No, people are not dropping like flies. Yet. No need to get hysterical. Yet. Anaphylactic reactions are a given with the current covid vaccine. Although not OK, they're a known possible effect. They are not fun, but generally treatable with adrenaline and observation (been there).

The insidious thing is that people may start dropping like flies significantly after covid vaccinations due to damaged immune systems. The industry then likely will try to cloak itself in plausible deniability, aided by the time lapse. My best suggestions are to keep ones head on straight, and avoid covid vaccines at all costs.

Alas, how did the conclusion that anaphylactic reactions being a given get agreed upon as acceptable and to be expected? All these people are young and would hardly suffer an equal reaction if they got infected with covid. This reaction is just on the 1st shot.. what other reactions will emerge after the 2nd shot and become a given?

Plus the reactions we're seeing in the media now are from health care professionals... Is it because for this group it's harder to hide. What reactions have members of the public had? Do we think they'd report it, especially given these members are elderly as that's the group being vaccinated now.

Given the above, I stand by my initial statement that people are dropping like flies and its hardly been a week.

This thing needs to be pulled off the shelf now before further damage is done!!!

It's worth restating that covid 19 has a 99% survival rate for relatively healthy people under 70.

What's this vaccine meant to do for these people? Improve mortality? 99% to 100%? How do they even measure that.

This thing needs to get pulled! We all know it'll get pulled but the question is after how much damage is done!!!

Alas, how did the conclusion that anaphylactic reactions being a given get agreed upon as acceptable and to be expected? All these people are young and would hardly suffer an equal reaction if they got infected with covid. This reaction is just on the 1st shot.. what other reactions will emerge after the 2nd shot and become a given?

Plus the reactions we're seeing in the media now are from health care professionals... Is it because for this group it's harder to hide. What reactions have members of the public had? Do we think they'd report it, especially given these members are elderly as that's the group being vaccinated now.

Given the above, I stand by my initial statement that people are dropping like flies and its hardly been a week.

This thing needs to be pulled off the shelf now before further damage is done!!!
Who said that that anaphylactic reactions are acceptable? I pointed out that it is known that the vax is going to cause them. It may also cause other issues, both known and unforeseen. Caveat emptor.

The same enhanced immune response happened years ago in a trial involving children - two of the children died.

Unfortunately I cannot find a reference to it anywhere. Not surprising given our current state of rampant censorship I suppose.
I believe Del Bigtree has been covering it. He runs the Informed Consent Action Network. He also hosts the media program "The Highwire". This episode is about Vaccine Safety. It's VERY long, the discussion about the phenomenon known as 'immune enhancement' starts at 1:24:27.

Or, here is something that covers Coronavirus vaccine safety more specifically. It mentions 'immune enhancement' as part of the concerns raised:

It's worth restating that covid 19 has a 99% survival rate for relatively healthy people under 70.

What's this vaccine meant to do for these people? Improve mortality? 99% to 100%? How do they even measure that.

This thing needs to get pulled! We all know it'll get pulled but the question is after how much damage is done!!!
You seem to misunderstand the covid vaccine. It has nothing to do with helping people cope with covid. More likely (IMO), the objectives are to maim and kill. The PTB won't pull it if it's working as intended, and it appears that they want damage.

No, people are not dropping like flies. Yet. No need to get hysterical. Anaphylactic reactions are a given with the current covid vaccine. Although not OK, they're a known possible effect. They are not fun, but generally treatable with adrenaline and observation (been there).

The insidious thing is that people may start dropping like flies significantly after covid vaccinations due to damaged immune systems. The industry then likely will try to cloak itself in plausible deniability, aided by the time lapse. My best suggestions are to keep ones head on straight, and avoid covid vaccines at all costs.
The list of known side effects of an experimental vaccine that is going to be mandated, produced by manufacturers who can't be sued and which provenly doesn't work as effectively as a human's own immune system.... What could possibly go wrong, here? Lol, it just beggars belief that some people still think this is a good idea. It's pretty mind boggling that global society is even tolerating this nonsense. :scared:

You seem to misunderstand the covid vaccine. It has nothing to do with helping people cope with covid. More likely (IMO), the objectives are to maim and kill. The PTB won't pull it if it's working as intended, and it appears that they want damage.

