Here's what it looks like we have so far re: antahkarana. I've inserted some of my own commentary.
  1. Warp Speed is using a graphic that somewhat echoes the reiki antahkarana symbol. Intentional or not?
  2. The reiki antahkarana symbol does not appear to be a traditional symbol for antahkarana. I don't know how the word is used in reiki, but it's quite uncommon in general use.
  3. Antahkarana is an ancient concept relating to the connection between the personality and the soul, between the lower self and the higher self, etc. It might be foolish to think that the PTB are unaware of the concept. My guess is that they may have a deeper understanding of this than 98% of the population due to their occult preoccupations.
  4. Antahkarana seems to be precisely the sort of thing the PTB would like to destroy. Spirituality probably is a great nuisance to them, particularly if it doesn't favor the dark side. There's been talk of this, from the present back at least to Rudolf Steiner in regards to effecting this with "vaccines."
I don't believe that the PTB will be able to effect this upon all of humanity, but they may cut some large swaths through it. For those that believe in reincarnation, Blavatsky wrote that a personality would degrade in each successive incarnation if the antahkarana was not reestablished. Ultimately, the fate would be far worse than going to the "dark side." Can you see the problem with "vaccinating" babies with this sort of stuff? They'd never have a chance.

In other great news, October 2024 could be interesting. Who needs comets when we could have planetary lightning discharge? Time to stock that underground bunker? A cave or vacant dolmen may be more interesting as the plasma displays could be fantastic. Losing the power grid (a very possible outcome, if not likely) certainly would be a great reset.

Last edited:

CLAIM: Analysis Proves COVID is Lab-Made Virus

The 193-page paper published January 29th is titled "A Bayesian analysis concludes beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 is not a natural zoonosis but instead is laboratory derived."
The author, Dr. Steven Quay, has 360+ published medical studies and has been cited over 10,000 times, placing him in the top one percent of scientists worldwide. What's more, he holds nearly 90 US patents and has invented seven FDA-approved pharmaceuticals.

"By taking only publicly available, scientific evidence about SARS-CoV-2 and using highly conservative estimates in my analysis, I nonetheless conclude that it is beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 escaped from a laboratory. The additional evidence of what appears to be adenovirus vaccine genetic sequences in specimens from five patients from December 2019 and sequenced by the Wuhan Institute of Virology requires an explanation. You would see this kind of data in a vaccine challenge trial, for example. Hopefully the WHO team can get answers to these questions," he adds.

Big Tech, which rejected working with Trump's covid response, wants to help the Biden administration get everyone vaccinated.
After prominent e-commerce firm Amazon became the latest in a lineup of big tech companies throwing their support behind the US vaccine rollout plans hailed by the administration of Joe Biden as a way to reboot the COVID-19 response, ostensibly botched by Donald Trump, questions have been raised.

Very Vital mRNA Vaccine Information
(Part 1)

Before i try to write down an excerpt about the molecular whereabouts of the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer, BionNTech, Moderna) - which i will do in the next hours here, in between my breaks at work - between getting ready the subway trains for the next morning here in Stockholm.

Berlin: 37th Hearing of the Corona Comity

It is information that came fourth throguh the 37th hearing of the Corona Commity in Berlin with among other lawyer Dr Rainer Fuellmich and Vivianne Fischer, Dr Wodarg and a very very interesting woman Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger which made a phenomenal explaining speech - about what really happens in the humans cells with the mRNA Vaccines. She is specialized in about everything that revolves around proteins in cells.

She scrutinized the studies from Pfizer/BionNTech in depths, everything those wrote - but also everything that they have left out, as well references of other known studies.

The video is on YouTube - in german language and 7 hours long.
(Dr Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger starts speaking at 03:56:00 until almost 06:50:00) where it mixed with juridical aspects from an Italian front lawyer who speaks about the EU EMA medical authority, who gave the vaccines emergency permission to be used on humans for one year - without even coming close of juridically fulfilling the law requirements for temporary vaccines in the first place !!)

Literally being part part of Crime against humanity - including for all Doctors who mandate and distribute these fraudulent vaccines to people - also are juridically violating the laws and can be held reaponsible).

Unfortunately i have not yet found a better link for this video at other places without censorship - and so I do not know how long the video will last on you

extreme important info

and by far one of the most vital and explosive content i have ever listened so far in the entire corona plandemic, due to the wealth descriptions of bio molecular processes that happen to the body after the injection of the mRNA vaccines.

it explains why people are dying from these vaccines and/or get heavily compromised. So in the next hours i try from mind, to write down these findings. And please remember that i might have gotten details wrong. But i will do my best to focus on the most important in the next hours to write it down here.

i dreamed about all night about the vaccinesas i believe my mind absorbed it so deeply, trying to organize things during sleep. I was pretty exhausted after i woke up.

My coworkers at the subway

totally spontaneously - I held perhaps my best ‘speech’ about the fraudulant vaccines with my co-workers at the a Stockholm subway tonight. (My Sorcerers Apprentice at work again) but let’s skip the ego aspect in all this - because it was not that which drive me.

It is the concern for my colleagues i have carried around for a long time, especially those who without even having considerations, and would just plan to take the “vaccine”. Or in the false belief that they gonna get to travel again

I have challenged them countless times in the last half year, believe me.

To my surprize tonight, several ones who leaned towards taking the mRNA vaccines a couple months ago, now refrain from it.

As i tonight was able to explain what exactly happens in our cells after vaccination - they understood (and I sensed that) - the reason for taking the vaccines was no good for many reasons and too much shady aspects emerging. As well deaths.

But - they did already on their own critical thoughts it seems to me - and that was my biggest joy to discover !

That it was thanks to their own effort in looking a bit more behind the scenes, slowly starting to reject the doubtful nature of these “vaccines”. That I felt was so awesome to notice in my colleagues.

So, the credit goes to them - because THAT is most important aspect. I may only have inspired them a little along the way with being a bit “too much about it”. But here is the thing - I also updated my knowledge about these vaccines constantly and bring it down to them, so it can be easier digested.

Oaths and Oaths

I am no doctor and I have never sworn the Oath of Hippocrates. But i realized that I already swore an oath of acting in the sphere of STO, being in service to other human beings, especially when it counts.

Perhaps sometimes my funky strength is (at times) to be in people’s faces. When i open my mouth, I do not do that to use other people as my scratch post for my own shortcomings.

I open my mounth when there is flesh on the bones. This is also how i meet my bosses, too. My critic at work is not an act of wildly thrown out accusations.

There is something in my nature, a deep passion as long as i have known - and always worked against (and failed).

Yet it might be so, that sometimes it can be a good thing “to punch your fists on the table and tell what’s going on”. But not all the time. Nor out of a habit.

Sometimes passion can inspire others along the long way, to do their own work. Just by looking into things a bit further. And yes, it may take a while.

I realize that i have made that decision to serve other human beings many years ago already - but now I do it for the right reasons.

Not out of Naivity and programmed childhood “must to do’s” and false lojalities - but because i found my own, honest way and voice finally (for the right reasons according my heart, soul, spirit - even intellect - and being watchful discerning traps through awareness)

(Reminds me a little of the Matrix theme - in what the oracle said to Neo in the Matrix)

💕

Ok. This turned out longer than i had anticipated and i may not get ready what I have to tell about the mRNA vaccines. But give it several hours, and i will be back with Part 2. What do mRNA vaccines actually do in human cells ?

Thank you cope for posting the transcripts for the Judy Mikovits and Dr. Mercola interview, its a good one.

Here is the video of the same.

mRNA VACCINES
(part 2)

PRODUCTION

Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger
explains in the 37th meeting of the Outerparlimentarian Corona committee in Berlin (03:57:00 and onwards) that the mRNA vaccines from BioNTech are not the same like in their first small scale produced (higher quality) ones which were basis for EMA authorities approval.

The large scale production however is flawed on many points - as it is produced is differently partially for economical reasons.

For example it is bacteria and their DNA which is producing and multiplying the needed mRNA for the vaccine.

it has been found a lot of contamination in the large scale produced mRNA vaccine from Pfizer/BioNTech. The worrysome aspect in here was the not so little evident LINEAR DNA that was found. That is if i understood it correctly - the type of DNA that is easily taken up in our own cell DNA.

Also: the amount of mRNA was unstable (as well less than advertised) and not all of the mRNA was the same (or what results in the human cells) was of various quality. Too short stands are unstable and create just snippets. There also has been found plenty of double stand mRNA.

there was another contamination which i think had to do with lipids and could not be explained by the vaccine company.

the European EMA authority located ironically in Stockholm - made many remarks to the BioNTech vaccine with the need/requirement to be adressed. I can’t remember how many points of criticism there were. 37 ? Maybe ?

Dr Rainer Fuellmich then said - but how can they administer a vaccine with so many complains from the EMA ?! (and why did the EMA give approval for a emergency approval to vaccinate people with it - when it has so many flaws ?! )

This has dire juridical consequences !

Another major flaw was the enzyme activity in the vials of the vaccines - which plays a very important roll to be constantly monitored / controlled. (I can’t recall why or what it does) Here flaws occurred and many batches show different strengths.

Part 3 follows later

about the most severe, toxic component in the mRNA vaccines:

positive (cationic) charged lipids inside the humans cells

mRNA Vaccines - its the Lipids+ !!
(Part 3)

The most chocking aspect in which Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger explains in the 37th meeting of the Outerparlimentarian Corona committee in Berlin (03:57:00 and onwards) - is one of lipids.

Apparently 4 different ones are used in the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, and they are before they enter the cell negatively charged and help through their positive charge to get onto the cell membrane and and into the cell (through normal processes cells always do)

The lipids protect the mRNA from exposure of enzymes in the blood - which would immediately neutralize the mRNA proteins within 15 minutes.
As the lipid capsules integrate into the cell, the lipids are dispersed (break up) and its components are released (mRNA, nanoparticles, lipids) but in the process one type of lipids now turn into cationic / positive charged lipids.

Herein lies the very evil

It is known in medical science for 20 years - that cationic lipids are exceptionally toxic inside of human cells. (And other organisms ?)

it is here the havoc starts immediately, and forcing cells into chaos (maximal oxidative stress) which they can not sustain - and the cells commit suicide. It happens on a very large scale throughout the body, organs, blood vessels.

Immediate spreading lipids

The spread of the positive charged lipids is immediate, and happens through the blood plasma - spreading through the entire body and even crosses the blood-brain barrier, creating neurological damages (of which we have seen already plenty of videos that that is indeed the case).

Oxygen starvation

It also shows that a fall of oxygen occurs due to the destruction of bloodcells, now carrying less oxygen to the cells in the body - and the heart is a sensitive organ, for such lack of oxygen

A can of worms

Totally unknown are all the secondary issues that merge with the catastrophic influence, the destruction on human cells due to of the positive charged lipids - for example what happens to people on blood thinners ?

It litterally opens a can of worms of whom the vaccine companies never delivered any data - yet got approved for “emergency” use.

Longevity of mRNA components

Another issue is how long do different components of the vaccine live on in the body. The positive charged lipids can not be expelled other than solely through the cells themselves (does that mean only through cell death ?!?!)

The half time for the positive charged lipids have been found - in limited experiments of mice - to last 3 weeks. They reduce first quickly - but then very slowly. Therefore it is believed that they last much linger in a human body - up to a half year. And as long they reside in the body - they create cell death.

Also keep in mind - because of the destructive nature of these positive charged lipids, the body tries to take care / shed off huge amounts of dead cells and cell particles to give room for new cells.

And in that massive process - the immune system can get totally overwhelmed.

This in itself creates a situation in which the immunesystem can misfire - by the creation of auto antigens which then target the body’s own cells, as well.

catch-22 sort of

Now you start to understand

why
we see death everywhere around the world after vaccinations with mRNA vaccines, because an older body, weakened body, illness tidden body, hidden issues - easy can lead to that the body succumbs these processes that are initiated from the vaccine.

Then also take in account that they target TWO vaccinations of the same shame.

Why could possibility go wrong... and that os what already happens through he first vaccination around the world.

The Liver

The cationic lipids have been measured in the liver up to 20% if the “vaccine” has been injected into the muscle. If injected into a blood vessel it rose to 60% in the liver. But not evenly distributed damage, like alcohol does - but around the entrance between major blood vessle to the liver. That is where the damages it most severe (and therefore also can be analyzed in autopsies to validate that vaccination has been the primary cause of death)

Given the livers importance, being the chemical power plant of the body, the influence of the fast destructive lipids is dire in many other ways, as the liver function is compromised.

But those lipids have been found in many other organs as well - and therefore it is believd to enter any place in the body (and the consequence that follows the path of destruction to human cells due to maximal oxidative stress)

in the next part 4, I address the nanoparticle issue.

mRNA Vaccines - the nanoparticles
(part 4)

the nanoparticle tech that is used - is according to Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger a very promising technology. Actually the mRNA vaccine works on the principle for cancer treatments - but cancer cells have a very different surface membrane - and therefore the tech only targets cancer cells locally in the body - not healthy cells. And in the cancer cells you wish to accomplish maximal oxidative stress in - which destroys the them.

However. There is a problem. Well there always is, isn’t there ?

Science has still not found a way to make toxic nanoparticles neutral. There is no known way as of today yet.

So, by using this tech in experimental mRNA “Vaccines”, you induce more toxicity to the body due to the fact that they are still toxic. Also - it targets ALL cells everywhere in the body - and herein lies again the devil.

The half time for nano particles is, if i remember correctly 11 days according to mice studies.

More Cell death

I also remember that human cells die for other reasons. As the mRNA is translated in the human cells, creating a spike protein - antibodies are created because of that. Those will attach to the human cells which have that spike protein expression. It is then the B and T-cells which learn to sniff out the antibodies, all three creating a complex.

This leads to the kiss of death for the human cells - having to commit suicide.

So, that process creates another big strain on the immune system, through reactions which can create auto immune disease if the tossue can’t recover from everything that is going on in the body - next to all other functions the human cells have.

it is truly mind boggling .

during my upcoming 2 free days

i will listen to the german video again - and then write here, in order to make corrections if i got something wrong in what i just wrote tonight.

I believe this info is very important. I wished it the video would be available in english for everybody’s better understanding - it is that important.

mRNA Vaccines - the nanoparticles
(part 4)

the nanoparticle tech that is used - is according to Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger a very promising technology. Actually the mRNA vaccine works on the principle for cancer treatments - but cancer cells have a very different surface membrane - and therefore the tech only targets cancer cells locally in the body - not healthy cells. And in the cancer cells you wish to accomplish maximal oxidative stress in - which destroys the them.

However. There is a problem. Well there always is, isn’t there ?

Science has still not found a way to make toxic nanoparticles neutral. There is no known way as of today yet.

So, by using this tech in experimental mRNA “Vaccines”, you induce more toxicity to the body due to the fact that they are still toxic. Also - it targets ALL cells everywhere in the body - and herein lies again the devil.

The half time for nano particles is, if i remember correctly 11 days according to mice studies.

More Cell death

I also remember that human cells die for other reasons. As the mRNA is translated in the human cells, creating a spike protein - antibodies are created because of that. Those will attach to the human cells which have that spike protein expression. It is then the B and T-cells which learn to sniff out the antibodies, all three creating a complex.

This leads to the kiss of death for the human cells - having to commit suicide.

So, that process creates another big strain on the immune system, through reactions which can create auto immune disease if the tossue can’t recover from everything that is going on in the body - next to all other functions the human cells have.

it is truly mind boggling .

during my upcoming 2 free days

i will listen to the german video again - and then write here, in order to make corrections if i got something wrong in what i just wrote tonight.

I believe this info is very important. I wished it the video would be available in english for everybody’s better understanding - it is that important.
Thanks for sharing all this, @XPan!

Big Tech, which rejected working with Trump's covid response, wants to help the Biden administration get everyone vaccinated.
Maybe they want to kill lots of people? They never needed to, just that a vaccine gets to deal with two birds with the one stone.. Makes them lots of money, doesn't work, and is dangerous. People need to wake up. There was always better treatments.

Very Vital mRNA Vaccine Information
(Part 1)

Before i try to write down an excerpt about the molecular whereabouts of the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer, BionNTech, Moderna) - which i will do in the next hours here, in between my breaks at work - between getting ready the subway trains for the next morning here in Stockholm.

Berlin: 37th Hearing of the Corona Comity

It is information that came fourth throguh the 37th hearing of the Corona Commity in Berlin with among other lawyer Dr Rainer Fuellmich and Vivianne Fischer, Dr Wodarg and a very very interesting woman Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger which made a phenomenal explaining speech - about what really happens in the humans cells with the mRNA Vaccines. She is specialized in about everything that revolves around proteins in cells.

