Latest madness from the land of Oz.

28 "cases"!!! The horror!! 🤯

The following baffling statement is mentioned twice in the article.
Anyone who attended the following venues must get tested for COVID-19 immediately and isolate for 14 days even if they receive a negative result.

Excuse me... what? You have to isolate for 14 days regardless? Why on earth would anyone even bother getting tested then? It's clearly a transparent attempt to bring up those "case" numbers again.

It seems that idiocy truly has no bounds.

"Fourteen of the 17 pubs on the Northern Beaches are closed or will close 4 the weekend VOLUNTARILY," Mr Hazzard tweeted.

:headbash:

In the middle of Germany - the madness continues.
Our health minister is trying by all means of manipulation to get people to vaccinate. However, the probability of success is questionable. Even the massive pressure from the lockdown, the inflated numbers do not seem to turn the opinion in many cases. Sometimes I feel like I'm reading the last pages of an exciting book, where the story has entered the highest arc of tension. The view of all the events and incoming information spreading out almost simultaneously shows quite a panicked mess, all the main characters can only convey their defined roles in a minimally believable way .

The will to vaccinate is clearly lacking in Germany. This has been pushed for 2 months in such a way that some people are now slowly wavering and feel pressured. The biggest trouble for the government is the most important draught horse - the health industry. We can't be made to voluntarily present a non-existent willingness to vaccinate, which doesn't seem to exist in reality either.

There are now lists in our hospitals where employees who are willing to vaccinate can sign up. I know the current numbers from 2 clinics. In one clinic it was 6/275 and in the other clinic 1/184. Enormous - the health service has spoken. Now they are tinkering with a vaccine coercion for us. One patient actually said to me that it's our job to protect people and that's why she's in favor of compulsory vaccination in healthcare. I kindly pointed out to her that my task is to protect myself and that it is up to each person to guarantee his or her own protection through vaccination. And this is exactly where the new vaccination plan of the Minister of Health comes into play. People are divided into categories.

Category one, for example, is occupied by all old people over 80 years of age. Of course, it is a strong indication that one wants to wipe out an entire generation here. Politicians have put themselves in category 3 - so they have months of time to watch the side effects, take Corona themselves and let others run to their doom.

Manipulation through scarcity and denial. People jump at the chance when something becomes scarce - then they have to have it, whether they wanted it before or not. On the other hand, competitive thinking is now stirred up: Why him - why not me? This has such an impact that I am stunned to see how people actually make completely insane statements in rows and attack others personally just to get into the first prioritized group. In addition it comes now that the German vaccine is inoculated first in England - that does not go at all. Even better is then the indication of the policy that England has an emergency approval and we Germans receive an approved vaccination - 3 weeks later. And my patients believe this crap. Mrs. Merkel cares about our health - we like to wait. The higher the infection numbers become, the crazier the people.

In the meantime, I have personally hit rock bottom with my nerves. My working day has 12 hours, which means 24 patients with 24 different opinions, characters, problems and world views. Before Corona it was possible to have personal conversations and to treat the primary disease. Now everything revolves around Corona and its consequences. My brain is sometimes already burned out in the morning, because it only needs the right patients. A vicious circle that you can no longer regulate yourself. Normal conversations no longer take place. And there are things that make me stunned and angry. I have long since become accustomed to the fact that the virus is basically transmitted by people who do not wear a mask, who have a different opinion than MSM and politics and, of course, by everyone who does not follow the state instructions. Explained the danger of Corona by the many deaths in Italy and that we have in Germany therefore already a triage. Here I no longer react - there is nothing to save, these people really repeat everything they read in the morning on the first page of the newspaper. If I then simply remind them that there were almost no infections in the summer, that people went on vacation again and that the demos with hundreds of thousands of participants took place without an increased incidence of infection, I get the answer: These are all conspiracy theories from lateral thinkers. Here then only the Russians, Putin and Trump are missing

The other category is patients who tell me that they get vaccinated because vaccinations are always good. They have also been vaccinated against influenza and have tolerated it. And they are also so healthy precisely because they have been completely vaccinated.

A certain category of people is my real problem. This is where I get triggered. From the ground up, I don't like people who lie, are dishonest and false. Who bully and personally attack others when they disagree. Unfortunately, I find that this crowd has not only increased but also become louder and more dominant. They tell me about people who don't follow rules and they themselves are the last ones who should even take the word rule in their mouth. In their case everything is always different - explainable. They have become my real enemies. There 2 peoples in the morning are enough to drive the blush of anger for the whole day in my face. This is also the group of people who think that they have the right to choose whether they want to be vaccinated. But they expect that everyone else they have contact with must be vaccinated, of course. After all, everyone wants to make money off of them, so it is also their duty to make sure they are not a danger to these idiots.

The intelligent one reflects that we are land under in the personnel issue in the health care system. That's the real problem in hospitals, too. Vacant beds and lots of ventilators - no staff to operate them. The conspirators and lateral thinkers are to blame, of course. If compulsory vaccination comes for us, it will be a medical catastrophe. And then the remaining intensive care beds will be occupied by vaccine patients. Then comes a new war: Corona diseased against Corona vaccinated.

Appologies if this was already posted, but there is this very disturbing news. It just gives more reasons to avoid these vaccines like a raging fire.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

Congress created a fund specifically to help cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses for people who have been irreparably harmed by a “covered countermeasure,” such as a vaccine. But it is difficult to use and rarely pays. Attorneys say it has compensated less than 6% of the claims filed in the last decade.

Immune to lawsuits​

In February, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. The 2005 law empowers the HHS secretary to provide legal protection to companies making or distributing critical medical supplies, such as vaccines and treatments, unless there’s “willful misconduct” by the company. The protection lasts until 2024.
That means that for the next four years, these companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries related to the administration or use of products to treat or protect against Covid.
HHS did not respond to CNBC’s request for an interview.

Dunn thinks a big reason for the unprecedented protection has to do with the expedited timeline.
“When the government said, ‘We want you to develop this four or five times faster than you normally do,’ most likely the manufacturers said to the government, ‘We want you, the government, to protect us from multimillion-dollar lawsuits,’” said Dunn.

And there is also this "warning" that one passanger of the KLM flight received when he didn't put the mask properly, i.e over the nose. So now not wearing the mask properly is being equal to aggressive and/or drunk behaviour during the flight. 😡

photo_2020-10-25_14-21-23.jpg

All the same, there are advantage of living in Ukraine :D

Ukraine may receive one of the most recent coronavirus vaccines, approximately between April 2022 and the end of 2023. This is reported by the director of forecasting The Economist on Twitter.

"Rich countries will be the first to gain access to coronavirus vaccines, and for poorer countries, the waiting period will last until 2024," the statement said.

According to the published map, Ukraine is among the group of countries that will receive the vaccine last - between April 2022 and the end of 2023.

1608378441201.png
Ukraine, according to the signed contracts, has the opportunity to receive vaccines for immunization of 2.1 million people, which is 5% of the total population.

The Economist: Ukraine will receive one of the most recent vaccines - not earlier than April 2022

At the same time, according to the head of the Ministry of Health, Ukraine will receive the first doses of coronavirus vaccines under COVAX in March 2021. So, according to him, four million Ukrainians from risk groups will be able to vaccinate with medicine free of charge.

I still wonder why we were allowed more freedom last time around.
Maybe the PTB wants to keep the Swedes relatively healthy to use them later. Back during WW 2, Hitler wanted to create an Aryan race, and the Cs told Laura he did so under the orders of the 4D STS. Maybe the genetic make-up of the Northen people are appealing to the PTB (the Cs said they had more "light", and the Kantekian were not modified genetically when they arrived), and want to keep enough of them undamaged to download themselves in them. Half of each ethnicity being OPs, that could be a good breeding ground...

We talked about these forms way back in this thread. The videos by Jerry Day (minivan jack) talk about your right to refuse a vaccine. The forms are from his website, freedomtaker.com. One form is for complete refusal and the other is to request that the person giving the vaccine agree to your conditions before you will take it.

Attachments

• RefusalOfVaccination.doc
    17 KB · Views: 38
  • VaccinationNotice_v3.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 32
Category one, for example, is occupied by all old people over 80 years of age. Of course, it is a strong indication that one wants to wipe out an entire generation here.

Upon reading this, I realized that is very much in the best interests of the PTB to expedite the termination of older people with long memories - particularly memories of what it feels like to live under totalitarian dictatorships. Without that long memory, and the sharing of chilling historical experiences, then Pauly's ratchet comes into play - the shift of a baseline of understanding. The newer generations will be even more likely to acquiesce to the 'new normal' without question.

It does seem hopeful, however, that many people are showing 'vaccine hesitancy' in Germany - the same is happening in Canada. Perhaps the inherent mistrust and in particular the laziness of many humans will be a stroke of luck here, and provide enough friction to slow down the plan?

I am beyond livid ... although at some extent it was predictable, Mexico City and other cities, follow same script as other cities (countries)...recently, read about the statment of AMLO The Mexican leader said pandemic measures that limit people’s movements are “fashionable among authorities ... who want to show they are heavy handed, dictatorship.” “A lot of them are letting their authoritarian instincts show,” he said, adding “the fundamental thing is to guarantee liberty.”
...yeah, well ...is not stopping his health guy, nor his governos, though.

Mexico City and the State of Mexico (metropolitan area of + - 20 million of people) enters to red emergency again whenever is convenient, due the similar script as o increase of cases that might collapse the hospitals in a ...distant future (even if they become full, is the seasonal flu and/or would be the bacterial pneumonia due masks, that had been mandatory at business, work, transportation and for the histeria of the people that had swallowed toomuch propaganda and are quite susceptible of an sneeze).

From 19 of December to January 10:
Only the sale of unprepared and prepared food will operate, only delivery services; the energy, transportation, manufacturing, health, funeral, telecommunications and construction sectors.

In addition, the sale and manufacture of medicines; various repair shops and spare parts; and services provided by the government such as taxation, public works, water and essential operating services.

The rest will close.

It has been beyond dificult to keep floating from the first lockdown, full in debt. I was going to finish the payments to suppliers of February, sells had been decimate since we re-open in July. Every supplier had been empathic, understanding the situation, things are difficult for everyone, and we have no other choice, we have to keep going, that's where we eat from. But I am frustrated and had been very irritating with people around me.

And, I better not keep writing because what comes to my mind is sending a barrage of obscene curses to the psychopaths who are making these unfortunate decisions for us, the people.
Sorry to hear of your situation mabar. It seems like the tyrants tend to be in more in control of major cities. Certainly in the u s anyway.

We just arrived in our little coastal town in Mexico and were pleasantly surprised by the care-free attitude here. As a "scared" friend told us: "Only about 30% wear masks". I doubt it's that high. Mazatlan on the other hand was a nightmare and my choice of words to describe the situation there also do not belong on a forum. :curse:

We've visited restaurants and small shops here and very few head the "must wear a mask" sign. Maybe this is an AMLO supporting state or town. Or maybe everyone is constantly eating/drinking/smoking. :cool2:

Sure enjoy the vitamin D. (plenty of☀️)

Maybe the PTB wants to keep the Swedes relatively healthy to use them later. Back during WW 2, Hitler wanted to create an Aryan race, and the Cs told Laura he did so under the orders of the 4D STS. Maybe the genetic make-up of the Northen people are appealing to the PTB (the Cs said they had more "light", and the Kantekian were not modified genetically when they arrived), and want to keep enough of them undamaged to download themselves in them. Half of each ethnicity being OPs, that could be a good breeding ground...
Well Sweden is now a highly mixed country

very different from the time around the world wars.

My personal thinking is that the reason might been because of the hidden power structures that rule the country, have been "best in test"and certainly had an influence why Sweden went a different road (I use the expression "best in test" in an ironic way). Sweden also often has been considered to be a state of the US, a sort of test ground for social, commercial experiments and technologies - because we adapted so easily, followed every trend, being among the first out in many things.

Of course, I do realize that I do not know in honestly, what steers. We see 3D STS results at the surface, but know far less about the hidden strings attached on 3D STS level. Even less so regarding the 4D STS energies behind, playing though and out at our 3D level.

When things are really difficult to take in, to understand, cope with, and threatening your minds and souls be thrown into chaos... Remember to go back to the basics: One step at the time.

It's only been a week and people are dropping like flies!!! They can't hide this!

When they vaccinate younger people with stronger immune responses, it's going to be an absolute massacre!

It's only been a week and people are dropping like flies!!! They can't hide this!

When they vaccinate younger people with stronger immune responses, it's going to be an absolute massacre!

Dah ! :wow:

Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), nano particles and mRNA fragments entering human cells... (the more, the merrier ?)

How bright really is today’s mainstream medicine and health authorities to even walk a path of creating and allowing Frankenstein “medicine” being employed onto the human family in the first place !?

What did they expect to come out of the hat ? Rabbits ? Fairies ?

Any decent, honest common sense of thinking would not even consider to walk that line using altering technologies, being distributed into humans cells.

:scared:

Dah ! :wow:

Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), nano particles and mRNA fragments entering human cells... (the more, the merrier ?)

How bright really is today’s mainstream medicine and health authorities to even walk a path of creating and allowing Frankenstein “medicine” being employed onto the human family in the first place !?

What did they expect to come out of the hat ? Rabbits ? Fairies ?

Any decent, honest common sense of thinking would not even consider to walk that line using altering technologies, being distributed into humans cells.

:scared:

Indeed, what could possibly go wrong?

It's like the leaders are possessed and making highly irrational decisions that most are forced to follow because they trust in these leaders.

Remember, only the 1st injections have been given. I think after the 2nd, we'll literally have people falling down dead an hour after receiving the injection.

I wonder what kind of BS they'll come up with then to explain people dropping down dead hours after being injected. It worries me that a huge part of the population will believe whatever explanation the government gives just because they think the government would never lie to them.

No, people are not dropping like flies. Yet. No need to get hysterical. Anaphylactic reactions are a given with the current covid vaccine. Although not OK, they're a known possible effect. They are not fun, but generally treatable with adrenaline and observation (been there).

The insidious thing is that people may start dropping like flies significantly after covid vaccinations due to damaged immune systems. The industry then likely will try to cloak itself in plausible deniability, aided by the time lapse. My best suggestions are to keep ones head on straight, and avoid covid vaccines at all costs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom