Here's what it looks like we have so far re: antahkarana. I've inserted some of my own commentary.
  1. Warp Speed is using a graphic that somewhat echoes the reiki antahkarana symbol. Intentional or not?
  2. The reiki antahkarana symbol does not appear to be a traditional symbol for antahkarana. I don't know how the word is used in reiki, but it's quite uncommon in general use.
  3. Antahkarana is an ancient concept relating to the connection between the personality and the soul, between the lower self and the higher self, etc. It might be foolish to think that the PTB are unaware of the concept. My guess is that they may have a deeper understanding of this than 98% of the population due to their occult preoccupations.
  4. Antahkarana seems to be precisely the sort of thing the PTB would like to destroy. Spirituality probably is a great nuisance to them, particularly if it doesn't favor the dark side. There's been talk of this, from the present back at least to Rudolf Steiner in regards to effecting this with "vaccines."
I don't believe that the PTB will be able to effect this upon all of humanity, but they may cut some large swaths through it. For those that believe in reincarnation, Blavatsky wrote that a personality would degrade in each successive incarnation if the antahkarana was not reestablished. Ultimately, the fate would be far worse than going to the "dark side." Can you see the problem with "vaccinating" babies with this sort of stuff? They'd never have a chance.

In other great news, October 2024 could be interesting. Who needs comets when we could have planetary lightning discharge? Time to stock that underground bunker? A cave or vacant dolmen may be more interesting as the plasma displays could be fantastic. Losing the power grid (a very possible outcome, if not likely) certainly would be a great reset.
Thank you

A miracle! Only 23 Americans tested positive for flu last week compared to 14,657 cases reported last year at same time

Do you ever get the feeling you're being lied to? 450,390 people have now died WITH the coronavirus in the US this year. That number includes poisonings, shootings, homicides and hospice deaths. The Gateway Pundit reported news from the CDC in August that only 6% of all deaths in the US classified as Coronavirus deaths actually died from the China Coronavirus exclusively.
Many local and state governments are shutting down their local businesses and institutions due to over-inflated statistics regarding the number of Americans who died from this China coronavirus.
The number of flu cases in the US is at an all-time low this flu season.

Yep, almost totally eliminating the flu is another magic attribute of this plague.

Covid joke.jpg

Medical Tyranny: CDC Announces All Travelers Must Wear Two Masks, Threatens Arrest

From CNN:
The CDC announced an order late Friday that will require people to wear a face mask while using any form of public transportation, including buses, trains, taxis, airplanes, boats, subways or ride-share vehicles while traveling into, within and out of the US.

The order goes into effect at 11:59 p.m. Monday.

Masks must be worn while waiting, boarding, traveling and disembarking, it said. The coverings need to be at least two or more layers of breathable fabric secured to the head with ties, ear loops or elastic bands — and scarves and bandanas do not count, the order says.
The CDC said it reserves the right to enforce the order through criminal penalties, but it “strongly encourages and anticipates widespread voluntary compliance” and expects support from other federal agencies to implement the order.
The tyrannical order comes after Joe Biden signed an executive order last week requiring all travelers to wear mask on federal property.
With “double masking” now being openly pushed, a new slippery slope of mask wearing has been introduced, with some articles beginning to promote TRIPLE masking to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Jules Feiffer said:
Satire doesn't stand a chance against reality anymore.

Fauci_masks.jpg

Interesting podcast about Deagle.com 2025 forecast.

Today on TruNews, we discuss a new prediction by the publishers of military-analyst outlet Deagel.com, forecasting that 233 million Americans will leave or be killed by 2025, and societal collapse, and nuclear and biological war with Russia and China will cause this dramatic end to the United States as we know it. We also compare this projection with the war plan shared by Communist General Chee Haotin, which argued for the extermination and occupation of the West by Beijing’s billions after “cleaning out” the current population with a bioweapon first strike.

Medical Tyranny: CDC Announces All Travelers Must Wear Two Masks, Threatens Arrest

The problem here is that the story is a cross-post from another site and the CDC story says nothing about double-masking. Not that things aren't insane enough, but even as you highlighted 'The coverings need to be at least two or more layers of breathable fabric secured to the head with ties'. The standard disposable mask is already three layers of fabric. The CDC order is asinine but it does not say what the author has inferred and then projected to everyone else.

Found this on twitter by Deanna Spingola

Do these nasal swabs actually extend to the pituitary gland, or is this nonsense?
I've searched for the term of 'gland of blood encephalitis' and it doesn't seem to exist...

I hope it's all rubbish, it sounds horrible.
She may be making false claims here.

EtK42RqWMAIhsLR

The problem here is that the story is a cross-post from another site and the CDC story says nothing about double-masking. Not that things aren't insane enough, but even as you highlighted 'The coverings need to be at least two or more layers of breathable fabric secured to the head with ties'. The standard disposable mask is already three layers of fabric. The CDC order is asinine but it does not say what the author has inferred and then projected to everyone else.
All good points. Did ZeroHedge out-CNN CNN? In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have posted that one, especially without critique — so mea culpa. The primary failure of the article is its title. The second would be not pointing out that common masks, like the ubiquitous blue ones, already are two layers or more (the ones that I have appear to be two layers). It's amazing how many things I read and don't post here because of dodgy reporting. The media are really whipping it up, and it doesn't help that the CDC actually does idiotic things, Fauci constantly is weasaling out of his flip-flops, etc.

Found this on twitter by Deanna Spingola

Do these nasal swabs actually extend to the pituitary gland, or is this nonsense?
I've searched for the term of 'gland of blood encephalitis' and it doesn't seem to exist...

I hope it's all rubbish, it sounds horrible.
She may be making false claims here.
EtK42RqWMAIhsLR

I read one story of a person who had their sinus punctured by a swab. It was a while ago and I don't remember the details.

To get to the pituitary gland, it appears that one would need to go through two layers of bone. This may require some skill and something more than a swab. It probably wouldn't go unnoticed by the patient for any number of reasons, but I'm not a doctor.

Overview-of-Pituitary-Gland.jpg

Better link I think

We've seen this before.
Yet she still believes in vaccines strongly and doesn't want to deter people from taking the covid "vaccine." She has tremors and can't get any help. If that video doesn't deter people, what will?

This whole thing has become a cult. Why do keep people participating. Get some self-respect.

Drumming classes can be therapeutic. Classes like this for the elderly are a thing. It gets them moving, engaging their minds and bodies. This group actually seems to be doing pretty well. Engaging in music can have many benefits, and this level of drumming perhaps is the easiest point of entry. Did I miss something?

Drumming classes can be therapeutic. Classes like this for the elderly are a thing. It gets them moving, engaging their minds and bodies. This group actually seems to be doing pretty well. Engaging in music can have many benefits, and this level of drumming perhaps is the easiest point of entry. Did I miss something?
When you are past 90, heck, anything you can manage to do is good!

Back
Top Bottom