She scrutinized the studies from Pfizer/BionNTech in depths, everything those wrote - but also everything that they have left out, as well references of other known studies.

The video is on YouTube - in german language and 7 hours long.
(Dr Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger starts speaking at 03:56:00 until almost 06:50:00) where it mixed with juridical aspects from an Italian front lawyer who speaks about the EU EMA medical authority, who gave the vaccines emergency permission to be used on humans for one year - without even coming close of juridically fulfilling the law requirements for temporary vaccines in the first place !!)

Literally being part part of Crime against humanity - including for all Doctors who mandate and distribute these fraudulent vaccines to people - also are juridically violating the laws and can be held reaponsible).

Unfortunately i have not yet found a better link for this video at other places without censorship - and so I do not know how long the video will last on you

extreme important info

and by far one of the most vital and explosive content i have ever listened so far in the entire corona plandemic, due to the wealth descriptions of bio molecular processes that happen to the body after the injection of the mRNA vaccines.

it explains why people are dying from these vaccines and/or get heavily compromised. So in the next hours i try from mind, to write down these findings. And please remember that i might have gotten details wrong. But i will do my best to focus on the most important in the next hours to write it down here.

i dreamed about all night about the vaccinesas i believe my mind absorbed it so deeply, trying to organize things during sleep. I was pretty exhausted after i woke up.

My coworkers at the subway

totally spontaneously - I held perhaps my best ‘speech’ about the fraudulant vaccines with my co-workers at the a Stockholm subway tonight. (My Sorcerers Apprentice at work again) but let’s skip the ego aspect in all this - because it was not that which drive me.

It is the concern for my colleagues i have carried around for a long time, especially those who without even having considerations, and would just plan to take the “vaccine”. Or in the false belief that they gonna get to travel again

I have challenged them countless times in the last half year, believe me.

To my surprize tonight, several ones who leaned towards taking the mRNA vaccines a couple months ago, now refrain from it.

As i tonight was able to explain what exactly happens in our cells after vaccination - they understood (and I sensed that) - the reason for taking the vaccines was no good for many reasons and too much shady aspects emerging. As well deaths.

But - they did already on their own critical thoughts it seems to me - and that was my biggest joy to discover !

That it was thanks to their own effort in looking a bit more behind the scenes, slowly starting to reject the doubtful nature of these “vaccines”. That I felt was so awesome to notice in my colleagues.

So, the credit goes to them - because THAT is most important aspect. I may only have inspired them a little along the way with being a bit “too much about it”. But here is the thing - I also updated my knowledge about these vaccines constantly and bring it down to them, so it can be easier digested.

Oaths and Oaths

I am no doctor and I have never sworn the Oath of Hippocrates. But i realized that I already swore an oath of acting in the sphere of STO, being in service to other human beings, especially when it counts.

Perhaps sometimes my funky strength is (at times) to be in people’s faces. When i open my mouth, I do not do that to use other people as my scratch post for my own shortcomings.

I open my mounth when there is flesh on the bones. This is also how i meet my bosses, too. My critic at work is not an act of wildly thrown out accusations.

There is something in my nature, a deep passion as long as i have known - and always worked against (and failed).

Yet it might be so, that sometimes it can be a good thing “to punch your fists on the table and tell what’s going on”. But not all the time. Nor out of a habit.

Sometimes passion can inspire others along the long way, to do their own work. Just by looking into things a bit further. And yes, it may take a while.

I realize that i have made that decision to serve other human beings many years ago already - but now I do it for the right reasons.

Not out of Naivity and programmed childhood “must to do’s” and false lojalities - but because i found my own, honest way and voice finally (for the right reasons according my heart, soul, spirit - even intellect - and being watchful discerning traps through awareness)

(Reminds me a little of the Matrix theme - in what the oracle said to Neo in the Matrix)

💕

Ok. This turned out longer than i had anticipated and i may not get ready what I have to tell about the mRNA vaccines. But give it several hours, and i will be back with Part 2. What do mRNA vaccines actually do in human cells ?

Thank you for sharing the video. I've seen it all. I also think it's a shame that it is only available in German.

Therefore, thank you very much for your summary. You have captured the most relevant points and I very much hope that the announced filing of the complaint (against the vaccination) before the European Court of Justice will be successful. In any case, it is exciting to follow the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom