her.
It was too dark. Laura could not see anything and I went to the wall switches, 3 of them to switch on the light. I turn on the switches but the light was not turning on. There was power but not light. The neon light tubes were struggling to turn on but without success.

After some time the lights were on, but the framed picture on the wall was not there anymore.
Instead, some modern rectangular piece of art was on the same please made from dark glass. I didn't tell Laura that the picture is missing. She just looked at other pictures that were in the room and she was commenting how beautiful were some of them.
I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache.

I had a similar dream a few days ago.

We were waiting for Laura and Ark in front of the museum.

I was getting impatient and wanted to get inside the museum, but then I saw them coming towards us.

"The paintings" in the museum were unusual.
Laura gave brief instructions on how to look at the "pictures".
Immediately I understood the "mechanics".
Surprised by this, I looked for Laura's gaze, she was standing directly behind my neighbor. Mentally I asked her: Why do I understand the mechanics? Are we in 4D? :shock: .. 😅

I woke up with a special feeling, but the understanding of the "mechanics" was gone.

I have had dreams where Laura is present.

One that I remember a lot was back in 2016.
In 2011 I was diagnosed with diabetes and I followed the doctors' recommendations for a while and then I forgot about the diet and went on with my life as if nothing had happened. In mid-2015 I began to have a whole series of problems, not only financial but also health. In October I was hospitalized for an emergency with ketoasidosis. I was in intensive care for a week.

At the beginning of 2016 I received my crystals. And in the middle of the year I had a dream where I was in a hospital. I was bedridden and extremely thin, my color was pale and tubes were coming out of my body. Something very tragic.

Then I saw Laura, she was wearing a blue raincoat or a cape (I think from then on I began to dream in colors) she took my hand and wrapped me in another kind of blue cape. We went out and reached some stairs. At the top were two signs, one said "exit" and the other said "emergencies."

Laura got me out of the hospital. My dream ended I was left with a kind of feeling like when you receive another opportunity and breathe relieved and at peace.

La nuit dernière, j'ai rêvé de LAURA, nous allions nous embrasser mais nous avons toutes les deux eu un geste de recul à cause du Covid et nous l'avons dépassé et nous nous sommes étreintes dans une accolade chaleureuse, c'était si bon que je me suis réveillée et ainsi je peux partager ce rêve avec Vous... Merci LAURA...

Last night I dreamed of LAURA, we were going to kiss but we both backed away because of the Covid and we overcame it and embraced in a warm hug, it was so good that I woke up and so I can share this dream with You... Thank you LAURA...

Dreamed a few nights ago I visited Laura, and we were sitting near a beautiful tree I think on a verandah (or in her house with the doors open). The afternoon light was filtering through the tree and all I could see behind her was golden light and the leaves... the energy was very beautiful...the property and gardens were gorgeous, lots of flowers and roses and golden light streaming everywhere. Laura’s hair was very long and quite light, and she had styled it back off her face with some combs I think. She looked VERY youthful - early 30s.

We were on our own and talked for a while, she was pretty tired and Ark was concerned about her. She said he feels she works too much and is getting drained. I could also feel this and affirmed I felt the same thing. (I felt she needed a decent holiday with Ark - away from everything to be honest)

I said “where do you actually do your work?” She said “oh the artillary room?” and laughed. For a moment I was confused then I said “uhhh... because you are always under attack?” And she laughed and said yeah!

Then Laura clapped her hands and was all excited like a kid, and said:
“you should see what Arkie has built for me!!!” (she was very excited!) “It’s so we can have a clear delineation between work and time for us, and the family! He says we need a completely separate space for work because we both never stop working. It’s kitted out with full blocking technology and protective stuff, is totally mobile, because ya never know when we might need to relocate - and we need to keep this baby going, we can’t stop! Now we can take it on the road, it can hold lots of members of the group too, we can hold impromptu gatherings anywhere, we can even live in them if we need to, we can do anything!” She was so delighted and happy.

We looked over to where this design had been created. It was almost like a little series of modular ‘units’ that had some kind of camouflage over them. They were all connected to one another, but they moved and went in whatever direction Ark intended, by thought alone.

They set them up on a big grass area and lowered some side pieces of the units down like wings, which created a platform and suddenly they had an impromptu singing session to celebrate. It was beautiful to see them all so happy and inspired and filled with Joy.

I felt I was maybe seeing Laura’s ‘lightbody’ in some way.
I didn’t see Ark or anyone else whose face I recognised - but the group energy was so wonderful and everyone had a purpose and a role and carried their weight. They were an amazing high vibrational colinear community.

I felt blessed to be able to visit.
🌸🌈

I had a dream last night that Ark turned into a being made of pure light and took off into another universe. Laura was somewhat distraught. It was incredibly startling.

Later, as some FOTCM members were getting ready for a trip and loading the van, Laura took me aside and we strolled in a circle some distance from the van. She said something about how certain people have this idea that they need to be emotionally meek and obsequious, which is simply not the case.

Early this morning I dreamt of a alien presence in the sky. But not sure that they were visible.
Laura was acting as though she was two versions of herself at the same time in a script, like for a movie. Some of the acting was to avoid attracting the attention of the alien presence.
I was there also and auditioning for a role in some way. The scene I walked into had happened before, like it had been rehearsed but then underlying all of this was a reality that was new.

Then we were looking at the moon and Laura noticed something strange about it. At first it looked to me like just a flat mirror hanging in the night sky reflecting light. And then in one of the other scenes/realities that Laura noticed, it was a digitally mastered image that had been placed in the night sky.

Laura was then trying to understand some of my issues in my cranial system and help me figure out what was causing it. I get tension in my around upper palate and around the sphenoid bone. It causes some swelling around my eyes (in real life I have been working with this problem for years and gradually have improved it dramatically).

Worth to mention before I start that I do understand that dreams can be no more than a play of energies. The way consciousness cleans its house. I am also aware that dreams can be a perfect source of disinformation. So for what it's worth...

The Experiment

1622546530187.png

Place is like a bunker with low ceiling, thick crude walls and no windows. One room is embedded inside the larger one. Large rectangular pillar in the center. Rooms are lit by electric lights.
Laura is wheeling large crystal inside a smaller room (1). There is another large crystal outside (2). No obvious current between two objects. However I do know there is more subtle interaction taking place. This interaction results into source of energy/light/plasma on the other side of larger room (3). Physics of this process somehow similar (but not the same) to burning from magnifying lens.
Flame appears on panel that looks like an electric stove (3): flat black ceramic surface, single round knob at the front. "Stove" is designed to maintain and control the flame. However "stove" is not the source of it. Exchange between crystals is.
I occasionally spin the knob to regulate intensity of burning.

Worth to mention before I start that I do understand that dreams can be no more than a play of energies. The way consciousness cleans its house. I am also aware that dreams can be a perfect source of disinformation. So for what it's worth...

The Experiment

View attachment 45801

Place is like a bunker with low ceiling, thick crude walls and no windows. One room is embedded inside the larger one. Large rectangular pillar in the center. Rooms are lit by electric lights.
Laura is wheeling large crystal inside a smaller room (1). There is another large crystal outside (2). No obvious current between two objects. However I do know there is more subtle interaction taking place. This interaction results into source of energy/light/plasma on the other side of larger room (3). Physics of this process somehow similar (but not the same) to burning from magnifying lens.
Flame appears on panel that looks like an electric stove (3): flat black ceramic surface, single round knob at the front. "Stove" is designed to maintain and control the flame. However "stove" is not the source of it. Exchange between crystals is.
I occasionally spin the knob to regulate intensity of burning.
Wow that’s really interesting

I had a dream where Laura and I were in a shopping mall because I wanted to introduce her to my former life coach/new age/kind of psychologyst that I used to go. I wanted Laura to meet her and then to tell me what she thought (basically if she had STS or STO "guides"). Anyway, she was not curious a and was entertained buying things on sale in a store.

Then Laura got "replaced" and instead a friend of mine does her "part" and accompanies me to see the life coach. And we see her a lot older than she really is.

It was a weird dream, that reveals my long lasting curiosity about who were the "guides" and if they were bad guys. I suppose Laura vanished because she ain't got time for that 😅

I am in a backyard of a house and looking at a dirty red car. The owners of the car thought that the car was broken but I knew that If I make just small paint corrections on the front bumper the car will be ok. So in order to do that I have to wash the car first.

Then from behind me, I heard Laura's voice. "Thanks god", she said. I was trying to explain to them that the car is ok but they didn't believe me. It is a good idea she said, wash the car, correct the paint on that spot and the car is ready.

Laura was dressed in red clothes, something like Queen Victoria. She had a small purse in her hand. The old Classic American car was parked in front of the car that I was preparing to wash. She was ready for a trip.
Next to Laura was Gaby. She was in black clothes. She was to go on a trip with Laura.

Then they went away and I took a long black hose and I turned the water on. The water started to spray from every possible place on the hose and could not stop the water. Then I don't remember anything more. I woke up.

Dreamt of Laura and some kind of ‘attack’ two nights ago (6 Sept 2021).

I was trying to find somewhere to live (this has been happening for me in real life for ages) in the interim, I was spending some time working with Laura‘s group and helping pack up and move some of their things, there was a relocation happening, and I was helping organise boxes and moving some live animals into a gigantic caravan. One was a cow! 😂 I was trying to work out the best place to put the animals and stabilise them so that during the move they didn’t get hurt.

While I was working I was thinking about how I was planning on donating some money in gratitude for all I have received through the group, and in my mind was quietly trying to work out how much I could afford, and still have enough money to move myself (that has been happening in real life also).

Suddenly I was transported into a different ‘space’ and I was sitting opposite a woman I know (in real life) who is a clairvoyant. She didn’t look like herself, and she was wearing eye make up, which she never does. She looked at me and said “don’t give her any money”. She was projecting an image of Laura into my mind and trying to influence my feeling about her. I laughed at her ‘command’ and said “why not?” She looked very angry and said, again, “don’t give her any money”.

I thought it was funny that she was saying “her” as in Laura, rather than ‘them’ as a group reference (because when you donate you are donating to the group, not that I would have any issue with gifting directly to Laura AT ALL, despite the pathetic, nasty attacks from others I have seen online, spreading vile lies and questioning her integrity. I can feel very clearly who Laura, Ark and the ‘core group’ are, and I trust them fully.)

I had the distinct impression this ‘being’ in front of me was fully focused on attempting to discredit Laura and block support coming to her/the group. The being continued to bore into me with her eyes, and attempt to shift my perception / the way I see the group. This felt very much to me like an energetic attack on Laura but also on me. Nothing this being tried to do could change my feelings about Laura, or the group. It was like parts of my brain were being probed for weakness.

All of a sudden I am transported back and am in the main house organising boxes, Laura is in the next room... I hear a strange high pitched noise coming from outside. I run out to look, my instincts are telling me something awful is about to happen. I see missiles coming toward the house / me. Long, big, silver devices, like giant bullets, but longer and thinner, each over a metre long. (I think there were three or four of them. I mostly had my eyes trained on the one coming toward me.) I yell at the top of my lungs that we are being attacked, that the house might be hit. Several missiles slam into the grass around me near the house. Because I am outside I am able to see their trajectory and literally dodge them - just. They don’t have the impact I thought they would, there was no gaping hole in the ground, nobody was hurt.

I see another group of missiles coming - this time there are five of them There are a couple of other group members outside by now, I yell as loud as I can to everyone in the house to warn them.

Then it goes into a kind of ‘slow motion’ experience. Laura is in the house and I can feel she is very calm and feeling into things without having to come outside and look. I am concerned about her, but I watch as two of the missiles hit the ground on the grass outside, then the other three are suddenly diverted away to my right and just disappear.

It was amazing watching it because it was like looking at a clear forcefield that suddenly came between the group and the source of the attack and just pushed them away. They all changed trajectory at the same time (very gracefully, I might add!); they were travelling very close to one another, like the sender was attempting to really blow a massive hole in its target.

Laura was not hurt in any way, neither was anyone else, or the animals, which I was very grateful for. The house was not damaged at all.

So of course I have donated today, with my heart, as always, overflowing with gratitude and awareness that : without this group, I don’t think I would still be here, able to connect to the light and find my way through the shadowlands.

With ✨all my heart and soul✨
💛 Love + deep gratitude :flowers:

Quel beau rêve qui nous montre bien la Force Tranquille de Laura et la Foi que nous avons en Elle...
Merci de l'avoir partagé et pour le don aussi...

What a beautiful dream that shows us Laura's Quiet Strength and the Faith we have in Her...
Thank you for sharing it and for the gift too...

Back
Top Bottom