PCR tests can vary in the number of sequences analized.
Thus, outcomes can vary accordingly. OSIT.
My question is, is one of the sequences analyzed related to the spike protein or not. If it is, by their logic, a vaccinated person should test positive. Also, if they’re using live or attenuated virus in any of the vaccines, one should test positive regardless of which sequences they’re looking for in the test.

Besides, and this just came to mind, if by getting vaccinated, your body starts producing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and your cells now have parts of the RNA responsible for its production, wouldn’t you logically test positive on a PCR test designed to find fragments of RNA responsible for the production of this very protein? Basically, getting vaccinated should automatically make you test positive for the virus, no? I think one of the RNA sequences they’re using for PCR is part of the RNA responsible for the production of the spike protein. Please, correct me if I’m wrong, people.
I've read, but can't confirm, that PCR tests for a sequence that's part of human chromosome 8. If true, it may mean that everyone has it, barring mutations. I don't know that this is part of the spike protein. The spike protein is similar to one required for pregnancy, so having the body fight it (due to genetic modification by "vaccines") may affect fertility. I'm totally out of my field here, but don't forget that Gates & Co. are eugenicists.

I've read, but can't confirm, that PCR tests for a sequence that's part of human chromosome 8.
Wasn't that reverse Chr8?
If true, it may mean that everyone has it, barring mutations. I don't know that this is part of the spike protein. The spike protein is similar to one required for pregnancy, so having the body fight it (due to genetic modification by "vaccines") may affect fertility. I'm totally out of my field here, but don't forget that Gates & Co. are eugenicists.
Around juli, when listening to the videos of the PCR test maker and a couple of Mikovitz, i heard 3- 5 different criterias, the spike thing being no1, others were identical with Influenza, Sars. Positive could mean anything, but stronger positive when more markers used and less amplification cycles used. Dr Dolores mentioned recently that a lot of positives (or sick) actually had influenza. That added with sequences from the injected RNA could be taken as COVID positive in some setups?
HIV was also in part in the virus and was sometimes found via PCR.

Last edited:
I've read, but can't confirm, that PCR tests for a sequence that's part of human chromosome 8. If true, it may mean that everyone has it, barring mutations. I don't know that this is part of the spike protein. The spike protein is similar to one required for pregnancy, so having the body fight it (due to genetic modification by "vaccines") may affect fertility. I'm totally out of my field here, but don't forget that Gates & Co. are eugenicists.
Okay, I did a quick search and it was surprisingly easy to figure it out. PCR tests use RdRP, N, E, and S as it’s reference genes. In another place I find this: envelope protein (E), spike or surface glycoprotein (S), membrane protein (M). So the S gene that the PCR is looking for is in fact the spike protein encoding one. Wow! This is beyond ridiculous.

Okay, I did a quick search and it was surprisingly easy to figure it out.
Thanks!
PCR tests use RdRP, N, E, and S as it’s reference genes. In another place I find this: envelope protein (E), spike or surface glycoprotein (S), membrane protein (M). So the S gene that the PCR is looking for is in fact the spike protein encoding one.
The spike would connect with the ACE2/nicotinic receptor.
Another one to connect with a nerve cel.
The E would be Sars. The M Influenza?

No, these are just names for different genes on the Sars-cov-2 virus. They might be shared with other viruses, but that’s something we should look into.
One of the reasons i was so impressed with G Webb the other day, was that he said the Corona virus was taken by the FBI to use on communists in the 60s. It was to become a marker/finisher combo to spray on crowds. Oswald was working on growing it on monkey livers.The envelope would still be the same.

Some action in BC, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan on the Covid-19 front.

BRITISH COLUMBIA/MANITOBA: The Justice Centre today advises that dates have been set for the hearing of two urgent lawsuits against lockdowns in British Columbia and Manitoba. On March 1-3, 2021, the Justice Centre challenge to BC’s public health orders restricting protests and prohibiting worship services will be heard by Chief Justice Hinkson at the Supreme Court of British Columbia in Vancouver. The Justice Centre represents over a dozen BC individuals and faith communities who have been issued tickets which total many tens of thousands of dollars for the peaceful exercise of their constitutional rights and freedoms as protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

In Manitoba, starting February 9, 2021, Justice Centre lawyers will begin a two-day hearing on a court challenge to the constitutionality of the delegation of broad and far-reaching power to the Chief Public Health Officer under The Public Health Act of Manitoba. The case will be heard by Chief Justice Joyal.

During the pandemic, the Manitoba Legislature, comprised of the people’s democratically elected representatives, has been sidelined in favour of the autocratic authority of Dr. Roussin. Dr. Roussin’s Orders are not considered, debated, amended, studied, or opened for public consultation.

The full hearing on the Manitoba Charter challenge is scheduled for eight days beginning April 19, 2021. This portion of the lawsuit challenges Manitoba’s lockdown measures as unjustified violations of the Charter-protected freedoms of conscience, religion, expression, and peaceful assembly. The action also contends that Manitoba, Dr. Brent Roussin as Chief Public Health Officer, and Dr. Jazz Atwal as the Acting Deputy Chief Public Health Officer, failed to consider the collateral social and health costs of locking down society, and contends that their Orders cannot be justified by section 1 of the Charter.

The Manitoba court action was filed December 9, 2020. The Justice Centre is representing seven churches, a minister, a deacon, and an individual fined for exercising his Charter rights to peacefully protest and express himself at a rally in Steinbach, Manitoba. Members of the faith communities bringing the lawsuit in Manitoba say they have experienced sadness, loneliness, a crisis of conscience and harm to their spiritual well-being due to the prohibitions on in-person worship which have persisted since mid-November, 2020. The Manitoba government permits many people to gather in big box stores and in smaller numbers in liquor stores, while places of worship must remain closed.

The BC legal challenge was filed January 8, 2021 in the Supreme Court of British Columbia and challenges the restrictions on public protest and worship services resulting from Public Health Orders issued by B.C. Chief Medical Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry. A three-day trial is scheduled to run from March 1-3, 2021 on the constitutionality of the lockdowns and the broad infringement of British Columbians’ constitutional rights.

Dr. Henry’s Orders prohibit public organizing or attending “events” “except as provided for in” the Orders. Citizens who have gathered to peacefully protest the devastating impact of Dr. Henry’s lockdowns have been ticketed for the exercise of their right to peaceful assembly as protected by section 2(c) of the Charter. Tickets have also been issued to churches for allegedly not collecting contact information for worship attendance. Since November 19, 2020, in-person worship services have been prohibited entirely, regardless of the extra safety measures implemented by faith communities.

The BC faith communities challenging the lockdowns assert that they have gone to extraordinary lengths to comply with the oppressive health guidelines, including limiting attendance to no more than 50 persons, pre-registering attendees, rearranging seating to ensure physical distancing, providing hand sanitizer and masks, and enhancing cleaning and sanitizing procedures. Some of the congregation’s members cannot access online services, and to many in these faith communities, gathering in-person is essential to their spiritual and emotional well-being. Affidavits have been filed attesting to the negative effect prohibiting in-person gatherings has had on individuals, including loneliness, depression, anxiety and fear. Although support groups are permitted to meet, the Orders prohibit faith communities from gathering for any “worship or other religious service”.

The BC government allows hundreds of people to gather at any given time in a single big box store. Liquor stores and marijuana stores remain open. The government allows residents to gather and seat six at a table at bars and restaurants. But to the churches, Dr. Henry states: “Do not attend a service at a church, synagogue, mosque, gurdwara, temple, or other places of worship”.

The Petition challenges the Orders on the basis that they unjustifiably violate the rights and freedoms of BC residents protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. “Freedom of conscience and religion” and “freedom of peaceful assembly” are two of the fundamental rights protected by section 2 of the Charter.

The Justice Centre has been inundated with hundreds of emails from people in Manitoba and B.C. who are being financially ruined by lockdowns, suffering from mental health and social and domestic problems, losing their businesses and retirement, and being ticketed by bylaw officers for refusing to wear masks or for continuing to assemble with friends and family. Many individuals have been unable to see their elderly parents and still more have been denied critical health care for conditions other than COVID-19.

Another independent group recently filed notice of civil claim against the BC government, challenging the science behind the emergency orders and consequently the constitutionality of the lockdowns.

The notice of civil claim is here. Lots of legal jargon but the main points are in "1. Facts" and "2. Relief Sought."

The campaign to finance the suite is here:

Looks like there's an unfortunate shortage of Judges to preside over suits and cases in BC.

The B.C. Supreme Court is facing a judge shortage that could lead to long delays, says Chief Justice Christopher Hinkson, with the Covid-19 pandemic potentially making it even more difficult for the court system to catch up on hearing cases, especially civil matters.

“We have had a dramatic increase in population in the province in the last 20 years, we've had a dramatic increase in the number of filings of civil claims in our courts,” Hinkson says, but “there hasn’t been any real increase” in the court since the mid-1990s.
Hinkson says that B.C. Supreme Court has had a “chronic problem” with the number of outstanding vacancies at any given time. At one point it was as high as 14 vacancies, which is about 15 per cent of the court. Compared to other provinces, the average judge per capita in B.C. is 43,000, the lowest in Canada, which has a national average of one per 31,000.

It appears Rebel News itself has taken on the Saskatchewan constitutional challenge. I suppose they thought it would be a reasonably soft target, perhaps enough to set a precedent and start a trend. Documents and donations available here:

Godspeed!

In regards testing using anal swabs, back in September last year the Western Australian government made amendments to it's Public Health Act to state that the removal of underwear was considered reasonable force in a state of emergency. The relevant part of the Act says:

106. Enforcement of test orders

(1) An authorised officer may enforce a test order.

(2) For the purposes of enforcing a test order, an authorised officer may request the assistance of a police officer.

(3) An authorised officer or police officer may use reasonable force to enforce a test order, including, if necessary —

(a) to apprehend and detain the person to whom the direction applies (the relevant person) and take the relevant person to a place where the person is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

(b) to detain the relevant person at the place where he or she is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

(c) to restrain the relevant person —

(i) to enable a medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment to be carried out; or

(ii) to enable the relevant person to be vaccinated;

(d) to remove anything (including underwear) that the relevant person is wearing, if —

(i) the removal of the thing is reasonably necessary to enable a medical examination or medical treatment to be carried out or, as the case requires, to enable the person to be vaccinated; and

(ii) the relevant person is given a reasonable opportunity to remove the thing himself or herself, and refuses or fails to do so.

Back when the story was first reported, the discussion around it centred on vaccination and the testing mentioned in the Act where removal of underwear is mentioned didn't really have relatable context because testing was all about nasal swabs. The removal of underwear part of the Act makes a whole lot more sense now. If it was just legislated for vaccinations, why would they even need to mention underwear? So I have to wonder if anal swabs were part of the plan all along.

Long-Term Mask Use May Contribute to Advanced Stage Lung Cancer, Study Finds

A recent study in the journal Cancer Discovery found that inhalation of harmful microbes can contribute to advanced stage lung cancer in adults. Long-term use of face masks may help breed these dangerous pathogens.
While analyzing lung microbes of 83 untreated adults with lung cancer, the research team discovered that colonies of Veillonella, Prevotella, and Streptococcus bacteria, which may be cultivated through prolonged mask wearing, are all found in larger quantities in patients with advanced stage lung cancer than in earlier stages. The presence of these bacterial cultures is also associated with a lower chance of survival and increased tumor growth regardless of the stage.

Additionally, research into the cultivation of Veillonella bacteria in the lungs of mice found that the presence of such bacteria leads to the emergence of immune suppressing cells as well as inflammatory ones such as cytokine IL-17.
134651978_10222656309568788_6872480491098351855_o.jpg

@Revolucionar are you saying that since the vaccines are meant to make one's own cells produce the virus spike proteins, then people should test positive with the PCR test because this spike protein should contain genetic sequences of the virus?

I never thought of that but it kind of makes sense?

In any case, I read somewhere that the actual spike protein that is to be produced was constructed from a computer... As they never managed to isolate the actual covid virus, the sequence they are instructing your body to make is not that derived from an actual isolated virus. It's a sequence created by a computer based on what they think it is in nature. So there's that, I think!

I think part of the experiment here is assessing how they can create new proteins in the human body. Why create proteins that exist in nature only when you can create something entirely new and test your ability to be an architect, similar to God or nature. I'd be surprised if they aren't trying that... Using the cells own machinations to create new and novel proteins and then monitoring what happens to the body as a whole.

@Revolucionar are you saying that since the vaccines are meant to make one's own cells produce the virus spike proteins, then people should test positive with the PCR test because this spike protein should contain genetic sequences of the virus?
Yes, but additionally, I have found that one of the genes that the PCR test is looking for is in fact exactly the spike protein gene which is the one that they’re ostensibly using in the vaccine. So according to their words alone, your summary of my finding is spot on. I wonder how they would address this issue if brought up.
In any case, I read somewhere that the actual spike protein that is to be produced was constructed from a computer... As they never managed to isolate the actual covid virus, the sequence they are instructing your body to make is not that derived from an actual isolated virus. It's a sequence created by a computer based on what they think it is in nature. So there's that, I think!
Well, according to this article in Nature, which is where I found what genes they’re using as primers for the PCR, they obtained samples of the virus from some monkey cell cultures done in Korea. So yeah, they didn’t actually isolate the virus from an infected symptomatic person, and only God knows what these gene sequences that they’re looking for through testing are.
I guess they could have used the same samples or sequences to create the mRNA in the vaccine, and as far as I know the mRNA is in fact programmed via computer and synthetically synthesized. Maybe they’re also using other sequences that they’re not telling us about.
It’s a real shitshow, innit?

It was recently brought to my attention that the warp speed vaccine symbol has the reiki symbol called the Antahkarana pictured behind the virus. I've tried to find out more information as to why they used that symbol but I was not able to find out anything. All I can come up with on my own is that they are putting it in our face that they are using the vaccine to stop humanity from reaching the levels the Antahkarana symbol represents. I may be way off base and it might be meaningless but I still wonder what they might be trying to say. The programming is complete? The vaccine is the final step? I'm enclosing a picture of the vaccine symbol and the antahkarana.

Back
Top Bottom