Looks to be that way. To play their game, we have to assume they have benevolent aims.... So the question becomes what happens when all the "damage" comes out.

In England and Wales, they've plunged a big part of the country into Tier 4 lockdown and cancelled Christmas. This happened today. Tier 4 is one level above the maximum level of Tiers we had - maximum being Tier 3. Yup, we gone over the scale they created!

They are saying a new strain has been found that spreads faster. RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

So now they have to take drastic actions.

It's funny that they report a new strain after they've started vaccinating people. UK was the first country to use the mRNA vaccine. So maybe they hide the damage from vaccines under new strains of covid? It's quite coincidental that in the whole year they haven't had such strong reactions to a mutation of covid until after they started vaccinating people with this vaccine from Pfizer!!!!!!!

This is the most important interview you'll watch on why the covid vaccine won't work.

I doubt the information presented here is known by many. Antibodies are severely limited in their capabilities compared to killer lymphocytes. Fauci is either ignorant or he's running a big scam / fraud

What this guy is saying is quite dangerous in my opinion as it exposes Fauci and Gates in a way that just shows them as charlatans.

Fauci in the 80s

made sure in the 80s to crown the outmost lethal drug AZT to be mandated to be given to people with aids and hiv - which induced the very symptoms and followed death for hundred thousands of people, perhaps more

Fauci 2020

made sure that the toxic and very expensive ($3200 for 5 days) anti-viral drug Resdesivir made by american-israeli drug company Gillead (very shady company) was mandated to be chosen against covid.

HCQ costs $2 so Fauci made sure that it was not to be used in protocols anymore around the world

It is now acknowledged - even by the WHO - that Resdesivir is totally useless no matter what stage of covid.

That man is anything but innocent nor being unaware. Given how many people he has sent to their death repeatedly over time - with help of lethal drugs...

Having such, in my opinion sinister acting people, coming to the fore - reaching top positions - tells me something about the dark signature in the hidden powers ruling behind the curtains.

It is so... mind boggling to say the least.

In a twisted way - also making it more easy to spot the array of deceptions as well psychopathic trails they so ruthlessly leave behind.

Fauci now a hero to children worldwide. Claims personally to have vaccinated Santa Claus.

Quality media & psychopaths

“An exclusive club for mutural admiration and masturbation” (Cynical Swedish saying)

It reminds me also that subversion has never been so chic and loving - even dragging children's hero Santa into the seducing narrative... it is all so bluntly thrown into our faces.

Forgive my irony. :scared:

New report of COVID interacting with our DNA by slipping some of its genetic material into human chromosomes COVID slipping into human DNA in Dec 2020 Science

Hello Charais, welcome to the forum. That's an interesting paper and I like that it calls out the limitations of PCR.

Since this is your first post here, you are invited to make an introduction post in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here :-)

Been having a mostly friendly argument about the plandemic and Trump with my ex-pat friend who lives in Thailand. He farms mushrooms there and has lived a varied and interesting life in his 60 years.

He believes covid is an existential threat and harsh measures are justified. So I asked him if he was taking the shot, he said only when the second generation vax was available. His reason, the first vax is faulty (aren't they all?!), his friend, who was high up in Pfizer and since retired in Thailand told him so. I'm trying to get more information but as we all know, stay away from those shots if you can!

Is my friend telling the truth? I've known him for five years and has previously provided sound investment advice gratis. He has many interesting stories to tell. I'd say he's right about this one but I wouldn't take the second generation vax either!

A big thanks to everyone here researching this subject. I've found a lot of solid information here, highly valued. Thanks!

Take care and avoid that vax! Brewer

Attachments

• 1608412591468.png
    1608412591468.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom