It was recently brought to my attention that the warp speed vaccine symbol has the reiki symbol called the Antahkarana pictured behind the virus. I've tried to find out more information as to why they used that symbol but I was not able to find out anything. All I can come up with on my own is that they are putting it in our face that they are using the vaccine to stop humanity from reaching the levels the Antahkarana symbol represents. I may be way off base and it might be meaningless but I still wonder what they might be trying to say. The programming is complete? The vaccine is the final step? I'm enclosing a picture of the vaccine symbol and the antahkarana.

Perhaps wishful thinking, but maybe an example of Trump playing so called 3-D Chess with the overlords. That would be funny, if so. Warp-Speed symbolism, indeed. I've always thought him much smarter than generally believed. Won't get into why.

It was recently brought to my attention that the warp speed vaccine symbol has the reiki symbol called the Antahkarana pictured behind the virus.
There is more New Age stuff which has infiltrated the Reiki movement over the years and this too belongs to the category of not trustworthy. Laura teaches the Reiki system and has much experience with it and this symbol is not part of it. The C's have commented on Reiki and the power of it. They have also said that much distortion has crept into the Reiki system and I think it is prudent to be cautious. Many people have over the years added new symbols, chakra beliefs and mixed various rituals, buddhist traditions and 'healing' modalities into it, so it is a bit of a mess to say the least.

From the link you gave says:

Michele Griffith, the known clairvoyant, and healer, says that this symbol has its roots at the beginning of the lost civilization of Lemuria – on the Mu continent. That would make it about 100.000 years old. The story goes that humanity needed to ....
:rolleyes:

There is more New Age stuff which has infiltrated the Reiki movement over the years and this too belongs to the category of not trustworthy. Laura teaches the Reiki system and has much experience with it and this symbol is not part of it. The C's have commented on Reiki and the power of it. They have also said that much distortion has crept into the Reiki system and I think it is prudent to be cautious. Many people have over the years added new symbols, chakra beliefs and mixed various rituals, buddhist traditions and 'healing' modalities into it, so it is a bit of a mess to say the least.

How's the fight coming along @Aeneas?

Hopefully you and the wife are doing well!

How's the fight coming along @Aeneas?
Thank you for asking. Things are progressing and today I have been without fever and surprisingly starting to get some sense of taste back. Lung capacity is reduced with dry coughs. The dry coughs when one gives in to them sets off a chain reaction which is hard to stop. I remembered a couple of days ago, that I in the past with success had exerted my will to not give in to the cough. And it actually works or at least it does for me, which means that the body does not exhaust itself through coughing and thus has more energy to heal. My wife is also on the mend and has been surfing it better than I with less days of fever and only little coughing.

Needless to say, we have taken a range of supplements of which liposomal Vit. C, Vit D and Zinc are perhaps the most prominent. We did order some HCQ just to have in the future if circumstances require it.

Quarantine restrictions might be different from country to country, I guess, but here, they sound like they were drawn up in an oxygen deprived office as they sound inane. It sets out to avoid any contacts with pets and if one shares a flat with someone else like a partner, then (for the 10 days) to
  • sleep in separate rooms
  • stay in the room at all times except to go the toilet
  • bring food to the room
  • air the room frequently
  • separate all cooking utensils in to two
  • disinfect the toilet and handles after each use
  • and to wear a mask when going outside the room for those times when it is absolutely necessary to go out!
The above are the main points though there are also instructions on how to cough, how when and for how long to wash the hands, how to deposit of paper tissues after use and more. But I gather that you get the gist of it. It mentions nothing about how to look after your immune system.Nada!
My guess is that if someone takes that literally, then their chance of a quick recovery would be diminished. What I find the worst is the recommendations to avoid contact with other humans or pets.

Yes, it is like a bad flu and it is annoying to have no energy and cough and splutter but it is not the end of things. Like Craig Murray and many others, I survived the Asian flu in 1968, so personally I am not concerned. We are concerned though about the older generation who lives in the flat below us, but for now, we can only wait and see.

Antahkarana symbol

This Website is in French, but here some translated datas:

A lot is said about the antahkarana. It is said that it comes from Tibet, that it has only been revealed to the West for a very short time, that it is excessively powerful and should not be used lightly, especially if one has not had the necessary initiation, that one must be tuned to its energy, etc. Of course, not everyone who has done serious research on the antahkarana has found its trace in Tibet. It was Arthur Robertson, creator of raku kai reiki in the 1980s, who integrated antahkarana into reiki. It is believed that the antahkarana was developed by Ralf Jensen from an illustration by MC Escher and then taken up by Robertson in his system, the precursor of Tibetan reiki. Even if the antahkarana does not date from the dawn of time as we are led to believe, and that it is a new age invention that has no esoteric history...

Thank you for asking. Things are progressing and today I have been without fever and surprisingly starting to get some sense of taste back. Lung capacity is reduced with dry coughs. The dry coughs when one gives in to them sets off a chain reaction which is hard to stop. I remembered a couple of days ago, that I in the past with success had exerted my will to not give in to the cough. And it actually works or at least it does for me, which means that the body does not exhaust itself through coughing and thus has more energy to heal. My wife is also on the mend and has been surfing it better than I with less days of fever and only little coughing.

Needless to say, we have taken a range of supplements of which liposomal Vit. C, Vit D and Zinc are perhaps the most prominent. We did order some HCQ just to have in the future if circumstances require it.

Quarantine restrictions might be different from country to country, I guess, but here, they sound like they were drawn up in an oxygen deprived office as they sound inane. It sets out to avoid any contacts with pets and if one shares a flat with someone else like a partner, then (for the 10 days) to
  • sleep in separate rooms
  • stay in the room at all times except to go the toilet
  • bring food to the room
  • air the room frequently
  • separate all cooking utensils in to two
  • disinfect the toilet and handles after each use
  • and to wear a mask when going outside the room for those times when it is absolutely necessary to go out!
The above are the main points though there are also instructions on how to cough, how when and for how long to wash the hands, how to deposit of paper tissues after use and more. But I gather that you get the gist of it. It mentions nothing about how to look after your immune system.Nada!
My guess is that if someone takes that literally, then their chance of a quick recovery would be diminished. What I find the worst is the recommendations to avoid contact with other humans or pets.

Yes, it is like a bad flu and it is annoying to have no energy and cough and splutter but it is not the end of things. Like Craig Murray and many others, I survived the Asian flu in 1968, so personally I am not concerned. We are concerned though about the older generation who lives in the flat below us, but for now, we can only wait and see.

Glad to hear you're on the mend @Aeneas. I didn't realise you're one of the... ahem, elders, having survived the 1968 Asian flu!

Continue to take care of yourself.

From your list of supplements, I didn't see vit K. My understanding is that it helps with the absorption of vit D. In my toolkit, I also have CO enzyme Q10 + Echinacea.

Myself and my partner suffered covid last year and I guess are survivors now 😜. Our experiences were somewhat different. She had flu like symptoms which quickly passed but sadly lost taste and smell which remains the case to this day. With the caveat that I have blood type O (which apparently fairs better against covid), I fared better and was relatively asymptomatic, though I had been supplementing for months prior.

In any case, take care of yourself... You'll be over the bump soon. Being a covid survivor is like being a flu survivor... Just don't take this bloody gene based vaccines!

It was recently brought to my attention that the warp speed vaccine symbol has the reiki symbol called the Antahkarana pictured behind the virus. I've tried to find out more information as to why they used that symbol but I was not able to find out anything. All I can come up with on my own is that they are putting it in our face that they are using the vaccine to stop humanity from reaching the levels the Antahkarana symbol represents. I may be way off base and it might be meaningless but I still wonder what they might be trying to say. The programming is complete? The vaccine is the final step? I'm enclosing a picture of the vaccine symbol and the antahkarana.

The antahkarana (Sanskrit) is the non-physical link between the lower and higher selves, or perhaps between the personality and the soul. This is a bit simplified, and it varies somewhat between different philosophies — as does related terminology. From what I've read, including the Cs, the use of this particular symbol seems to indicate the usual reversal of meanings. The vaccines (present or future) may be anti-antahkarana. Not a good thing.

