I occasionally visit /r/CovidVaccinated/ subreddit to sort of monitor the current situation on people's various reactions to mRNA vaccines, and there's a number of cases where patients actually seem to have gotten COVID following the jab. They don't outright say it was COVID, obviously, but they notice the symptoms are virtually identical. One example:

To me it clearly points to a possibility that COVID symptoms come from an immune response to virus proteins and not the virus itself. What the vaccine may be doing is in fact inducing COVID - perhaps in milder form - in those who are susceptible, while others wouldn't get sick with the "natural" version of the disease anyway. Which kind of fits into the narrative that if you're a survivor, your reaction to the jab will be harsher. In this light what we may witness in near future is an increase of COVID cases and deaths, resulting from vaccination. If they don't cut the supply even more, that is.
Interesting. And then, as per what I posted earlier, they’ll test these people and they’ll be positive since their body is full of RNA genes that the PCR test is looking for which were injected with the vaccine. What a perfect setup.

I sometimes get the feeling that whatever these pricks do, however not thought through and stupid it is, things always end up working out in their favor somehow.

well, western australia is going into hard lockdown. from one positive case. our incredible furor mcgowen made the call today. just from one case. so the usual. 4 reasons to leave home etc etc. we were pretty lucky thus far but it finally happened. people have gone nuts too. lines out the wazoo in grocery stores. i guess we were remote... just not remote enough

well, western australia is going into hard lockdown. from one positive case. our incredible furor mcgowen made the call today. just from one case. so the usual. 4 reasons to leave home etc etc. we were pretty lucky thus far but it finally happened. people have gone nuts too. lines out the wazoo in grocery stores. i guess we were remote... just not remote enough
It's astonishing that after almost a year people continue to buy into the BS. It seems most people are happy enough to be locked down again, and this time with the added mask mandate! Oh well, I guess we can only wait it out and see what happens. :cool2:

It's astonishing that after almost a year people continue to buy into the BS. It seems most people are happy enough to be locked down again, and this time with the added mask mandate! Oh well, I guess we can only wait it out and see what happens. :cool2:

haha yep. im stuck up at the mine. was supposed to leave tomorrow. unsure now. im just worried about running out of tobacco. better start rationing!!!

Interesting. And then, as per what I posted earlier, they’ll test these people and they’ll be positive since their body is full of RNA genes that the PCR test is looking for which were injected with the vaccine. What a perfect setup.

I sometimes get the feeling that whatever these pricks do, however not thought through and stupid it is, things always end up working out in their favor somehow.
There is a new interview with an angry Judy Mikovitz, about the genetherapy vaccine, still reading it now:
Judy Mikovits:Yeah. The spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2 contain HIV and syncytin-Dr. Mercola:Oh okay.Judy Mikovits:So you put all three. You put the ACE2 receptor from a coronavirus, you put HIV, and you've expressed the gamma retrovirus envelope protein that is cross-reactive with our human syncytin. So this is why people are testing positive as you expressed that gene aberrantly under stress, as you wear the mask and cripple your immune system and change the expression of our genes. This is a nightmare. It's beyond–I'm angry at this point and time because it should never be allowed
transcript: https://mercola.fileburst.com/PDF/E...Mercola-JudyMikovits-COVID-19-Vaccination.pdf

It was recently brought to my attention that the warp speed vaccine symbol has the reiki symbol called the Antahkarana pictured behind the virus. I've tried to find out more information as to why they used that symbol but I was not able to find out anything. All I can come up with on my own is that they are putting it in our face that they are using the vaccine to stop humanity from reaching the levels the Antahkarana symbol represents. I may be way off base and it might be meaningless but I still wonder what they might be trying to say. The programming is complete? The vaccine is the final step? I'm enclosing a picture of the vaccine symbol and the antahkarana.

I can't see it! Where is this mysterious symbol hiding?

I can't see it! Where is this mysterious symbol hiding?
Click on the warp speed vaccine symbol page and scroll down a bit. The image is in the center with a picture of the virus overlayed on top of it. The symbol is in its cube shape with the lines drawn the same as the antahkarana symbol (or whatever it is) with some embellishments. There is a lot of speculation in the comment section of the podcast where I originally saw this. I still think the PTB are trying to say something by using this in their warp speed vaccine symbol. I've always been curious about symbology and I think they must of had a reason for designing it like that. I've heard that they will disclose certain truth to the masses in one way or the other, but I don't need a symbol to know that the vaccines are bad. Just curious.

Click on the warp speed vaccine symbol page and scroll down a bit. The image is in the center with a picture of the virus overlayed on top of it. The symbol is in its cube shape with the lines drawn the same as the antahkarana symbol (or whatever it is) with some embellishments. There is a lot of speculation in the comment section of the podcast where I originally saw this. I still think the PTB are trying to say something by using this in their warp speed vaccine symbol. I've always been curious about symbology and I think they must of had a reason for designing it like that. I've heard that they will disclose certain truth to the masses in one way or the other, but I don't need a symbol to know that the vaccines are bad. Just curious.
That doesn't look like the antahkarana symbol on the Warp Speed page. Both symbols do resemble 3D projections of a cube, so there's a similarity.

Back
Top Bottom