As antahkarana is a Sanskrit term, the written evidence of the concept could date back over 3000 years. In my admittedly limited study of antahkarana, I've not run into that symbol. Typically I've seen more diagrammatic symbols.

Rudolf-Steiner-Vaccine-that-removes-the-soul.jpg

Thank you for this information. I don't know anything about Reiki, obviously, and was curious why they used the symbol. It seems the new age stuff is meant to confuse.

The antahkarana (Sanskrit) is the non-physical link between the lower and higher selves, or perhaps between the personality and the soul. This is a bit simplified, and it varies somewhat between different philosophies — as does related terminology. From what I've read, including the Cs, the use of this particular symbol seems to indicate the usual reversal of meanings. The vaccines (present or future) may be anti-antahkarana. Not a good thing.

As antahkarana is a Sanskrit term, the written evidence of the concept could date back over 3000 years. In my admittedly limited study of antahkarana, I've not run into that symbol. Typically I've seen more diagrammatic symbols.

So the Antahkarana is a Sanskrit term but not necessarily this exact symbol if I am understanding this correctly. The meaning certainly seems to tie into what Steiner is saying though.

So the Antahkarana is a Sanskrit term but not necessarily this exact symbol if I am understanding this correctly. The meaning certainly seems to tie into what Steiner is saying though.
It appears to be a reiki symbol, not something historically attached to the concept of antahkarana. It also may be some sort of new age thing. Years ago, I knew folks that were making 3D ceramic versions that were supposed to cleanse energy, or some such thing. The idea was to put them in certain places in ones house IIRC.

Saw this today. Discusses the inaccuracy of the PCR test:

Will "cases" start to drop or will the slack be picked up from "adverse events" to the "vaccine"?

Saw this today. Discusses the inaccuracy of the PCR test:

Will "cases" start to drop or will the slack be picked up from "adverse events" to the "vaccine"?
I thought that cases were already dropping in many places, seeming starting just after the US election. The adverse effects potentially could be horrendous, but the public almost certainly will be gas-lighted with claims of coincidence. They're actually already doing that.

I occasionally visit /r/CovidVaccinated/ subreddit to sort of monitor the current situation on people's various reactions to mRNA vaccines, and there's a number of cases where patients actually seem to have gotten COVID following the jab. They don't outright say it was COVID, obviously, but they notice the symptoms are virtually identical. One example:

Moderna first dose, felt like COVID all over.​

I should start off by saying I had Covid in August of 2020. I received the vaccine knowing I may have worse side effects. I also do not want others to fear the vaccine, rather to know you are not alone if you do have side effects.

All, I got them all. It started with me feeling light headed and tired so I laid down. My arm was sore but bearable. I woke up in the middle of the night and had fever, chills, aches, nausea, headache, you name it.

I laid in the shower for a while because I could not get warm. This was a dance I did through out the night as the hot water would run out.
The next morning I was still in all the side effects and started to take Tylenol. I was able to sleep for a while but woke up drenched.

I drank some orange juice and water and felt ok for a bit. Then it hit again, uncontrollably cold, to the point I was gaging because I was working myself up.

I ended up actually throwing up later in the day and slept most of it.

A week later I am still tired, and my body feels “sick”. Stomach is off and I just feel drained. I’m unsure if I’m actually sick with something or my body is still trying to adjust.

To be honest, I’m terrified for the second dose but grateful I was able to get it.

To me it clearly points to a possibility that COVID symptoms come from an immune response to virus proteins and not the virus itself. What the vaccine may be doing is in fact inducing COVID - perhaps in milder form - in those who are susceptible, while others wouldn't get sick with the "natural" version of the disease anyway. Which kind of fits into the narrative that if you're a survivor, your reaction to the jab will be harsher. In this light what we may witness in near future is an increase of COVID cases and deaths, resulting from vaccination. If they don't cut the supply even more, that is.

Back
Top Bottom